Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Should I Just Tell Her To Stop Calling??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Just Tell Her To Stop Calling??? (1380 Views)

Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) / Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / Can Someone Just Tell Me What's Happening??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Just Tell Her To Stop Calling??? by unofficial(m): 8:50pm On Jan 08, 2015
So I'm sitting in front of my reading table, pissed!!! She's called me 6times and sent 2messages in the space of an hour.

Maybe I'm just overwhelmed with the attention, or maybe not......and to think that I actually really once liked the girl.

12December or so, I went to a supermarket to get somethings,,,had to take a taxi. On my way back, there was a little bit of traffic, so I could take a peek at the peeps in the taxis before waving any to stop (didn't want to sit beside any fugly lass nor did I want to sit beside any old person)......then there she was, the perfect seatmate. I waved the taxi and shouted my destination,,,,,luckily for me, he was heading there too.

After a while, she started laughing really awkwardly, and in the process of asking her what was funny, a conversation was struck.......topic drifted from that to 'where do you work', 'what are you doing now', blah blah,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,paid her Tfare, because she was beautiful (twas just 50box though). Asked for her number as she was about highlighting and she obliged.

I liked her, didn't want to seem desperate, so I decided to apply the 3day rule.........so many things happend during that period and I forgot to call her. Fast-forward 3weeks, on the 1st of January, I was going through my contacts and I saw her number....the initial euphoria of meeting her was gone, but just decided to call her to wish her 'a happy new year'.

When she picked up and knew I was the one,,,,she was angry, saying I should have called earlier.....

''''OMG, Just got another text,,,,,,,,,,,,that makes it 3messages this night.'''''

Back to the story. She's been going haywire since then,,,,,my phone never stops ringing........she calls 3times in an hour on the average, and we speak for like 5mins,,,,,,so its like I spend the whole day talking....to make matter worse, she just asks silly things.......... I'm really pissed off. I think I'm a nice guy, so it will be really off to ask her not to call me again.....or should I??

I slept 11pm yesterday night, by the time I woke up,,,,my battery was already flat, seemed weird ..switched on the gen to boost the battery. When the phone came on, I saw 23missed calls!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited*
Re: Should I Just Tell Her To Stop Calling??? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
What kind of nonsense is this

1 Like

Re: Should I Just Tell Her To Stop Calling??? by sneak3(m): 8:55pm On Jan 08, 2015
She lonely and needs attention.. Pls help her get herself back

1 Like

Re: Should I Just Tell Her To Stop Calling??? by unofficial(m): 8:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
Cutehector4u:
What kind of nonsense is this

Seems like nonsense to you?
Re: Should I Just Tell Her To Stop Calling??? by tlops(m): 9:02pm On Jan 08, 2015
Yes! To your question.

1 Like

Re: Should I Just Tell Her To Stop Calling??? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 08, 2015
Op z a joker.
Re: Should I Just Tell Her To Stop Calling??? by ronald4lif(m): 9:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
Guys sha, taken women who gives them the green light like shit tey tey no be today.

Okay we can tell she's attracted to you and want something more from the both of you, apparently something more than the usual friendship. And you liked this girl that's what prompted you talking to her and collecting her digits in the first place, she must have waited earnestly for your ring but it never came. Now when your call did came she must have been happy and decided to give you some green light, maybe she's over pushing it. But who do we blame? Her or maybe the love she may have for you the first time you met? Let's flip the coin and put you in her place so how would you feel going through emotional abuse of this sort; ringing a girl you so want to be with but she keeps bouncing your call.

Our mentality towards women that gives us some green light is not encouraging hence they keep suppressing whatever they feel so they don't get taken for granted. Your option is; you either treat her with respect, take her calls at least even if you don't want anything serious to do with her, then tell her off in a way she won't feel rejected.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Just Tell Her To Stop Calling??? by justmag(m): 9:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
This is why I worry about chasing girls sometimes! Some are sooo pretty and you will like them from afar but once they come close! Crazy comes out to play! angry

2 Likes

Re: Should I Just Tell Her To Stop Calling??? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
" ,my battery was already flat, seemed
weird ..switched on the gen to boost the battery.
When the phone came on, I saw 23missed
calls!!!!"'
how did u have 23 missed calls when ur battery was flat?
Na wah to this line o o!!!
Re: Should I Just Tell Her To Stop Calling??? by unofficial(m): 9:33pm On Jan 08, 2015
Amybijou:
" ,my battery was already flat, seemed
weird ..switched on the gen to boost the battery.
When the phone came on, I saw 23missed
calls!!!!"'
how did u have 23 missed calls when ur battery was flat?
Na wah to this line o o!!!

Is the line that hard to comprehend?? Let me explain though, my phone was about half-full when I slept. The calls I missed from last night must have drained my battery. Voila.

By the way,,,,,everything I said up there is true...... I just want to know what a normal dude should do
Re: Should I Just Tell Her To Stop Calling??? by SkinnyDude(m): 9:42pm On Jan 08, 2015
justmag:
This is why I worry about chasing girls sometimes! Some are sooo pretty and you will like them from afar but once they come close! Crazy comes out to play! angry
i dey tell you.
sometimes i wish i could just go to seminary and become a priest
Re: Should I Just Tell Her To Stop Calling??? by justmag(m): 9:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
SkinnyDude:

i dey tell you.
sometimes i wish i could just go to seminary and become a priest

Hahaha! True dat! Easy way out.
Re: Should I Just Tell Her To Stop Calling??? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 08, 2015
unofficial:

Is the line that hard to comprehend?? Let me explain though, my phone was about half-full when I slept. The calls I missed from last night must have drained my battery. Voila.

By the way,,,,,everything I said up there is true...... I just want to know what a normal dude should do

Tell her or stop taking some of her calls.

1 Like

Re: Should I Just Tell Her To Stop Calling??? by lilmax(m): 10:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
I've been there, its so annoying angry

1 Like

Re: Should I Just Tell Her To Stop Calling??? by Mathematical(f): 10:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
..KEEP ON WITH HER..SHE MIGHT BE IN A LONELY MOOD, AND YOU HAPPENED TO BE THE ONE TO LEAN ON, DON'T LET HER KNOW YOU'RE GETTING IRRITATE,THAT MIGHT MAKE HER LOOK LIKE A FOOL .. ,WITH TIME IT WILL REDUCE....

1 Like

Re: Should I Just Tell Her To Stop Calling??? by Lavidah: 11:00pm On Jan 08, 2015
@Mathematica, you've just expressed my exact suggestion. She will definitely take it easier as time passes.
@poster, I know it's pretty difficult, but just act the matured guy. Answer her call, but politely let her understand, if it's not convenient for you to be on the phone at that point in time. The message will be passed across subtly. Whatever you do, for now at least pls, don't just bluntly tell her ''stop calling me''. Trust me, nothing else kills faster, lol.

1 Like

Re: Should I Just Tell Her To Stop Calling??? by InZA: 11:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
This life is funny sha.... Me I dey find girl wey go dey call me even if na once a day, you... you already get girl wey dey call you 6times in 1hour and you dey complain. undecided

By the way OP

The taxi you entered, was it in ilorin?

1 Like

Re: Should I Just Tell Her To Stop Calling??? by InZA: 11:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
ronald4lif:

Our mentality towards women that gives us some green light is not encouraging hence they keep suppressing whatever they feel so they don't get taken for granted. Your option is; you either treat her with respect, take her calls at least even if you don't want anything serious to do with her, then tell her off in a way she won't feel rejected.

Word!
Re: Should I Just Tell Her To Stop Calling??? by Chimarto: 12:13am On Jan 09, 2015
Enough is enough..... Oya send me her address let me go demolish her and failure to do so, I will come for you.

(1) (Reply)

Romance While Waiting For The Storm:two Friends Leaving Home Discover Each Other / Guys, What Will You Do If This Happens? (pix) / (lv 4 Badboys) Canadian Killer Gets 200 Marriage Proposals In One Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.