Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,638 members, 7,851,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:00 PM

Guys,what Your Take On Gals With Stretch Mark - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,what Your Take On Gals With Stretch Mark (4069 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? / Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. / Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys,what Your Take On Gals With Stretch Mark by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
MhizVee:
u like dem
like wetin...I believe most are slut grin grin
Re: Guys,what Your Take On Gals With Stretch Mark by braindamage(m): 11:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
dechandel:
You need to assess 'em guys more
Theirs can be much more irritating sef angry
hehehehe..

Re: Guys,what Your Take On Gals With Stretch Mark by MhizVee(f): 11:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
Ipledge:
huh angry
Ipledge:
huh y u cum dey reasn lyk dat
Re: Guys,what Your Take On Gals With Stretch Mark by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 08, 2015
MhizVee:
oh :Doh hm y,are they not human
lols they are 2 but they don't take proper care of there body
Re: Guys,what Your Take On Gals With Stretch Mark by MhizVee(f): 11:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
samflexxy:
oh i see
Re: Guys,what Your Take On Gals With Stretch Mark by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 08, 2015
MhizVee:
huh angryhuh y u cum dey reasn lyk dat
because most have met are,
Re: Guys,what Your Take On Gals With Stretch Mark by MhizVee(f): 11:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
Ipledge:
because most have met are,
i see
Re: Guys,what Your Take On Gals With Stretch Mark by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 08, 2015
I even prefer stretchedmarked girl to a tattoo log of wood.

1 Like

Re: Guys,what Your Take On Gals With Stretch Mark by dechandel(f): 12:01am On Jan 09, 2015
braindamage:
hehehehe..
Loooool
Your name really has a strong effect on you tongue grin
Re: Guys,what Your Take On Gals With Stretch Mark by MhizVee(f): 12:03am On Jan 09, 2015
dechandel:
Loooool
Your name really has a strong effect on you tongue grin
se na style u dey use abuse am
Re: Guys,what Your Take On Gals With Stretch Mark by dechandel(f): 12:08am On Jan 09, 2015
MhizVee:
se na style u dey use abuse am
Braindamage knows all i've got for him is pure unadulterated love!!!

So nah.. He wont take that post to heart
Re: Guys,what Your Take On Gals With Stretch Mark by Mikocake(m): 12:15am On Jan 09, 2015
samflexxy:
OGA what has stretch mark got to do with taking care of the body?? it depends on kind of skin you have and some are hereditary... its just an expansion of the outer layer of the skin OK stop looking at it like its a form of disability or disease.... nawaooo
Re: Guys,what Your Take On Gals With Stretch Mark by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 09, 2015
MhizVee:
i see
do you have any...?
Re: Guys,what Your Take On Gals With Stretch Mark by NIKEDEEDS(m): 12:24am On Jan 09, 2015
MhizVee:
Some guys find it irritating why some don't.Guys in the house,come in and share your point of view with us
. Talk true ...........U GET?
Re: Guys,what Your Take On Gals With Stretch Mark by MhizVee(f): 2:40am On Jan 09, 2015
Ipledge:
do you have any...?
no'i am nt fat at al.
Re: Guys,what Your Take On Gals With Stretch Mark by Nobody: 2:44am On Jan 09, 2015
MhizVee:
no'i am nt fat at al.
why are so concerned?any of ur friend?i can be of help u never can tell
Re: Guys,what Your Take On Gals With Stretch Mark by Nobody: 3:09am On Jan 09, 2015
dechandel:
You need to assess 'em guys more
Theirs can be much more irritating sef angry
na mostly very overweight guys but them few
Re: Guys,what Your Take On Gals With Stretch Mark by Nobody: 4:51am On Jan 09, 2015
MhizVee:
Some guys find it irritating why some don't.Guys in the house,come in and share your point of view with us

Itz ok if the lining of the mark can't be felt when touched,thats the surface should be smooth,then itz ok.

But if itz rough,swollen & green/red/pink,then itz a turnoff.
Re: Guys,what Your Take On Gals With Stretch Mark by Hazardd(m): 5:38am On Jan 09, 2015
samflexxy:
guy be polite now if you can't book space or have any meaning full thing to say just swerve don't derail d thread

who is this one?
Re: Guys,what Your Take On Gals With Stretch Mark by Nobody: 6:03am On Jan 09, 2015
It's a big turn off for me. Especially when it's on her bosom and laps. I'll keep my distance and never will lay hands on her body or even cuddle her.

Both its seems the level of girls with stretch mark is very very high,than those without it.
Which leaves us no choice than to adapt cry
Re: Guys,what Your Take On Gals With Stretch Mark by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 09, 2015
lolz
Re: Guys,what Your Take On Gals With Stretch Mark by chibwike(m): 7:07am On Jan 09, 2015
Woman na woman...whether strecth mark or not....na stretch mark i wan chop?.

1 Like

Re: Guys,what Your Take On Gals With Stretch Mark by JAVANESE(m): 8:41am On Jan 09, 2015
Believe it or not the Op has stretch marks. Shes just asking to knw what we guys feel abt it.
Re: Guys,what Your Take On Gals With Stretch Mark by MhizVee(f): 9:58am On Jan 09, 2015
I dnt av stretch mark,i am skinny(not dat fat)but my fwends have
Re: Guys,what Your Take On Gals With Stretch Mark by Oahray: 10:38am On Jan 09, 2015
Much ado about stretchmarks. I don't mind it on a girl I like. It's not a disease, neither is it due to bad hygiene. It's simply skin breakage due to rapid increase in body size (Young's Modulus anyone?). That's why it's mostly around parts with high concentration of fatty tissues, and more frequent with ladies.

Some guys have stretchmarks too.

2 Likes

Re: Guys,what Your Take On Gals With Stretch Mark by JAVANESE(m): 10:40am On Jan 09, 2015
MhizVee:
I dnt av stretch mark,i am skinny(not dat fat)but my fwends have
and who says fat people are the only subjects to stretch marks?
Re: Guys,what Your Take On Gals With Stretch Mark by LewisO: 10:53am On Jan 09, 2015
rahymat:
i have stretchmarks nd so wat.i cnt skin myself just because u hate it
OK that's good!
Re: Guys,what Your Take On Gals With Stretch Mark by sevantex(m): 12:49pm On Jan 09, 2015
Not appealing at all oo but then.,culd be ignored if it isn't obvious like dt
Re: Guys,what Your Take On Gals With Stretch Mark by braindamage(m): 4:44pm On Jan 09, 2015
dechandel:
Braindamage knows all i've got for him is pure unadulterated love!!!

So nah.. He wont take that post to heart
...Which factory makes this kinda love ? grin grin ...Still searching for my heart
Re: Guys,what Your Take On Gals With Stretch Mark by dechandel(f): 5:17pm On Jan 09, 2015
braindamage:
...Which factory makes this kinda love ? grin grin ...Still searching for my heart
The factory in my heart tongue
Re: Guys,what Your Take On Gals With Stretch Mark by Sunkyphil(m): 5:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
MhizVee:
do u av stretch mark
Re: Guys,what Your Take On Gals With Stretch Mark by MhizVee(f): 7:11pm On Jan 09, 2015
Sunkyphil:
do u av stretch mark
no,i dnt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out Some Of My atutupoyoyo(ugly) Pixs / My Mum Told Me ''no Sex Before Marriage'' But I Saw Myself In Her Wedding Pics / When Two Nl Addicts Eventually Get Married... (Pics..)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.