Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. (16576 Views)

If You Meet These Creepy Guys, Run And Never Date Them! / What Defines A Real Gentleman And A True Lady.... We All Wanna Date Them / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by BoiledHead(m): 5:26pm On May 01, 2016
I saw a thread where some nigga said that 7/10 guys don't care about stretch marks (I laugh. He never see anytin ). Stretch marks can be really disgusting on a lady body. In this article I'm going to tell you why you should run away from ladies with stretch marks.

1.) They are disgusting:- Imagine a lady you are in bed with. And maybe during sex(doggy style) her butt is laced with stretch marks. How would you feel touching the butt? Won't you puke? Next time you won't turn her back again! So it's better to avoid them. A lady with a single stretch mark has all over her body in dirty places some are beside the breast. Yuck.

2.) They are dirty:- Yes, if they are not dirty and they take care of their body neatly by using original lotions(not bleaching cream), going to the gym to work out, washing their clothes, and so on they won't have stretch marks. It's because they are dirty and lazy. They eat rubbish, use cheap poor kerosene bleaching cream and silly make up and go fat like bag of beans that's why they have stretch marks

3.) Everything about their body is a turn off:- see, women with stretch marks have flat breast (#fact). And wide pussay! It's true. If you observe them they always wear trouser. . They never wear mini skirt. If they are proud of it undecided

4.) They bleach!:- Bleaching is part of the cause of stretch mark. Because they are bleaching shamelessly, they have stretch marks so their body is coke and Fanta. Fair face, black leg with lines. They can be so disgusting.

5.) They have stretch marks:- Yeah. Big deal! They have stretch marks and that is the reason why you should run from them.

Look your woman well if she have stretch mark divorce or dump her. She is boring and irritating.

P.s don't mention pregnancy for me. Nigeria women using pregnancy as excuse for everything. Many white women give birth everyday. How many have stretch marks? That is how nigeria women also use pregnancy as excuse for going fat as if women in Asia, Europe don't give birth too.. how many of them fat like bag of beans? undecided

Fine, child birth leave some stuff on human body but you can WORK IT OUT! It's no excuse. Models are out there posing unclad sexy (no stretch markss). They have children too undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by DanceVille: 5:31pm On May 01, 2016
Op!

This is pure rubbish.

11 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by 1miccza: 5:33pm On May 01, 2016
So you're trying to say a lady with stretch marks does not deserve marriage right??Dem go chop you raw now....

5 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by Vinshu(f): 5:40pm On May 01, 2016
I support this

2 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by finalboss1(m): 5:40pm On May 01, 2016
naira land guys no cm dey take m easy with nl gurls again
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 01, 2016
[email] "Why we shouldn't date them"?

Your advice/opinion is as useless as the "ueue" in "queue". Ain't they human beings too? Or what's with the useless discrimination and stereotyping?

I know girls that got stretch mark, and they ain't like nothing you listed up there.
[/email]

28 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by BoiledHead(m): 5:43pm On May 01, 2016
Tobiee:
[email] "Why we shouldn't date them"?

Your advice/opinion is as useless as the "ueue" in "queue". Ain't they human beings too? Or what's with the useless discrimination and stereotyping?

I know girls that got stretch mark, and they ain't like nothing you listed up there.
[/email]

Nobody force you to comment.

The post stands.. if e pain you. Hug transformer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by Strahovski1(m): 5:44pm On May 01, 2016
I agree

2 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by sirusX(m): 5:46pm On May 01, 2016
BoiledHead:

Nobody force you to comment.

The post stands.. if e pain you. Hug transformer

Oga boss....light no dey grin

4 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by BoiledHead(m): 5:48pm On May 01, 2016
sirusX:

Oga boss....light no dey grin

Lol
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by Chrisrare: 5:49pm On May 01, 2016
Vinshu:
I support this
Lol.. Dis girl go wicked 4 real life.

3 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by Vinshu(f): 5:50pm On May 01, 2016
Chrisrare:
Lol.. Dis girl go wicked 4 real life.

I'm not wicked
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by Chrisrare: 5:56pm On May 01, 2016
Vinshu:

I'm not wicked
Well i may be wrong sha. Frm ur comment, u sound like a cold person.

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by firstolalekan(m): 5:56pm On May 01, 2016
[s]

I saw a thread where some nigga said that 7/10 guys don't care about stretch marks (I laugh. He never see anytin ). Stretch marks can be really disgusting on a lady body. In this article I'm going to tell you why you should run away from ladies with stretch marks.

1.) They are disgusting:- Imagine a lady you are in bed with. And maybe during sex(doggy style) her butt is laced with stretch marks. How would you feel touching the butt? Won't you puke? Next time you won't turn her back again! So it's better to avoid them. A lady with a single stretch mark has all over her body in dirty places some are beside the breast. Yuck.

2.) They are dirty:- Yes, if they are not dirty and they take care of their body neatly by using original lotions(not bleaching cream), going to the gym to work out, washing their clothes, and so on they won't have stretch marks. It's because they are dirty and lazy. They eat rubbish, use cheap poor kerosene bleaching cream and silly make up and go fat like bag of beans that's why they have stretch marks

3.) Everything about their body is a turn off:- see, women with stretch marks have flat breast (#fact). And wide pussay! It's true. If you observe them they always wear trouser. . They never wear mini skirt. If they are proud of it

4.) They bleach!:- Bleaching is part of the cause of stretch mark. Because they are bleaching shamelessly, they have stretch marks so their body is coke and Fanta. Fair face, black leg with lines. They can be so disgusting.

5.) They have stretch marks:- Yeah. Big deal! They have stretch marks and that is the reason why you should run from them.

Look your woman well if she have stretch mark divorce or dump her. She is boring and irritating.

P.s don't mention pregnancy for me. Nigeria women using pregnancy as excuse for everything. Many white women give birth everyday. How many have stretch marks? That is how nigeria women also use pregnancy as excuse for going fat as if women in Asia, Europe don't give birth too.. how many of them fat like bag of beans?

Fine, child birth leave some stuff on human body but you can WORK IT OUT! It's no excuse. Models are out there posing unclad sexy (no stretch markss). They have children too
[/s]
I think you need your head to be checked.
I think you're just a silly teenage troller
You think strecthmark is a disease or infection?
You think it's just women that are vunerable to having it?
Smh

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by Vinshu(f): 5:57pm On May 01, 2016
Chrisrare:
Well i may be wrong sha. Frm ur comment, u sound like a cold person.

Hmmm. Maybe a little
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by Vinshu(f): 5:58pm On May 01, 2016
nicerod:
y discriminatin?

I did not discrimate anyone. You insulted a nairalander you should be banned. Mynd44
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by Chrisrare: 6:03pm On May 01, 2016
Vinshu:

Hmmm. Maybe a little
Yeah. Dats y u wanna ban dat guy. Seems u always support bad things. Not gud 4 a lady.
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 01, 2016
I support working out and taking care of our bodies. Ladies, u don't need to be fake. Some will wear 'waist trainer' to look sexy undecided
Why can't u work out and have that body u so much desire. 5mints in d morni for working out in ur room won't kill u.

3 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by tosyne2much(m): 7:13pm On May 01, 2016
Another war against ladies with stretch marks cool

In as much as I don't want to sound discriminatory; though I don't know about others for as for me, a lady with stretch marks is a big turn off... Some of them are battling with low self esteem therefore they use all sort of creams to look presentable in the face of guys not knowing that these creams have negative reactions to their body.

Apart from the fact that stretch mark is caused by skin contraction, creams are also major cause

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by Ada243(f): 7:27pm On May 01, 2016
I have strech marks and im not one bit ashamed of it. all wat u have mentioned is pure rubbish! Im very pretty, im not dirty, im a wife, a mother and im not wide! #teamstretchmarksandproud

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by Greene66: 7:31pm On May 01, 2016
Ada243:
I have strech marks and im not one bit ashamed of it. all wat u have mentioned is pure rubbish! Im very pretty, im not dirty, im a wife, a mother and im not wide! #teamstretchmarksandproud

You are pained. Who asked you if you are a wife? Did the op say women with stretch marks don't marry? Who ask you if you are a mother? What's our business?

Besides your husband is busy fvcking one fresh and sweet babe that doesn't have stretch mark like you. Don't fool yourself

11 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by pussyeater(m): 7:36pm On May 01, 2016
firstolalekan:

I think you need your head to be checked.
I think you're just a silly teenage troller
You think strecthmark is a disease or infection?
You think it's just women that are vunerable to having it?
Smh
He is an Ediot... Im sure his mom has it

6 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by opeaceo: 7:44pm On May 01, 2016
Whoever wrote this is an Olodo, a very big one, I won't fault him though, his head is being boiled, waiting to be pounded.

spits on thread.

10 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by opeaceo: 7:46pm On May 01, 2016
HateU2:
I support working out and taking care of our bodies. Ladies, u don't need to be fake. Some will wear 'waist trainer' to look sexy undecided
Why can't u work out and have that body u so much desire. 5mints in d morni for working out in ur room won't kill u.

So working out reduces stretchmark

2 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by opeaceo: 7:47pm On May 01, 2016
Greene66:

You are pained. Who asked you if you are a wife? Did the op say women with stretch marks don't marry? Who ask you if you are a mother? What's our business?

Besides your husband is busy fvcking one fresh and sweet babe that doesn't have stretch mark like you. Don't fool yourself

and you're the one prolly fvcking the husband eeiii

olobotowncouncil

8 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by okuneddie(m): 7:57pm On May 01, 2016
Mr OP number 2 Na lie......its not cos they are dirty bro but the fat they have......some of the are also clean and lemme ask u, have u not seen a slim gal with stretch marks? Most of the celebs u wan kill ur self on top get

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by marlvis(f): 8:14pm On May 01, 2016
angry guy wat dah fork are u saying ....so ya trying to tell me ya girlfriend don't have stretch marks ... that's if u don't have them ........

please get sense ....

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by Shinkava: 8:47pm On May 01, 2016
[quote author=BoiledHead post=45217684][/quote]abeg, how old are u?
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 01, 2016
So stress marks is a disease

Tell me something undecided undecided

*Spreads__mat__under__a__cashew__tree*

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (1st Edition) / Fuvking Maid Dey Sweet but be careful(My Story) / 10 Keys To Healthy Relationships: A Must Read!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.