Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,736 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions (48304 Views)

Boko Haram Sets New Conditions To Free 83 More Chibok Girls / Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians / Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by idumuose(m): 10:05am On Jan 09, 2015
zantama05:
pls my Nigerian brothers & sisters don't vote GEJ to save
our we from north-east cos this man didn't
consider us as humans he think say we be
chicken always we are killed in hundred, thousands cry cry

and if you ignore me cos this BH things far from you that's why you don't care, if he elect for the second time you may be involve you don't know God save us.

#change for survive we believe. GMB2015.
Are the yorubas boko haram?

Are the igbos boko haram?

Are the ijaws boko haram?

Boko haram are your blood brothers.When they asked you to go to school,you refused.

7 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by Flye: 10:05am On Jan 09, 2015
Everybody is extracting something from a desperate man.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by Scatterboss(m): 10:05am On Jan 09, 2015
Imagine, Jonah Jang; Isa Yuguda; Aliyu Babangida; Theodore Orji, Gabriel Suswam going for Senate. Na wao!
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by Izz9111: 10:05am On Jan 09, 2015
GMB has nothing to offer to Nigerians and to the south because of his fanatical nature a jihadist. He was there in the 80's but never did like Rawlings, he was selective and jailed and killed easterners and westerners while he allowed his brothers like Umaru Dikko to escape, Col. Jokolo, Adamu Ciroma etc were not touched even though facts on corruption was available against them. Ekwueme was jailed while Shagari the main man who should be charged for corrupt government was taking house arrest in a mansion in Ikoyi. My brother, GMB is not a saint and cannot do better. He is sectional and anti democratic.

SAY NO TO GMB

ONLY GEJ HAS ANSWER TO OUR PROBLEMS

VOTE GEJ

7 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 09, 2015
Lilaex:
Could APC be the Nigerian version of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? Check out this: 1. Party Leader - North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim). 2. Party Leader - South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim). 3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim). 4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim). 5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim). 6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim). 7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim). 8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim). 10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim). 11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim). 13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert). 14. EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim). 15. EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim). Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!

Share to all Christian you know to vote wisely. I will not want my children to live in a Nigeria where they cannot worship their GOD!

Does the APC manifesto call on Nigeria to be a Muslim country?

Don't be a bigot.

(I don't support APC...but I don't like lies).

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by valHarrison: 10:06am On Jan 09, 2015
Tell that to the northern baboons
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by ajealadick(m): 10:06am On Jan 09, 2015
His incompetence is causing all this blackmail. He better stepdown to avoid regrets.
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by Danielotuya(m): 10:07am On Jan 09, 2015
Lilaex:
Could APC be the Nigerian version of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? Check out this: 1. Party Leader - North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim). 2. Party Leader - South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim). 3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim). 4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim). 5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim). 6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim). 7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim). 8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim). 10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim). 11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim). 13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert). 14. EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim). 15. EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim). Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!

Share to all Christian you know to vote wisely. I will not want my children to live in a Nigeria where they cannot worship their GOD!

I sorry for ur life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by Mentcee(m): 10:07am On Jan 09, 2015
Still Jona till the old cattle rearer gets born again.
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by Pangea: 10:07am On Jan 09, 2015
These governors are learners!

What happened to the 2011 promises?

This people don't learn, a leopard does not wake up one day to change his color!

Immediately he wins again, all the promises will be forgotten like before and it will be another witch hunting time for those who try to remind him.

Foolish governors!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by outlaw77(m): 10:07am On Jan 09, 2015
zantama05:

and if you ignore me cos this BH things far from you that's why you don't care, if he elect for the second time you may be involve you don't know God save us.

. if you like kill your self finish that will not stop Good luck to come in 2015, Akuya shocked

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by gistmelove(m): 10:08am On Jan 09, 2015
Ok ooooo

GMB TILL 2022

#FEBUHARI 14th

Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by isahturaki7(m): 10:08am On Jan 09, 2015
All we want change is dis promise nd fail is dem she*t
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by TRILLIONIAR: 10:08am On Jan 09, 2015
selfish interest
SAI GMB
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by 1stola: 10:08am On Jan 09, 2015
If you're voting
remember this factors;
1. The chibok Girls
2. NNPC Scam
3. Police pension fund
4. Missing 20Billion
5. $9million Arms deal
6. Bomb Blasts
7. Immigration job scam
8. Petroleum pump price
9. Devaluation of Naira
10. Oil theft
11. Power outage
12. Selling of Nepa
13. Selling of Refineries
14. Skyrocketed Nepa Bills
15. ASUU & poly Strike
16. Doctors Strike
17. National Assembly tragedy
19. Stella's oduah Aviation Scam
20. Kerosene subsidy
--------------
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola,
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals,
They Did't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against
Boko Haram,
They Didn't raise 21Billion for flood Victims,
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine
preventable disease,
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless.
BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4 Years of
INEPTITUDE, IMPUNITY AND BAD GOVERNANCE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by maestroferddi: 10:08am On Jan 09, 2015
Provided their conditions are not inconsistent with the delivery of the dividends of democracy.
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 09, 2015
valHarrison:
Tell that to the northern baboons

You know...you PDP people better lay off the bigoted talk....because you may need the votes of those whom you despise to win this election.

Plus...many Northerners support PDP. You want to chase them into APC.?

Don't be a bigot.
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by lordmayor4(m): 10:09am On Jan 09, 2015
See how they rubbished GEJ and made truth of what APC has accused 'em of
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by Louislewis: 10:09am On Jan 09, 2015
@ Zantama05...See the cause of your problem below and not Jonathan...

[size=14pt]Quote from Buhari..

“Sharia should be introduced in full across Nigeria…I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria…God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in this country… It is a legal responsibility which God has given us.”
[/size]
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by donmalcolm21(m): 10:11am On Jan 09, 2015
zantama05:

if the strength you took in typing this shiit is taken to mobilise forces for your northern elders to do the needful, BH would be story for the gods by now
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by Lilaex: 10:11am On Jan 09, 2015
U way neva eat this morning cum day sori 4me? Lol.
Danielotuya:

I sorry for ur life
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by kanosalami: 10:11am On Jan 09, 2015
zantama05:

rubbish

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by jojoki: 10:12am On Jan 09, 2015
It is very clear that peedeepee wants to loot Nigeria completely dry imagine the Governors that are completing their 2nd term telling Prez Jona that he should not abandon them if re-elected.

They are all jokers! The wind of CHANGE will wipe them out 2geda with GEJ.

let all vote wisely

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by CyberWolf: 10:12am On Jan 09, 2015
Condition or no condition, game on..if you are left out, just go and rest..Elechi dumped all those that fought for him in 2007 and 2011 and he is here running his mouth like a pig..he should go and rest angry..#GEJ_till2019
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by gistmelove(m): 10:12am On Jan 09, 2015
Louislewis:
@ Zantama05...See the cause of your problem below and not Jonathan...

[size=14pt]Quote from Buhari..

“Sharia should be introduced in full across Nigeria…I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria…God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in this country… It is a legal responsibility which God has given us.”
[/size]

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by dre11(m): 10:12am On Jan 09, 2015
Lilaex:

You are such an religion bigot for this post.
Who tells you that the national chairman of APC is a Muslim

We trying to mend fences so people can move forward put you wanna play the religious card again

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by Lilaex: 10:12am On Jan 09, 2015
Bigot u say? Wat til u are being hunted down and killed by this agenda b4 u know.
bushdoc9919:

Does the APC manifesto call on Nigeria to be a Muslim country?

Don't be a bigot.

(I don't support APC...but I don't like lies).

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 09, 2015
zantama05:

When your people started boko haram, don't they have enough brain to think that boko haram will outgrown them?
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by gistmelove(m): 10:13am On Jan 09, 2015
1stola:
If you're voting
remember this factors;
1. The chibok Girls
2. NNPC Scam
3. Police pension fund
4. Missing 20Billion
5. $9million Arms deal
6. Bomb Blasts
7. Immigration job scam
8. Petroleum pump price
9. Devaluation of Naira
10. Oil theft
11. Power outage
12. Selling of Nepa
13. Selling of Refineries
14. Skyrocketed Nepa Bills
15. ASUU & poly Strike
16. Doctors Strike
17. National Assembly tragedy
19. Stella's oduah Aviation Scam
20. Kerosene subsidy
--------------
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola,
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals,
They Did't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against
Boko Haram,
They Didn't raise 21Billion for flood Victims,
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine
preventable disease,
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless.
BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4 Years of
INEPTITUDE, IMPUNITY AND BAD GOVERNANCE

Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by kanosalami: 10:13am On Jan 09, 2015
[quote author=zantama05 post=29630233]pls my Nigerian brothers & sisters don't vote GEJ to save

#change for survive we believe. GMB2015.[rubbish ]
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by juvewalex(m): 10:13am On Jan 09, 2015
They are all scammers . What else did they expect from their Oga @ d top
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by Sharrap: 10:13am On Jan 09, 2015
Stupidity at highest level!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Will Not Allow An Arrogant President To Insult My Country - Dino Maleye (vid) / Election Tribunal: Atiku Reacts, Shares Message Of Hope To All Nigerians / Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.