Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions (48305 Views)

Boko Haram Sets New Conditions To Free 83 More Chibok Girls / Goodluck Jonathan New Year Message To Nigerians / Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by wonie160: 10:57am On Jan 09, 2015
jingh:MAY GOD DELIVER YOU.

Chukwugekwu:YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO YOUR GENERATION.

zantama05:YOU ARE A DEAD MAN WALKING.

IF GOD SAYS IT'S JONATHAN,15,000,000.00 BUHARI AND HIS E-RATS CANNOT DEFEAT HIM.

NAME CALLING MEANS NOTHING.YOU ARE ALL E-RAT WITHOUT A MEANS OF LIVELIHOOD.

SSS WILL SOON CLOSE THIS BASTARD SITE.
I AM OFF.
BASTARD.
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by Emmanuel247(m): 10:58am On Jan 09, 2015
zantama05:
pls my Nigerian brothers & sisters don't vote GEJ to save
our we from north-east cos this man didn't
consider us as humans he think say we be
chicken always we are killed in hundred, thousands cry cry

and if you ignore me cos this BH things far from you that's why you don't care, if he elect for the second time you may be involve you don't know God save us.

#change for survive we believe. GMB2015.

Wetin concern GEJ with ur Boko Haram? Na GEJ say him go make Nigerian ungovernable? Abi na him wan Islamis Nigeria? GEJ till 2019!!!!!!
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by kokoA(m): 11:01am On Jan 09, 2015
fastguy10:

Tell dat 2 ur northern elder
Let's see how only your southern votes will win him the election next month.
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by Togom: 11:01am On Jan 09, 2015
My brother,this revelation came last year and many christains in APC cried loud,but the chieftains kept mute.
Everyone knows the north wants the power back.APC has no manifesto which is not captured byPresident Jonathan's 7 points Agenda.
GEJ should be allowed to complete his agenda.
Iam voting for continuity,not sentiments.
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by gogodaye(m): 11:01am On Jan 09, 2015
zantama05:

and if you ignore me cos this BH things far from you that's why you don't care, if he elect for the second time you may be involve you don't know God save us.

If not for the fact that human life is sacred and ought not to be wasted........One wonders what you folks want.....why are you crying out loud now?........Are the BH chaps not the same jihadists whom you welcomed with open arms with the introduction of political sharia in 2001......you cannot be tired just yet with their implementation of their brand of puritanist fundamentalism.............
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by ibukunoluwakiye(f): 11:03am On Jan 09, 2015
40 days to presidential elections, If you're voting remember these factors:
1. The Chibok Girls
2. NNPC Scam
3. Police pension fund
4. Missing $20Billion
5. $9.5million Arms deal
6. Incessant Bomb Blasts
7. Immigration job scam and applicants death
8. Petroleum pump price
9. Devaluation of the Naira
10. Oil theft
11. Power outages
12. Selling of NEPA
13. Selling of Refineries
14. Skyrocketed Nepa Bills
15. ASUU & poly Strikes
16. Doctors' Strike
17. National Assembly tragedy
18. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
19. Kerosene subsidy
--------------
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola;
They didn't pay we dat work for ebola too;
They are owing us 3month allowance and dey asked to leave our duty with no payment;
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals;
They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against Boko Haram;
They Didn't raise 21Billion for flood Victims;
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine preventable disease;
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless
>:O BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4Years of INEPTITUDE AND BAD GOVERNANCE.
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by lawrsmith(m): 11:05am On Jan 09, 2015
zantama05:

you should rather send that message to your boko haram brother in the north who promise to make the country ungovernorable if he loses election.
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by jingh(f): 11:05am On Jan 09, 2015
OLADD:

Why are dumbies like you talking as if nothing is upstairs? Even if 90% of Nigerians ( including your coconut head) says Jonathan is bad but God says otherwise, does it really matter? Wakeup your brain and dissect how GEJ has been rising to laudable positions, you will agree that the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob has been, and will continue to be with him. Anyway, those gods in your cottage might be against him.
re you done ?
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by deletrue: 11:08am On Jan 09, 2015
So Udaeghan especially with him harmmer forehead won still run government. Na God go punish devil. Hien, this na Udaeghan, this na Abia governor who are, especially Udaeghan the real and physical raw devil and most wicked governors in Nigeria are also planning against GEJ. Please, Nigerian when ever you are a little free, just take a trip to Delta, Warri, the city formally called Oil City on sundays and see for yourself how that place is. Sundays are better because the city is almost empty, since everyone is gone to church. Come and see the devilish Udaeghan condem Warri reach. The devils is a lier.
Please visit a Niger Cat road,, Warri Sapele road, Udu road, upper and lower erejuwa, Ekpan and many other places.
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by Swizdoe(m): 11:10am On Jan 09, 2015
Lilaex:
Could APC be the Nigerian version of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? Check out this: 1. Party Leader - North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim). 2. Party Leader - South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim). 3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim). 4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim). 5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim). 6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim). 7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim). 8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim). 10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim). 11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim). 13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert). 14. EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim). 15. EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim). Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!

Share to all Christian you know to vote wisely. I will not want my children to live in a Nigeria where they cannot worship their GOD!
You are an E-diot...... Its because you live in a cave that's why you didn't know that Apc national convention produced new executives with John Odigie-Oyegun as the national chairman ( imagine still calling Bisi Akande the chairman).
And it is only religious bigots, fanatics and charlatans that will vote based on religious sentiments only.
In Germany where the christians are in the majority, there is the ruling christian democratic union party while muslim brotherhood in muslim-dominated egypt.
Nigeria is and will remain a secular country where both christians, muslim and even traditionalists are equal as long as one religion does not have a clear majority the others. Everyone is first and foremost a nigerian citizen before his/her religion.
If you believe that a nigerian citizen does not have a right to vote or be voted because he or she is a muslim or not a christian shows how backward your thinking faculty is.
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by adewumi713(m): 11:11am On Jan 09, 2015
grin

Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by djwinnie(m): 11:11am On Jan 09, 2015
onadana:
coolConditions or no conditions...say no to cluessness.Let vote him out to return back to Otuoke at least he will go back with shoes.See what happened in Sri Lanka yesterday.SAI BUHARI...WE NEED CHANGE.

wuh concerns nigeria wif sri lanka sum ppl ehn u sha want to comment on dis thread sha!!
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 09, 2015
fastguy10:

Tell dat 2 ur northern elder
exactly
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by jingh(f): 11:11am On Jan 09, 2015
wonie160:
jingh:MAY GOD DELIVER YOU.

Chukwugekwu:YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO YOUR GENERATION.

zantama05:YOU ARE A DEAD MAN WALKING.

IF GOD SAYS IT'S JONATHAN,15,000,000.00 BUHARI AND HIS E-RATS CANNOT DEFEAT HIM.

NAME CALLING MEANS NOTHING.YOU ARE ALL E-RAT WITHOUT A MEANS OF LIVELIHOOD.

SSS WILL SOON CLOSE THIS BASTARD SITE.
I AM OFF.
BASTARD.
is dat all ?
am not surprised at your statement, if ur oga can use DSS to stop some speakers from entering their office then he can achieve anything unlawfully.
gud morning
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 09, 2015
zantama05:

Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 09, 2015
jingh:
dats funny, imagine someone with spyrogyras lucked in his teeth telling me to brush my teeth. Go and play boy hehehehehe
I smelt something that why I insisted that you should go and clean up your teeth.

GEJ TILL WHEN BIHARI OBTAIN A CERTIFICATE
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by Alexk2(m): 11:17am On Jan 09, 2015
Tval:
2015 presidential result
3 million votes separated the two candidates.

Gej won after a fierce battle with Gmb.

Save this page and come back here after the election.

GEJ cannot win if 3m seperates them coz he wont be having two-third vote needed that way...
this is why some of us believe there will be a run off btw them buh sadly, i dont think INEC is prepared for that.
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by HopeAlive14(m): 11:19am On Jan 09, 2015
zantama05:

While I truly empathize with you and others over BH nefarious activities, I still think the Northern Governors, Elders, Statesmen and women should do more to complement the efforts of the FG.

If GMB has the magic wand to stem BH, he ought to have employed it long ago to help stem the killings rather than waiting to be elected into office.

Again, I really do not think the present government sees the citizens from the North as "chickens" meant to be slaughtered.

Vote your choice anyways.
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by millionaireman: 11:19am On Jan 09, 2015
jingh:
Imagine someone detested calling everybody to celebrate with him.
God is against him
masses are against him
His normal thinking peeps are against him
And some clueless follower are shouting Jonathan till 2019

Are you blind to whats happening.
his defeat will be in guiness book if Record.

Buhari win Jonathan in the ratio of 98:2

BIHARI FOR PRESIDENT

You wrote BIhari for president? Did you mean Buhari? U wrote guiness, did you mean Guinness?

Like your oga, U must have also refused to attend basic primary and secondary schools where spelling is taught.

And you people want to impose your standard upon Nigeria.
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by lawrsmith(m): 11:19am On Jan 09, 2015
Lilaex:
Could APC be the Nigerian version of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? Check out this: 1. Party Leader - North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim). 2. Party Leader - South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim). 3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim). 4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim). 5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim). 6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim). 7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim). 8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim). 10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim). 11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim). 13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert). 14. EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim). 15. EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim). Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!

Share to all Christian you know to vote wisely. I will not want my children to live in a Nigeria where they cannot worship their GOD!
and my christian brothers are blind about this.pity those clergy men that is currently making predictions in the name of prophesy.because one thing they refuse to see is the impending genocide that will befall the nigeria christians if failburai eventually wins.but we know that he will fail again because failure is his surname

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by lexyclasy: 11:20am On Jan 09, 2015
jingh:
God is against him
masses are against him

BIHARI FOR PRESIDENT
speak for yourself my friend stop misleading info
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by jingh(f): 11:20am On Jan 09, 2015
wonie160:
i love this site.
it helps to me keep abreast of the current trends and happening all over the world.
but why do the the owners of the site use it to create hatred for a siting president.
Do you not edit comments and posts.
this is not good for you.maybe you are bought to destroy Jonathan.
if Jonathan wins again you are finished.
otu le nshim
you re doing a lot of mistake, dis propagate pdp and Jonathan more than you may think, it is just us that seeks for change that make it seems its an anti pdp party.

buhari for change.

pls how much do pdp pays
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by ayoola2002(m): 11:20am On Jan 09, 2015
Tval:
2015 presidential result
3 million votes separated the two candidates.

Gej won after a fierce battle with Gmb.

Save this page and come back here after the election.
keep Dreaming
#GMB.......2019
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by martmag: 11:20am On Jan 09, 2015
Advert Procurement Officers are currently needed at Mart Mag, interested individual should forward their CV to Martmag13@gmail.com
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by zantama05(m): 11:21am On Jan 09, 2015
barcanista:
I am quoting you because I was touched by your comment. My prayers and love will never depart from those of you in the North East.
thank you, my real Nigerian brother.
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by jingh(f): 11:22am On Jan 09, 2015
lexyclasy:
speak for yourself my friend stop misleading info
its clear to those dat Ve sight
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by deletrue: 11:24am On Jan 09, 2015
Lilaex:

I dey travel with my phone only. How do I copy this post and then sent it to all christains? It is very powerful one. Let me try. Thanks ops.
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by jingh(f): 11:24am On Jan 09, 2015
millionaireman:

You wrote BIhari for president? Did you mean Buhari? U wrote guiness, did you mean Guinness?

Like your oga, U must have also refused to attend basic primary and secondary schools where spelling is taught.

And you people want to impose your standard upon Nigeria.
if you know what phone prediction is, you wount open dat gutter personified mouth to talk trash.
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by Oduduwaboy(m): 11:25am On Jan 09, 2015
dre11:
All this PDP governors are just selfish
They aren't moved by the electorate except themselves alone.

They want everything for themselves and themselves alone
They want to be relevant

Its only Sule lamido that did remember his people but the rest just only think about themselves.

The only time this nation will get it right is only when our leaders thinks about the electorate first and the well being of the nation before their own personal interest
The PDP is a party of people with selfish interests. That is why GEJ must lose the election of next month.
Re: PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions by fran6uc(m): 11:30am On Jan 09, 2015
jingh:
God is against him
masses are against him

BIHARI FOR PRESIDENT

pls tell me what we blind to. dat ur exaggerated ratio looks ironical & bereft of c'mon sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari’s Victory: Jostling For Positions Begin / I Will Not Allow An Arrogant President To Insult My Country - Dino Maleye (vid) / Election Tribunal: Atiku Reacts, Shares Message Of Hope To All Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.