Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly (4713 Views)

Ew! Music: T-izze And El Phlex In Duet With American Pop Star R.kelly / Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him / Kelly Rowland Is Set To Duet With Nigerian Singer And Songwriter D'banj. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by TOYOSI20(f): 8:12am On Dec 20, 2008
Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He needs to stay doing big things too, wink
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by rockyfela(m): 10:38am On Dec 20, 2008
am feeling this jam right now, Pls leave tu his flow was exceptional, ive hrd d shaggy version nd it doesent sound as good as dis one, NICE TRACK

Thing is people where expecting some really out of the world track but u forget rkelly himself his singles are no more magical as they used 2 be and Tu didnt release the song as a single, its just one of the nice tracks on the album i suppose and am enjoying it right now, It has already grown on me.
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by khanye(m): 11:54am On Dec 20, 2008
anyone who got the album should please upload some of it here!
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 20, 2008
I've never liked Tuface, and I doubt that I ever will. Call me a hater if you want.

I don't know if the album is officially out, but I saw very many copies at a CD store near my house. There's no rush: I'm going to hear the song in due time. It's only a matter of time before it shows up on the music request thread.
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by unix4real1(m): 12:20am On Dec 21, 2008
mactao:

I've never liked Tuface, and I doubt that I ever will. Call me a hater if you want.

Do you know why? Because he is making it and getting bigger than you expected wink
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by chyk91(m): 1:07am On Dec 21, 2008
to those who have listened to the album,how it. i like 2baba as a musician but his private life aint good.
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by tosinadeda: 1:30am On Dec 21, 2008
chyk91:

to those who have listened to the album,how it. i like 2baba as a musician but his private life aint good.

i see nothing bad about it undecided lipsrsealed
besides i dnt give a fucc
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by 9ja4eva: 7:38am On Dec 21, 2008
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by aluta4live: 10:02am On Dec 21, 2008
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by unix4real1(m): 1:17pm On Dec 21, 2008
chyk91:

Thou shall not judge undecided
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by chyk91(m): 11:22pm On Dec 21, 2008
i know i should not judge but 5 children from different women, ah ah. this guy is meant to be a role model. what of all his condoms and aids advert.
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by tosinadeda: 1:12am On Dec 22, 2008
well fucc the adverts then!!!!!
so if u av a role model, u are to take after his private type of life also??
daaaaaaamn ure to take after his potentials and achievements duuuuuuuuuuuuh undecided
quit all this he has 5 children and bla bla!!!!!
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by Tgirl4real(f): 1:25am On Dec 22, 2008
@ post,
Dat is anoda great acomplishment from Tupac. . .
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by tosinadeda: 1:34am On Dec 22, 2008
u mean

Tgirl4real:

@ post,
that is another great acomplishment from Tupac. . .

that is another great acomplishment from Tupac face. . .
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by youngdee(m): 1:58am On Dec 22, 2008
Tosin dont mind dem haters, all they ever wanted his Tu baba downfall which will never happen. Moreover, he has just 2 kids not 5 and he is very proud of it, is he the first Nigerian to do such, that is his private life and it is supposed to be nobody's problem. He has the money to take very good care of them.
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by rexfx2: 9:29am On Dec 22, 2008
Last i posted on this site was like 5-6months ago, though i login like everiday 2 read posts.

After listinin 2 Baba'z recent join i cant help but drop diz line,

2 Baba will bring us a grammy sooon.
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by markos: 1:57pm On Dec 22, 2008
2face new album has acheived platinum status after a week of its release!! just rceeived this news via inside souces earlier today, for the naysayers, this will be made official quite soon!!
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by tosinadeda: 3:58pm On Dec 22, 2008
Hmmm cool
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by JMCRecords(m): 4:51pm On Dec 22, 2008
FACT!

D'banj and Don Jazzy, the baddest combination you can get in any industry, they are hot like fire. Presently, Mo Hits is the hottest crew in Nigeria/ D'banj is good and no can take it from him /Don Jazzy is also a good producer. But originality speaks to a large extent, For instance, Grammy Nomination isn't about the HITS but creavity and originality is Grammy. We can record thousands of hits this year just because it aint coming from Top artist doesn't mean it's not a hit. We must change our attitude towards listening to songs, Hit songs mustn't be a party song and not all party songs are Hit songs. Tu Face is a Nigerian artist who has earned himself an international status, and this means breaking into the internationl market, Even Mo Hits is yet to break into the international market.

STRANGE!

FLEX: 2 Face F.t R.Kelly/ R.Kelly F.t Shaggy. Thank god it was Shaggy you said was featured in the other version and that's a mix version of Tu Face's version, Definately it's a HIT. Not strange at all

DONT TOUCH IT!

Is not reasonable comparing an album which is less than a week old to an album which is more than six (6) months old. It's not reasonable comparing Tu Face to D'banj. Compare lyrics and beats, Yeah! Living on past glory. African Queen is a song that comes once in a century and that will ever be a credit to 2face even when is dead. Nelly even performed African Queen in the last edition of Star Mega Jam. Grass to Grace is one of HOTTEST when it came out. Enter the Place is just a single n it rocks every club house and enjoyed airplay as far the Nigeria Entertainment Industry is concern. I'm listening to Tu Face's new album. Not really for party but it's a HIT. Not a Nigerian Album but for the World, Believe me, Nigeria/Africa/Jamaica is gon' rock to this one. People around the world gon' rock to this one.

WATCH OUT!

Satisfaction!!! Another, Fela = 2 face , Dont crucify me, that's d way I see it. My brother,
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by eleshin(m): 6:33pm On Dec 22, 2008
he has never disappoint the optimist in his career but he is an expert in disappointing the pessimist.he was born a great musician time will affirm that!
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by rockyfela(m): 6:57pm On Dec 22, 2008
PLSSSSSSSSSS GO AND BUY THIS ALBUM, THIS IS A CLASSIC. VERY DIFFERENT 4RM THE USUAL NAIJA SOUND, AWESOME TRACKS ARE
4 ME : fly, outside, can't do without you, appreciate it, oh papa, feeling you, free, flex,

FLY is crazyyyyyyy,

I hrd dis album has gone platinum in its 1stweek,
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by Devince: 11:12pm On Dec 22, 2008
I'll neva buy that album for this song becos it sucks
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by concrete: 1:03am On Dec 23, 2008
LOL

2face got people creating new screennames. now THAT'S a legend in the making

keep hating haters

2baba all the way
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by Riskie(f): 10:38am On Dec 23, 2008
Don't really like it undecided
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by lagoslag: 12:26pm On Dec 23, 2008
The song is not all that, the one with shaggy is alot better and i heard the one with shaggy long b4 tuface's album dropped. i just don't understand.
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by khanye(m): 10:31am On Dec 24, 2008
What the hell!. i thought this shit was gonna be better. faze would have made a better partner for this song. sorry but this aint gonna go nowhere. i can see it now. how the hell does someone fail at making a hit with R. kelly? no one has to agree with me. but i just thought this song could have been way better. i expected way more from 2face.

F*** 2baba.
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by jaybee3(m): 10:42am On Dec 24, 2008
khanye:

What the hell!. i thought this shit was going to be better. faze would have made a better partner for this song. sorry but this aint going to go nowhere. i can see it now. how the hell does someone fail at making a hit with R. kelly? no one has to agree with me. but i just thought this song could have been way better. i expected way more from 2face.

F*** 2baba.
I am certainly with you on the stance that d dude didn't make best use of the once in a life time opportunity to finally showcase his brilliant voice and swagger outside the shores of Africa.
Didn't feel the duet as well
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by khanye(m): 10:56am On Dec 24, 2008
the original was made by shaggy and R-kelly, he took those verses off and put his. R-kelly did'nt took a verse in that song nah. He took just the chorus. Nah bullshit!
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by tosinadeda: 7:31pm On Dec 24, 2008
jay bee:

I am certainly with you on the stance that d dude didn't make best use of the once in a life time opportunity to finally showcase his brilliant voice and swagger outside the shores of Africa.
Didn't feel the duet as well

wetin u dey talk wey ur mouth dey run?
he is already known outside the shores of africa!!! incase u dnt know that!!!!
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 24, 2008
well at least the song is listenable  undecided

khanye:

but i just thought this song could have been way better.
Totally agree

tosinadeda:

he is already known outside the shores of africa!!!
Hardly  lipsrsealed
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by lalaboi(m): 9:25pm On Dec 24, 2008
I dont like the songs because its not his song. i cant just understand why he will remix someones else song.

Worst thing he did was to add the song to his album.
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by khanye(m): 9:53am On Dec 25, 2008
the song na rubbish!

2face na thief! tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download Video: Migos Ft Drake – Walk It Talk It / Download Instrumental: CDQ – Say Baba (beat By Jay Pizzle) / Listen|download Mp3|lyrics: Alessia Cara - Trust My Lonely (lyrics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.