Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,930 members, 7,810,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly (4712 Views)

Ew! Music: T-izze And El Phlex In Duet With American Pop Star R.kelly / Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him / Kelly Rowland Is Set To Duet With Nigerian Singer And Songwriter D'banj. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by rockyfela(m): 11:27am On Dec 25, 2008
khanye close ur mouth there, na u be thief. There is nothing wrongf with the song, its very nice
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by sect(m): 2:05pm On Dec 25, 2008
C'mon guys, this song aint worth all the noise you make on this thread. It sounds just too ordinary, nothing special about it. And its so funny that 2face had to include a remix of Kells mixtape in his album. This song should have been released as a single only.
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by mrmetoo1: 3:13pm On Dec 25, 2008
@sect

Oo wow! I'm so surprised u think the song is no big deal. Like pheesayor and all those other guys I guess pigs have to fly first b4 u guys give this guy props. The song is nice, 2face held it down and I really hope they appear in a video together or appear on stage together to shut some of u guys up. R u guys not tired of 2face shaming u guys? U say 2face can't achieve something and he goes ahead and does it. Anyway lets wait and see!!
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by eleshin(m): 5:17pm On Dec 25, 2008
sect:

C'mon guys, this song aint worth all the noise you make on this thread. It sounds just too ordinary, nothing special about it. And its so funny that 2face had to include a remix of Kells mixtape in his album. This song should have been released as a single only.
revisited hatred
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by sect(m): 9:55pm On Dec 25, 2008
Mr me too, d song sounds plain and dats it, I really do not expect u to agree with me om that. Most pple i know who have heard the song rate it average, there's notin jazzy or spicy abt it. Moreover, its just like R.Kelly selling d rights of the song to 2face cuz all he did was was to erase the shaggy verse and replace it with his. So in the actual sense of it, its not a duet but rather a 'legitimate' remix of R.Kelly/shaggy song.
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by jonyjay(m): 10:14pm On Dec 25, 2008
sect:

Mr me too, d song sounds plain and that is it, I really do not expect u to agree with me om that. Most people i know who have heard the song rate it average, there's notin jazzy or spicy about it. Moreover, its just like R.Kelly selling d rights of the song to 2face because all he did was was to erase the shaggy verse and replace it with his. So in the actual sense of it, its not a duet but rather a 'legitimate' remix of R.Kelly/shaggy song.
good talk bro. that was not a duet, r.kelly was not in the studio with this guy. the song would have been better without r.kelly voice. must he feature r.kelly? this nija artists are sometimes disgrace to nija.
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by tosinadeda: 10:42pm On Dec 25, 2008
jonyjay:

good talk bro. that was not a duet, r.kelly was not in the studio with this guy. the song would have been better without r.kelly voice. must he feature r.kelly? this nija artists are sometimes disgrace to nija.

now lets analyse this mr oga and lets see if u just posted sense

jonyjay:

that was not a duet

so its wut

jonyjay:

r.kelly was not in the studio with this guy

so Bleep wut must they be in the same studio to make a song
technology is advancing, stop leaving in the 50's

jonyjay:

the song would have been better without r.kelly voice

meaning the song should av been without a chorus

jonyjay:

must he feature r.kelly?

we are the ones who shout that naija artistes should go international, sum1 does does a song with r kelly and u ask this silly question?
mayb u should google rkelly to know who he is

jonyjay:

this nija artists are sometimes disgrace to nija.

now tell me who the disgrace is!!!! urself or 2face

nonsense and ingredients grin
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by jonyjay(m): 10:51pm On Dec 25, 2008
bro go listen and watch real duet with beeni man and rockstone. being tuface fan does not make u a dump ass! if u are good that doesn not make all ya all ablum good. this one na wack! that was a sample from r.kelly and shaggy. be real.
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by tosinadeda: 11:06pm On Dec 25, 2008
jonyjay:

bro go listen and watch real duet with beeni man and rockstone. being tuface fan does not make u a dump ass! if u are good that doesn not make all ya all ablum good. this one na wack! that was a sample from r.kelly and shaggy. be real.

wuts this?
i simply analysed ur previous post, am sure u see how myopic it is
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by jonyjay(m): 11:36pm On Dec 25, 2008
tosinadeda:

wuts this?
i simply analysed ur previous post, am sure u see how myopic it is
myopic huuuuuuuuuuuun! being a fan to a particular artist/musician does not make all his/her album good.the real thing is double recording of that track does not worth it.
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by tosinadeda: 11:46pm On Dec 25, 2008
i av no idea wut u talking about!!! undecided
i analysed ur post as a music listener, not as a fan of any1
so u can like to think again
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by khanye(m): 12:31pm On Dec 26, 2008
2face na theif, shey na by false them dey feature R-kelly ni
Re: Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly by tosinadeda: 12:46am On Dec 27, 2008
khanye:

2face na theif, shey na by false them dey feature R-kelly ni

how e go be by[b] FALSE[/b], na by TRUE o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Music That You Should Download (must Download) / Download Instrumental: CDQ – Say Baba (beat By Jay Pizzle) / Listen|download Mp3|lyrics: Alessia Cara - Trust My Lonely (lyrics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.