Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,270 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her (51071 Views)

Any Guy Earning 50k Should Not Have Any Business Getting Married - Twitter Lady / This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got / Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by Simmynod: 4:21pm On May 31, 2017
So Yesterday on Twitter, A new delivery account @SUBDELEVERYMAN posted a tweet were a lady asked a if he's single and when the guy said No, the girl practically asked the guy to leave his girlfriend and come take her.lol

post below

Credit : subdeleveryman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by Simmynod: 4:22pm On May 31, 2017
more

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by midehi2(f): 4:22pm On May 31, 2017
but why, see the girl sef, very ugly angry thank goodness the guy is a loyal boyfriend, not those that chase anything in skirts undecided

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by Tinnytony24(m): 4:25pm On May 31, 2017
Olosho.... Snatcher tongue

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by Simmynod: 4:27pm On May 31, 2017
lol lalasticlala
Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by Davash222(m): 4:30pm On May 31, 2017
"Ditch your woman , I can make you happier" is just an offer, so, it's left for the guy to accept or reject the offer. No big deal here.

Ladies have their ways of making an offer, some by eye contact, seductive moves, but this lady was bold enough to make her offer known without playing hide and seek games. She's rare.

360 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by StarBukola(f): 4:32pm On May 31, 2017
Sharp girl or na over sharpness grin grin

1 Like

Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by Adebowhales(m): 4:35pm On May 31, 2017
Weyrey oniro obirin.
Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 31, 2017
Davash222:
"Ditch your woman , I can make you happier" is just an offer, so, it's left for the guy to accept or reject the offer. No big deal here.

Ladies have their ways of making an offer, some by eye contact, seductive moves, but this lady was bold enough to make her offer known without playing hide and seek games. She's rare.

Nice

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by Nomfanelo99(f): 4:40pm On May 31, 2017
may we see his reply to the offer

11 Likes

Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by ominilongest(m): 5:33pm On May 31, 2017
Hoes hoes hoes everywhere... .I'll rather spend my money on olosho than date daft hoes angry

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by Sharon6(f): 6:54pm On May 31, 2017
Awon Despirados.. No future Ambition

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

1 Like

Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by tellwisdom: 6:56pm On May 31, 2017
And What does this mean, nitori olohun?? sad
Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 31, 2017
Vultures be like grin
Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by whitebeard(m): 6:56pm On May 31, 2017
I think it made FP by mistake

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by Drabrah(m): 6:56pm On May 31, 2017
Okay na!
Desperate Runs girls season 1 episode 1
grin grin
Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by malton: 6:56pm On May 31, 2017
Karashika.

She see fresh guy dey run after am.

If she come find out say contrary to her thinking, d guy no rich, say all that freshness na cos him too dey stay for shade, she go ditch am go find another.

11 Likes

Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by AlexCk: 6:56pm On May 31, 2017
Lol,

The hustle is real
Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by baba4thegehs: 6:56pm On May 31, 2017
No be today na... Na so dem go dey slide into people DMs just to try their luck. What a shame

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by TheAngry1: 6:57pm On May 31, 2017
Morale of the matter: value your man or dem take am from you

1 Like

Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 31, 2017
.ah lol I'm sure I can do this
I love you bae

bae I haven't started dating yet
Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 31, 2017
Not bad tho
Davash222:

. Nice, I love girls who got balls, I love that girl for being herself... So sincere and plain, some hoes could have used the DM you know

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by donlucabrazi(m): 6:57pm On May 31, 2017
She saw something she liked and she went for it. What's the big deal there?

It was left for the guy to either accept or decline as he rightly did..

All you hypocrites condemning her will be salivating in secret while wishing the guy notices you..

She's a go getter! And if she channels this attitude to more profitable ventures, she's bound to succeed

THE END grin grin grin

24 Likes

Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by Tedassie(m): 6:57pm On May 31, 2017
StarBukola:
Sharp girl or na over sharpness grin grin
konji
Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 6:57pm On May 31, 2017
OK

Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by Nizguy(m): 6:57pm On May 31, 2017
only a rare and brave gal can did dis.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by EniHolar(f): 6:57pm On May 31, 2017
Fake people everywhere...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by Life4Varnity: 6:57pm On May 31, 2017
she wants attention and thank God she has gotten it... but i pray GTB credits her account
Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by rozayx5(m): 6:58pm On May 31, 2017
Davash222:

i love your reasoning

shows your not a robot like millions who will come here to bash her wink

there are so many women out there. still wonder why men keep chasing ladies undecided

just package yourself well, and the rest is history

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 31, 2017
Uriel

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

12 Signs You Have Commitment Phobia And How To Fix it / Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.