Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin (4277 Views)

Buhari Falls Out With The West / Buhari Falls Sick Again, Secretely Flown Abroad Yesterday Midnight / Breaking News: Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin by VOICEOFTHEMASES: 11:47am On Jan 09, 2015
BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin.

**he was 10 hours late to the campaign in Delta state, as Aides claimed that he was so weak and needed medical attention.

**Pa Buhari fell down in calabar stadium on 07/01/2015, as a result of fatigue, party claim it was his long cloths that tripped him.

The presidential candidate of the All progressive congress (APC), Pa Muhammadu Buhari who has not being in good health condition in the last 18 months has finally cancelled his electionary campaign in Benin city, Edo state capital as a result of ill-health.

On the 7th of January, 2015, the candidate, Muhammadu Buhari was visibly looking frail and weak, fell down during his campaign in Calabar as a result of fatigue, but party leader said that it was the long dress that he was given to wear that tripped him.

Pa Buhari (73) was 10 hours late to his campaign in Warri, Delta state, as close Aides complained that "he was so weak this morning and needed medical attention". When he managed to reach the warri stadium in Delta state, he was received by 986 people.

The former Military dictator's family are worried about his health and wondering how he will cope with the busy schedule. The APC leadership in swift reaction to this situation has said that Prof Osibanjo, Buhari's Vice Presidential candidate will be drafted to some state, while they monitor who Pa buhari will cope with the remaining states

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin by otokx(m): 11:48am On Jan 09, 2015
We have heard but the source nko?
Re: Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin by KanwuliaJara: 11:48am On Jan 09, 2015
Beaf:
The question doesn't even arise. Buhari is very busy, engaging in rapid self destruction and not able to build the diplomatic bridges that are necessary in a democratic setting.

The cool, wise, quiet, but reassured ways of Jonathan are what Nigeria needs at this time. Get rid off all past rulers who got us into a rot.

[size=42pt]Fresh Air 2015![/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/396240_JonathanNigeria_jpge7a36aa6bc0c2d1c59341bf005b3e97c

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin by maslong(m): 11:58am On Jan 09, 2015
second Yar'dau case, one katsina.
GEJ till Buhari finish primary school and obtained his certificate.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin by herald9: 12:01pm On Jan 09, 2015
What happened to Yar'adua is looming...
At 73,he should've been subjected to intensive medical care...
and not allowed to partake in a failed political race....

Old men should know their worth!

I wish you Goodluck toosmiley

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin by san316(m): 12:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
Thrashshshsh...
Re: Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin by ifex370(m): 12:04pm On Jan 09, 2015
although I'm not his supporter, I wish him good health

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 09, 2015
After reading this....I just pity Pa Buhari. What will happen to him when he loses this election?? Can he survive the shock and shame??

APC supporters are heartless people...They are just stressing Pa Buhari.

Well, Buhari I wish you Goodluck.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin by Goddex: 12:05pm On Jan 09, 2015
Add your source, OP
Re: Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin by eleko1: 12:07pm On Jan 09, 2015
He fall,he rise.Nothing do am.GMB FOR PRESIDENT. cool

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin by bennygreat1(m): 12:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
E don happen!!!!
Re: Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin by UniqueGem(m): 12:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
We have not started and they are already tripping/falling/ and most notably Fainting. By the time we are done dealing with them, who knows what will remain of them? Poor carcass!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
oh dear lord grant him good health to see his failure come feb.14

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin by Phame: 12:29pm On Jan 09, 2015
what you wish for buhari shall come to u in 100fold.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin by BENZINA(m): 12:33pm On Jan 09, 2015
Buhari falls sick: cancels campaign in Benin.
Ahaaaaaa still laughing, ahaaaaaaaa.
Serial looser don't go and kill youself Oooo old soldier.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin by Agimor(m): 12:33pm On Jan 09, 2015
Whats the big deal?after all,its only a human.
Sia Buhari!!!
Re: Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin by UniqueGem(m): 12:36pm On Jan 09, 2015
Phame:
And who will what you wish for Jonathan go to? You noni; so either way, you ain't safe bruh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin by Phame: 12:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
UniqueGem:
And who will what you wish for Jonathan go to? You noni; so either way, you ain't safe bruh.
Re: Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin by Ellidude(m): 12:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
These are just trials. He'll surely triumph.
Re: Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin by iiichidodo: 12:51pm On Jan 09, 2015
This campaign tour will take a huge toll on his frail health..
Re: Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin by PervRocker: 12:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
FAKE FALSE NEWS FROM THE SATANIST/PDP PROPAGANDISTS NEWS ROOM. Why can't ya'll just chill nd let nigerians choose who dey want?? Why all these lies to dent this mans image?? Why?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin by BENZINA(m): 12:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
Phame:
Devil shame onto you,
All power belong to Jesus,
Shame onto youoooooo,
All power belong toJesus.
If you had a relative killed by Boko haram in the north eastern part of Nigeria that Buhari has refused to " condemn", only then you don't talk of sympathy.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin by Eziachi: 1:07pm On Jan 09, 2015
Why do you people enjoy lying as past time?
Buhari was in Warri campaigning when Osibanjo was doing a town hall meeting campaign in Benin, before their big rally in Benin at a later date.

They said rally carnival atmosphere doesn't give them opportunity to articulate more on policy issues and the opportunity for the audience to ask them questions.
And the town hall meeting was broadcast live, giving them an equally national and international audience opportunity to showcase some of their plans like their social security plan for the disabled and the poor elderly.

How nice it would had been if we are bystanders and allow politicians to do their usual, without their victims getting partisan involved and idiotic with them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin by Eziachi: 1:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
BENZINA:
Buhari falls sick: cancels campaign in Benin.
Ahaaaaaa still laughing, ahaaaaaaaa.
Serial looser don't go and kill youself Oooo old soldier.
Are you really this psychopathic?
I have never seen some one v be so delighted about hearing that another person is ill. All in the name of politics and politicians that cared less about your very existence.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin by Nogen: 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2015
The same reason Tinubu is aggressively supporting him so that when he dies in the office, his stooge- Osinbanjo takes over. I can't even imagine the extend of sale of Nigerian properties to him. He will amass and amass for his 10th generations unborn because Lagos State alone is providing for him and his 5th generations.

I don't even want to think of it!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin by theV0ice: 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
Eziachi:
Why do you people enjoy lying as past time?
Buhari was in Warri campaigning when Osibanjo was doing a town hall meeting campaign in Benin, before their big rally in Benin at a later date.

They said rally carnival atmosphere doesn't give them opportunity to articulate more on policy issues and the opportunity for the audience to ask them questions.
And the town hall meeting was broadcast live, giving them an equally national and international audience opportunity to showcase some of their plans like their social security plan for the disabled and the poor elderly.

How nice it would had been if we are bystanders and allow politicians to do their usual, without their victims getting partisan involved and idiotic with them.

Elder. Pls dont waste time on these trolls who lack conscience. Buhari is in Aba even as I type this and some dolts are happy at a false sick report

1 Like

Re: Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin by theV0ice: 1:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
Nogen:
The same reason Tinubu is aggressively in his support so that when he dies in the office, his stooge- Osinbanjo takes over. I can't even imagine the extend of sale of Nigerian properties to him. He will amass and amass for his 10th generations unborn because Lagos State alone is providing for him and his 5th generations.

I don't even want to think of it!

Buhari is taking a walk through ariaria market in Aba after taking a traditional title some minutes ago and you're here jumping up at a lie

1 Like

Re: Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin by Nogen: 1:22pm On Jan 09, 2015
theV0ice:

Buhari is taking a walk through ariaria market in Aba after taking a traditional title some minutes ago and you're here jumping up at a lie

Picture of him taking a walk or I don't believe it!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin by theV0ice: 1:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
Nogen:

Picture of him taking a walk or I don't believe it!

Have fun viewing him on this thread wink

https://www.nairaland.com/2084187/buhari-campaign-pictures-abia-state
Re: Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin by Tenim47(m): 1:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
buhari or idontvote
Re: Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin by Nogen: 1:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
theV0ice:

Have fun viewing him on this thread wink

https://www.nairaland.com/2084187/buhari-campaign-pictures-abia-state

Ok. Because I do not want him to do Yaradua on Nigerians.
Re: Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin by theV0ice: 1:37pm On Jan 09, 2015
Nogen:

Ok. Because I do not want him to do Yaradua on Nigerians.

Thanks for your concern fellow Nigerian but don't you worry; buhari didn't spend his military years drinking and womanizing. He's as fit as a fiddle wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Diezani Stole £13b (3.9trn) What's Nigeria 2014 Budget? / Buhari Should Tell Nigerians The Truth About James Ocholi Death / The Simplest Analysis Of The Comparison Between GEJ And PMB Regime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.