Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,560 members, 7,955,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:15 PM

Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins (46780 Views)

'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy / Bad Economy Forces Calabar Prostitutes To Slash Insertion Price / Nigerian Prostitutes Congratulate Buhari, Declare Nationwide Free Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins by mulliga44(m): 9:43pm On Jan 09, 2015
jahbiz:
Hmmm democracy and its

freedom...

Freedom of speech and

association.

Sex workers ahail una o.

What's the requirement for

what do you expect

membership?

All other associations and

groups make una jump up and

vote 4 change.
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins by mulliga44(m): 9:45pm On Jan 09, 2015
where are their details ooo pls i want free sex ooo cry
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins by DWJOBScom(m): 10:01pm On Jan 09, 2015
4stylz:

PAIN

Lol.......you are even bold in your childish character

That's commendable though
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins by 4stylz: 10:07pm On Jan 09, 2015
DWJOBScom:

Lol.......you are even bold in your childish character

That's commendable though

You are not worth my time idiat...i just collected my PVC today so i'm still excited. Have you??
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins by phlamesG: 10:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
chai dis life don suffer
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins by DWJOBScom(m): 10:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
4stylz:

You are not worth my time idiat...i just collected my PVC today so i'm still excited. Have you??

Wow great.....you have ur PVC!!! I haven't gotten mine yet , have been busy trying to settle down to my new environment. Will start planning toward getting it

#happy to know u gat yours
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins by walex57(m): 10:24pm On Jan 09, 2015
Even if they offer the free sex till further notice or for ever...we won't still accept, that smelling thing we dem no dey wash? Ewwwww!
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 09, 2015
donphilopus:

Amen o!

are you one of them?
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
Una dey craze.... Ashawo
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins by Toktee(m): 11:01pm On Jan 09, 2015
Momcherry:
Wonders shall never end. Free s3x plus xtra std. So as Goodluck turn down your request na Buhari go turn am up? Mumu people.. ASHAWO NO BE WORK!!
AND WHO ARE YOU,AND WHAT ARE YOU?....pls enter meeting with your past to provide answers 4 me pls
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins by Obikodo(m): 11:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
undecided

Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins by 1stola: 11:06pm On Jan 09, 2015
olusolaj:

Oro lenu eye
Oleh, odhe, wehreh, alainiakaye, oloriburuku, oponu
This one na bastard o
Is that Yoruba or French u typed?
hopeless leader of next tomorrow
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins by Kagarko(m): 11:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
Thank GOD they dont have any link with GMB.

The story would have been something else.

They are declaring that thing because of cluelessness of GEJ‘s administration.
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 10, 2015
PVC DISENFRANCHISEMENT (44%) AND POOR VOTER TURNOUT IN S/W ((32% in 2011)and POOR-PENETRATION OF SE/SS could cost Buhari the Presidency. (Assuming: 2011 voting pattern SE/SS of 100% en-bloc for GEJ)

APC Strategist have to work hard to penetrate SE/SS (good campaign is starting there) and work harder to MOBILISE SW voters to pick their PVC or reregister (avoid the orchestrated disenfranchisement) and they should also come out en mass to vote GMB.

CHANGE is by HARD WORK to get votes, as those that are benefitting at the expense of all of us will fight against change, but it CHANGE MUST HAPPEN.
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins by M4gunners: 2:26am On Jan 10, 2015
hazyfm1:
BUHARI DOES NOT NEED YOUR ENDORSEMENT
How do you know? He needs power by all means abi?
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins by M4gunners: 2:28am On Jan 10, 2015
olusolaj:
Every bad things just dey associate with this old papa called buhari.
This is just the evidence of how nigeria will be if Buhari wins.
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins by profmathsland(m): 2:40am On Jan 10, 2015
Has it come to that?
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins by wickyyolo: 3:59am On Jan 10, 2015
johncreek:
Daughters of jezebel have come again ooo...
This is bad sign oo.
When the daughters of jezebel come out. That should be a bad thing
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins by nnamdi1993: 5:08am On Jan 10, 2015
[quote author=donmalcolm21 post=29645325][/quote]hmm...dat-wan-concern-u
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins by nnamdi1993: 5:08am On Jan 10, 2015
pat077:
u'r right. U'll b a good spokesperson 4 d association.
am-nt-a-spokesman,am-jst-tellin-u-reality
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins by manmade(m): 6:22am On Jan 10, 2015
Olusolaj:
Every bad things just associate with this old papa called buhari
I wonder ooo! First it was MEND then Bokoharam and now Asshy. This man would need to CHANGE his name to GOODLUCK to win this election
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 10, 2015
Tashamania:

Seriously, whats the problem?
In as much as I try to ignore you, you wouldnt still learn.
please am not in the mood...mind yourself, thank you.
wetin self...u no go give the brother a break,can't you see that he likes you!give am hope,even if na false hope.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins by ernieboy(m): 7:27am On Jan 10, 2015
donphilopus:
Make them go sleep joor.... Was that not how they promised Nigerians free sex during the 2013 Afcon?! Did they fulfil their promise?! cheesy cheesy Ju*liaann, abi una fulfil una promise?! tongue
Bro you be go for the free package?
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins by joshuaidibia(m): 7:34am On Jan 10, 2015
MalcoImX:
By the grace of God under Buhari regime, you all will get married or get better things to do.
Amen. you go marry one of dem.
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins by SenatorJames(m): 10:23am On Jan 10, 2015
End Time Job.
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins by Momcherry(f): 11:45am On Jan 10, 2015
Toktee:
AND WHO ARE YOU,AND WHAT ARE YOU?....pls enter meeting with your past to provide answers 4 me pls

When you get home ask your mama who she is and what she is..dont 4get to tell her to enter meeting with her past and provide you with answers.. Anuofia..
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins by Momcherry(f): 11:49am On Jan 10, 2015
Ranchhoddas:
the hypocrisy...

The hypocrisy?.. Well, just know that you'll be receiving free STD as well (that is if your buhari wins).
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins by LewisO: 11:52am On Jan 10, 2015
hilaomo:
wetin self...u no go give the brother a break,can't you see that he likes you!give am hope,even if na false hope.
This is the pure quality of a backing brother-hood! cool
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins by stevoski2(m): 12:00pm On Jan 10, 2015
saqo:
Every class and sector of Nigeria needs change. I hope they will fulfill their promise. I can't wait
so dat u wil gt free Bleep abi
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins by Ranchhoddas: 12:08pm On Jan 10, 2015
Momcherry:

The hypocrisy?... Well, just know that you'll be receiving free STD as well (that is if your buhari wins).
so because it's free people will no longer use protection right?...and how in the name of everything that is good did you come to the conclusion that I am interested in their offer?Stop the hypocrisy lady.How many times have you been with a man that is/was not your husband?
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins by Adesiji77: 12:15pm On Jan 10, 2015
Free STDs for clients
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins by lordcornel(m): 3:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
Kikikikikikiki... Choi! Nothing wey no be problem for this country... Na bad market for una if GEJ win again oooo.. Okwala unu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

63yr Old Lady & Her 26yr Old Husband Announce They Are Expecting Their 1st Child / To The Guys: If She Is Not Yours Don't Go Nude With Her - Bamisepeter's Blog / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Doctors - Samuel And Atinuke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.