Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins (46496 Views)

'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy / Bad Economy Forces Calabar Prostitutes To Slash Insertion Price / Nigerian Prostitutes Congratulate Buhari, Declare Nationwide Free Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins by Elan83(m): 6:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
Ar dey not better dan d National Association of Witches & Wizards dat endorsed Jonathan?
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins by Betboss(m): 6:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
saqo:

Source: http://dailypost.ng/2015/01/09/nigerian-prostitutes-declare-three-days-free-sex-buhari-wins/

What a piece of trash......

Sex work is not work!!! Simple and short!!

There can never be anyform of respect accorded to anyone who enganges in this foolish act of moral degradation!!!

Lastly if Buhari wins , He will flush you and your dirty kinds out...

Foolssssssss
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins by Aystarz: 6:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
cirmuell:
Kikiki grincheesy
Awon werey, Buhari go win anyway, keep those things wey don reach their elastic limit.

But sha oo, oga u get badt mouth.
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
PDP don tire 4 their toto as dem dey parade foreign ones. So therefore they need CHANGE(apc) as their market price don fall patapata grin
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins by chacoonder(m): 6:11pm On Jan 09, 2015
bayplus:
A Compendium Of Jonathan's Unfulfilled Vows And Promises
by SONALA OLUMHENSE

JONATHAN Vows to Contain Jos Crisis

(AllAfrica, Jan 19, 2010) Jonathan vows to consolidate the gains of the [Niger Delta] amnesty (CNIELTS, February 15, 2010)Nigeria’s president Goodluck Jonathan vows to hold clean elections [Christian Science Monitor, April 13, 2010]

New Nigerian President Vows Electoral Reform Before Next Year’s Vote

[Voice of America, May 07, 2010] “...Our total commitment to good governance, electoral reform, and the fight against corruption will be pursued with greater vigor.”

Jonathan Vows to Tackle Erosion in South East

[AllAfrica, 24 February 2011]

Jonathan Vows to Prosecute Those Behind Violence

[AllAfrica, Apr 15, 2011]

Jonathan vows to end Boko Haram menace

[AFP, April 19, 2012]

Jonathan vows ‘major changes’ for Nigeria

[Dailymotion, April 20, 2011.

Jonathan Vows to Return Nation to Order

[Vanguard, 21 April 2011.

Nigeria: President Jonathan vows to address falling education standard

[West African Democracy Radio, May 18, 2011]

Nigerian President Vows to Strengthen Democratic Rule

[Voice of America, May 30, 2011]

Corruption: No more sacred cows, Jonathan vows

[Vanguard, July 26, 2011]; would rid the nation’s procurement process of all forms of corruption, he said at the fourth National Procurement Forum.

Nigerian president vows to bring terrorism under control, go after group that bombed U.N. building

[Associated Press, August 27, 2011]

UN Building Bombing - Jonathan Vows to Track Down Bombers

[Daily Trust, August 28, 2011]

Jonathan Vows To Crush Terror Groups, Says Sponsors of Terror groups now unveiled

[Nigeria Tribune, September 23, 2011]

Jonathan vows to fix public institutions, Says strong institutions recipe for Nigeria’s Greatness

(The Sun, Sep 28, 2011]

President Jonathan Vows to Combat Security as Nigeria Celebrates its 51st Independence Day

[IQ4News, October 1, 2011...

Jonathan Vows to get bombers

(Vanguard, October 2, 2010); “It is a wicked independence anniversary gift.”

President Jonathan vows war on crime, saying he had put in place a new national security strategy,

[Africa Review, October 2, 2011]

Jonathan vows war on crime as Nigeria turns 51

[Africa Review, October 3, 2011]

As Boko Haram changes gear, Mars Eid-El-Kabir celebrations in North, Jonathan vows to protect Nigerians

[National Daily Newspaper, November 6, 2011]

Christmas carnage in Nigeria, Nigeria’s president vows to bring those responsible to justice

[CNN, December 25, 2011]

President Jonathan Vows To Exterminate Boko Haram

[blanknewsonline, December 26, 2011]

Jonathan vows to “crush terrorists”

[Reuters, Dec 31, 2011]who set off a series of bombs across Nigeria on Christmas Day. “We assure Nigerians that we will protect them…We will crush the terrorists. If there are institutions ... which are harbouring terrorists, we will deal with them.”

Jonathan vows to protect Nigerians

[National Daily], November 6, 2011

Jonathan vows vengeance; to “crush the terrorists” who set off a series of bombs across Nigeria on Christmas Day

[Mail & Guardian, South Africa, Dec 31, 2011]

..it’s fight to the finish, Jonathan vows [The Punch, January 1, 2012]… he would not spare any effort aimed at fighting the sect, which he described as a “group of evil-minded people,” to the end.

Jonathan vows to work for the welfare and wellbeing of all Nigerians

[Newsdiary, January 16, 2012]

Jonathan Vows to Check Destabilisation Plot

[ThisDay, January 17, 2012]

We’ll wipe out Boko Haram – Jonathan

[The Punch, January 23, 2012]; vowed in Kano the federal government would soon wipe out the dreaded Boko Haram

Jonathan vows stronger relations between Nigeria and Ethiopia

[Channels TV, Jan 31, 2012]

Jonathan vows to increase petrol refining capacity

[The Moment, February 3, 2012]

Jonathan vows to sack appointees over 2015 campaign

[ThisDay, Feb 21, 2012]

Jonathan vows justice

[The Nation, January 23, 2012]

Jonathan vows to replicate Asian Tiger feat in Nigeria

[Channels TV, March 26, 2012]

Revenge attacks follow Nigeria church blast, Goodluck Jonathan...vows “to end the spate of mindless attacks and killings“

Al Jazeera (12 March 2012]

Jonathan vows to fast-track power masterplan

(News Diary Online, March 26, 2012].

Jonathan Vows To End Boko Haram Menace In June

[March 28, 2012, Yonhap News Agency, South Korea]

Jonathan vows to end culture of favouritism
!

Goodbye soon to Otuoke Mr Jona. (Alias Badluck-Rv Fr Mbaka)

Hope you can manage Damn Patience and fishing in Otuoke
Nice one.
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins by falconxxx11(m): 6:11pm On Jan 09, 2015

Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins by ajebuter(f): 6:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
Niseamaka:

It's a blessing from God to be a grandpa. Do u think u will join the league of grandpas?.

Definately!
With certainty!
Capisce?
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins by estheremma(f): 6:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
:oHaba!ashi get union,even presiden and secetary
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins by nationwide1(m): 6:14pm On Jan 09, 2015
MalcoImX:
By the grace of God under Buhari regime, you all will get married or get better things to do.
You think some of them have never tasted marriage ? Think again.
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins by PrettySpicey(f): 6:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
Unbelievable! Utterly unbelievable!!! shocked
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins by donodion(m): 6:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
Lets be realistic and set aside hypocrisy for once.These women are equally Nigerian citizens,just as you and I.

They have voiced out against same way most citizen have,the need to end this unrepentant corrupt led PDP party led goventment.

I wish Jona would see reason and the need to honorably vacate the office of presidency (a feat Nigerian politicians are alien to anyway).Better to 'manage a good name' after office than the usual slur and insults he have to live with.

Sex workers,Carpentars,Mechanics,butchers,taxi drivers,vulcanizers,panel beaters,bricklayers,garbbage men and women....all are saying samething...."Time for Change"..."GEJ must go"!!!

Just today 16 towns attacked in Borno and many left dead.
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins by Sibrah: 6:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
Witches and wizards support GEJ while prostitutes go with Buhari, the oppressor vs the oppressed I call it.
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins by pauldehero(m): 6:21pm On Jan 09, 2015
it is always better to support your own..... lets make the Glo network the best in Africa... download the Glo unlimited song by Paul hero.... it is one of the best songs ever in the history of music making .....A pure soulful chants and vocals that will touch your heart... you cant help it but TO fall in love with the Glo network.make it viral ... send it to friends. offer links for downloads ....lets promote our own.... one Nigeria...it is about oneness .. those in charge front page Abeg.....YOU can port right now...Glo unlimited ....http://www.datafilehost.com/d/a36dc0f9
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins by nnamdi1993: 6:22pm On Jan 09, 2015
pat077:
free HIV....
y-do-u-guys-associate-prostitutes-and-hiv.dnt-u-knw-dis-gals-r-more-careful-dan-u-r.for-d-fact-u-n-i-dnt-patronize-dem-doesnt-mean-we-shld-condem-dem.cn-u-sleep-wit-a-LovePeddler-witout-cd?no.y,cus-u-knw-dey-hav-many-customers.bt-u-cn-sleep-wit-any-da-gal-witout-a-cd.d-devil-u-knw-is-beta-dan-d-angel-u-dnt-knw
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins by dhaewood(m): 6:33pm On Jan 09, 2015
[size=48pt]GEJ WILL WIN IN FEB2015.....MAKATAYABA..........I DECLARE IT BY THE POWER OF THE HOLY GHOST[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins by AMADU77: 6:34pm On Jan 09, 2015
Desperate Post n Poster
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins by donmalcolm21(m): 6:34pm On Jan 09, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

How about the umbrella body of witches and wizards that endorsed Jonathan?
they ddont give HIV
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins by LewisO: 6:35pm On Jan 09, 2015
It's not good for a responsible guy like me to comment on this topic! 3cycle and Tashamania must not see my post here!

Even Chubby T must not see my comment on here.

Coz I can't answer query!
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins by donmalcolm21(m): 6:36pm On Jan 09, 2015
[quote author=nnamdi1993 post=29644945]y-do-u-guys-associate-prostitutes-and-hiv.dnt-u-knw-dis-gals-r-more-careful-dan-u-r.for-d-fact-u-n-i-dnt-patronize-dem-doesnt-mean-we-shld-condem-dem.cn-u-sleep-wit-a-LovePeddler-witout-cd?no.y,cus-u-knw-dey-hav-many-customers.bt-u-cn-sleep-wit-any-da-gal-witout-a-cd.d-devil-u-knw-is-beta-dan-d-angel-u-dnt-knw[/quote.] See as asewo don scatter your life with even your typing
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins by pat077: 6:37pm On Jan 09, 2015
nnamdi1993:
y-do-u-guys-associate-prostitutes-and-hiv.dnt-u-knw-dis-gals-r-more-careful-dan-u-r.for-d-fact-u-n-i-dnt-patronize-dem-doesnt-mean-we-shld-condem-dem.cn-u-sleep-wit-a-LovePeddler-witout-cd?no.y,cus-u-knw-dey-hav-many-customers.bt-u-cn-sleep-wit-any-da-gal-witout-a-cd.d-devil-u-knw-is-beta-dan-d-angel-u-dnt-knw
u'r right. U'll b a good spokesperson 4 d association.
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 09, 2015
olusolaj:
Every bad things just dey associate with this old papa called buhari.
Lol.....The guy na Baddo nah.
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins by donmalcolm21(m): 6:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
Betboss:

What a piece of trash......

Sex work is not work!!! Simple and short!!

There can never be anyform of respect accorded to anyone who enganges in this foolish act of moral degradation!!!

Lastly if Buhari wins , He will flush you and your dirty kinds out...

Foolssssssss
Who be dis, don't you want their vote?
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins by sayyid(m): 6:43pm On Jan 09, 2015
lauf wonda shall neva end ashewo dey endorse dat shows dat evry body needs change
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins by chimerase2: 6:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
Nothing way I no go see for naija
Prostitute?
Is like buhari dey patronise prostitutes undecided
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins by brutef0rce101: 6:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
Billyonaire:
Everything Evil Supports Buhari. Hahahahahahahaaha

Just like the witches and wizars that endorse your paymaster. wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins by bejeria101(m): 6:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
This has to be the biggest joke of 2015,una wey want get adisa *aids* make una go knack akpako hehehe
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins by juman(m): 6:53pm On Jan 09, 2015

“We are calling on all our members and every Nigerian in particular to join the march. No to Jonathan! We would be declaring a three-day free sex if God eventually sends Jonathan out of Aso Rock. You can count on us. We did it before and we can do it again. Enough is enough,” the statement added.

They are saying "go jonathan go!"
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins by Lilimax(f): 6:55pm On Jan 09, 2015
Prostitution is a great sin against God. If you're one out there, repent and surrender your life to Jesus Christ. He'll accept you and transform you. smiley
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 09, 2015
....& why d uproar? After all witches & wizards too endorsed a clueless candidate! #Change2015!
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins by omoadeleye(m): 6:57pm On Jan 09, 2015
before reading the post, erherherh now i endorsed Buhari, time to break my virginity grin, awon olosho yen daa undecided....buhari here you goooooooooooooooo cheesy
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins by juman(m): 6:58pm On Jan 09, 2015
“Most of them are students who are using the job to pursue their education. We all cannot work in Aso Rock, NNPC or Shell. We don’t rob people. We are using our endowment to fend for ourselves. We deserve to be respected. Enough of this hypocrisy because even Jonathan and his team are not saints.”

Speaking further, the statement as obtained by DAILY POST on Friday enjoined all members of the association to come out en mass come February 14 to vote out Jonathan from Aso Rock.

You see, many students are engaging in prostitution to survive because we have a failed country. A country where all kinds of leaders are useless people.

A country where there is no student loan.

What a country!
Re: Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins by ifycoly: 7:01pm On Jan 09, 2015
makzeze:
Nonsense! you cannot tarnish buhari's image.
did buhari have a good image before

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. / I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.