Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,263 members, 7,829,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection (18793 Views)

Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation / PDP In Early Lead In Ekiti / Card Reader Test: We Scored 100% In PVC Verification – INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 09, 2015
customized13:
make sure you don't deactivate your account when time comes. grin
Deactivate wetin? trust me I will be here consoling you on the loss of your GEJ

6 Likes

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 09, 2015
OAUTemitayo:
But i tried to confirm my PVC on INEC website and it is telling me i have no card, maybe it has not been uploaded online.
Thanks.
When did you register?
Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 09, 2015
donphilopus:

That shows they've been politicised!
They so much care about APC's internal affairs

2 Likes

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by gists: 3:38pm On Jan 09, 2015
KEVIND:
Our electoral system is strong now all kudos to GEJ, atleast the opposition are happy that Our vote will count in this general election unlike Obasanjo regime where the ruling party win all the elections without given a level playing field.but i noticed no one has acknoledge what GEJ has done to give voice to the opposition.

Indeed. That was why we recorded over 90% votes for pdp/gej in 2011 abi.
I strongly feel this 2015 election will be free BUT IT WILL GO DOWN AS THE MOST SCIENTIFICALLY RIGGED ELECTION EVER. All those claiming to be the majority of Lagos will be shocked that while they are free to thumb print pdp, it will somehow be counted for apc. same will happen in kano etc grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
Nobleval:
if your definition of the people is Buhari then you must be loosing it. GEJ IS THE PEOPLE BRO.
Yes.. He is the people that feeds on N3billion Naira... Nigeria masses are all billionaires, isn't it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:40pm On Jan 09, 2015
barcanista:
That guy used to be a class in his own right... I don't know what concoction they drink in PDP
Unfortunately there is no credible chieftain in PDP to help market him. Bode George is an ex-convict. Ogunlewe had a poor record as a minister.

1 Like

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by brutef0rce101: 3:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
[s]
customized13:
When I said southwest doesn't have real voters but just registered voters, some people kept shouting and ranting.

Meanwhile, this shows that abians are ready.

God bless abia
[/s]

Why not go vote in your Abia?

5 Likes

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
KEVIND:
Our electoral system is strong now all kudos to GEJ, atleast the opposition are happy that Our vote will count in this general election unlike Obasanjo regime where the ruling party win all the elections without given a level playing field.but i noticed no one has acknowledge what GEJ has done to give a voice to the opposition.
So you agree that GEJ rigged 2011?

1 Like

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 09, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Unfortunately there is no credible chieftain in PDP to help market him. Bode George is an ex-convict. Ogunlewe had a poor record as a minister.
Well, I don't feel for him. The guy is embittered... He is pained!!!
Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by olapluto(m): 3:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
By the 1st of February, I will collate my predictions of the election results based on the collected PVCs. I will try to be realistic with turnout figures. I expect the north to average a 70% turnout, while that of the SW will be around 40%. SS and SE may top 80% (rigging included). Major extrapolations will be done with the 2011 election results.
I am 95% certain that Buhari will lead in headcount. The massive number of voters in the North, and the anti-North vibes sent out by GEJ will give Buhari almost 85% of votes in most NE and NW states.

3 Likes

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by brutef0rce101: 3:49pm On Jan 09, 2015
Nobleval:
hehehe,does PVCs translate to automatic victory for Buhari? 52% of Lagos state population is Igbo, and I don't think they 'ld stupid enough to vote Buhari.

Stop lying. Igbos are 90% of Lagos and not 52%.

10 Likes

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
donphilopus:

You the Yorubas/Igbos on this forum can sort that out yourselves. Don't wanna be involved in some tribal ish. But would like to ask you the reason they've got at least a Deputy Governorship Slot. They've once shown interest in the ticket!
yea of course,it's expected,in a state where your tribe constitute a major part of the population and has always been the undisputed force behind the economic growth..you don't expect them to stay quiet and watch the so called indigines dictate the tune to them. They have their interests to protect and what better avenue do they have to protect them if not through politics.? If Nigeria is functioning right they probably wouldn't have meddled into politics. When a crazy governor or minister wakes up one morning and orders the demolition of markets and seizure of goods which you know affects a particular tribe,isn't that enough to motivate them to go into politics and probably make policies that could be favorable to them?

1 Like

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Firefire(m): 3:53pm On Jan 09, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Ibo ti n ba ti di ni lati da egbe olowo (APC) pada si ipo gomina.

O da koburu, ipada wa di ojo kerinla osu keji.
Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 09, 2015
Nobleval:
yea of course,it's expected,in a state where your tribe constitute a major part of the population and has always been the undisputed force behind the economic growth..you don't expect them to stay quiet and watch the so called indigines dictate the tune to them. They have their interests to protect and what better avenue do they have to protect them if not through politics.? If Nigeria is functioning right they probably wouldn't have meddled into politics. When a crazy governor or minister wakes up one morning and orders the demolition of markets and seizure of goods which you know affects a particular tribe,isn't that enough to motivate them to go into politics and probably make policies that could be favorable to them?
Why not test your might at the poll and support the Lagos State APGA governorship candidate? Let's stop this e-chest beating abeg

7 Likes

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by KEVIND: 3:55pm On Jan 09, 2015
gists:

Indeed. That was why we recorded over 90% votes for pdp/gej in 2011 abi.
I strongly feel this 2015 election will be free BUT IT WILL GO DOWN AS THE MOST SCIENTIFICALLY RIGGED ELECTION EVER. All those claiming to be the majority of Lagos will be shocked that while they are free to thumb print pdp, it will somehow be counted for apc. same will happen in kano etc grin grin grin

Do you have evidence to subtantiate your claims or are you one of those uninformed or 'follow follow' individuals who take any information relayed to them by desperate politicians without imperical evidence?
Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Firefire(m): 3:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
GO and Get your voters card, Your Vote is Your right!

2 Likes

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 09, 2015
brutef0rce101:

Stop lying. Igbos are 90% of Lagos and not 52%.
hehehe...that's a fat lie jor. C'mon dude.

1 Like

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 09, 2015
barcanista:
Why not test your might at the poll and support the Lagos State APGA governorship candidate? Let's stop this e-chest beating abeg
it just happened that Igbos are not politically oriented.
Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by brutef0rce101: 3:59pm On Jan 09, 2015
Ibos are 90% of all 36 states. cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 09, 2015
Nobleval:
it just happened that Igbos are not politically oriented.
lolsss very funny

3 Likes

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by reborn1: 4:01pm On Jan 09, 2015
Nobleval:
hehehe,does PVCs translate to automatic victory for Buhari? 52% of Lagos state population is Igbo, and I don't think they 'ld stupid enough to vote Buhari.

5 Likes

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 09, 2015
barcanista:
lolsss very funny
what's funny here?
Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by olajide8(m): 4:04pm On Jan 09, 2015
barcanista:
http://www.tribune.com.ng/news/top-stories/item/26263-n-west-states-bauchi-akwa-ibom-abia-lead-in-pvc-collection-fct-lagos-imo-anambra-ogun-oyo-take-rear/26263-n-west-states-bauchi-akwa-ibom-abia-lead-in-pvc-collection-fct-lagos-imo-anambra-ogun-oyo-take-rear
You see the strategy - disenfranchise the majority of us in other places while supply enough voters cards in their strong holds- PDP - may God deal with the likes of Jega - corrupt nonentities
Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 09, 2015
[quote author=reborn1 post=29641016][/quote]do you have a problem with that? undecided
Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by datribune: 4:05pm On Jan 09, 2015
Nobleval:
you wish.It is obvious that Apc has never really been a tough opposition to Pdp,that's why they keep ranting everyday to be relevant. If APC can just stop their propaganda for a day,Nigerians might just forget that PDP has an opposition.

May u & d noisy band of sycophants continue to believe dat nigerians will be so gullible as to continue wit ineptitude or repeat d mistake of "I had no shoes" of 2011 in 2015.
There's a political tsunami coming to Aso Rock to sweep out its weakest, most corrupt, clueless & effeminate occupant in history. GEJ's presidency will soon be history & it won't beong frm now. SAI BUHARI

2 Likes

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Brahms(m): 4:06pm On Jan 09, 2015
barcanista:
Those that have registered should go to the INEC hq in their local government. From what INEC said, distribution will end 31/01/15. As for those who are yet to register but of age, they should equally go to their respective INEC LG Hq to do that.

I think the story on ground is different. My Brother registered in Sokoto during his NYSC, and he has been trying to do Voters Transfer. What they told us on Tuesday was that they are no more doing it. And we asked if we can Register afresh, the Man said we can't register either.

I'm disappointed!!
Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by bakila: 4:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
Nobleval:
what David Mark or Mattew said doesn't matter,they're just politics. You have to look at what's on ground...the reality. Buhari is not a formidable opponent,forget the hypes and noises.
In the south east or in Nigeria?
Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by sigidporte(m): 4:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
barcanista:
Registered voters that are yet to take their voters card should go to their respective INEC LG HQ to collect theirs.

Registered voters that misplaced their temporary voters card should also go to their respective INEC LG HQ along with a passport photograph and any Identification.

Eligible voters that are yet to be registered should go to their respective INEC LG Hq to get registered.

Eligible voters that no longer reside in the state, region or LG that they registered should go to the INEC office in the LG they reside and apply for change. Please go along with your PVC.

Collection of PVC will end 31/01/2015
cc- Seun Ngwakwe Obinoscopy ishilove
bro please, is it the LGA of where i registered? I dont understand INEC LGA HQ
Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by KEVIND: 4:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
barcanista:
So you agree that GEJ rigged 2011?

2011 election might not be the perfect election or the most Free but GEJ is doing a perfect job to strenghten Our electoral system. Even when he leaves in 2019 it'll be difficult for anyone to rig election in Nigeria.Unlike the previous govt before him that collapse everthing,e.g Obasanjo.

1 Like

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by reborn1: 4:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
Nobleval:
do you have a problem with that? undecided

Thought you guys are 95% of Lagos, when did you reduce to 52%?

7 Likes

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by bameyi(m): 4:11pm On Jan 09, 2015
theV0ice:
Hmmm....

There's a mistake we southerners make and that is the belief that the average northerner isn't aware. True he might not be aware of the latest eatery in town, latest gossip on E-news or the latest trend in fashion but when it comes to politics, dem no dey carry last.

I was in beneku-okpai in delta state 2 months ago and I pointed out a cattle rearer to my friend. The guy was looking tattered but had his radio close to his ears and you can bet your last naira that he wasn't listening to wizkid but BBC Hausa service or VOA. They know what's up politically.

I'm not surprised they lead in PVC collection. Most of my people shouting gej here don't even have temporary voters card talk less of collecting PVC. Imagine the whole bayelsa doesn't have up to 500k voters and how sure is gej that he'll get all?

How many southerners will stay and vote in the north? How many sef were interested enough to register? E go do everybody like film

Its only rigging on a grandiose scale that can help gej and I don't want to contemplate the consequences of that

Your voice is the voice of the gods. People keep saying the northern are not many that during election they count cattle that's not true. They go out in mass. Even in the USA, the reason why white win most senatorial election in predominantly black settlement is because they hardly go out to vote.

Please every able body Nigerian citizens need to go get their PVC. thanks and God bless you, God bless Nigeria and God bless GEJ/GMB.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Edo 2016: How Ize-iyamu Shone At Debate-Vanguard Newspaper / Official Results From Abia LGA Election As Announced By ABSIEC / Jonathan Denies Endorsing Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.