Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection (18804 Views)

Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation / PDP In Early Lead In Ekiti / Card Reader Test: We Scored 100% In PVC Verification – INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by braine(m): 3:05pm On Jan 09, 2015
barcanista:
Those that have registered should go to the INEC hq in their local government. From what INEC said, distribution will end 31/01/15. As for those who are yet to register but of age, they should equally go to their respective INEC LG Hq to do that.
Okay thanks. People need this info as most don't know!
Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by donphilopus: 3:06pm On Jan 09, 2015
barcanista:
Since when did Jonathan become Attahiru Jega? What we are saying is that Jonathan should steer clear off the electoral process through his attack dogs DSS and Police Force

My guy, that's practically impossible. Don't forget that Fayose has enjoined them to ensure that the Military/Police harass the Opposition on Election eve. He also said the Military men should ensure that GEJ wins the election either by hook or by crook!
Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 09, 2015
braine:
Okay thanks. People need this info as most don't know!
Please encourage people to register
Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 09, 2015
When I said southwest doesn't have real voters but just registered voters, some people kept shouting and ranting.

Meanwhile, this shows that abians are ready.

God bless abia
Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
customized13:
When I said southwest doesn't have real voters but just registered voters, some people kept shouting and ranting.

Meanwhile, this shows that abians are ready [size=18pt]for change[/size].

God bless abia
Sai Buhari
Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
donphilopus:

So you're now trynna tell us to ignore whatever David Mark says because you know more than him?! Can you please let us know the reality on the ground that we do not know?! Don't tell me you're still hoping on the SE/SS to deliver Jonathan after seeing the PVC's at hand!
hehehe,does PVCs translate to automatic victory for Buhari? 52% of Lagos state population is Igbo, and I don't think they 'ld stupid enough to vote Buhari.
Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by PentiumPro(f): 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
Guarding my PVC jealously.
Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
I hope the National ID card and the currently issued PVCs will be used for the 2019 elections. This will save money from being spent on producing PVCs every electoral cycle.

I know 16 year-olds are eligible to register for the ID card scheme, but INEC could simply announce that only individuals born on or before Jan (Feb, March, April) 2001 would be allowed to vote using the National ID card.
Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by donphilopus: 3:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
Nobleval:
hehehe,does PVCs translate to automatic victory for Buhari? 52% of Lagos state population is Igbo, and I don't think they 'ld stupid enough to vote Buhari.

If 52% of the Lagos Population are Igbos, then why are the Yorubas always governing there?! You mean the Yorubas are only 30% in Lagos while the rest ethnic groups constitutes the remaining 18%?! Guy, wake up from your slumber. BTW, how did you arrive at that figure?!

4 Likes

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
barcanista:
Sir, please spare us this tears!!! The defeat of Jonathan will be historic and it will be remembered as the worst defeat for an incumbent President
sadly the defeat of Buhari will not be suprising,because it's expected.
Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
GMB stronghold states are all up for it. APC all the way. grin We're confident of a resounding and an historic victory come February.

#GMB 2019

3 Likes

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
barcanista:
Sai Buhari
you no well, mumu guy. grin

#failbuhari2015

2 Likes

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by meracool(m): 3:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
This NobleVal is Just running From pillar to post..

Ignore Him.
Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
BRAV0O:
okay but I think many not well informed about the PVC since those inec agent close from the few days distribution many people , (I mean many) taught the distributing might be over so there's no vote from them , I think they'll still need to be informed ' maybe through some kind of jingles like that... Most lagosians live on streets and they don't really no what's going on
The National Orientation Agency and Ministry of Interior are supposed to lead the enlightenment campaign along with INEC and other stakeholders.
Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 09, 2015
barcanista:
Sai Buhari
buhari isn't ready for your change either

#failbuhari2015

2 Likes

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by BRAV0O(m): 3:21pm On Jan 09, 2015
barcanista:
The National Orientation Agency and Ministry of Interior are supposed to lead the enlightenment campaign along with INEC and other stakeholders.
pls they should all do the needful no time

1 Like

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
donphilopus:

My guy, that's practically impossible. Don't forget that Fayose has enjoined them to ensure that the Military/Police harass the Opposition on Election eve. He also said the Military men should ensure that GEJ wins the election either by hook or by crook!
truth, considering the actions of the DSS. Imagine Ogar saying that they discovered multiple membership registration of APC. She further said it is against APC's constitution... As if what concerns within APC is now the problem of DSS

2 Likes

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by KEVIND: 3:24pm On Jan 09, 2015
Our electoral system is strong now all kudos to GEJ, atleast the opposition are happy that Our vote will count in this general election unlike Obasanjo regime where the ruling party win all the elections without given a level playing field.but i noticed no one has acknowledge what GEJ has done to give a voice to the opposition.

3 Likes

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
customized13:
buhari isn't ready for your change either

#failbuhari2015
You guys keep campaigning for Buhari. Nigerians don't even know who his minor major opponent is

2 Likes

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
Nobleval:
sadly the defeat of Buhari will not be suprising,because it's expected.
2015 is a contest between the People and Jonathan. Can Jonathan defeat the masses?

2 Likes

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:27pm On Jan 09, 2015
barcanista:
What about these

"The same way that PDP has governed other states is the same way I will govern Lagos State"--- Mr. Jimi Agbaje

"Are You Ready For A Change"- Olabode George
Jimi Agbaje's buccal diarrhoea will cost him a lot. As for Bode George, his appearance and criminal record was a big minus.

1 Like

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
barcanista:
You guys keep campaigning for Buhari. Nigerians don't even know who his minor major opponent is
make sure you don't deactivate your account when time comes. grin

1 Like

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 09, 2015
donphilopus:

If 52% of the Lagos Population are Igbos, then why are the Yorubas always governing there?! You mean the Yorubas are only 30% in Lagos while the rest ethnic groups constitutes the remaining 18%?! Guy, wake up from your slumber. BTW, how did you arrive at that figure?!
the yorubas are governing there because the Igbos don't care about that post,they are doing what they know how to do best...business. They'll vote a yoruba man if asked to vote tho.

You don't need to ask where I got my information because if you live in Lagos you'd probably agree with me. I didn't really think much about this stats until a yoruba friend of mine told me that and am afraid he is very much correct.
Take a look around you,the so called indigenes are moving out of Lagos to areas like Lambe,Ibafo.,you will hardly find yorubas in areas like Ajah,Lekki,AJegunle[where there are many Igbo speaking Lagosians],ALABA,OKOKO[IGBO SETTLEMENTS ITSELF] festac and the rest of Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by donphilopus: 3:31pm On Jan 09, 2015
barcanista:
truth, considering the actions of the DSS. Imagine Ogar saying that they discovered multiple membership registration of APC. She further said it is against APC's constitution... As if what concerns within APC is now the problem of DSS

That shows they've been politicised!

1 Like

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Firefire(m): 3:31pm On Jan 09, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Jimi Agbaje's buccal diarrhoea will cost him a lot. As for Bode George, his appearance and criminal record was a big minus.

Oga Ade, e ma fi Ibo yin jo ina ooo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 09, 2015
barcanista:
2015 is a contest between the People and Jonathan. Can Jonathan defeat the masses?
if your definition of the people is Buhari then you must be loosing it. GEJ IS THE PEOPLE BRO.
Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by GEJisBOKO: 3:35pm On Jan 09, 2015
Nobleval:
52% of Lagos state population are Igbos.
where do you fvctards get all these presposterous statistics from?

So it is now 52%, its no longer 70%

1 Like

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by donphilopus: 3:35pm On Jan 09, 2015
Nobleval:
the yorubas are governing there because the Igbos don't care about that post,they are doing what they know how to do best...business. They'll vote a yoruba man if asked to vote tho.

You don't need to ask where I got my information because if you live in Lagos you'd probably agree with me. I didn't really think much about this stats until a yoruba friend of mine told me that and am afraid he is very much correct.
Take a look around you,the so called indigenes are moving out of Lagos to areas like Lambe,Ibafo.,you will hardly find yorubas in areas like Ajah,Lekki,AJegunle[where there are many Igbo speaking Lagosians],ALABA,OKOKO[IGBO SETTLEMENTS ITSELF] festac and the rest of Lagos.

You the Yorubas/Igbos on this forum can sort that out yourselves. Don't wanna be involved in some tribal ish. But would like to ask you the reason they've got at least a Deputy Governorship Slot. They've once shown interest in the ticket!

3 Likes

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 09, 2015
meracool:
This NobleVal is Just running From pillar to post..

Ignore Him.
lol...really? Owk,we shall see what happens next month. I just pray you guys don't kill yourselves over there.
Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 09, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

That guy used to be a class in his own right... I don't know what concoction they drink in PDP

1 Like

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:37pm On Jan 09, 2015
Firefire:

Oga Ade, e ma fi Ibo yin jo ina ooo cheesy
Ibo ti n ba ti di ni lati da egbe olowo (APC) pada si ipo gomina.
Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by OAUTemitayo: 3:37pm On Jan 09, 2015
But i tried to confirm my PVC on INEC website and it is telling me i have no card, maybe it has not been uploaded online.
Thanks.
barcanista:
Those that just registered should go to their INEC's LG Office to collect their card

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Magu Is Victim Of ‘Civil War’ In Buhari’s Corrupt Kitchen Cabinet – Shehu Sani / Igbo Presidency: Okorocha Hints On Contesting In 2023 Presidential Election / Banks Suspend Twitter Support For Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.