Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection (18810 Views)

Peterside In Early Lead In Rivers - The Nation / PDP In Early Lead In Ekiti / Card Reader Test: We Scored 100% In PVC Verification – INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by gists: 5:00pm On Jan 09, 2015
politifact:
With the current situation and public opinion,GEJ will need a miracle to win re-election come february 14,its obvious GEJ cannot win rivers,lagos,kano,katsina,kaduna states which are the states with highest number of registered voters in the country.moreover,anybody that says GEJ will win 90 percent of votes in bayelsa state with a voting strenght of 500,000 must be dreaming,I am waiting to see how GEJ will win this election
This your statement even though is true but it is very dangerous for the opposition. This election will be free but will it be fair? pdp has an established and well-oiled rigging machine. They don't need to truly win, the just need to put their rigging machinary to use again like they have always done especially in 2011. Where on earth (apart from north korea) do you see voters turnout to be near 100% and a party having 93% votes (apart from north korea). Yes pdp cannot will in a fair election but are we seriously expecting a fair election. The opposition need to watch them closely and resist any intimidation.

2 Likes

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by reborn1: 5:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
dayo23:
sharaap there...I stay in lekki. na yoruba dominate here beside na mainland get population pass, typical yoruba populated area, I agree that ibos make up like 35% but to say 60 is a pure fallacy And stupidity.

Bros, you have time sha. You dont need to argue with anyone, anything that trip there ego is fine. 52% of Lagos is Ibo....lmaooooo. I dont know maybe there is another Lekki, or the same one. I agree with the Ajegunle, Festac and Alaba. Those are the areas of Ibos so how did that make up 52% of Lagos. lolzzzz

2 Likes

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Olayinka8793(m): 5:04pm On Jan 09, 2015
barcanista:
Sir, please spare us this tears!!! The defeat of Jonathan will be historic and it will be remembered as the worst defeat for an incumbent President
bro i just p.m u,abeg reply my mail cos i need to discuss/ask something that has to do with this P.V.C matter with u.

1 Like

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by zimoni(f): 5:05pm On Jan 09, 2015
customized13:
grin southwest don't vote, I know what I am saying

If anybody want to win elections, south south, southeast and northwest are the places.

Feb 14 is few weeks away.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Gejfreesupport: 5:06pm On Jan 09, 2015
politifact:
With the current situation and public opinion,GEJ will need a miracle to win re-election come february 14,its obvious GEJ cannot win rivers,lagos,kano,katsina,kaduna states which are the states with highest number of registered voters in the country.moreover,anybody that says GEJ will win 90 percent of votes in bayelsa state with a voting strenght of 500,000 must be dreaming,I am waiting to see how GEJ will win this election

He can't win Rivers? Lol.. You must be from Cameroon cheesy

4 Likes

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
The problem with Lagos is that the population at the polling unit scares people and people are too serious with their businesses. I had to get myself to one of these Lagos villages before I could register and collect my voters card.

1 Like

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Tstone1(m): 5:11pm On Jan 09, 2015
It's gonna be a very tough election in the history of Nigeria politics..all the same

I give it to GEJ!!!

2 Likes

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 09, 2015
SOUTH WEST PVC DISENFRANCHISEMENT (44%) AND POOR VOTER TURNOUT (32% in 2011) and POOR-PENETRATION OF SE/SS could cost Buhari the Presidency: (Assuming 2011 voting pattern SE/SS of 100% en-bloc for GEJ)

APC Strategist have to work hard to penetrate SE/SS (good the campaign is starting there) and work harder to MOBILISE SW voters to pick their PVC or reregister (avoid the orchestrated disenfranchisement) and they should also come out en mass to vote GMB.

CHANGE is by HARD WORK to get votes, as those that are benefitting at the expense of all of us will fight against change, but it MUST HAPPEN.
Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by politifact: 5:11pm On Jan 09, 2015
Gejfreesupport:

I hope you don't have a heartache when the results from rivers are released,maybe you don't know,ameachi is on ground and well rooted in rivers state and I hope you have a PVC
Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by tuncy(m): 5:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
reborn1:

Now you making me laugh hard. I and my Ibo friend did the same, and it was 95% of Lagos. We are both on the right track.

Yea, he didn't cover Isale eko, epe, miran, abule oja, idi-oro! Dats y it was 52%.... The actual figure when we did the survey was 95.4896% in four decimal places!

However in d survey we didn't consider Sango as part of lagos else it would av been abt 98%...

Those places I listed are actually over populated with ibos, dey re the landlord there... Omo inile, agbero, danfo drivers! Lol

4 Likes

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by reborn1: 5:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
tuncy:

Yea, he didn't cover Isale eko, epe, miran, abule oja, idi-oro! Dats y it was 52%.... The actual figure when we did the survey was 95.4896% in four decimal places!

However in d survey we didn't consider Sango as part of lagos else it would av been abt 98%...

Those places I listed are actually over populated with ibos, dey re the landlord there... Omo inile, agbero, danfo drivers! Lol

1 Like

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
Olayinka8793:
bro i just p.m u,abeg reply my mail cos i need to discuss/ask something that has to do with this P.V.C matter with u.
ok, I will respond to you sir.
Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
Weselion:
I registered my voters card last year and got the temporary card. Am i eligible to go and collect the permanent voters card
Yes, you are! Kindly go to the INEC office in your Local Government. Please Go along with your TVC or an Identification and a Passport photograph if you have misplaced your TVC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 09, 2015
sigidporte:

bro please, is it the LGA of where i registered? I dont understand INEC LGA HQ
Yes Sir.... Which LG did you register... LG/state
Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 09, 2015
Brahms:

I think the story on ground is different. My Brother registered in Sokoto during his NYSC, and he has been trying to do Voters Transfer. What they told us on Tuesday was that they are no more doing it. And we asked if we can Register afresh, the Man said we can't register either.

I'm disappointed!!
Which location is your brother now? They are supposed to effect the transfer or have your brother re-register
Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Brahms(m): 5:38pm On Jan 09, 2015
barcanista:
Which location is your brother now? They are supposed to effect the transfer or have your brother re-register

Osun State.
Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
Brahms:

Osun State.
Please give me the Local government. Your brother is entitled to be offered the service or he be allowed to do new registration.
Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Orikinla(m): 5:43pm On Jan 09, 2015
[size=18pt]Don't sell your votes o.[/size]

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Brahms(m): 5:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
barcanista:
Please give me the Local government. Your brother is entitled to be offered the service or he be allowed to do new registration.

Irewole LGA. I don't understand their plan anymore. What we are hearing in the News Is different with what we have on ground. Very useless and fraudulent people.
Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by emiye(m): 5:49pm On Jan 09, 2015
dayo23:
sharaap there...I stay in lekki. na yoruba dominate here beside na mainland get population pass, typical yoruba populated area, I agree that ibos make up like 35% but to say 60 is a pure fallacy And stupidity.

35% ibos ke? No way they are past 20%, i think the misconception is people call an edo, ijaw, ibibio,isekhiri, urhobo,kalabari, and many SS tribes as ibos.

1 Like

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 09, 2015
Brahms:

Irewole LGA. I don't understand their plan anymore. What we are hearing in the News Is different with what we have on ground. Very useless and fraudulent people.
Don't mind them. Go there again and insist to be registered.
Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by ChinemeOkpan: 6:04pm On Jan 09, 2015
brutef0rce101:

Stop lying. Igbos are 90% of Lagos and not 52%.

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Ahmeduana(m): 6:05pm On Jan 09, 2015
Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by ChinemeOkpan: 6:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
brutef0rce101:
Ibos are 90% of all 36 states. cheesy cheesy

They are in full control of Nigeria

All we are waiting for is for them to install an Igbo governor in Lagos

for those of you guys hungry, please go and get ur PVC

Vote Buhari

3 Likes

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
Ahmeduana:

THEY WANT DISENFRANCHISE JONATHANs STRONGHOLD, BA?
Is Jonathan the opposition candidate?
Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Frankiss44(m): 6:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
donphilopus:
Jonathan's strongholds have the lowest number of PVC's at hand. Some people would come here to tell us how Bayelsa and Abia Votes would return Jonathan to Aso Rock forgetting that Buhari controls Kano, Kaduna, Katsina et al. I would see if they would force Jonathan on us 'when' we vote him out come February!

Why are you killing yourself? If the reverse had been the case some APC idiots would have been screaming blue murder.
This GEJ guy is just too transparent. The opposition strong hold even has more pvc than his. A leader like Obj won't have allowed this rubbish.

Yet ona wan use propaganda kill this man. Sometimes the other side of me just wish Buhari wins so that you guys will know it is not always greener on the other side.

1 Like

Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Frankiss44(m): 6:29pm On Jan 09, 2015
Gejfreesupport:

These kids make me laugh I swear.

Anything you want to laugh for free, just get your phone and start reading comments from APC e-rats.

They are damn funny when sounding foolish.
Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Frankiss44(m): 6:32pm On Jan 09, 2015
politifact:
I hope you don't have a heartache when the results from rivers are released,maybe you don't know,ameachi is on ground and well rooted in rivers state and I hope you have a PVC

Amaechi is well rooted than Wike? Dude you must be from Mars.

This is like comparing Fayemi to Fayose.

If not for Wike, who knows Amaechi. Even Amaechi is not as confident as you.
Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by FKO81(m): 6:43pm On Jan 09, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

They are in full control of Nigeria

All we are waiting for is for them to install an Igbo governor in Lagos

for those of you guys hungry, please go and get ur PVC

Vote Buhari

Did you hear PDP chairman when he said Igbos are the only tribe in Nigeria you will find in every nooks and crannies in this country in large numbers when he was making speech in Enugu, do you think GEJ and his team are stupid campaigning in Enugu today? these guys know the game more than you, why is your candidate wasting his time campaigning in east? since north and west has the highest numbers of votes what prevented you people from making Buhari and pastor Tunde president and vice president 2011? GEJ won Buhari home state Kastina which is still PDP state. Just few weeks to go, some of you will end-up in hospital beds.
Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 09, 2015
Olayinka8793:
I have replied your mail. Please check
Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
Nobleval:
you wish.It is obvious that Apc has never really been a tough opposition to Pdp,that's why they keep ranting everyday to be relevant. If APC can just stop their propaganda for a day,Nigerians might just forget that PDP has an opposition.
Im quoting you so dat when ur shoeless man is sent 2 otueke i wud able 2 shame you on dis platform. You a pathetic dreamer.
Re: North/West States, Bauchi, Akwa Ibom, Abia Lead In PVC Collection by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
2015 General Election is like 1993 General Election buhari will win but it will be anulled. Apostle Johnson Suleiman

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bomb Blast Rocks Postikum, Islamic School / TI Corruption Index: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari, Lists 20 Reasons / Ike Ekweremadu Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.