Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,266 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan (293124 Views)

How To Download Large Files With The AIRTEL Unlimited Social Data / Does The MTN 100 Naira Unlimited Plan Work On Your Sim? / Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (98) (Go Down)

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 9:22am On Jan 10, 2015
akashi01:
oga collinz please can I clone your sim so that we can be rocking the payG together?....I've been locked out of payG fr over a week now
dude can u do that and wil it work?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Olodapsing(m): 9:24am On Jan 10, 2015
akashi01:
yes...once there's data on one it will work on both

who e go con favour, u go dey receive his call na, including using his credit. grin
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 9:25am On Jan 10, 2015
lilmax:
wetin happen to the other one? Them fight?
i dnt knw why they delete the original thread bt dnt worry am investigating and i wil bring that mod or whoever delete it to justice......
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 9:26am On Jan 10, 2015
Olodapsing:

who e go con favour, u go dey receive his call na, including using his credit. grin
wait he can receive my calls, my message, use my credit and data?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 9:33am On Jan 10, 2015
udemzyudex:
enjoying simple server and open VPN

with just #100
u spend #100 daily and ur highest data usage it 27mb so lame, i spend nt more than #30 a day, and yesterday afternoon my data usage was 10gb i did nt believe it. If i could use 10gb withing few minute i wonder wht my monthly data usage wil be.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by may0rr: 9:35am On Jan 10, 2015
holysaint1:

bt seriouxli u shouldnt av bragged bout ur 45gb sad .. bt 4 ur solution, just search for "mts" or any oda similar software like it..
pls wats dis mts and explain its use abeg..detailed explanation needed
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by akashi01(m): 9:43am On Jan 10, 2015
Collinz2:
dude can u do that and wil it work?
yes and yes
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by akashi01(m): 9:45am On Jan 10, 2015
Collinz2:
it can use you data but since its payG den no p,about calls,why will I pick his calls sef?....please drop your WhatsApp number
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by oluwapoju(m): 9:47am On Jan 10, 2015
Since 2013
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by udemzyudex(m): 10:05am On Jan 10, 2015
Collinz2:
u spend #100 daily and ur highest data usage it 27mb so lame, i spend nt more than #30 a day, and yesterday afternoon my data usage was 10gb i did nt believe it. If i could use 10gb withing few minute i wonder wht my monthly data usage wil be.

that's your P bro.. I'm just surprise that a blind man can post on Nairaland..

if you have eyes you will see the simple server and open VPN.. I'm using play store to download
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 10:07am On Jan 10, 2015
udemzyudex:

that's your P bro.. I'm just surprise that a blind man can post on Nairaland..

if you have eyes you will see the simple server and open VPN.. I'm using play store to download
sorry bt thats 4gb and 1gb stil nt encouraging
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Tonynwaduche(m): 10:09am On Jan 10, 2015
udemzyudex:
enjoying simple server and open VPN

with just #100
Abeg give me tips on how to go about it...since etisalat don block pay-G
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 10:13am On Jan 10, 2015
akashi01:
it can use you data but since its payG den no p,about calls,why will I pick his calls sef?....please drop your WhatsApp number
am stil having a double mind abt it. Bt the main prob is sometimes my sim dey mad it worked unlimitedly 4 an hour and stop until i reactivate the 1mb bt i have nt tried reconnecting again after it stopped without the 1mb.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 10:15am On Jan 10, 2015
akashi01:
so how are u gonna do it cus my bros wanna take my sim so i have to clone it and give him one.
and i wil allow u clone it too.

mail me: biotupere1@gmail.com
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by akashi01(m): 10:16am On Jan 10, 2015
Collinz2:
am stil having a double mind abt it. Bt the main prob is sometimes my sim dey mad it worked unlimitedly 4 an hour and stop until i reactivate the 1mb bt i have nt tried reconnecting again after it stopped without the 1mb.
it continues when you reconnect
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Olodapsing(m): 10:16am On Jan 10, 2015
Collinz2:

nop he won't receive yr messages, Buh for calls u get it simultaneously.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 10:17am On Jan 10, 2015
akashi01:
it continues when you reconnect
if u say so u can do it bt me i dnt take chances.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Mattex001(m): 10:19am On Jan 10, 2015
pls how can one configure dis simple server on andriod.....ur help is much appreciated
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by jamilkb(m): 10:22am On Jan 10, 2015
Dont dare try to connect without MB data or else you'll end up recieving this Message grin "You are almost there!You have used N--.00 today,Use additional N--.00 to enjoy making calls at 20k/sec to all networks in 9ja."

Collinz2:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 10:31am On Jan 10, 2015
jamilkb:
Dont dare try to connect without MB data or else you'll end up recieving this Message grin "You are almost there!You have used N--.00 today,Use additional N--.00 to enjoy making calls at 20k/sec to all networks in 9ja."
it did it yesterday and thats my first time on a phone and it worked.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by akashi01(m): 10:38am On Jan 10, 2015
Collinz2:
if u say so u can do it bt me i dnt take chances.
if it doesn't then just continue the 1mb method...I've sent you a mail
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by udemzyudex(m): 10:44am On Jan 10, 2015
Collinz2:
sorry bt thats 4gb and 1gb stil nt encouraging
na so craze dey start... come collect my phone download naa
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by udemzyudex(m): 10:51am On Jan 10, 2015
Tonynwaduche:

Abeg give me tips on how to go about it...since etisalat don block pay-G

just search for it here.. I got the settings on Nairaland
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 10:53am On Jan 10, 2015
udemzyudex:

na so craze dey start... come collect my phone download naa
lolz
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 10:53am On Jan 10, 2015
akashi01:
copy that.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 11:03am On Jan 10, 2015
akashi01:
check ur mail and whats ur number.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by THEHEROINMEE: 11:03am On Jan 10, 2015
Collinz2:
You don start to dey brag n misyarn again, me i dey use N100 with mtn download pass 10gb, the good thing it's you have unlimited Internet for 24 hrs, no fear of credit deducting just freedom to download heaven an earth...
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by akashi01(m): 11:13am On Jan 10, 2015
THEHEROINMEE:
You don start to dey brag n misyarn again, me i dey use N100 with mtn download pass 10gb, the good thing it's you have unlimited Internet for 24 hrs, no fear of credit deducting just freedom to download heaven an earth...
bros abeg drop d process
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 11:14am On Jan 10, 2015
THEHEROINMEE:
hmmm waste of money and i did nt brag i said i was suprised to see 10gb used within few minute.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by THEHEROINMEE: 11:49am On Jan 10, 2015
Collinz2:
hmmm waste of money and i did nt brag i said i was suprised to see 10gb used within few minute.
10gb in "few minutes" is an exaggeration bro, a few hours is what you would have said... For you it's waste of money, but at least it's stress free, no more 55 mins ish

2 Likes

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by THEHEROINMEE: 11:51am On Jan 10, 2015
akashi01:
bros abeg drop d process
Drop ur mail, I don't wanna drop it here.. Too many kids

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (98)

Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### / Tecno N7 5" Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.