Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,858 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan (293135 Views)

How To Download Large Files With The AIRTEL Unlimited Social Data / Does The MTN 100 Naira Unlimited Plan Work On Your Sim? / Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (98) (Go Down)

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by wolfenstein(m): 11:52am On Jan 10, 2015
Collinz2:
hmmm waste of money and i did nt brag i said i was suprised to see 10gb used within few minute.
Collinz how far na,u bone ur boy. Abeg make we reason for whatsapp,ur boy needs free browsing o
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by holysaint1(m): 11:54am On Jan 10, 2015
immanuello:
pls which software is mts and how is it been used.

its called Modem Task Scheduler.. used to schedule ur modem for auto disconnect/connect within time intervals.. Was invented during d era of fb0..

emmm as for d rest info.. google is ur friend..

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 12:00pm On Jan 10, 2015
wolfenstein:

Collinz how far na,u bone ur boy. Abeg make we reason for whatsapp,ur boy needs free browsing o
oboy na payg i dey manage o i want clone my sim to see hw it would be.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 12:02pm On Jan 10, 2015
THEHEROINMEE:
10gb in "few minutes" is an exaggeration bro, a few hours is what you would have said... For you it's waste of money, but at least it's stress free, no more 55 mins ish
only a lazy nigga wil call it stress and mine stop working every hour.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by wolfenstein(m): 12:03pm On Jan 10, 2015
Collinz2:
My payg ain't subbin again o
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by THEHEROINMEE: 12:18pm On Jan 10, 2015
Collinz2:
only a lazy nigga wil call it stress and mine stop working every hour.
lol so you are admitting you were exaggerating earlier
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by mikeayus(m): 12:27pm On Jan 10, 2015
Collinz2:
Boss hoW can i clone my payg sim
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by akashi01(m): 12:28pm On Jan 10, 2015
THEHEROINMEE:
Drop ur mail, I don't wanna drop it here.. Too many kids
abdullahimustapha40@gmail.com
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by may0rr: 12:35pm On Jan 10, 2015
akashi01:
abdullahimustapha40@gmail.com
mayorajisafe@gmail.com
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Randerl: 12:39pm On Jan 10, 2015
Fortune440:
Like me now.. I haven't used it before nor opt into PayG.. can I use it now?

My email on NL is no longer active. Please what's ur message. Thanks
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by obosirow: 12:43pm On Jan 10, 2015
100 to grab unlimited for 24hrs
that will be 3000 for a month
why not subscribe to 1month plan of 1000 and enjoy the same unlimited at lower cost...thats what i'm using and it opens all sites.

2 Likes

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by may0rr: 12:55pm On Jan 10, 2015
obosirow:
100 to grab unlimited for 24hrs
that will be 3000 for a month
why not subscribe to 1month plan of 1000 and enjoy the same unlimited at lower cost...thats what i'm using and it opens all sites.
dats very tru...but if u can xplain hw to do it to those of us who have no idea, things wud b alot better, tanx
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Enano2baba(m): 1:19pm On Jan 10, 2015
used nokia xl for sale @18k. location ILORIN, KWARA STATE. call on 08099408262
BBM 79FB2591.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by obosirow: 1:19pm On Jan 10, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/1982568/mtn-bis-working-unlimited-pcs

visit the link above and follow the procedure
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 1:20pm On Jan 10, 2015
LISTEN!!! ALL OF YOU THAT WANT TO CLONE THEIR PAYG SIMS...ETISALAT IZ WISE...E NO GO WORK ON THE SECOND SIM...YOU CANT BROWSE ISH...UR 3G ND H+ WILL BE SHOWING BUT YOU WONT RECEIVA ANY DATA... I CALLED THEM AND THEY TOLD ME U HAVE TO HAVE DATA ON THE PRIMARY SIM..NA IM AH SHUT UP COS AH NO WAN MAK DEM KNW SAY AH GET PAYG FOR THE PRIMARY SIM...I REST MY CASE..LET HE WHO HAS AN EAR...[code][/code]

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by samkizzy(m): 1:32pm On Jan 10, 2015
Funny you..u get luck u no talk..u 4 dey cry by now

I CALLED THEM AND THEY TOLD ME U HAVE TO HAVE DATA ON THE PRIMARY SIM..NA IM AH SHUT UP COS AH NO WAN MAK DEM KNW SAY AH GET PAYG FOR THE PRIMARY SIM....
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 1:39pm On Jan 10, 2015
samkizzy:
Funny you..u get luck u no talk..u 4 dey cry by now

I CALLED THEM AND THEY TOLD ME U HAVE TO HAVE DATA ON THE PRIMARY SIM..NA IM AH SHUT UP COS AH NO WAN MAK DEM KNW SAY AH GET PAYG FOR THE PRIMARY SIM....
lwkm...ah tel you my brother grin

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by thewarrior72: 1:39pm On Jan 10, 2015
udemzyudex:
enjoying simple server and open VPN

with just #100

Simple server works, however it does not open playstore,YouTube, emails, can't watch anything online. It only work with opera mini,opera classic & inbuilt browser. that's what I'm using now
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 1:40pm On Jan 10, 2015
thewarrior72:

Simple server works, however it does not open playstore,YouTube, emails, can't watch anything online. It only work with opera mini,opera classic & inbuilt browser. that's what I'm using now
use it with pd proxy should work jst fine..
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by thewarrior72: 1:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
Chyjoey:
use it with pd proxy should work jst fine..
Thanks, I will try that
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by temi4fash(m): 1:46pm On Jan 10, 2015
udemzyudex:
enjoying simple server and open VPN

with just #100
Ow una dai do am.. seems not to wprking with my tab and it does not even open bbm
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by THEHEROINMEE: 2:27pm On Jan 10, 2015
thewarrior72:

my playstore opens, and it works with all my apps except whatsapp, tubemate and instagram so stop dey misyarn

1 Share

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 10, 2015
THEHEROINMEE:
my playstore opens, and it works with all my apps except whatsapp, tubemate and instagram so stop dey misyarn

As you dey attack everybody for here angry

It works for you, doesn't mean it works for everyone.

To those that it doesn't work on all apps, if you're rooted download proxy droid or auto proxy.
Configure it then everything works.

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by THEHEROINMEE: 3:18pm On Jan 10, 2015
XavierG:

As you dey attack everybody for here angry

It works for you, doesn't mean it works for everyone.

To those that it doesn't work on all apps, if you're rooted download proxy droid or auto proxy.
Configure it then everything works.
it's like you want what happened in the former thread to happen here
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chuckeey(m): 3:21pm On Jan 10, 2015
long live payg...
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by General2COAS(m): 3:24pm On Jan 10, 2015
THEHEROINMEE:
Drop ur mail, I don't wanna drop it here.. Too many kids

can u also send to me? engrproxy@gmail.com
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by thewarrior72: 3:30pm On Jan 10, 2015
THEHEROINMEE:
Stop spewing bullshit, your playstore open because of openvpn not SS, switch of ur openvpn and see if SS will open playstore
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by commanderquash: 3:53pm On Jan 10, 2015
Afternoon guys, please if you have a means of downloading on youtube (on laptop) with this payg please drop the process i beg you, if you are using a software to visit youtube maybe vpn or not please drop the download-link or help me upload it. Thanks
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by THEHEROINMEE: 4:02pm On Jan 10, 2015
thewarrior72:
Stop spewing bullshit, your playstore open because of openvpn not SS, switch of ur openvpn and see if SS will open playstore
Ignorance is bliss they say... Where the open vpn?? Instead of you to ask your village people why your own isn't working you come here "spewing bullshit".. grin

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by johnsonsegxy: 4:08pm On Jan 10, 2015
To y'all that are shouting, bragging, jesting etc on how Etisalat doesn't lock you out of PAYG.... Remember it doesn't cost them a minute to do so... It just a little tap on the button.... It's a program thing.

Oyibo man wey do pencil na him do eraser ooo.... So never put hope on it too much.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by johnsonsegxy: 4:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
In fact I dey download films like mad on mtn bis on Android.

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 4:20pm On Jan 10, 2015
THEHEROINMEE:
lol so you are admitting you were exaggerating earlier
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (98)

Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### / Tecno N7 5" Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.