Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan (293442 Views)

How To Download Large Files With The AIRTEL Unlimited Social Data / Does The MTN 100 Naira Unlimited Plan Work On Your Sim? / Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (98) (Go Down)

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 4:21pm On Jan 10, 2015
mikeayus:

Boss hoW can i clone my payg sim
am yet to try it
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by THEHEROINMEE: 4:23pm On Jan 10, 2015
johnsonsegxy:
In fact I dey download films like mad on mtn bis on Android.

were you dey download ur films from
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Tonynwaduche(m): 4:27pm On Jan 10, 2015
johnsonsegxy:
In fact I dey download films like mad on mtn bis on Android.

pls...can I use Simple Server in place of Open Vpn ?? If so give me a little bit of explanation on how to use it on my android phone
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 10, 2015
nna make I subscribe to this thread,I hope say something interesting go show up here
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 4:32pm On Jan 10, 2015
wolfenstein:

My payg ain't subbin again o
thats bad.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by johnsonsegxy: 4:35pm On Jan 10, 2015
Tonynwaduche:

pls...can I use Simple Server in place of Open Vpn ?? If so give me a little bit of explanation on how to use it on my android phone

That's the solution.

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by THEHEROINMEE: 4:45pm On Jan 10, 2015
johnsonsegxy:

That's the solution.
Guy remove that pic oo
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 10, 2015
THEHEROINMEE:
it's like you want what happened in the former thread to happen here

Am begging for it to happen.
Give it to me!!
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by THEHEROINMEE: 5:08pm On Jan 10, 2015
XavierG:

Am begging for it to happen.
Give it to me!!

Nah you aren't worth my beef grin

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Oshlander: 5:09pm On Jan 10, 2015
akashi01:
abdullahimustapha40@gmail.com
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 10, 2015
THEHEROINMEE:
Nah you aren't worth my beef grin

Then, keep shut and stop attacking anybody here.
Got it?

#peace

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Kingoflotto(m): 5:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
[quote author=johnsonsegxy post=29671002]In fact I dey download films like mad on mtn bis on Android.

[/quote
Waow the download speed is amazing
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Tonynwaduche(m): 5:14pm On Jan 10, 2015
johnsonsegxy:

That's the solution.
Thanks
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Oshlander: 5:20pm On Jan 10, 2015
THEHEROINMEE:
Drop ur mail, I don't wanna drop it here.. Too many kids
thanks. Greatoshlander@gmail.com
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by THEHEROINMEE: 5:23pm On Jan 10, 2015
XavierG:

Then, keep shut and stop attacking anybody here.
Got it?

#peace
Shut da Bleep up, since when did you become everybody?? #peace
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by johnsonsegxy: 5:41pm On Jan 10, 2015
THEHEROINMEE:
worldfree4us is a gaming site n movies mobile quality is too poor
Sorry I mean worldfree4u.com....the guy Rip gig of files to 300mb's

I too love and kiss the guy I swear smiley
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by may0rr: 5:53pm On Jan 10, 2015
e b like say na mtn sure pass..na just to do one month and download heaven and earth lol....before i think of doin anythin, hw is d speed and b honest
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by adamskutty(m): 6:08pm On Jan 10, 2015
Just within 2 wks grin

Almost 30gb used with payG grin

Hahahaha!

The slowest speed i have ever encountered was btn 100–200kb/s

Fastest is at 500kb to 1.3mb/s grin

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by adamskutty(m): 6:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
I can download a file of 10gb with 5 naira if i wish too. grin
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by may0rr: 6:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
looooool.... hahahahaha, omo dat adamskutty pic dey make me laugh.....etisalat 14, and i think say na me get etisalat sim pass cuz one of my sim dey show etisalat 09....i hail u o boss, u won destroy etisalat ni,
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by THEHEROINMEE: 6:33pm On Jan 10, 2015
johnsonsegxy:

tanx bro... Which of the download links do you use to download..?.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 10, 2015
sodiq4real58@gmail.com
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by bobozaguru: 7:15pm On Jan 10, 2015
johnsonsegxy:

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by rexibity(m): 7:18pm On Jan 10, 2015
THEHEROINMEE:
Drop ur mail, I don't wanna drop it here.. Too many kids
bro pls u'll Do me a favour...
alwayzgab@gmail.com
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by computerboy: 8:00pm On Jan 10, 2015
okeyfx:
AM HERE!!?!

Where is @koice @wolfenstein @Godvilla @computerboy etc

New thread? PayG don close nah. Y the new thread?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by coolshegs10(m): 8:11pm On Jan 10, 2015
udemzyudex:
enjoying simple server and open VPN

with just #100

How can I download d open VPN?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Badosqi(m): 8:33pm On Jan 10, 2015
udemzyudex:
enjoying simple server and open VPN

with just #100
subscribe for the monthly plan. tht is where d enjoyment dey. That daily plan na rip off to me.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 8:40pm On Jan 10, 2015
Guys. Na only streamin muah dy stream matches...ah n knw wetin to download again...wetin una dy download abeg??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (98)

Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### / Tecno N7 5" Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.