Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,296 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan - Phones (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan (293759 Views)

How To Download Large Files With The AIRTEL Unlimited Social Data / Does The MTN 100 Naira Unlimited Plan Work On Your Sim? / Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (98) (Go Down)

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by abdulay1(m): 10:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
Saucekide25:
I Can clone ur SIM for u with my other number ... but u av to recharge it, am not collecting any money.... 08122204769(Whatsapp)

will send my details through whats app cuz i need my sims to be cloned plz.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by abdulay1(m): 10:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
need somebody to clone my sim to PAYG cuz i have tried to opt-in like 1000 times but keeps saying operation failed. 07033783936
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Dhurmynick(m): 11:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
abdulay1:
need somebody to clone my sim to PAYG cuz i have tried to opt-in like 1000 times but keeps saying operation failed. 07033783936

Wow, have you been high on pure water??

Clone your sim to payG...
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Mykcool(m): 1:04am On Jan 22, 2015
Godvilla:
iCloud UNlocking.....
Oh Nyc, was considering getting an iPhone but the closed OS ish made me back off for now. Probably I'll get one in February. I'll let u know so u can clear my mind on some certain questions
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by abdulay1(m): 5:21am On Jan 22, 2015
Dhurmynick:

Wow, have you been high on pure water??

Clone your sim to payG...

that is what this thread is for if u bother to read d title. d number is 4 contact not d sim i need to he cloned.

ppl offered to assist that's why am asking so if u have nothing to offer no need to ridicule me.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by quil36(m): 5:59am On Jan 22, 2015
Get Etisalat shared data bundle at a cheaper rate.

2gig --- N2000
1gig -- -N1100
750mb---N900
500mb---N600

Interested buyers can contact us on:
Call/ whatsapp: 09092684000
BBM : 531DC172
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by W3xy1(m): 6:54am On Jan 22, 2015
i dey fear any site that start with you nt even youtube. grin if you type any webiste that start with you i swear your money is gone. i need a site to download cool foreign or nigerian movies that have no youtube link. i mean no youtube link wink smiley
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 8:32am On Jan 22, 2015
W3xy1:
i dey fear any site that start with you nt even youtube. grin if you type any webiste that start with you i swear your money is gone. i need a site to download cool foreign or nigerian movies that have no youtube link. i mean no youtube link wink smiley
na u sabi o, i enter any site visitable youtube or tubeyou, as long as its a website and useful i enter it.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Babaty87(m): 9:03am On Jan 22, 2015
abdulay1:

will send my details through whats app cuz i need my sims to be cloned plz.

@Saucekid25 ! please can you help me clone my SIM as well ?
please help !!!!
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 22, 2015
Mykcool:
Oh Nyc, was considering getting an iPhone but the closed OS ish made me back off for now. Probably I'll get one in February. I'll let u know so u can clear my mind on some certain questions
No qualms...... Btw, i'll suggest u stick 2 android. U rilly dnt need iPhone if u are an android user already
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by samkizzy(m): 10:19am On Jan 22, 2015
To all those that opted out or are newbies to payg plan(newbies in the sense that you want to join payg now,there is no way to join payg again)..mtn bis is the way forward for you guys..i can give u the full steps here or via your mails on how to go about it..dont hope much on cloning,most people here wont becos the risk is high u cant blame them,i also wont take such risk..expect they av an extra sim they culd dash it or sell it out for u..mtn bis that rocks on both android and pc is the way forward for you guys
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by odiagabros(m): 10:21am On Jan 22, 2015
samkizzy:
To all those that opted out or are newbies mtn bis is the way forward for you guys..i can give u the full steps here or via your mails on how to go about it..dont hope much on cloning,most people here wont becos,the risk is high u cant blame them,i also wont take such risk..expect they av an extra sim they culd dash it or sell it out for u..

Pls send me mtn bis settings odiagabros@yahoo.com
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Scarpon(m): 10:31am On Jan 22, 2015
guys pls help my payg always stop at 5mb and
refuse to connect thanks in advance
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by jazz04(m): 11:44am On Jan 22, 2015
Godvilla:
iCloud UNlocking.....

how much you do icloud unlocki ng? and are you in Lagos?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by johnsonsegxy: 12:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
Seriously PAYG is the best... Browsing since Sunday with just 15naira... Wow!
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by ammanison(m): 12:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
samkizzy:
To all those that opted out or are newbies to payg plan(newbies in the sense that you want to join payg now,there is no way to join payg again)..mtn bis is the way forward for you guys..i can give u the full steps here or via your mails on how to go about it..dont hope much on cloning,most people here wont becos the risk is high u cant blame them,i also wont take such risk..expect they av an extra sim they culd dash it or sell it out for u..mtn bis that rocks on both android and pc is the way forward for you guys

pls send the settings for me on
ammanison985@live.co.uk
Thanks
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by ammanison(m): 12:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
johnsonsegxy:

pls show me the way
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Dhurmynick(m): 12:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
abdulay1:

that is what this thread is for if u bother to read d title. d number is 4 contact not d sim i need to he cloned.

ppl offered to assist that's why am asking so if u have nothing to offer no need to ridicule me.

What i meant is that you can't clone a payG sim to a already registered sim.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by choix007(m): 12:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
Godvilla:
iCloud UNlocking.....

guy, I av an iPad mini, it has icloud lock, pls anyway around it...I am interested
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 12:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
johnsonsegxy:

liar
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by obafemee80(m): 1:14pm On Jan 22, 2015
Dhurmynick:

What i meant is that you can't clone a payG sim to a already registered sim.
@Dhurmynick & others, pls hav been trying to clone my pay g sim with dis code * 215 *pin * 1 * New No * New PUK # ,but it keeps telling me wrong pin.is d pin my sim pin code which i've changed to 5 digits(from 0000). Can some1 pls xplain better.Thanks

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by hisawesomeness(m): 1:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
MAKE UNA TELL HOW HIS THING THE WRK MA ABEG
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by hisawesomeness(m): 1:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
lupejun3@gmail.com
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by hisawesomeness(m): 2:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
samkizzy:
lupejun3@gmail.com
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by lgboks(m): 2:15pm On Jan 22, 2015
Please how can I clone an etisalat sim on payg?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by pinkyruledworld(m): 3:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
obafemee80:

@Dhurmynick & others, pls hav been trying to clone my pay g sim with dis code * 215 *pin * 1 * New No * New PUK # ,but it keeps telling me wrong pin.is d pin my sim pin code which i've changed to 5 digits(from 0000). Can some1 pls xplain better.Thanks

@obafemee80 incase u get how to clone it pls tell me
@dhumynick abeg teach us how to clone sim
@all anybody wey sabi how to clone sim abeg tell us, thanx
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by ezehisaac(m): 4:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
etisalat sim for sale with payg fully activated

$100 grin grin grin grin
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 4:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
ezehisaac:
etisalat sim for sale with payg fully activated

$100 grin grin grin grin
u be big thief
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Dhurmynick(m): 5:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
Collinz2:
u be big thief

Isn't it worth it...
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Seth250(m): 5:33pm On Jan 22, 2015
Dhurmynick:

Isn't it worth it...
.sure...For this payG, i just put my hotspot on for my friends to connect, they're all desperately tryin' 2 get my sim...Cant blame them tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (98)

Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### / Tecno N7 5" Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.