Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan - Phones (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan (293472 Views)

How To Download Large Files With The AIRTEL Unlimited Social Data / Does The MTN 100 Naira Unlimited Plan Work On Your Sim? / Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (98) (Go Down)

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by akashi01(m): 10:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
Collinz2:
whts the meaning of ife and pagd?
ife is a town and by pagd he means paygo
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by holysaint1(m): 10:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
Godvilla:
Its a default software for my pc. ibuypower..... its on the website in drivers collection
NB: its exclusive to ASROCK mother board only.
I'll upload the universal version 32-64bits to dropbox later...

k got it.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Paschal007: 10:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
Paschal007:
Guys I lost my phone with payg sim. If I do welcome back, will the payg still be active?

someone should answer me abeg
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Baddestguyp(m): 11:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
Collinz2:
get a new sim (do nt register it)

on the mother sim (sim u want 2 make copy off) dial *215*0000*1*the new sim number*the puk number of the new sim#

u mst have atleast 1naira on the mother sim b4 it wil work.

0000 - is ur transfer pin, if u have change it the the pin in place of 0000.

1 - is the first sim u are cloning. If u want to clone another put 2 for second sim, third and forth jst like that. U can clone up to 4 sim cards.

its advisable to change ur pin if u clone 4 some1 u did nt know.
if I should get a new sim, can u clone it from where you are pls
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by ndnuray(m): 11:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
Hahahaha, see question?
Collinz2:
whts the meaning of ife and pagd?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by akashi01(m): 11:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
Paschal007:

yes

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Abeos(m): 12:49am On Jan 26, 2015
Collinz2:
whts the meaning of ife and payg?
Ife is osun state and i mean payg sim
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 1:04am On Jan 26, 2015
Baddestguyp:
if I should get a new sim, can u clone it from where you are pls
sorry i cnt. the one am using now is a clone sim of my bros sim.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 1:05am On Jan 26, 2015
akashi01:
ife is a town and by pagd he means paygo
hmmmm
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 1:05am On Jan 26, 2015
ndnuray:
Hahahaha, see question?
hahaha
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 1:06am On Jan 26, 2015
Abeos:

Ife is osun state and i mean payg sim
i dnt think its a typo
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Baddestguyp(m): 6:16am On Jan 26, 2015
Collinz2:
sorry i cnt. the one am using now is a clone sim of my bros sim.
ok thanks.

pls who can help me by cloning his or her sim cry I know no one using pay g
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by ndnuray(m): 7:22am On Jan 26, 2015
U wicked oooo
Collinz2:
hahaha
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by okeyfx(m): 7:23am On Jan 26, 2015
Hello guyz

i just want to add something abt sim cloning which i got from etisalat cc

THE SIM U WANT TO CLONE AND THE PRIMARY SIM MUST BE IN THE SAME SERIES eg 0809 series, 0909 series, 0817 series

Mixing them up will not work o

PEACE

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 26, 2015
okeyfx:
Hello guyz

THE SIM U WANT TO CLONE AND THE PRIMARY SIM MUST BE IN THE SAME SERIES eg 0809 series, 0909 series, 0817 series

PEACE
Wow..a big thanks to you..no wonder mine is not working although the cloning was successful but the the cloned sim is not getting network..10x again 4 this info.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 7:37am On Jan 26, 2015
okeyfx:
Hello guyz

PEACE
thanks 4 the info, that means am lucky to buy 0909 sim.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 7:40am On Jan 26, 2015
okeyfx:
Hello guyz

PEACE
0809 will work with 0809 and 0817..from cc
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 7:41am On Jan 26, 2015
handelex:
Wow..a big thanks to you..no wonder mine is not working although the cloning was successful but the the cloned sim is not getting network..10x again 4 this info.
mine did the same tin...wait after some time..it shud work
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by chrisgt: 8:01am On Jan 26, 2015
Collinz2:
not on bluestack bt on ur pc (ur start button)
I later get it but it still slow any solution
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 26, 2015
Paschal007:
Guys I lost my phone with payg sim. If I do welcome back, will the payg still be active?
Yes
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by obosirow: 8:48am On Jan 26, 2015
Paschal007:

It will.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 9:01am On Jan 26, 2015
chrisgt:

I later get it but it still slow any solution
mine is a little bit faster.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 26, 2015
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by redfigure(m): 9:48am On Jan 26, 2015
Collinz2:
imagine.........
this means your download is slow... 293kb/s, if you like hide your transfer rate... i go do the maths... Collinz2 my paddy, the wey teach me transfer method.. my sims arent working anymore, both of them. Planning on cloning my aunty's sim, but havent bought a new sim
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by redfigure(m): 9:50am On Jan 26, 2015
obosirow:

It will.
it wont, thats how i lost my other payg sim i retrieved.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by redfigure(m): 9:53am On Jan 26, 2015
Paschal007:

it wont, ive tried it. thats how i lost my 2nd sim on payg after sim swap
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 26, 2015
Paschal007:

yes u can
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by ndnuray(m): 10:28am On Jan 26, 2015
To Use WhatsApp on Windows and Mac PC Without Emulator
Go to the Google Play Store and install the updated version of WhatsApp
Then open the latest version of WhatsApp which you just installed
Press the Options button where you should see a link called “WhatsApp Web“
Click on that, you should now see, a QR Scanner
Now go to your PC and make sure that you are connected to the internet
Open Google Chrome Browser and go to the website http://web.whatsapp.com
You will see, a QR code on this website
Now take your mobile phone with QR scanner of WhatsApp and scan the code
Boom, your WhatsApp profile, messages, contacts and media are on your PC
You can message and chat from your PC only
Note that the mobile linked to the PC should have internet access all the time you are using WhatsApp on your PC (Google Chrome) and make sure you install the latest version of WhatsApp on your phone.
Also Note that iOS users are not yet included due to Apple platform limitations, which means this web application will not work for iOS users (iPhone/iPad)
Source : http://www.shelaf.com/2015/01/whatsapp-now-available-for-windows-and.html?m=1
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by samkizzy(m): 10:58am On Jan 26, 2015
redfigure:

it wont, ive tried it. thats how i lost my 2nd sim on payg after sim swap

ehya...mine is still working till date after sim swap,i even gave testimony here...
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 11:04am On Jan 26, 2015
ndnuray it works with chrome only and thats nt good. I mainly use opera
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by samkizzy(m): 11:05am On Jan 26, 2015
It's quite cool when i have less than 15# and my payg still browses..not with pc wen less than 15#,but on a java phone or android it works till the 15# finishes..also my 5mb i get wen i recharge 100# automatically converts itself to 0.48mb and never reduces more than this...very cool cos my money stays intact without vpn..i dont use vpn at all,i dont fancy them cos i dont near youtube,but can stream at anysite other dan youtube..cool
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 11:08am On Jan 26, 2015
redfigure:

this means your download is slow... 293kb/s, if you like hide your transfer rate... i go do the maths... Collinz2 my paddy, the wey teach me transfer method.. my sims arent working anymore, both of them. Planning on cloning my aunty's sim, but havent bought a new sim
293kb/s no no i gat 400kb/s up ward. Wht do u mean ur sim aint working. U mean 1mb method dnt work?

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (98)

Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### / Tecno N7 5" Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.