Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan - Phones (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan (293863 Views)

How To Download Large Files With The AIRTEL Unlimited Social Data / Does The MTN 100 Naira Unlimited Plan Work On Your Sim? / Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (98) (Go Down)

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by mikron(m): 12:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
I don't know what made me to deactivate my payg plan to activate again but unfortunately that was when eti decides to block subscribers that mistakenly opt out. I ve been angry with myself since then too bad. Can any body here suggest any method to help me activate payg again? I'm seeing cloning method here. Can somebody enlighten me more on that? Collins hw far, long time
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Sareal1: 1:29pm On Feb 02, 2015
Pls nairalanders, I really need your help on this one..
I just bought a HSDPA 7.2mbps universal modem and I'm using Etisalat PayG on it... The browsing speed is ok bt the download speed is terrible... On a normal day I get upto 700Kbps to 1.2 MBps when downloading in my phone bt I hardly get 200 KBps when I'm using the modem in my laptop. I even set it to WCDMA only bt still d same...
Pls guy is there any way I can increase the download speed on my pc? Thanks in anticipation......
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Mattex001(m): 2:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
Collinz2:
i take devil beg u no be simple saver its simple server.
all join i still dey rock d shii.... I have d shii u know d name.... Shikina
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 2:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
Sareal1:
I just bought a HSDPA 7.2mbps universal modem and I'm using Etisalat PayG on it... The browsing speed is ok bt the download speed is terrible... On a normal day I get upto 700Kbps to 1.2 MBps when downloading in my phone bt I hardly get 200 KBps when I'm using the modem in my laptop. I even set it to WCDMA only bt still d same...
Pls guy is there any way I can increase the download speed on my pc? Thanks in anticipation......
i think you should try tethering from the android to the pc..the download speed should increase..meanwhile could you clone a sim for me please..
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by redfigure(m): 2:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
Sareal1:
universal modems full of crap, it better to use an unlocked modem, like Etisalat easy blaze modems and their likes.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by rednuth(m): 3:51pm On Feb 02, 2015
Collinz2:
yap

can u help with name or link to download pls
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by abduldope(m): 4:12pm On Feb 02, 2015
XavierG:

Do you still disconnect

Lol

That's an old trick na

Just put on your data connection and browse till whenever you decide to stop.
That's the way now.
mine stops browsing after 45min....
den d nxt thin i hear is sms tone stating dat rubbish xhust of data etc... thats y am lukin 4 alternative backup
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by wolfenstein(m): 5:46pm On Feb 02, 2015
Collinz2:
its the same old way, activate the 1mb connect ur vpn and browse and download
Bro ve forgotten d same old way o,feel me in from d beginning abeg
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by obosirow: 5:51pm On Feb 02, 2015
XavierG:

Do you still disconnect

Lol

That's an old trick na

Just put on your data connection and browse till whenever you decide to stop.
That's the way now.

Is there any special thing one has to do to make it browse continuously without disconnecting every 50-55mins? I have tried your suggestion but it stops at exactly 55mins. Even this morning, I forgot to disconnect it and when I looked at my modem, the timer had gone to 1hr 17mins yet it had stopped browsing.

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2015
obosirow:

Is there any special thing one has to do to make it browse continuously without disconnecting every 50-55mins? I have tried your suggestion but it stops at exactly 55mins. Even this morning, I forgot to disconnect it and when I looked at my modem, the timer had gone to 1hr 17mins yet it had stopped browsing.
bro please clone for me oo
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by danieljessy: 7:43pm On Feb 02, 2015
abduldope:
mine stops browsing after 45min....
den d nxt thin i hear is sms tone stating dat rubbish xhust of data etc... thats y am lukin 4 alternative backup
y don't u disconnect b4 dat time to avoid it..browsing 4 30mins n disconnecting iz better than 45min were ur money iz zapped..
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by abduldope(m): 7:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
danieljessy:
y don't u disconnect b4 dat time to avoid it..browsing 4 30mins n disconnecting iz better than 45min were ur money iz zapped..
bt can vpn help ? jst askin sha
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by abduldope(m): 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
obosirow:

exctly wt i am facing.... guruz in d haws #collinz nd co kindly step in 2 this matter biko
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by danieljessy: 8:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
abduldope:
bt can vpn help ? jst askin sha
its still d same process
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Sareal1: 8:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
Chyjoey:
i think you should try tethering from the android to the pc..the download speed should increase..meanwhile could you clone a sim for me please..
my bro, still d same 200 kbps oooo. I don tire for this modem....
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Sareal1: 8:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
redfigure:

universal modems full of crap, it better to use an unlocked modem, like Etisalat easy blaze modems and their likes.
pls bro like how much do u think I can get the Etisalat modem.. This universal modem don tire me no b small...
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 8:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
Sareal1:
my bro, still d same 200 kbps oooo. I don tire for this modem....
i meant using the android as a hotspot bro
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by LILGWANZ(m): 8:46pm On Feb 02, 2015
Chyjoey:
bro use the code method please
just the same way you can't opt in to payg is the same way I can't clone
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by lilshon(m): 8:48pm On Feb 02, 2015
I haven't had any payg related issue until today. It was working up to last night. Transferred the usual 15 box to the 15 naira there by default. Put the sim in my mifi as usual and connected. It worked for only a minute and I got the normal 'you've used blah blah amount'. After which it stopped working. Tried it a few times afterwards still the same thing. I didn't send any code to opt out nor did I get any message that I've been removed from the plan. I just want to know if anyone here is also having this problem. Hopefully it's temporary (i.e. Network issue)
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by LILGWANZ(m): 8:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
Sareal1:
pls bro like how much do u think I can get the Etisalat modem.. This universal modem don tire me no b small...
i bought mine from their office for 5000 naira
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by puresoul1(m): 9:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
Why don't we just stick to simple server it more easy than paygo and better
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 02, 2015
I fit clone for 5 peeps. . . . Whatsapp on d number in my signature.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by chrisley024(m): 9:56pm On Feb 02, 2015
Transfer Deadline Day cool

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by holard07(m): 10:10pm On Feb 02, 2015
chrisley024:
Transfer Deadline Day cool
Pls app name.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by chrisley024(m): 10:23pm On Feb 02, 2015
holard07:

Pls app name.
I don't use apps; stream2watch.me
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by samkizzy(m): 10:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
Baddestguyp:
pls clone for me bro. abeg

the risk high bro..
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Kovic08(m): 10:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
dOriginal:
I fit clone for 5 peeps. . . . Whatsapp on d number in my signature.
am not on whatsaap pls help

Puk. 24555675
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 02, 2015
obosirow:

No special trick.

If it stops browsing after being in for a long time, just disconnect your data and connect again.

Simple matter
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by ndnuray(m): 11:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
The game no bad sha...

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by dejii01(m): 12:34am On Feb 03, 2015
I was just kicked out of easy CLIQ at exactly midnight. Is that the end of 1mb method for me? Or can I switch back to easy cliq without losing paygo?

Also, is there anyone with this problem?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 12:46am On Feb 03, 2015
dejii01:
I was just kicked out of easy CLIQ at exactly midnight. Is that the end of 1mb method for me? Or can I switch back to easy cliq without losing paygo?

Also, is there anyone with this problem?
oboy na 30# method sure pass fr u nw oo..clone me fr help with funds

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (98)

Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### / Tecno N7 5" Android Phone

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.