Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,876 members, 7,838,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan - Phones (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan (294067 Views)

How To Download Large Files With The AIRTEL Unlimited Social Data / Does The MTN 100 Naira Unlimited Plan Work On Your Sim? / Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (98) (Go Down)

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 2:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
guente02:
I cant clone for any one again for free a token must be provided which is greater than #500 and not less than #1000.
give me ur no. Bro
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 2:52pm On Feb 06, 2015
samkizzy:

check ur mail
replied
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by youngds: 2:56pm On Feb 06, 2015
guente02:
I cant clone for any one again for free a token must be provided which is greater than #500 and not less than #1000.

how do dey clone??
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by chrisley024(m): 2:56pm On Feb 06, 2015
youngds:

okay, tanks for replying, what about d clone stuff? can't I clone someone sim??
Yes u can.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by guente02(m): 3:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
youngds:

how do dey clone??
*215*pin*1*number*puk#
Chyjoey:
give me ur no. Bro
Send me a mail to
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by guente02(m): 3:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
Please does anyone have a site that streams radio including local station without vpn?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 4:08pm On Feb 06, 2015
guente02:
Please does anyone have a site that streams radio including local station without vpn?
i dont think deriz any such site..av contacted u oo please
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by pinkyruledworld(m): 4:17pm On Feb 06, 2015
Helo house, i tried clonning and got a sucesful mesage, bt wen i dial *215# it tels me am not on the multi device plan, please who has a solution to dis problem?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 4:24pm On Feb 06, 2015
pinkyruledworld:
Helo house, i tried clonning and got a sucesful mesage, bt wen i dial *215# it tels me am not on the multi device plan, please who has a solution to dis problem?
i think its network probs..check the sim u cloned
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Mckandre(m): 4:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
i think this browsing thing has been rectified and discontinued
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by OluwaseunBanjo: 4:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
Has anyone try the Etisalat video pack to download? I call the customer care they told me it's only for streaming
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 5:12pm On Feb 06, 2015
Mckandre:
i think this browsing thing has been rectified and discontinued
go back 2 your slumber cause thats what am using right.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by ndnuray(m): 5:17pm On Feb 06, 2015
No mind am.
Collinz2:
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by pinkyruledworld(m): 5:22pm On Feb 06, 2015
Chyjoey:
i think its network probs..check the sim u cloned
cloned sim showing no service/reg.failed (meanwhyl its now showin on pry sim dat i av a sec sim)

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 5:35pm On Feb 06, 2015
pinkyruledworld:
cloned sim showing no service/reg.failed (meanwhyl its now showin on pry sim dat i av a sec sim)
cloning dint work awt den..
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by guente02(m): 5:39pm On Feb 06, 2015
Chyjoey:
i dont think deriz any such site..av contacted u oo please
Replied.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Richhard(m): 6:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
Collinz2:
if u are already on payg visit page 23/24, if u are nt then dnt bother unless some1 clone 4 u.

ok thanks bro,what's the cloning about?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
Who knows an App to stream Live matches on Pc
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by abbeymaniak(m): 6:51pm On Feb 06, 2015
Collinz2:
are u using vpn on the phone?

I use hotspot but it won't even surf d internet,pls wat do ido
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by pinkyruledworld(m): 7:24pm On Feb 06, 2015
abbeymaniak:

try uninstal and reinstal
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by pinkyruledworld(m): 7:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
Chyjoey:
cloning dint work awt den..
nawa o. Thanx
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by obosirow: 7:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
guente02:

guente02, How does your sim browse? Will one have to disconnect after every 50-55mins?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by dipoh: 10:03pm On Feb 06, 2015
anione willin to help me clone sim..pls holla me..nt expectin it for free sha....whatsapp;08181864210
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Mckandre(m): 10:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
Collinz2:
i think you're crazy dimwit... for those interested, i just tried optioning a friend into the plan earlier today but twasnt going through, so i called the customer care to see if they could activate it automatically only for them to tell me it has been discontinued. i dont know whatsup cos right now that's what m using to surf. if you ask me it seems like the plan is still active to the old timers but bounces for the rookies. what do u think guys?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by clerkent(m): 10:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
youngds:

how do dey clone??
Eti clone
new sim (do nt register it)
on the mother sim (sim u want
2 make copy off) dial
*215*0000*1*the new sim
number*the puk number of the
new sim#
u mst have atleast 1naira on the
mother sim b4 it wil work.
0000 - is ur transfer pin, if u
have change it the the pin in
place of 0000.
1 - is the first sim u are cloning.
If u want to clone another put 2
for second sim, third and forth
jst like that. U can clone up to 4
sim cards.
its advisable to change ur pin if
u clone 4 some1 u did nt know.

Please clone my sim phne no:08170368428
puk:17670514
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 10:50pm On Feb 06, 2015
Mckandre:
i think you're crazy dimwit... for those interested, i just tried optioning a friend into the plan earlier today but twasnt going through, so i called the customer care to see if they could activate it automatically only for them to tell me it has been discontinued. i dont know whatsup cos right now that's what m using to surf. if you ask me it seems like the plan is still active to the old timers but bounces for the rookies. what do u think guys?
next time be specific
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 10:50pm On Feb 06, 2015
abbeymaniak:

hmmmmm
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 10:52pm On Feb 06, 2015
Richhard:

ok thanks bro,what's the cloning about?
is whereby u use different sim on different devices but they are all using the same number.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 06, 2015
guente02:
tunein.com

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 06, 2015
EMMAUGOH:
Who knows an App to stream Live matches on Pc
drakulastream.eu/index.html

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by LILGWANZ(m): 11:28pm On Feb 06, 2015
Kreamie:
Bruh...does this 30bucks for 6days work for pc?
yea I use it on my laptop,it's faster
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Richhard(m): 12:01am On Feb 07, 2015
Collinz2:
is whereby u use different sim on different devices but they are all using the same number.

thanks bro,i appreciate you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (98)

Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### / Tecno N7 5" Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.