Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,349 members, 7,860,911 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:39 PM

Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan - Phones (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan (294701 Views)

How To Download Large Files With The AIRTEL Unlimited Social Data / Does The MTN 100 Naira Unlimited Plan Work On Your Sim? / Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (98) (Go Down)

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 12:02pm On Feb 11, 2015
Collinz2:
even u, my payg refuses to open an page since yesterday, all my browsers are telling me they can connect to proxy server bt idm and torrent are downloading.
give ur sim a break...e don try...since..nawao undecided..but i removed my sim for sometime and put it back tho..nd it started working fine
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 12:05pm On Feb 11, 2015
Wwe network on navi-x cheesy

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 12:15pm On Feb 11, 2015
Nta news on phoenix...hmm...nice..

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by teeboy4x(m): 12:38pm On Feb 11, 2015
Chyjoey:
Nta news on phoenix...hmm...nice..
Can you help me clone one sim.
Thanks
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by ndnuray(m): 12:39pm On Feb 11, 2015
Which addon are u using to watch skysport
Chyjoey:
i dont use Phoenix oo...na kodi..and i watched sky sports 2 ds mawnin before my payg started misbehaving...all is well nw grin
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by waynizhayodele: 12:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
Hello friends help me out here.. I download kodi TV on my q10 but it's not connecting to connection and I alread have android assistance on my phone and d data their is on already.. what can I do pls
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by sheywayne(m): 12:44pm On Feb 11, 2015
Pls add me to the group my number is 07051207129
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by sheywayne(m): 12:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
Pls how do you do the Etisalat unlimited data plan pls
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 1:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
ndnuray:
Which addon are u using to watch skysport
navi x bro..
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 1:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
teeboy4x:

Can you help me clone one sim.
Thanks
bro..am just a squatter like you..cloned by a good friend..thank you smiley
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by driand(m): 1:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
omotayos01:

Use autoproxy to power it.
give d configuration for auto proxy
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by ndnuray(m): 1:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
OK.
Chyjoey:
navi x bro..
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 2:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
Chyjoey:
give ur sim a break...e don try...since..nawao undecided..but i removed my sim for sometime and put it back tho..nd it started working fine
lol, i have not use it since yesterday till now bt when i want 2 use it i better hope it work cause i gat stuff 2 download.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 2:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
Chyjoey:
navi x bro..
how do i get the navi x
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
Collinz2:
lol, i have not use it since yesterday till now bt when i want 2 use it i better hope it work cause i gat stuff 2 download.

i just stumbled upon this thred and i realized you are one of the good guys that keeps the thread alive. i take God beg you, put me throuh on how this tin is done please.i take baba God beg you pls
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 2:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
Collinz2:
how do i get the navi x
google it...and download the zip file..launch kodi..go to System..then to addons..to INSTALL FROM ZIP FILE..to EXT SD CARD(IF ON ANDROID LIKE ME)..or the location the file is saved in if on pc..den click on the zip file..and wait for the ADDON ENABLED NOTIFICATION.. at the bottom right of the screen..go to VIDEO..THEN TO ADDONS... THEN TO NAVI X... THEN TO START BUTTON...THEN TO RECENTLY UPDATED LISTS...THEN TO US SPORT TURKS..THEN TO SKY SPORTS..ENJOY grin..hope i helped..

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by OluwaseunBanjo: 3:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
Who have use Etisalat video pack to download video online? Or who have try the new etisalat video pack?
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
Finally uninstalled my Kodi TV. Too much wahalla. Currently researching similar softwares.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Chyjoey(m): 4:09pm On Feb 11, 2015
koice:
Finally uninstalled my Kodi TV. Too much wallaha. Currently researching similar softwares.
oh!!..how has the mighty fallen..what happened?? shocked shocked
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 4:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
koice:
Finally uninstalled my Kodi TV. Too much wahalla. Currently researching similar softwares.
very soon my own go enter trash too if i dnt get what i want.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 4:23pm On Feb 11, 2015
papiforreal:

i just stumbled upon this thred and i realized you are one of the good guys that keeps the thread alive. i take God beg you, put me throuh on how this tin is done please.i take baba God beg you pls
i can put u through but the prob is that u cant subscribe to the plan again, only those who subscribe to it before can use it. But u can still use it if u find some1 here to clone your sim for u.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 11, 2015
Hey folks, need ur help on this kodi stuff. I have successfully installed some ad ons but some wouldn't play like the football today and total installer. Pls check attached for the errors respectively

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 11, 2015
ollah1:
Hey folks, need ur help on this kodi stuff. I have successfully installed some ad ons but some wouldn't play like the football today and total installer. Pls check attached for the errors respectively
Download

https://offshoregit.com/navixtreme/navi-x-support-files/raw/master/files/script.navi-x-4.0.zip

Then:
Chyjoey:
google it...and download the zip file..launch kodi..go to System..then to addons..to INSTALL FROM ZIP FILE..to EXT SD CARD(IF ON ANDROID LIKE ME)..or the location the file is saved in if on pc..den click on the zip file..and wait for the ADDON ENABLED NOTIFICATION.. at the bottom right of the screen..go to VIDEO..THEN TO ADDONS... THEN TO NAVI X... THEN TO START BUTTON...THEN TO RECENTLY UPDATED LISTS...THEN TO US SPORT TURKS..THEN TO SKY SPORTS..ENJOY grin..hope i helped..
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by danieljessy: 4:58pm On Feb 11, 2015
ollah1:
dats d xame tin m getting it failed 2 play
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
bykebyke:

Download

https://offshoregit.com/navixtreme/navi-x-support-files/raw/master/files/script.navi-x-4.0.zip

Then:

What u sent is the same with the comment chyjoey said. I cld watch a movie but wasn't able to check out sports. Also the football today isn't showing. Thanks anyways. Pls reply
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
Sports TV is way better and more dependable than Kodi. 95% of Sports TV channels which includes Bein sports 1 to 3, Bein Sports premier league, Sky news, Sky sports 1-5, BT sports 1-3, ESPN, Nbc sports, Eurosports and many more actually do stream as opposed to 95% of Kodi that don't.

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 11, 2015
Collinz2:
very soon my own go enter trash too if i dnt get what i want.

Do yourself a favor and delete that rubbish. It's cons are more than it's pros. To be frank, I don't think it has any pros. Goto playstore and install an apk called sport tv. It's the best football live streaming software I've been privy to so far.

1 Like

Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by ammanison1: 5:44pm On Feb 11, 2015
Collinz2:
i can put u through but the prob is that u cant subscribe to the plan again, only those who subscribe to it before can use it. But u can still use it if u find some1 here to clone your sim for u.

Pls I also need your assistance and how do I know my Etisalat sim is on payg.Thanks
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 5:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
ammanison1:

Pls I also need your assistance and how do I know my Etisalat sim is on payg.Thanks
did u subscribe to payg before.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Collinz2(m): 5:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
koice:

Do yourself a favor and delete that rubbish. It's cons are more than it's pros. To be frank, I don't think it has any pros. Goto playstore and install an apk called sport tv. It's the best football live streaming software I've been privy to so far.
rubbish kodi television. Am on pc and am stil finding a suitable tv software.
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by ammanison1: 5:52pm On Feb 11, 2015
Collinz2:
did u subscribe to payg before.

I can't remember but is there any other way I can confirm
Re: Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 11, 2015
Collinz2:
rubbish kodi television. Am on pc and am stil finding a suitable tv software.

That's the very reason I started streaming on phones instead. PC doesn't have a reliable live streaming software. Firstrow is sketchy at best.

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (98)

Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### / Tecno N7 5" Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.