Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,272 members, 7,836,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Improved Technology Is The Best Way To Fight Corruption, Says Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Improved Technology Is The Best Way To Fight Corruption, Says Jonathan (15339 Views)

Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan / Jonathan Lacked Will Power To Fight Corruption – Edwin Clark / I Never Said I’ll Not Contest Second Term, Says Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improved Technology Is The Best Way To Fight Corruption, Says Jonathan by ope2711(m): 12:27am On Jan 10, 2015
My president, I appreciate all your efforts to move Nigeria forward sir, thank you Mr President.

You don't need to tell us your achievements, your achievements will speak for you!

But I'm very sorry my President,
Nigerians ere already preparing for your final ceremony
we're tired of YOU!
we need you no MORE!
We need CHANGE!
GEJ till Feb 14th 2015
GMB till Feb 14th 2023

3 Likes

Re: Improved Technology Is The Best Way To Fight Corruption, Says Jonathan by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:33am On Jan 10, 2015
Elslim:
Improved technology ko, improved iPhone ni.
Sometimes I wonder if dis man tinks he's governing goats

Sai Buhari
NEXT

"Improved Technology" like how he tried to shut down/monitor internet access in Nigeria? Or how his own Spy Chief did not know that a Mac Laptop does not have a separate CPU? Or is it how he himself tried to log on to a computer that was turned off?

If Nigerians allow this man to continue as leader it will be clear that most of them are mentally unstable.

3 Likes

Re: Improved Technology Is The Best Way To Fight Corruption, Says Jonathan by SHAAWA: 12:44am On Jan 10, 2015
Facts File!

FROM THE MAN WHO TRANSFORMED SINGAPORE FROM A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY TO A FIRST WORLD ONE:
Lee Kwan Yew said in his book titled :
"FROM A THIRD WORLD TO A FIRST WORLD ECONOMY"
"The first thing to fix is CORRUPTION, the second thing to fix is CORRUPTION & the third thing to fix is CORRUPTION.
Once you fix corruption, the people will begin to take responsibility, both for their families & the state...Then state growth & development becomes a given reality...' Therefore, any leader or government, who cannot fix corruption in Nigeria, cannot transform Nigeria.
The transformation agenda of President GEJ is being rubbished today, all because he has not been able to do anything or fix corruption, rather, in all sincerity, he has even been the one empowering and promoting it. Realistically, all the criminally and dangerously inclined crooks and corrupt men and women in the corridors of power today are the president's best men and friends.
So, where is that fight or effort to end corruption in Nigeria? Realistically, a vote for president GEJ to continue, is a vote for the transformation of corruption and impunity to TYRANY in Nigeria from 2015 to 2019.
I can bet it with anybody.
If corruption and impunity can govern his first term, then, Nigerians should expect the reign of tyranny, if voted to continue, in second term and we won't be able to do anything about it... This is the truth!
Fellow Nigerians, Now, is the time to vote for change. Let's GO progressive in 2015! Let's GO Buhari/ Osinbajo! Let's CHANGE Nigeria!
It is all in our votes

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Improved Technology Is The Best Way To Fight Corruption, Says Jonathan by Swiftboy(m): 2:24am On Jan 10, 2015
NairalandOP:
With the help of Information Technology (IT) Jonathan has helped to prevent corruption:

e-Wallet has enabled Jonathan to eliminate corruption in the agricultural sector. Now, every farmer has direct access to fertilisers unlike before

IPPIS has enabled Jonathan's administration to eliminate corruption in the payment of salaries to civil servants. Now it's computer software who pays civil servants and no longer the Finance Officers of the Minstries or Parastatals or Agencies.

goPRS, a public procurement review software is a corruption prevention tool for public regulatory authorities (check the software developer's website for more details: http://goprs.unodc.org). This has really helped in curbing the corruption practices during procurement.

This development along with others is a slow process but a steady one. Our Transparency Index (an index used to access the corruption level of a country) has improved due to this scientific approach by Jonathan. Click on this link to see the slow but steady improvement: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/corruption-index-nigerias-improvement-confirms-jonathans-anti-corruption-fight/

The fight against corruption should be institutionalised and not personalised.

Nigeria shall be great.
Dont mind these stupid pro GMB who think their old method is the best. I love the way GEJ thinks the man is smart! They hate him cos he's blocking their corrupt means. grin

1 Like

Re: Improved Technology Is The Best Way To Fight Corruption, Says Jonathan by Swiftboy(m): 2:33am On Jan 10, 2015
SHAAWA:

Facts File!

FROM THE MAN WHO TRANSFORMED SINGAPORE FROM A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY TO A FIRST WORLD ONE:
"The first thing to fix is CORRUPTION, the second thing to fix is CORRUPTION & the third thing to fix is CORRUPTION.
Once you fix corruption, the people will begin to take responsibility, both for their families & the state...Then state growth & development becomes a given reality...' Therefore, any leader or government, who cannot fix corruption in Nigeria, cannot transform Nigeria.
The transformation agenda of President GEJ is being rubbished today, all because he has not been able to do anything or fix corruption, rather, in all sincerity, he has even been the one empowering and promoting it. Realistically, all the criminally and dangerously inclined crooks and corrupt men and women in the corridors of power today are the president's best men and friends.
So, where is that fight or effort to end corruption in Nigeria? Realistically, a vote for president GEJ to continue, is a vote for the transformation of corruption and impunity to TYRANY in Nigeria from 2015 to 2019.
If corruption and impunity can govern his first term, then, Nigerians should expect the reign of tyranny, if voted to continue, in second term and we won't be able to do anything about it... This is the truth!
Fellow Nigerians, Now, is the time to vote for change. Let's GO progressive in 2015! Let's GO Buhari/ Osinbajo! Let's CHANGE Nigeria!
It is all in our votes
you're spot on and I dont dispute with what you said but now what if I told you that this method is better! Yes corruption is bad but what if government can do things such that no one can sit on funds in the first place? Thats what president Goodluck is saying...if you wont be blind to the truth you'll see there's a sense In it. Lets not be too emotional about things. This is 21st century,all these APC-Buhari people feel its better to do investigation,jail and make scapegoats out of people will make the country less corrupt but we know that some people will still escape or do their tricks. Some innocent people will be jailed out of injustice like GMB's military tenor. Please note the difference. Up Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Improved Technology Is The Best Way To Fight Corruption, Says Jonathan by allbright(m): 4:21am On Jan 10, 2015
tola9ja:
As the presidential Election approaches remember these factors:
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing $20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
9. Dwindling external reserves
10. Oil theft.
11. Incessant Power outage.
12.ASUU & poly Strike.
13. Doctors' Strike.
14. National Assembly tragedy.
15. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
16. Kerosene subsidy
17. Near-empty Excess Crude Account

They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola;
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals;
They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against Boko Haram
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine preventable disease
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>:O BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4Years of INEPTITUDE. IMPUNITY, MEDIOCRITY AND BAD GOVERNANCE.
~:-) NO WAY!!! NO MORE!!!
Re: Improved Technology Is The Best Way To Fight Corruption, Says Jonathan by creserve: 4:52am On Jan 10, 2015
mrmetoo1:
Did he explain the technology? This man thinks, in 2015, he can still throw words like technology around and people will just be ok with that. He needs to break it down. He mentioned e-wallet yesterday, what technology is there to deal with top government officials. When we talk about corruption, 95% of Nigerians are referring to stealing going on in government.
You are referring to mere stealing as corruption? You must be an illiterate! If you don't know, the President has used technology to stop the corruption in the oil sector, Oduahgate,NNPC missing 20 billion dollars FFK /EFCC story, Alams pardon etc. The fact is that the man is actually there to defend CORRUPTION.

1 Like

Re: Improved Technology Is The Best Way To Fight Corruption, Says Jonathan by focus7: 5:09am On Jan 10, 2015
Does it take six years to set up the tech to stop corruption or is this just for a re-election campaign, beside why did this Jonathan technology stop the fuel subsidy scam, why did it not stop the immigration employment scam, why did it not stop the police pension scam, why did it not stop the Stella Odua BMW scam, how will Jonathan technology stop the corruption in police force? Jonathan should tell us another story only a fool will believe u.
Re: Improved Technology Is The Best Way To Fight Corruption, Says Jonathan by LouisVanGaal(m): 5:22am On Jan 10, 2015
...And who would operate d tech, are they not humansundecided...the humans, are they not the 'main system' or larger part of the institution? Dis man sopox go back 2 otuoke de smoke him weed and chop fresh fish diagrin
Re: Improved Technology Is The Best Way To Fight Corruption, Says Jonathan by Itulah(m): 6:34am On Jan 10, 2015
95% of you who commented above don't have a job and hardly read or carryout studies; in that regards, I chose not to blame you for voicing blindly. However, it may not or may interest you to know that the Technology Mr President is talking about has been in the service system for more than a year now. Like the IPPIS enable salaries to be manage and paid to workers account (federal workers not state) automatically and timely through CBN enroute individual bank. That alone has save the government billions of naira within a short time by eliminating faceless workers otherwise known as 'ghost workers' in the federal ministries and agencies.
Plz, before criticism ensure you know what you are saying so you won't look stupid to someone who knows.
You can quote me if you wish; this is what I know and I am a beneficiary. And go ask your father or relative who are gainfully employed by the Federal government.

3 Likes

Re: Improved Technology Is The Best Way To Fight Corruption, Says Jonathan by Gejfreesupport: 6:40am On Jan 10, 2015
mrmetoo1:
Did he explain the technology? This man thinks, in 2015, he can still throw words like technology around and people will just be ok with that. He needs to break it down. He mentioned e-wallet yesterday, what technology is there to deal with top government officials. When we talk about corruption, 95% of Nigerians are referring to stealing going on in government.

OLODO... So the President has to sit down and explain everything to you.. bit by bit..

Even lecturers don't that.. How much more the President..

Get a life jare...

1 Like

Re: Improved Technology Is The Best Way To Fight Corruption, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 10, 2015
Cluelessness-got-worse! Dumbtech dat ddnt work for u d last 6 years?...change feBUHARI 2015 is inevitable!
Re: Improved Technology Is The Best Way To Fight Corruption, Says Jonathan by repogirl(f): 7:09am On Jan 10, 2015
We are in the 21st century and not in 1983, technology is the only way forward and not jailing anyone who is not your brother angry.

But some people who can't even post their pictures straight online will never get it! undecided.
Re: Improved Technology Is The Best Way To Fight Corruption, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 10, 2015
The latest global corruption index placed Nigeria at 25th while USA is 16th. I knew when Nigeria was 1st in the index. We are improving. Isn't it?

Let us not lie to ourselves. Despite that we are religious, we still lie against revered seat of presidency and president- that He did nothing since in office.

Another lie to ourselves is thinking that Nigeria will change over night. If this country need to stand as one for a very long time, revolution will scatter this country but evolution wouldn't.
Peace!
Re: Improved Technology Is The Best Way To Fight Corruption, Says Jonathan by sammyj: 7:20am On Jan 10, 2015
Stories for the gods!!!
Re: Improved Technology Is The Best Way To Fight Corruption, Says Jonathan by neocortex: 7:21am On Jan 10, 2015
While some village champion blind followers of APC are going around to claim Buhari will throw people in jail ; what they have not told us(because of ignorance ) is how he will do that. Will he scrap the judiciary and national assembly and start dishing out jail terms from Aso rock ?
Re: Improved Technology Is The Best Way To Fight Corruption, Says Jonathan by iGeneral: 7:38am On Jan 10, 2015
A president incapable of strategic thought.

1 Like

Re: Improved Technology Is The Best Way To Fight Corruption, Says Jonathan by iGeneral: 7:46am On Jan 10, 2015
Coming from a president who doesn’t know what mouse is attached to what computer!
Re: Improved Technology Is The Best Way To Fight Corruption, Says Jonathan by Badassniggga(m): 8:09am On Jan 10, 2015
Aaah!! with the way GEJ slayers are getting likes on this forum, then i'm on the conclusion that "DOOM" awaits GEJ

SIGH Jona till 2015...

Say no to CLUELESSNESS!

1 Like

Re: Improved Technology Is The Best Way To Fight Corruption, Says Jonathan by RebelLeader15(m): 8:27am On Jan 10, 2015
babestella:

Clap for yourself for showing us the kind of home you're from. It's obvious your parents did not do a good job on you, your upbringing was a sham, a total scam and a waste of money. You should be a scavenger for insulting the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Can't stop laughing at your stupidity.

Your Father should take my place as a scavenger for insulting the clueless one..

Ediot daughter of the hopeless witch
Re: Improved Technology Is The Best Way To Fight Corruption, Says Jonathan by SHAAWA: 8:33am On Jan 10, 2015
Swiftboy:
you're spot on and I dont dispute with what you said but now what if I told you that this method is better! Yes corruption is bad but what if government can do things such that no one can sit on funds in the first place? Thats what president Goodluck is saying...if you wont be blind to the truth you'll see there's a sense In it. Lets not be too emotional about things. This is 21st century,all these APC-Buhari people feel its better to do investigation,jail and make scapegoats out of people will make the country less corrupt but we know that some people will still escape or do their tricks. Some innocent people will be jailed out of injustice like GMB's military tenor. Please note the difference. Up Nigeria.

Do you know that technology can be beaten(hacked) ? Credit card scams,CIA data base was not spared, if banks security in d most developed countries of the world can be beaten, i wonder how uncle Jonah technology will be effective. What will uncle do Jonah when this technology is compromised? Bros which is better and more effective in fighting corruption, sending corrupt public officials to jail or pardoning them? like in d case of Alamiesegha, Bode George, Fayose, FFK..........If fighting corruption techologically means pandoning criminals then I wil forever stick wit GMB and his medieval techniques.

2 Likes

Re: Improved Technology Is The Best Way To Fight Corruption, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 10, 2015
NairalandOP:
With the help of Information Technology (IT) Jonathan has helped to prevent corruption:

e-Wallet has enabled Jonathan to eliminate corruption in the agricultural sector. Now, every farmer has direct access to fertilisers unlike before

IPPIS has enabled Jonathan's administration to eliminate corruption in the payment of salaries to civil servants. Now it's computer software who pays civil servants and no longer the Finan ce Officers of the Minstries or Parastatals or Agencies.

goPRS, a public procurement review software is a corruption prevention tool for public regulatory authorities (check the software developer's website for more details: http://goprs.unodc.org). This has really helped in curbing the corruption practices during procurement.

This development along with others is a slow process but a steady one. Our Transparency Index (an index used to access the corruption level of a country) has improved due to this scientific approach by Jonathan. Click on this link to see the slow but steady improvement: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/corruption-index-nigerias-improvement-confirms-jonathans-anti-corruption-fight/

The fight against corruption should be institutionalised and not personalised.

Nigeria shall be great.
guy thanks so much for that analysis. After the computer software pay system which one next heavenly pay system i think! Because u recieve tipping from ur paymaster u will never see what millions of Nigerians are facing. May ur life be run the way jonathan is running these nation.
If u agree say Amen to that

1 Like

Re: Improved Technology Is The Best Way To Fight Corruption, Says Jonathan by sokera: 8:53am On Jan 10, 2015
Jonathan abi Wetin be your name ? Please tell us what you have done for the past 6 years and what you will do if elected again?
Re: Improved Technology Is The Best Way To Fight Corruption, Says Jonathan by Swiftboy(m): 8:58am On Jan 10, 2015
SHAAWA:

Do you know that technology can be beaten(hacked) ? Bros which is better and more effective in fighting corruption, sending corrupt public officials to jail or pardoning them? like d in case of Alamiesegha, Bode George..........If fighting corruption techologically means pandoning criminals then I wil forever stick wit GMB and his medieval techniques
and how has jailing people been eradicating corruption? How many people has been able to successfully hack into finantial institution successfully? We're talking about a payment system that pipe money into beneficiaries without anyone's password and authorization once loopholes are blocked. Read for yourself how its done. Truth is people will prefar to steal money first,then find a way to cover their tracks. You forget the part where I said innocent people will be jailed for it.GMB failed to block these loopholes and alot of problems were encountered back then. Its better to secure a payment system than to be chasing looters cos while you're chasing this one,another one is escaping. No we're not going back to the medieval style thank you. Read this. http://goprs.unodc.org/
Re: Improved Technology Is The Best Way To Fight Corruption, Says Jonathan by Rainmaker69(m): 9:07am On Jan 10, 2015
Fighting corruption is the ONLY way to fight corruption. You don't need a phd to know that.

1 Like

Re: Improved Technology Is The Best Way To Fight Corruption, Says Jonathan by mrmetoo1: 9:07am On Jan 10, 2015
Gejfreesupport:

OLODO... So the President has to sit down and explain everything to you.. bit by bit..

Even lecturers don't that.. How much more the President..

Get a life jare...

Ah! Your lecturers don't do that?? I truly I'm sorry.
FYI, I do expect him to do a bit of breaking down. Just throwing out the word technology is too vague.

My guy I have a great life, I just want life in Nigeria to get better
Re: Improved Technology Is The Best Way To Fight Corruption, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 10, 2015
Oga jona there is no way technology will improve when there is active corruption
Corruption is anti-development, the only way to achieve improve tech. is to jail those who oppose the movement for their selfish interest. Jail those who divert subsidy money; arrest all the member of boko haram in ur cabinet, jail thoose who steal project money with impunity, that is the only way to fight corruption ok.

1 Like

Re: Improved Technology Is The Best Way To Fight Corruption, Says Jonathan by SHAAWA: 9:15am On Jan 10, 2015
Swiftboy:
and how has jailing people been eradicating corruption? How many people has been able to successfully hack into finantial institution successfully? We're talking about a payment system that pipe money into beneficiaries without anyone's password and authorization once loopholes are blocked. Read for yourself how its done. Truth is people will prefar to steal money first,then find a way to cover their tracks. You forget the part where I said innocent people will be jailed for it.GMB failed to block these loopholes and alot of problems were encountered back then. Its better to secure a payment system than to be chasing looters cos while you're chasing this one,another one is escaping. No we're not going back to the medieval style thank you. Read this. http://goprs.unodc.org/

Have you ever heard of credit card scams? Banks security, microsoft, facebook, CIA have all been beaten. The last time i checked even the most developed countries still have prisons and people are being jailed for one offence or the other. Why I am i not scare? simply bcox i am innocent. You mean Buhari will be jailing people by just walking on the street or what?. I am yet to comprehend the innocent people card that you are playing.

1 Like

Re: Improved Technology Is The Best Way To Fight Corruption, Says Jonathan by Swiftboy(m): 9:17am On Jan 10, 2015
SHAAWA:

Do you know that technology can be beaten(hacked) ? Credit card scams,CIA data base was not spared, if banks security in d most developed countries of the world can be beaten, i wonder how uncle Jonah technology will be effective. What will uncle do Jonah when this technology is compromised? Bros which is better and more effective in fighting corruption, sending corrupt public officials to jail or pardoning them? like in d case of Alamiesegha, Bode George, Fayose, FFK..........If fighting corruption techologically means pandoning criminals then I wil forever stick wit GMB and his medieval techniques.
because chasing after looters is a waste of time and effort. Good thing is we have our money back from them...now instead of building prison,we should change the system. We should secure government funds. We should forgive them for its our fault in the first place...is Tinubu free of corruption? Is OBJ free of the same? Look at Bukola Saraki,look at Fatai Ahmed...stealing Kwara worker's money. Its the system of from top to the ground that is corrupt! The system allows individuals including those that claim to be saint like Fashola who do eye service while we know that it is only main road that were constructed and the streets of lagos are still water logged. Would it not be cool if every civil servant can get their salaries directly from CBN without being surcharged? These system fight corruption better cos its easier to trace and nip in the bud. This is the wisdom of the one you've been misinterpreted and we told you to be careful of what you want as change. By the way those people I mentioned above are thiefs as much as anyone you think has stolen from public funds! I rest my case.
Re: Improved Technology Is The Best Way To Fight Corruption, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 10, 2015
SHAAWA:

Facts File!

It is all in our votes
may almighty God bless u and your entire generation. With this piece i think we still have hope in this country.
Re: Improved Technology Is The Best Way To Fight Corruption, Says Jonathan by VolvoS60(m): 9:38am On Jan 10, 2015
repogirl:
We are in the 21st century and not in 1983, technology is the only way forward and not jailing anyone who is not your brother angry.

But some people who can't even post their pictures straight online will never get it! undecided.

^^^
No madam, that's not good enough.

Sensible Nigerians will never oppose measures designed to promote openness and clarity in the public (and private) sectors. IPPIS and the e-wallet initiatives appear to be some of such measures.

The problem is that such measures (by this administration and the other PDP administrations before it) are few and far between. These measures are the exception rather than the rule for this administration.

There is no need to list cases and examples over the last four years where this government should have taken a clear and decisive stand against white collar crime and larceny by public sector officials. Those cases are all over the internet and the print media. Did the government do what it was supposed to do? No it did not.

Nobody is saying that the current administration hasn't done some good. It has. But it hasn't done enough. It has not done enough!

And for that reason, it should go. The big question is whether Nigerians understand the issues well enough to ask the government (on February 14th) to account for its performance (or lack thereof)

We shall see.

P.S. By the way, only Nigerians (as we can see on this thread) could come up with the twisted notion that building institutions/improving technology and enforcement of extant laws are mutually exclusive. Only Nigerians. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Improved Technology Is The Best Way To Fight Corruption, Says Jonathan by mrmetoo1: 10:05am On Jan 10, 2015
Swiftboy:
because chasing after looters is a waste of time and effort. Good thing is we have our money back from them...now instead of building prison,we should change the system. We should secure government funds. We should forgive them for its our fault in the first place...is Tinubu free of corruption? Is OBJ free of the same? Look at Bukola Saraki,look at Fatai Ahmed...stealing Kwara worker's money. Its the system of from top to the ground that is corrupt! The system allows individuals including those that claim to be saint like Fashola who do eye service while we know that it is only main road that were constructed and the streets of lagos are still water logged. Would it not be cool if every civil servant can get their salaries directly from CBN without being surcharged? These system fight corruption better cos its easier to trace and nip in the bud. This is the wisdom of the one you've been misinterpreted and we told you to be careful of what you want as change. By the way those people I mentioned above are thiefs as much as anyone you think has stolen from public funds! I rest my case.

This guy you really think calling pro-APC names means people will say oh let's forget jailing them. That's the difference between people who want the best for Nigeria and those who support candidates just because.

Please if they find evidence and they can convict them and then by all means let them all go to jail. Tinubu, OBJ, Atiku and even though this will break my heart Fashola. If they find them guilty they should be locked up.

If armed robbers come to your house and steal, I doubt you'll say forgive them when they get caught. The truth of the matter is for every cent take illegally, they deprive people of food, healthcare, good roads. These things cost lives every single day.

I'm still waiting for someone to mention a country where they don't jail corrupt govt officials after they've found them guilty. Some even go as far as executing them. No one is disputing use of technology (whatever that means) but when you gather your evidence, take them to court, if they're found guilty then jail them. This is the practice the world over.

Now just for sanity sake, I could agree with you that they should be given a chance to return their loot voluntarily so to avoid jail them, almost like settling out of court but just forgiving them like that shouldn't even be an option

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tambuwal Visits Families Of Hajj Stampede Victims In Sokoto (Pics) / 2023: CAN Fumes As MURIC Kicks Against Support For RCCG Members / Shehu Na’Allah Kura Resigns As Kano Commissioner, Defects To NNPP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.