Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,895 members, 7,866,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:01 PM

Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? - Culture (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? (169042 Views)

Africanism Today ( An Event Celebrating Africa & Natural Hair Meetup) / Are Non-nigerians Looked Down Upon In This Forum? / Why Is There So Much Hatred For Other Tribes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Samaale: 1:54am On Jan 27, 2015
RandomAfricanAm:
@KidStranglehold @Supper

HeeeEEhhey,

"Aight neh deah", a good'ol fashion nairaland dust up! I haven't been apart of one of these since shocked
https://www.nairaland.com/1262772/somali-nomadic-culture#15314931

so... "whadi" miss? grin cool
The nomadic culture is cool ha!! Did you know that somalis were the first one to domesticate the camel.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Samaale: 1:56am On Jan 27, 2015
Anyways people support my topic

is it about the somali economy boooooomming and us rising
https://www.nairaland.com/2115185/oh-yeah-somalia-rise-back
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 1:56am On Jan 27, 2015
Maakhir:
Barbari, what do you say you and I destroy these guy's tomorrow? grin

They know.

Let it go.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Fulaman198(m): 1:57am On Jan 27, 2015
Samaale:
Anyways people support my topic

is it about the somali economy boooooomming and us rising

Must be you again Axum/Ajuran on your billionth account
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by gallivant: 1:58am On Jan 27, 2015
Samaale:

The nomadic culture is cool ha!! Did you know that somalis were the first one to domesticate the camel.

That's great.Your people must be proud. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 1:59am On Jan 27, 2015
Fulaman198:

Major ouch at this statement. That's mean enlightened. I recall censoring his AIDS monkey stuff and anything with die.

It's the truth.

If you thought that was mean, I'll stop myself from further commenting on this. Have a good day.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 1:59am On Jan 27, 2015
Fulaman198:

Must be you again Axum/Ajuran on your billionth account

Thats not me. I have never pretended to be someone else. Ever.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 2:02am On Jan 27, 2015
Samaale:

Wow well excuse ur french! We dont give a rats as*ss about somalis in djibouti
Somalia is on the rise growing and people returning, The economy is booming!
So you guys can be proudly so stuck in djibouti and get raped by afars and french people.

Lol. No comment.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Samaale: 2:02am On Jan 27, 2015
gallivant:

That's great.Your people must be proud. grin
Yeah cuz we are the only sub saharan africans to domasticate an animal.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 2:04am On Jan 27, 2015
Samaale:

Yeah cuz we are the only sub saharan africans to domasticate an animal.

Young man, the Bantu is being facetious
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Samaale: 2:04am On Jan 27, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Lol. No comment.
Good! grin
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 2:04am On Jan 27, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Lol. No comment.

cheesy
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Samaale: 2:04am On Jan 27, 2015
Ajuran:

Young man, the Bantu is being facetious
i know man!! i was acting like i didnt notice!
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 2:08am On Jan 27, 2015
Samaale:

i know man!! i was acting like i didnt notice!

If you call him the 'N' word he will cry, but Fulaman might ban you depending on if his on his after high from kissing feet. Use this knowledge to your advantage.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Fulaman198(m): 2:09am On Jan 27, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

It's the truth.

If you thought that was mean, I'll stop myself from further commenting on this. Have a good day.

You can continue to comment if you like, I take criticism well. I still respect you though even if you may not respect me in return.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by gallivant: 2:26am On Jan 27, 2015
edit... grin
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 3:52am On Jan 27, 2015
Fulaman198:

You can continue to comment if you like, I take criticism well. I still respect you though even if you may not respect me in return.

You take it as mean-spirited disrespect, Fula. That's enough for me to stop.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Fulaman198(m): 3:56am On Jan 27, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

You take it as mean-spirited disrespect, Fula. That's enough for me to stop.

Nah it's very late and I'm doing some after hours configuration for work. I take it as a criticism. If I can't take a criticism, then I wouldn't be cut out for my current job.

I know you think I'm being odd, but you have to understand one thing. Nairaland has a very weak ban system implementation. If you ban someone they just create a new SN.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Samaale: 4:22am On Jan 27, 2015
Maakhir:
Barbari, what do you say you and I destroy these guy's tomorrow? grin
Lets do it bro! im up for it! lets crush these people!! Fulaman keeps deleting everything i post! and bans me!

Ajuran/axum we are getting to them! they delete what we post and then ban us! we are tormenting them yaay!!
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Samaale: 4:26am On Jan 27, 2015
Ajuran:

If you call him the 'N' word he will cry, but Fulaman might ban you depending on if his on his after high from kissing feet. Use this knowledge to your advantage.
I posted a picture of a slave in response and added below you people must be proud after that i posted a how to find fulani ancestry for african americans link. Fulaman deleted it all!! i responded to kidstruggle when he dissed somalis earlier but sissy fulaman deleteted it and banned me!
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by mfuasi: 4:33am On Jan 27, 2015
Samaale:

Lets do it bro! im up for it! lets crush these people!! Fulaman keeps deleting everything i post! and bans me!

Ajuran/axum we are getting to them! they delete what we post and then ban us! we are tormenting them yaay!!

On the contrary, it's you getting tormented for the last week or so.That said, are you in surport of inbreeding amongst the clans?
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Samaale: 4:42am On Jan 27, 2015
mfuasi:

On the contrary, it's you getting tormented for the last week or so.That said, are you in surport of inbreeding amongst the clans?
Do you still actively suffer from ebola and syphilis? no somali inbreeds you dumbfuck, thats what arabs and pakistanis do, not us.

Somalis have 3 major clans, but everyone marries whomever somali these days.

Do you support con genital syphilis? it is quite deadly!
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/congenital-syphilis-cause-of-many-deaths-in-nigeria-william-egbuna/
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 5:10am On Jan 27, 2015
mfuasi:

in breeding is sister/brother ......Somali clans number in the millions. This how ethnic groups emerge. Bantus are only upset that no one in the Horn of Africa finds Bantus attractive or wants to marry them, because the kids will look like Ugly Bantus with wide nose and huge lips and nappy hair.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 5:13am On Jan 27, 2015
Fulaman I've been been busy this week brother, I will send the next batch of feet pictures tomorrow Inshallah. Please dont ban just yet. I have the best pictures to send you. I received your email about how you want 'eskimo feet', it is hard to find, but I am trying brother, give me time.

Your Somali Brother Ajuran (who doesnt want to be banned)
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Samaale: 5:26am On Jan 27, 2015
Ajuran:
Fulaman I've been been busy this week brother, I will send the next batch of feet pictures tomorrow Inshallah. Please dont ban just yet. I have the best pictures to send you. I received your email about how you want 'eskimo feet', it is hard to find, but I am trying brother, give me time.

Your Somali Brother Ajuran (who doesnt want to be banned)
Bro we both got banned that is why we both are using different acounts.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 5:33am On Jan 27, 2015
Samaale:

Bro we both got banned that is why we both are using different acounts.

I think I am well aware of that.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 5:33am On Jan 27, 2015
Maakhir Why dont you grow some balls and join your Somali brethren.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Samaale: 6:00am On Jan 27, 2015
Ajuran:

I think I am well aware of that.
Then why are you asking him not to get banned, when you already have been banned?

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (63) (Reply)

Yorubas, Please Help Me Translate These Words. / If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here. Everybody Is Invited! / Most Frequently Used Insult In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.