Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,956 members, 7,863,392 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:58 PM

Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? - Culture (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? (168928 Views)

Africanism Today ( An Event Celebrating Africa & Natural Hair Meetup) / Are Non-nigerians Looked Down Upon In This Forum? / Why Is There So Much Hatred For Other Tribes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by khiaa(f): 12:11am On Mar 07, 2015
Fulaman198:

This I agree with 100% but black Western women do the exact same thing.

African western women do the same thing.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Fulaman198(m): 12:25am On Mar 07, 2015
khiaa:

African western women do the same thing.

True
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 1:35am On Mar 07, 2015
BlackKenichi:

Projection at it's finest! I've noticed that peole with glass jaws are notorious for denying reality!

The reality you deny has many documentaries depicting it.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 1:36am On Mar 07, 2015
Fulaman198:

That my distant Somali cousin is only in your mind.

Is perception not reality?
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by BlackKenichi(m): 1:41am On Mar 07, 2015
Ajuran:

The reality you deny has many documentaries depicting it.
A few documentaries supposedly proves everything you say!? My god you are stup1d. Funny you didn't even know about the sex tourism trade in Jamaican is fueled by European and White American women looking for Black Jamaican bamboo!

Isn't there an Arab's broken jaw you should be fixing?
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 2:01am On Mar 07, 2015
BlackKenichi:

A few documentaries supposedly proves everything you say!? My god you are stup1d. Funny you didn't even know about the sex tourism trade in Jamaican is fueled by European and White American women looking for Black Jamaican bamboo!

Isn't there an Arab's broken jaw you should be fixing?

1. A documentary means documenting facts on camera.

2. You seem to be taking this personal, rather than thinking through it using facts and statistics.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by gallivant: 2:03am On Mar 07, 2015
Ajuran:

2. You seem to be taking this personal, rather than thinking through it using facts and statistics.

3. Did you fix the arab's broken jaw?
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by BlackKenichi(m): 2:04am On Mar 07, 2015
Ajuran:

What if the facts are wrong?

Ajuran:
You haven't given any facts and statistics.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by BlackKenichi(m): 2:06am On Mar 07, 2015
gallivant:

3. Did you fix the arab's jaw?
No he didn't and couldn't. Arab bootlicks like him know that the Arabs aren't built to take a beating at all.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 2:14am On Mar 07, 2015
BlackKenichi:

What if the facts are wrong?

You haven't given any facts and statistics.

1. So you are saying their is a global conspiracy that many jamaicans have participated in in order to lie about a non existent problem?
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by BlackKenichi(m): 2:18am On Mar 07, 2015
Ajuran:

1. So you are saying their is a global conspiracy that many jamaicans have participated in in order to lie about a non existent problem?
Nope. I'm saying that you my Somali fool are wrong about most thing claim to know!
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 2:20am On Mar 07, 2015
BlackKenichi:

Nope. I'm saying that you my Somali fool are wrong about most thing claim to know!

1. I do not claim to know sex tourism in Jamaica. Thus the reason why sought out trusted and reputable sources. These reputable sources led me to the claims that I have made.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 2:20am On Mar 07, 2015
Fulaman198, Do us a favor and ban blackkenuchua.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by gallivant: 6:04am On Mar 07, 2015
BlackKenichi:

No he didn't and couldn't. Arab bootlicks like him know that the Arabs aren't built to take a beating at all.

So are Zoomalis.Like for real quit it, you will never be taken seriously until you stop acting like animals in Somalia.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by gallivant: 6:08am On Mar 07, 2015
[sub][/sub]
Ajuran:
Fulaman198, Do us a favor and ban blackkenuchua.

Who is us? Most of us here are proud Africans you $tupid prick.You are confused and lost
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 7:30am On Mar 07, 2015
gallivant:
[sub][/sub]

Who is us? Most of us here are proud Africans you $tupid prick.You are confused and lost

By us I mean those who care to have a civil conversation based on logic and reasoning. Being proud to be living on a land mass simply cause it's named differently than other land masses is the reason why Black people will never get ahead. What about being on this land mass makes you proud that another should not be proud of because he/she lives on a different land mass? Is the land mass your living any more unique? Does it share a common language, culture, skin color, features, history?

I apologize if 90 percent of what I say goes over your head.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by gallivant: 7:49am On Mar 07, 2015
Ajuran:

By us I mean those who care to have a civil conversation based on logic and reasoning. Being proud to be living on a land mass simply cause it's named differently than other land masses is the reason why Black people will never get ahead. What about being on this land mass makes you proud that another should not be proud of because he/she lives on a different land mass? Is the land mass your living any more unique? Does it share a common language, culture, skin color, features, history?

I apologize if 90 percent of what I say goes over your head.

Look who is talking? The Somali ethnic bigot! Get off your high horse.Talk about a civil conversation with you..hahaha!
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 7:54am On Mar 07, 2015
gallivant:

Look who is talking? The Somali ethnic bigot! Get off your high horse.Talk about a civil conversation with you..hahaha!

I believe my conversation in this instance was rather and cordial. It makes no sense to get upset at well verified and documented facts such as the sex industry in Jamaica. This on his part exudes a lack of confidence and a misplacement of self identity.

I do declare I have gotten the best of you fellows.

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by BlackKenichi(m): 3:36pm On Mar 07, 2015
Ajuran:

I believe my conversation in this instance was rather and cordial. It makes no sense to get upset at well verified and documented facts such as the sex industry in Jamaica. This on his part exudes a lack of confidence and a misplacement of self identity.

I do declare I have gotten the best of you fellows.
At the bolded - That's rich coming from a Somali fuckwit who trolls a Nigerian forum spouting crap who also happens to be an Arab bootlick. I know far more about the sex tourism trade in Jamaica than you ever will. You typify the small online Somali community that's highly insecure and has an inferiority complex. Then again I can't blame you. Somalia is fu*ked up because Somalis can't and won't take control of their own destiny!
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 6:44pm On Mar 07, 2015
BlackKenichi:

At the bolded - That's rich coming from a Somali fuckwit who trolls a Nigerian forum spouting crap who also happens to be an Arab bootlick. I know far more about the sex tourism trade in Jamaica than you ever will. You typify the small online Somali community that's highly insecure and has an inferiority complex. Then again I can't blame you. Somalia is fu*ked up because Somalis can't and won't take control of their own destiny!

1. The idea that Somalis won't take control of their own destiny is laughable: when in fact they have gone toe to toe with super powers knowing that they would die by the thousands, and they did. This is the definition of taking your destiny in your own hands, even when faced with impossible odds.

2. I do no need to be an expert on Jamaican sex tourism: All I need is just to quote and repeat what the experts have said. Which I have. It's like saying I cannot tell you to go to sleep when you are tired, because I am not a doctor. grin Your schools need to focus more on the liberal arts, your reasoning skills are that of a 11 year old Jamaican sex prostitute.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by BlackKenichi(m): 7:26pm On Mar 07, 2015
Ajuran:

1. The idea that Somalis won't take control of their own destiny is laughable: when in fact they have gone toe to toe with super powers knowing that they would die by the thousands, and they did. This is the definition of taking your destiny in your own hands, even when faced with impossible odds.
That's why AMISOM had to get rid of Al-Shabaab for you guys right?

Ajuran:
2. I do no need to be an expert on Jamaican sex tourism: All I need is just to quote and repeat what the experts have said. Which I have. It's like saying I cannot tell you to go to sleep when you are tired, because I am not a doctor. grin Your schools need to focus more on the liberal arts, your reasoning skills are that of a 11 year old Jamaican sex prostitute.
That's the thing your an expert in being an arab bootlick and a person. With the logic of a glass chinned Somali! Hell new born babies have better jaws than Somalis and Arabs!
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 7:39pm On Mar 07, 2015
BlackKenichi:

That's why AMISOM had to get rid of Al-Shabaab for you guys right?

That's the thing your an expert in being an arab bootlick and a person. With the logic of a glass chinned Somali! Hell new born babies have better jaws than Somalis and Arabs!

1. You see Alshabaab as a problem, but you forget that they were at one time ruling as the government. Half the Somalis wanted Alshbaab and half didn't. So the current government wanted an outside force so their would be no civil war and reduce the cost by having the U.N. foot the bill. You need much education in politics.

2. This glass jaw comment to me is something else. I wouldn't be talking about how others look considering the current look of Bantu people.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by gallivant: 7:49pm On Mar 07, 2015
Ajuran:

1. You see Alshabaab as a problem, but you forget that they were at one time ruling as the government. Half the Somalis wanted Alshbaab and half didn't. So the current government wanted an outside force so their would be no civil war and reduce the cost by having the U.N. foot the bill. You need much education in politics.

But then again you have no say in your own lands.When we decided to get rid of them we didn't ask for your permission.That's the stark reality of our relationship.The Somali government controlled only a street you forget, AMISOM rescued them if that.lol
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by BlackKenichi(m): 7:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
Ajuran:

That's because Al-Shabaab are a major problem. They're Islamo-Fascists. It's in their MO to spread Islam through violence, expand, kill, kidnap, rape etc.

Ajuran:
2. This glass jaw comment to me is something else. I wouldn't be talking about how others look considering the current look of Bantu people.
Bwahahahahahaha Which bantu peoples are you talking about? Do you even know what a glass jaw is?
Glass chin/jaw is a term used for people that can't take a punch (or any other strike) very well.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 7:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
gallivant:

But then again you have no say in your own lands.When we decided to get rid of them we didn't ask for your permission.That's the stark reality of our relationship.The Somali government controlled only a street you forget, AMISOM rescued them if that.lol

1. Somalis do have a say, thats why Alshabaab is still doing bombings.

2. Lol, Bantus couldn't even be in SOMALIA without the Somalia's government let alone do the task which they were sent there for which was to get rid of Alshabaab. You reasoning skills are very dull. Your own sentences contradict each other.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 7:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
BlackKenichi:

That's because Al-Shabaab are a major problem. They're Islamo-Fascists. It's in their MO to spread Islam through violence, expand, kill, kidnap, rape etc.

Bwahahahahahaha Which bantu peoples are you talking about? Do you even know what a glass jaw is?
Glass chin/jaw is a term used for people that can't take a punch (or any other strike) very well.

1. Lol, most humans have not been interbred to work as slaves where natural selection was able to weed out the weakest. lol

2. Alshabaab does not rape. That is actually a fact. Somali muslims as radical as some are, still are not as barbaric as Bantu Boko haram which kidnaps and rapes little girls. Boko haram's islam is a Bantu version of Islam which rapes and kidnaps little girls. Alshabaab just bomb government buildings and attack soldiers and police officers.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by gallivant: 8:10pm On Mar 07, 2015
Ajuran:

1. Somalis do have a say, thats why Alshabaab is still doing bombings.

2. Lol, Bantus couldn't even be in SOMALIA without the Somalia's government let alone do the task which they were sent there for which was to get rid of Alshabaab. You reasoning skills are very dull. Your own sentences contradict each other.

In Afmadow, Somalia.No resistance here. wink

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 8:13pm On Mar 07, 2015
gallivant:

1. Do you know the meaning of guerrilla warfare? How do you think 22,000 AU and 30,000 Somali soldiers and thousands more police will go against Alshaabaab directly? It's called hit and run attacks. Even civilians place road side bombs.

Very fitting the Bantus are under the tree, away from civilians cause they wouldn't last long in public places.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 8:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
gallivant:

Indeed.

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by gallivant: 8:17pm On Mar 07, 2015
Where are those pirates now? Last attack two years ago... grin grin grin

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by gallivant: 8:18pm On Mar 07, 2015
Ajuran:

Indeed.

That camouflage doesn't look Kenyan, does it? wink
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by BlackKenichi(m): 8:19pm On Mar 07, 2015
Ajuran:

1. Lol, most humans have not been interbred to work as slaves where natural selection was able to weed out the weakest. lol
Try harder fuckwit! Many human societies had slavery in the past. Very few were exceptional. Again selective breeding and natural selection are complete opposites of each other. There was never any selective breeding program with slaves during the Trans-Atlantic and Arab slave trade.

Ajuran:
2. Alshabaab does not rape. That is actually a fact. Somali muslims as radical as some are, still are not as barbaric as Bantu Boko haram which kidnaps and rapes little girls. Boko haram's islam is a Bantu version of Islam which rapes and kidnaps little girls. Alshabaab just bomb government buildings and attack soldiers and police officers.
Wrong again. Boko Haram and Al-Shabaab are pretty much the same except one is financed by Al-Qaida and the other is financed by the CIA/USA. Both groups are as bad as each other. There is no such thing as Bantu Islam.

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (63) (Reply)

Yorubas, Please Help Me Translate These Words. / If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here. Everybody Is Invited! / Most Frequently Used Insult In Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.