Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? - Culture (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? (167245 Views)

Africanism Today ( An Event Celebrating Africa & Natural Hair Meetup) / Are Non-nigerians Looked Down Upon In This Forum? / Why Is There So Much Hatred For Other Tribes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 7:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
Kenyan lady would you like a third exotical child, if so grab your ankles and assume the position.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 11, 2015
I think you guys are wasting your time arguing with Ajuran/Axum.

Just ignore him.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 7:22pm On Mar 11, 2015
KenyanLady:
I think you guys are wasting your time arguing with Ajuran/Axum.

Just ignore him.

Just grab your ankles and I will add a half Somali to your litter of biracial kids.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 11, 2015
axum:

1. How are they taking their jobs when The Somalis own the business and offer them products for a cheaper price. As many studies have shown this was simply jealousy. But South Africans dont surprise me, as they are the people who were under house arrest in their own country for hundreds of years until 20 years ago, now they have the balls to loot stores who are offering them good prices on merchandise that they would not otherwise have access to.

2. Northern Kenya where somalis inhabit is essentially a state within a state, as the language spoken is Somali and the people are Somali, thus why the Kenyan border will never be secure with somali

((3.im an insecure refugee who wants to prove himself coz my country has been the shity-est unstable place in the entire african continent for 20 years until foreign armies brought some sanity to my country. my felow citizens are refugees all over the world so i try to make myself feel better by putting others down using the same shitty refugees as if other countries dont have migrants doing greater and better things abroad.))

((4.its very unfortunate that our kenyan somalis dont want to join somalia but are continously demanding services from the kenyan bantu government, they even vote for bantu presidents and send representatives to the bantu government ,their teachers doctors and proffesional workers are majourly bantu even their banks and companies which serve them are all owened by the bantu, why do they live so peacefully with the bantu,, this hurts me so much that i feel a lump on my throat , i hate these bantu,, even the president in my resident U.S country is the son of a kenyan. im so jelous}}}
good one num 3 and 4 is all very right
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by gallivant: 7:40pm On Mar 11, 2015
axum:

2. Northern Kenya where somalis inhabit is essentially a state within a state, as the language spoken is Somali and the people are Somali, thus why the Kenyan border will never be secure with somalia.

Is it? Who is the leader of this state? What laws are they bound by?And what is the means of communication and education if not Swahili and English? This is so because its the Kenyan State funding everything.Don't peddle lies ok, you are a devout muslim. wink
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 11, 2015
gallivant:

Is it? Who is the leader of this state? What laws are they bound by?And what is the means of communication and education if not Swahili and English? This is so because its the Kenyan State funding everything.Don't peddle lies ok, you are a devout muslim. wink
yes tell him ,,ive modified his statement above since he left out a few things.....
axum:

1. How are they taking their jobs when The Somalis own the business and offer them products for a cheaper price. As many studies have shown this was simply jealousy. But South Africans dont surprise me, as they are the people who were under house arrest in their own country for hundreds of years until 20 years ago, now they have the balls to loot stores who are offering them good prices on merchandise that they would not otherwise have access to.
2. Northern Kenya where somalis inhabit is essentially a state within a state, as the language spoken is Somali and the people are Somali, thus why the Kenyan border will never be secure with somalia.

((3.im an insecure refugee who wants to prove himself coz my country has been the shity-est unstable place in the entire african continent for 20 years until foreign armies brought some sanity to my country. my felow citizens are refugees all over the world so i try to make myself feel better by putting others down using the same shitty refugees as if other countries dont have migrants doing greater and better things abroad.))

((4.its very unfortunate that our kenyan somalis dont want to join somalia but are continously demanding services from the kenyan bantu government, they even vote for bantu presidents and send representatives to the bantu government ,their teachers doctors and proffesional workers are majourly bantu even their banks and companies which serve them are all owened by the bantu, why do they live so peacefully with the bantu,, this hurts me so much that i feel a lump on my throat , i hate these bantu,, even the president in my resident U.S country is the son of a kenyan. im so jelous}}}
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 7:55pm On Mar 11, 2015
gallivant:

They have their own representatives, the police are Somali, and they speak Somali. They have been part of Kenya for 60 years, yet they still speak Somali, what does that say?
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 7:57pm On Mar 11, 2015
bkirongo:
yes tell him ,,ive modified his statement above since he left out a few things.....

The North Eastern Province (Somali: Woqooyi Bari) is one of the former Provinces in Kenya. It has a land area of 127,358.5 km², with its capital at Garissa. Previously known as the Northern Frontier District (NFD), the territory was carved out of the Jubaland region of present-day southern Somalia during the colonial period.[1] It is and has historically been primarily inhabited by ethnic Somalis.[2][3]

On June 26, 1960, four days before granting British Somaliland independence, the British government declared that all Somali-inhabited areas of East Africa should be unified in one administrative region. However, after the dissolution of the former British colonies in the region, Britain granted administration of the Northern Frontier District to Kenyan nationalists despite an informal plebiscite demonstrating the overwhelming desire of the region's population to join the newly formed Somali Republic,[5] and the fact that the NFD was almost exclusively inhabited by ethnic Somalis.[6]

On the eve of Kenya's independence in August 1963, British officials belatedly realized that the new Kenyan regime was not willing to give up the Somali-inhabited areas it had just been granted administration of. Led by the Northern Province People's Progressive Party (NPPPP), Somalis in the NFD vigorously sought union with their kin in the Somali Republic to the north.[7] In response, the Kenyan government enacted a number of repressive measures designed to frustrate their efforts in what came to be known as the Shifta War:[2]

As of 2009, the North Eastern Province has a population of 2,310,757 residents.[10] It is almost entirely inhabited by ethnic Somalis. The main Somali clans in the area are the Ogaden, Gurreh, Murale, Ajuran, Degodia and other Hawiye.[11][3]
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by gallivant: 9:00pm On Mar 11, 2015
axum:

They have their own representatives, the police are Somali, and they speak Somali. They have been part of Kenya for 60 years, yet they still speak Somali, what does that say?

Where do get your facts lol.The national police are not Somali and they don't speak that gibberish you call a language.They will remain Kenyan forever, so wipp Jubbaland. grin
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by gallivant: 9:02pm On Mar 11, 2015
axum:

The North Eastern Province (Somali: Woqooyi Bari) is one of the former Provinces in Kenya. It has a land area of 127,358.5 km², with its capital at Garissa. Previously known as the Northern Frontier District (NFD), the territory was carved out of the Jubaland region of present-day southern Somalia during the colonial period.[1] It is and has historically been primarily inhabited by ethnic Somalis.[2][3]

On June 26, 1960, four days before granting British Somaliland independence, the British government declared that all Somali-inhabited areas of East Africa should be unified in one administrative region. However, after the dissolution of the former British colonies in the region, Britain granted administration of the Northern Frontier District to Kenyan nationalists despite an informal plebiscite demonstrating the overwhelming desire of the region's population to join the newly formed Somali Republic,[5] and the fact that the NFD was almost exclusively inhabited by ethnic Somalis.[6]

On the eve of Kenya's independence in August 1963, British officials belatedly realized that the new Kenyan regime was not willing to give up the Somali-inhabited areas it had just been granted administration of. Led by the Northern Province People's Progressive Party (NPPPP), Somalis in the NFD vigorously sought union with their kin in the Somali Republic to the north.[7] In response, the Kenyan government enacted a number of repressive measures designed to frustrate their efforts in what came to be known as the Shifta War:[2]

As of 2009, the North Eastern Province has a population of 2,310,757 residents.[10] It is almost entirely inhabited by ethnic Somalis. The main Somali clans in the area are the Ogaden, Gurreh, Murale, Ajuran, Degodia and other Hawiye.[11][3]

And your point? It is still administed from Nairobi, and most of your country. Failed state, remember?
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Rafikizolo: 4:51am On Mar 12, 2015
You know, at first I would shake my head and almost feel sick reading Axum/Ajuran's posts. Now I know that he and his cohorts are clowns, I just laugh. Believe me people, the man knows reason. He's just playing a character. He sent me a dirrct message explaining that the homeless shelter he's in has a program where refugees can pretend to be descended from royalty and slave masters online them cope with their sad situations
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 12, 2015
axum:

2. here you go again,, "esentially a state within a state, blah blah blah, thats why blah"
the language spoken in masai-land is masaai, the language spoken in Kikuyu-land is Kikuyu, the language spoken in kamba-land is Kamba

The Kenyan boder will never be secured because its porous and alshabaab are terrorist to kenya, not because they are somalis on both sides, Kenyans and tanzanian non-somali radicalised muslims have been caught many times trying to cross to or fro Somalia, alshabaab is full of foreign fighters. But don't wory, when a wall is contructed along the Kenya Somali boder, you will get the difference
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 8:59am On Mar 12, 2015
Rafikizolo:
You know, at first I would shake my head and almost feel sick reading Axum/Ajuran's posts. Now I know that he and his cohorts are clowns, I just laugh. Believe me people, the man knows reason. He's just playing a character. He sent me a dirrct message explaining that the homeless shelter he's in has a program where refugees can pretend to be descended from royalty and slave masters online them cope with their sad situations

I hope you die of Aids, your attempt at humor was not the least bit humorous.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 9:00am On Mar 12, 2015
Radio good morning, brother. How I have missed you. I hope our treaty of peace is still going strong.

May you live to see a thousand days in the jungle.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 12, 2015
axum:

The Police are Somali...
I happen to come from Kenya and there are virtually no Somali Policemen in North Eastern Kenya.96% of them come from elsewhere.
Their representatives speak Somali..They also speak Kiswahili,a language that is virtually unknown in Somalia.What does that tell you??
Kiswahili is Kenya's National language.They are Kenyans.And the dialects spoken in Kenya except for the Ogadeni one are not found in Somalia.They studied the 8.4.4 system like every other Kenyan and went to Kenyan insritutions.There is nothing Somali about them other than tribe.
There is no love for Somalia amongst Somalis in Garissa or Western Kenya.They all think you are a bunch of morons and I will not mention what they say about certain Qabils found in Somalia.I may be banned from Nairaland.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 9:01am On Mar 12, 2015
gallivant:

And your point? It is still administed from Nairobi, and most of your country. Failed state, remember?

It's not governed from Nairobi, as the people in northern Somalia were part of Somalia only 50 some years ago, speak their own language and have a different religion.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Ajuran: 9:02am On Mar 12, 2015
GERALD710:

The Police are Somali...
I happen to come from Kenya and there are virtually no Somali Policemen in North Eastern Kenya.96% of them come from elsewhere.
Their representatives speak Somali..They also speak Kiswahili,a language that is virtually unknown in Somalia.What does that tell you??
Kiswahili is Kenya's National language.They are Kenyans.And the dialects spoken in Kenya except for the Ogadeni one are not found in Somalia.They studied the 8.4.4 system like every other Kenyan and went to Kenyan insritutions.There is nothing Somali about them other than tribe.
There is no love for Somalia amongst Somalis in Garissa or Western Kenya.They all think you are a bunch of morons and I will not mention what they say about certain Qabils found in Somalia.I may be banned from Nairaland.

I happen to to have visited Nairobi, there were several Somali policeman there, forget the North where 99 percent of the people are Somali.\

You speak as if the Somalis in Northern Kenya are not Somali, they are the same clans of Somalis who live in Somalia and Djibouti and Ogaden. They are not only the same ethnic group who are Somal, but the same clans and sub sub clans.

And if anyone knows Somalis, is how clannish they are. To say that Somalis in Kenya who many have come from Somalia in the last 20 years and who are part of the same clan system as all Somalis.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 12, 2015
axum:

Northern Kenya does not have any Somalis.
Thats NORTH EASTERN KENYA
Northern Kenya is home to the Borana,Gabbra,Rendille,Samburu and Burj.
2.State within a state....Really Virtually every service offered in this 'state' is done by people from outside North Eastern. Nearly every policeman,millitary,doctor,nurse,administrator is a non Somali.
And who told you only Somalis inhabit North Eastern
There are over 200,000 non Somalis living across the province making up nearly 20% of the population.From miners to shop owners
Garissa has a large Kamba and Pokomo population because Ukambani is less than 50km away and the town is actually on Pokomo,not Somali land(Garissa is named after Karissa, a famous Pokomo elder from the Korokoro Pokomo clan who lived in the 1800s.)
Ijara area happens to be the ancestral home of not only Somalis but Bonis in Boni Forest area and Pokomos along the Tana River.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 12, 2015
axum:

Kenya is a unitaryv state. And most Somalis with means are in Nairobi. The Somali refugees in the mainly Somali populated areas are restricted within Da a dab refugee Camp and few in Kakuma. They are not free to roam around even there. Only local Somalis can do that.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 12, 2015
Why are you still arguing with Ajuran/Axum?

Ajuran/Axum is certainly messed up in the head, but the funny thing is, you are all just as much crazy as Ajuran/Axum is, keep arguing with him..

Anyway, I did a little research the origin of the name "Garissa" and it said that the name "Garissa" is actually Somali, I have also found out that Somalia has two towns with the same exact name.

Garissa in Kenya.
[img]http://www.tageo.com/get_map.php?lat=-0.457&long=39.658&name=Garissa&tag=1[/img]

Garissa in Somalia.
[img]http://www.tageo.com/get_map.php?lat=10.633&long=43.467&name=Gaarrisa&tag=1[/img]

Gerisa in Somalia.
[img]http://www.tageo.com/get_map.php?lat=10.633&long=43.467&name=Gerisa&tag=1[/img]
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 12, 2015
Gaarrisa

Alternates names : Gaarrisa - Garisa - Garrisa - Coordinates
UTM : LS37
Geographical coordinates in decimal degrees (WGS84)
Latitude : 10.633
Longitude : 43.467
Geographical coordinates in degrees minutes seconds (WGS84)
Latitude : 10 38' 00''
Longitude : 43 28' 00''
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by gallivant: 7:47pm On Mar 12, 2015
Lol!

Ajuran is a bantu chick now? Who would have thought his hate was just self projection? grin
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 2:46am On Mar 13, 2015
KenyanLady:

Ajuran/Axum is certainly messed up in the head, but the funny thing is, you are all just as much crazy as Ajuran/Axum is, keep arguing with him..

Anyway, I did a little research the origin of the name "Garissa" and it said that the name "Garissa" is actually Somali, I have also found out that Somalia has two towns with the same exact name.

Garissa in Kenya.
[img]http://www.tageo.com/get_map.php?lat=-0.457&long=39.658&name=Garissa&tag=1[/img]

Garissa in Somalia.
[img]http://www.tageo.com/get_map.php?lat=10.633&long=43.467&name=Gaarrisa&tag=1[/img]

Gerisa in Somalia.
[img]http://www.tageo.com/get_map.php?lat=10.633&long=43.467&name=Gerisa&tag=1[/img]

slowpoke, did you have to look for the towns name and meaning. How many cities in Somalia have arabic /perisan sounding names including the capital.

It is in every history book that Northern Kenya was part of southern Somalia, it was divided as Southern Somalia was controlled by Italy and northern Kenya was controlled by the british.

I have to tell you the history even though you are from Kenya, epic bantu failure.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 2:47am On Mar 13, 2015
gallivant:
Lol!

Ajuran is a bantu chick now? Who would have thought his hate was just self projection? grin

If you think I am kenyanlady you are mistaken. That biiiiitch is crazy. She claims random Somalis as half Bantu cause she likes how they look.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 2:48am On Mar 13, 2015
axum:

slowpoke, did you have to look for the towns name and meaning. How many cities in Somalia have arabic /perisan sounding names including the capital.

It is in every history book that Northern Kenya was part of southern Somalia, it was divided as Southern Somalia was controlled by Italy and northern Kenya was controlled by the british.

I have to tell you the history even though you are from Kenya, epic bantu failure.

Shush, you are making noise
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 2:48am On Mar 13, 2015
Supper I trust our peace treaty is still in effect, or are you prepared for war? cheesy
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 2:49am On Mar 13, 2015
Justfollowit:

Shush, you are making noise

I apologize, i know you like to bend down and grab your ankles and dont like to be disturbed when assuming the position. cheesy
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 2:50am On Mar 13, 2015
axum:

I apologize, i know you like to bend down and grab your ankles and dont like to be disturbed when assuming the position. cheesy

Now that you know, would you mind killing yourself?
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 2:51am On Mar 13, 2015
Justfollowit:

Now that you know, would you mind killing yourself?

I am sure the HIV you infected me with will slowly take me away. cheesy
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 2:53am On Mar 13, 2015
axum:

I am sure the HIV you infected me with will slowly take me away. cheesy

Oh, come on

Do look like I do Somalis? You must have gotten it from the monkey you had sex with while you were herding the livestock.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 3:30am On Mar 13, 2015
Justfollowit:

Oh, come on

Do look like I do Somalis? You must have gotten it from the monkey you had sex with while you were herding the livestock.

lol, cause somalia has monkeys and jungles
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 13, 2015
What's your point "lady"?
KenyanLady:
Garissa in Kenya.
Garissa in Somalia.
Gerisa in Somalia.
gallivant:
Lol!

That just dawned on me too. I thought it was farfetched but here is all the evidence we need.

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (Reply)

Meet The 10 Most Powerful Kings In Nigeria. / Yorubas, Please Help Me Translate These Words. / If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here. Everybody Is Invited!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.