Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? - Culture (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? (166520 Views)

Africanism Today ( An Event Celebrating Africa & Natural Hair Meetup) / Are Non-nigerians Looked Down Upon In This Forum? / Why Is There So Much Hatred For Other Tribes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 4:48am On Mar 25, 2015
ArtanK:

I hope this is true. The KDF's negligent behaviour at the border gives Alshabab so many opportunities. When their numbers get decimated by the SNA/Amisom or the local militias, they run across the border and regroup.

Their guerilla warfare tactics hurt us more than it hurts you guys.
That's right actually. Ethiopia complained of the same thing in the leaked cables when it ousted the Islamic courts.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by barwaaqo: 11:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
noahklub:
Do you know that the bible is about Africa, and written by Africans? Do you know that king Solomon was a black man?
'5. I am black, but comely, ….. . 6. Look not upon me because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: …..'.
- Songs of Solomon 1:5-6

for more details, see www.noahklub., www.facebook.com/noahklub.com, www.twitter.com/nuaclub

Do you know why you are poor? Do you know that there is nothing called money? Do you know that the concept of money is a charade and a fraud?
for more details, see www.noahklub., www.facebook.com/noahklub.com, www.twitter.com/nuaclub

The problem is not with blacks embracing the bible it's a devoted army of them from lagos to new york city.

If today's state of affairs is an indication of what the bible can do for our collective welfare then maybe it's better to just forget it altogether.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by gallivant: 12:38am On Mar 26, 2015
Africans and Arabs are the most religious yet the most poorest. We should adopt the Japanese, Korean and Chinese models, and not look to the heavens for earthly riches.Fridays and Sundays are work days, forget the sabbath nonsense.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by gallivant: 12:40am On Mar 26, 2015
barwaaqo:

The problem is not with blacks embracing the bible it's a devoted army of them from lagos to new york city.

If today's state of affairs is an indication of what the bible can do for our collective welfare then maybe it's better to just forget it altogether.

Agreed.Same can be said about the Quran

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by KingSango(m): 5:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
Pan-Africanism was a hi-jack movement that originated with the Honorable Marcus Garvey's, "Back To Africa Movement". The way Pan-Africanism approached African Renaissance was entirely different however than the way Mr. Garvey approached it. To understand you must know what Mr. Garvey did that was so different in the way that Pan-Africanism does attempting to raise Africa. As far as I can recall Mr. Garvey had a lot of international business deals going and purchasing of ships to transport those goods acquired from those deals. Also Mr. Garvey did raise those funds from a very large data base of his followers, nearly a million or more of them gave money to his proposals. Mr. Garvey didn't entirely focus on informational seminars and group social gatherings of perspective Africans leaders worldwide the way Pan-Africanism seems to do often. Mr. Garvey instead began almost immediately building treasury, attempting to buy land in Liberia to start industrial factories and such. This approach differs greatly from the Pan-Africanism one which just focuses primarily on African Renaissance discussions but never raises any treasury for the implementation of those grand ideas discussed during those conferences. Without treasury there is no institution and without institution there can be no nation building. I believe sincerely Mr. Garvey understood this and that is why global powers defamed him and silenced him. Also the Pan-Africanism movement was launched not in honor of Marcus Garvey or an honest attempt to evolve his efforts but hi jack what Mr. Garvey's African world philosophy so that his practical strategy will be misunderstood and thus forgotten.

There are lot of Freemasons, and Africans and Africans Diaspora who belong to European based fraternities embedded within the leadership of Pan-Africanism. So right away this movement was doomed to fail and not really intended to socially engineer the change it professed. It would have been better if those individuals had denounced their associations with these secret groups which operate merely to advance the cause of Western civilization over African civilization, which Pan-Africanism is supposed to be about lifting African civilization, so this is an obvious conflict of interest. No way we can change what has been done only move forward knowing we must make some serious changes and be stern in our moral discipline. Also the focus must change from holding endless discussions to progressively and intensely move into outright raising of treasury so lofty proposals can be sought and put into effect. When there is some substance and economy for the youth the attraction will be there and the commitment as well. An institution must be constructed to gather youth and teach them in large groups more effectively, that they are Africans first not singularly identified by the nation or tribe that they come from. This will eliminate some of the readily seen divisions that exist and provide for the framework of a true African Renaissance.

Here are some key focal points:

These are the four points of African Renaissance I would like for you to understand:

1. We need to eliminate language barriers in the African world. In many parts of the African continent various European languages are the national language. In Benin they speak French but in Nigeria they speak English, Congo speaks French but Uganda speaks English and so and so forth. On and on throughout the continent various communication barriers exist because of different colonial powers enforced their language as the national language. Tribal languages aren't the issue because tribal languages should be preserved because they are connections with ones personal kinship and ancestors. There is already a movement to teach English in most of Africa and Diaspora as English is the language of scientific advancement and technology. I see no reason not to continue this thread as this would make it easy to educate many Africans in science and technology. Its not paying homage to Englishmen or Europeans it is simply a matter of convenience right now. Schools should be set up to facilitate this and teach English to Africans all over the African continent and in Diaspora, especially Latin speaking Peru and Dominica Republic, Haiti etc. And if we are to focus upon a specific African language in the future to be used by the entire continent and diaspora then it must be thoroughly research from not just a most popular spoken but many other important aspects like is it a root language? Root languages are languages that gave birth to many others and would make it easy for other languages to interchange with it. Nupe language is a root language for instance and has many key syntax and sounds shared in all African languages.

2. Executive Administration skills should be taught through practice. Effective executive administration skills are highly needed that is high level leadership needs to be able to consistently plot long term strategy and goals with proper use of command. Command structures should be set up to fall in line with traditional authority. Where we can implement our ancient systems of cabinets so the will of our monarch and royal court reaches the people and is able to provide for their wants and needs. Governors and administrators need to make workable solutions to problems so they can earn the trust of the people. The people need to know they have a voice in their leaders via our ancient associations. Gani Adams is very effective as this already and should be consulted. Leaders learning to listen to the people helps them become more effective in executive administration. Leaders need to establish networks of support that will fulfil their visions, allowing the people to lead themselves through various lower rank structures creates a more Democratic freewill form of government. Tight control only breeds rebellion and not listening to the people can lead to fractions developing. Instilling confidence is one the most important aspects of a true executive, accurate reporting, accountability for actions and occurrences. Accountability must be fueled and lead by feasibility, we must have economy in motion and in finances as well. Wasted funds are hard to recover and may never be. Proposals should be studied by experts to find and locate the most cost effective plan of implementation of each and every proposal raised.

3. Civil Service discipline is key to build appropriate infrastructure and the longterm maintenance of the people's service needs. Work must not be given to people just for pay and the work is not satisfactory or up to par with set standards. Moral discipline must be rendered into the organized rank and file structure of the civil service force. A new mind set must be socially engineered into the civil force so that it can deliver high standard service in all areas of the government. Security forces who maintain peace and order within the society must be well accommodated for their bravery and courageous sacrifice. Yet equally important are workers who risk health, work in mosquito infested areas or working sewage drains or working city dumping or working with hazardous waste material must also be well accommodated. These are vital areas of any nation and they must be thoroughly looked into as key to maintaining order and discipline. For without security there is no stability, that equals lawlessness and corruption, without sanitation workers large populated areas will suffer from decay and disease. There are other civil service areas like ambassadorship which is vital to trade, commerce and tourism. Ambassadors or those who serve the public must be neat in appearance, hospitable, gifted in language so they can guide the public to where they need to go to find whatever it is they need and want. These are just 3 of the areas needed to cover in Civil Service but all civil service workers should be timely in their rendering of service, reliable, well trained in the performance of their duties and honest in that they don't take bribe or get involved in corrupt activities. There must be high levels of accountability in the civil force but they must have a long period of training that is structured around making them elite at what they do. There must be examinations that make sure they are up to par with their coming task before placing them into their given occupations.

4. We must return to traditional values and all manner of traditional belief and government. It makes no sense for Africans to have 2 opposing forms of government that creates dysfunction that is readily seen by constant fights between Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba and Nupe people in Nigeria. We can't have colonial governments and a monarch government at the same time because the 2 don't mix. It must be a gradual change however, experimental models of traditional kingdoms must exist first to show and prove that the traditional works and is effective. Such models are Oyo Tunji African Kingdom and Buganda Kingdom are prime examples. Traditional values didn't allow for run away corruption and bribery. Economies were much more stable and everyone knew his or her place in the grand scheme of things. Traditional belief instilled spiritual wisdom of the ancestors and should be restored to their pristine glory. Traditional beliefs incorporated easily within the Kingdom's governing and there was no bizarre separation of God and state as we now have with colonial governments. People prayed more for the monarch and showed reverence and the monarch knew his place under God as a divine representative to the people. Thus a return to a traditional based government is the rise of a spiritual kingdom. This is the lesson of His Majesty Oba Adefunmi I and his huge sacrifice of lifetime establishing a pure African Kingdom in the midst of the United States territory. This lesson is what the Elders, Oyo Mesi and Holy Ife Elders, have preserved and passed down to us a living model we can draw inspiration from and implement this in other African civilizations throughout Africa.

I pray that my words are understood and taken well to heart. I am not here to cause any more confusion than already exists. We now have a clear path of what African Renaissance is and the Civil Corps is how we will began to implement it. I have given some thought to ending prisons in Africa and hopefully in the world. Prisons don't not deter people from committing more crime they in fact turn prisoners into lifetime criminals. Prisons also breed homosexuality as men spend great deal of time without women, return to society with this pathology along with an inability to find work due their criminal record, which this lack of financial means leads to no stability to attract a wife or wives. Many prisoners lack education and moral discipline which they don't receive prior to prison, during or after leaving. There is much work to be done such as building roads and herb gardens and lot of it can be done by prisoners. This process would allow them a chance to commute their sentences, regain society's trust and learn farming skills that will enable them an honest trade upon return to society. These are some of the many visions of Sango in the resurgence of Africa.

Love,
Sango.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
Well put Mr. King,
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by KingSango(m): 9:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
muafrika:
Well put Mr. King,

I want like to recognize Sango in any vision that I share with you for I am not claiming King status. Each morning I rise I speak to Esu and ask him to open the gates to his best friend Orunmila. It is Orunmila that blesses the wisdom of Olodumare to all who seek him earnestly and pay homage to His cosmic crown each morning upon rising. Yet Sango was born with Ifa in him and gave it to Orunmila in exchange for gifts in dance and drumming. Sango is a born tactician and strategist and Esu travels with Sango whenever he goes. My faith in the tradition is what keeps me going. It is more than a religion to me it is great gift from heaven bestowed upon mankind that has been ignored by many in our modern times. Love, Sango.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
some people are bitter and are filled with hate. These kind of people would always want to spread discord, bitterness and hate. It is good you are doing something to address it by starting a thread to let some of the less foolish ones see their foolishness.

Rafikizolo:

Axum.. This isn't about being black. This is about building a peaceful and prosperous Africa. It does not matter the ethnic or cultural makeup of the country. Some of the most successful countries in the world are those that are the most diverse and welcoming of immigrants from different backgrounds. USA, Australia, UK Part of the success of the United Arab Emirates rapid development was their openness int heir economic growth and allowing workers from all over the world to get visas to come live and work there. Now only 39% of the residents of the UAE are Arab (both UAE citizens and people from other Arab countries. UAE arabs are only 16% of the country).

Meanwhile Somalia, one of the most homogenous countries on Earth is the single most lawless, dangerous and impoverished country in all of Africa, despite how much you boast about how great your people once were. The Romans, Greeks and Ottomans were once great, but all empires fall, and yours seems to have fallen the farthest. Call yourself whatever you want to. I don't care if you're black or not, we can agree that you are African, and it has been proven time and time again in the modern era that those who embrace diversity can succeed at far higher rates than those who close themselves off from the world (especially their neighbors).
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by barwaaqo: 1:34am On Mar 27, 2015
KingSango:
Pan-Africanism was a hi-jack movement that originated with the Honorable Marcus Garvey's, "Back To Africa Movement". The way Pan-Africanism approached African Renaissance was entirely different however than the way Mr. Garvey approached it. To understand you must know what Mr. Garvey did that was so different in the way that Pan-Africanism does attempting to raise Africa. As far as I can recall Mr. Garvey had a lot of international business deals going and purchasing of ships to transport those goods acquired from those deals. Also Mr. Garvey did raise those funds from a very large data base of his followers, nearly a million or more of them gave money to his proposals. Mr. Garvey didn't entirely focus on informational seminars and group social gatherings of perspective Africans leaders worldwide the way Pan-Africanism seems to do often. Mr. Garvey instead began almost immediately building treasury, attempting to buy land in Liberia to start industrial factories and such. This approach differs greatly from the Pan-Africanism one which just focuses primarily on African Renaissance discussions but never raises any treasury for the implementation of those grand ideas discussed during those conferences. Without treasury there is no institution and without institution there can be no nation building. I believe sincerely Mr. Garvey understood this and that is why global powers defamed him and silenced him. Also the Pan-Africanism movement was launched not in honor of Marcus Garvey or an honest attempt to evolve his efforts but hi jack what Mr. Garvey's African world philosophy so that his practical strategy will be misunderstood and thus forgotten.

There are lot of Freemasons, and Africans and Africans Diaspora who belong to European based fraternities embedded within the leadership of Pan-Africanism. So right away this movement was doomed to fail and not really intended to socially engineer the change it professed. It would have been better if those individuals had denounced their associations with these secret groups which operate merely to advance the cause of Western civilization over African civilization, which Pan-Africanism is supposed to be about lifting African civilization, so this is an obvious conflict of interest. No way we can change what has been done only move forward knowing we must make some serious changes and be stern in our moral discipline. Also the focus must change from holding endless discussions to progressively and intensely move into outright raising of treasury so lofty proposals can be sought and put into effect. When there is some substance and economy for the youth the attraction will be there and the commitment as well. An institution must be constructed to gather youth and teach them in large groups more effectively, that they are Africans first not singularly identified by the nation or tribe that they come from. This will eliminate some of the readily seen divisions that exist and provide for the framework of a true African Renaissance.

Here are some key focal points:

These are the four points of African Renaissance I would like for you to understand:

1. We need to eliminate language barriers in the African world. In many parts of the African continent various European languages are the national language. In Benin they speak French but in Nigeria they speak English, Congo speaks French but Uganda speaks English and so and so forth. On and on throughout the continent various communication barriers exist because of different colonial powers enforced their language as the national language. Tribal languages aren't the issue because tribal languages should be preserved because they are connections with ones personal kinship and ancestors. There is already a movement to teach English in most of Africa and Diaspora as English is the language of scientific advancement and technology. I see no reason not to continue this thread as this would make it easy to educate many Africans in science and technology. Its not paying homage to Englishmen or Europeans it is simply a matter of convenience right now. Schools should be set up to facilitate this and teach English to Africans all over the African continent and in Diaspora, especially Latin speaking Peru and Dominica Republic, Haiti etc. And if we are to focus upon a specific African language in the future to be used by the entire continent and diaspora then it must be thoroughly research from not just a most popular spoken but many other important aspects like is it a root language? Root languages are languages that gave birth to many others and would make it easy for other languages to interchange with it. Nupe language is a root language for instance and has many key syntax and sounds shared in all African languages.

2. Executive Administration skills should be taught through practice. Effective executive administration skills are highly needed that is high level leadership needs to be able to consistently plot long term strategy and goals with proper use of command. Command structures should be set up to fall in line with traditional authority. Where we can implement our ancient systems of cabinets so the will of our monarch and royal court reaches the people and is able to provide for their wants and needs. Governors and administrators need to make workable solutions to problems so they can earn the trust of the people. The people need to know they have a voice in their leaders via our ancient associations. Gani Adams is very effective as this already and should be consulted. Leaders learning to listen to the people helps them become more effective in executive administration. Leaders need to establish networks of support that will fulfil their visions, allowing the people to lead themselves through various lower rank structures creates a more Democratic freewill form of government. Tight control only breeds rebellion and not listening to the people can lead to fractions developing. Instilling confidence is one the most important aspects of a true executive, accurate reporting, accountability for actions and occurrences. Accountability must be fueled and lead by feasibility, we must have economy in motion and in finances as well. Wasted funds are hard to recover and may never be. Proposals should be studied by experts to find and locate the most cost effective plan of implementation of each and every proposal raised.

3. Civil Service discipline is key to build appropriate infrastructure and the longterm maintenance of the people's service needs. Work must not be given to people just for pay and the work is not satisfactory or up to par with set standards. Moral discipline must be rendered into the organized rank and file structure of the civil service force. A new mind set must be socially engineered into the civil force so that it can deliver high standard service in all areas of the government. Security forces who maintain peace and order within the society must be well accommodated for their bravery and courageous sacrifice. Yet equally important are workers who risk health, work in mosquito infested areas or working sewage drains or working city dumping or working with hazardous waste material must also be well accommodated. These are vital areas of any nation and they must be thoroughly looked into as key to maintaining order and discipline. For without security there is no stability, that equals lawlessness and corruption, without sanitation workers large populated areas will suffer from decay and disease. There are other civil service areas like ambassadorship which is vital to trade, commerce and tourism. Ambassadors or those who serve the public must be neat in appearance, hospitable, gifted in language so they can guide the public to where they need to go to find whatever it is they need and want. These are just 3 of the areas needed to cover in Civil Service but all civil service workers should be timely in their rendering of service, reliable, well trained in the performance of their duties and honest in that they don't take bribe or get involved in corrupt activities. There must be high levels of accountability in the civil force but they must have a long period of training that is structured around making them elite at what they do. There must be examinations that make sure they are up to par with their coming task before placing them into their given occupations.

4. We must return to traditional values and all manner of traditional belief and government. It makes no sense for Africans to have 2 opposing forms of government that creates dysfunction that is readily seen by constant fights between Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba and Nupe people in Nigeria. We can't have colonial governments and a monarch government at the same time because the 2 don't mix. It must be a gradual change however, experimental models of traditional kingdoms must exist first to show and prove that the traditional works and is effective. Such models are Oyo Tunji African Kingdom and Buganda Kingdom are prime examples. Traditional values didn't allow for run away corruption and bribery. Economies were much more stable and everyone knew his or her place in the grand scheme of things. Traditional belief instilled spiritual wisdom of the ancestors and should be restored to their pristine glory. Traditional beliefs incorporated easily within the Kingdom's governing and there was no bizarre separation of God and state as we now have with colonial governments. People prayed more for the monarch and showed reverence and the monarch knew his place under God as a divine representative to the people. Thus a return to a traditional based government is the rise of a spiritual kingdom. This is the lesson of His Majesty Oba Adefunmi I and his huge sacrifice of lifetime establishing a pure African Kingdom in the midst of the United States territory. This lesson is what the Elders, Oyo Mesi and Holy Ife Elders, have preserved and passed down to us a living model we can draw inspiration from and implement this in other African civilizations throughout Africa.

Pan africanism was not started by garvey neither was he the first black in the diaspora to start a "back to africa movement" or to establish a pan african institution. What garvey did was advance pan africanism and there is no doubt he made the greatest contribution to the movement.

Everything begins with an idea and it takes discussion to implement those ideas, garvey didn't just come on the scene one day and start buying ships out the blue it probably took an endless amount of dialogue to raise the amount of capital he did.

I agree with your points we definitely need to return to traditional beliefs and eliminate the language barrier and as for executive skills and proper civil service pan africanism or not those are just the basic elements to any modern functioning society.

Garvey made one point very focal and that was the desire for a united states of africa so any key points we pan africanist decide to shed light on should definitely include the issue of Land. The land will be what provides the true 'framework' for an african renaissance.

You can kill an institution but you can't kill an idea, the concept of pan africanism is ancient and alive at the same time and in this information age the movement is very far from finished.

And we love you too.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 2:56am On Mar 27, 2015
I fear I have brought anarchy to this site. grin
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by KingSango(m): 3:52am On Mar 27, 2015
barwaaqo:

Pan africanism was not started by garvey neither was he the first black in the diaspora to start a "back to africa movement" or to establish a pan african institution. What garvey did was advance pan africanism and there is no doubt he made the greatest contribution to the movement.

Everything begins with an idea and it takes discussion to implement those ideas, garvey didn't just come on the scene one day and start buying ships out the blue it probably took an endless amount of dialogue to raise the amount of capital he did.

I agree with your points we definitely need to return to traditional beliefs and eliminate the language barrier and as for executive skills and proper civil service pan africanism or not those are just the basic elements to any modern functioning society.

Garvey made one point very focal and that was the desire for an united states of africa so any key points we pan africanist decide to shed light on should definitely include the issue of Land. The land will be what provides the true 'framework' for an african renaissance.

You can kill an institution but you can't kill an idea, the concept of pan africanism is ancient and alive at the same time and in this information age the movement is very far from finished.

And we love you too.

I agree with you that the concept of Pan-Africanism was not invented by Mr. Garvey for there was global unity with plenty of Africans who settled all over the planet. Did you see the Africans in Vanuatu where the cyclone hit? Africans all the way out there got there by ships long ago. Europeans took over the trade routes on the seas and took over coastal ports in Africa. Naval wars caused European global supremacy and the downfall of Africa's global power that was once uncontested as most other people didn't have a clue about the roundness of the globe or other continents. But what Garvey did in the 20th century is his own version of Pan-Africanism, which I agree had some roots in those times prior to Mr. Garvey with others. But my reference to the hijacking of Mr. Garvey's Back to Africa Movement deals with the issue of some of those in party with the modern Pan-Africanism were involved in the downfall of Mr. Garvey's movement. They not only destroyed Garvey but put themselves ahead of the Pan-Africanism movement. This is always how the Illuminati or European secret society operates, infiltrate and put themselves at the head official positions. The only thing Mr. Garvey had to be destroyed first, defamation of character is the same as physical murder, so Mr. Garvey was character assassinated.

Now with Mr. Garvey out of the way they began to redefine Pan-Africanism into a non-effective movement. Second part, yes Garvey did began with garnishing support, he studied Evangelistic ministry and used this powerful charm based speaking to move thousands in tent gatherings. Not a lot people think of or can remember this Mr. Garvey who electrified crowds with Sango swagger. But Garvey was a teacher as well as an effective administrator, he enrolled these people right away, got addresses and followed up with them, formed them into associations which used data lists to solicit donations for treasury. This would include asking for small amounts from millions who had enrolled, pretty much like what I suggested in my blogs on here. For instance 3 dollars a month from 500,000 households is 1.5 million per month this can be done all over Yorubaland. Not a lot of money for anyone to give 3 dollars, how often do we see Christian churches grow rich off of tithes of %10 of members income? How often do we see Christian foundations like Mason Shriners asking for pennies a day but get many people to give a raise millions, which they don't ever use to grow the community but their own treasury. Mr. Garvey was not a crook though, he put the money in invested that grew the money made substantive progress in his Pan-Africanist movement unlike the hijacked one which only talks, talks and meets and talks. So yes I think Mr. Garvey is due some serious study in this regard and high praise for his Sango creativity.

Raising treasury should be the next phase in the African Renaissance there are already exists a large body of ideas to draw from and many political and social connections already in place. Money should be entrusted to traditional government leaders and cabinet organizations formed to institute various projects and proposals brought to life. A strong civil corps can be trained, but Nigeria already has the NYSC. We need a Yoruba one so youth need to get paid, prisoners can be put to work, equipment can be purchased for road building, farm equipment with the raised funds, plant and herb seeds purchased, a 200 acre food program started, a 100 acre herbal farm constructed. Animals can be purchased and agreements made with the Hausa as Fulani tribes specialize in animal husbandry, this was done in Kemet, nomadic tribes like Fulani took care of the livestock and certain animals have to have grassy land to graze, plus lots of grain, and keeping them in farmland isn't good for the soil sometimes. This is just some of the directions we can go when there's treasury to do it. The colonial Nigerian government can become less relied upon and soon become obsolete as the traditional government becomes stronger thus forgoing the need or mishap of a civil war to overthrow it. Many Nigerians including those in the government want to return but they don't see a clear way and there's no framework to for them make the call for such. This is the framework I've given you over and over in my posts. This is solid framework based in practical methodology not Pan-African philosophy. This plan can be stretched into a vision of three 7 year phrases so that a resurged Oyo can become reality in 20 years and the return a global empire.

Love,

Sango.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by barwaaqo: 4:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
KingSango:

I agree with you that the concept of Pan-Africanism was not invented by Mr. Garvey for there was global unity with plenty of Africans who settled all over the planet. Did you see the Africans in Vanuatu where the cyclone hit? Africans all the way out there got there by ships long ago. Europeans took over the trade routes on the seas and took over coastal ports in Africa. Naval wars caused European global supremacy and the downfall of Africa's global power that was once uncontested as most other people didn't have a clue about the roundness of the globe or other continents. But what Garvey did in the 20th century is his own version of Pan-Africanism, which I agree had some roots in those times prior to Mr. Garvey with others. But my reference to the hijacking of Mr. Garvey's Back to Africa Movement deals with the issue of some of those in party with the modern Pan-Africanism were involved in the downfall of Mr. Garvey's movement. They not only destroyed Garvey but put themselves ahead of the Pan-Africanism movement. This is always how the Illuminati or European secret society operates, infiltrate and put themselves at the head official positions. The only thing Mr. Garvey had to be destroyed first, defamation of character is the same as physical murder, so Mr. Garvey was character assassinated.

Now with Mr. Garvey out of the way they began to redefine Pan-Africanism into a non-effective movement. Second part, yes Garvey did began with garnishing support, he studied Evangelistic ministry and used this powerful charm based speaking to move thousands in tent gatherings. Not a lot people think of or can remember this Mr. Garvey who electrified crowds with Sango swagger. But Garvey was a teacher as well as an effective administrator, he enrolled these people right away, got addresses and followed up with them, formed them into associations which used data lists to solicit donations for treasury. This would include asking for small amounts from millions who had enrolled, pretty much like what I suggested in my blogs on here. For instance 3 dollars a month from 500,000 households is 1.5 million per month this can be done all over Yorubaland. Not a lot of money for anyone to give 3 dollars, how often do we see Christian churches grow rich off of tithes of %10 of members income? How often do we see Christian foundations like Mason Shriners asking for pennies a day but get many people to give a raise millions, which they don't ever use to grow the community but their own treasury. Mr. Garvey was not a crook though, he put the money in invested that grew the money made substantive progress in his Pan-Africanist movement unlike the hijacked one which only talks, talks and meets and talks. So yes I think Mr. Garvey is due some serious study in this regard and high praise for his Sango creativity.

Raising treasury should be the next phase in the African Renaissance there are already exists a large body of ideas to draw from and many political and social connections already in place. Money should be entrusted to traditional government leaders and cabinet organizations formed to institute various projects and proposals brought to life. A strong civil corps can be trained, but Nigeria already has the NYSC. We need a Yoruba one so youth need to get paid, prisoners can be put to work, equipment can be purchased for road building, farm equipment with the raised funds, plant and herb seeds purchased, a 200 acre food program started, a 100 acre herbal farm constructed. Animals can be purchased and agreements made with the Hausa as Fulani tribes specialize in animal husbandry, this was done in Kemet, nomadic tribes like Fulani took care of the livestock and certain animals have to have grassy land to graze, plus lots of grain, and keeping them in farmland isn't good for the soil sometimes. This is just some of the directions we can go when there's treasury to do it. The colonial Nigerian government can become less relied upon and soon become obsolete as the traditional government becomes stronger thus forgoing the need or mishap of a civil war to overthrow it. Many Nigerians including those in the government want to return but they don't see a clear way and there's no framework to for them make the call for such. This is the framework I've given you over and over in my posts. This is solid framework based in practical methodology not Pan-African philosophy. This plan can be stretched into a vision of three 7 year phrases so that a resurged Oyo can become reality in 20 years and the return a global empire.

Love,

Sango.

Kingsango I think you have some good ideas but I'm a pan african so any methodology I subscribe to has to be built upon from that angle. The good thing about learning our history is that it allows us not to repeat the same mistakes. There were those inside and outside the movement who became jealous of garvey, combine that with the fact of whites becoming frightened by his success and it's a recipe for disaster. Divide and rule has been the key tactic in suppressing our development.

The establishment won't change without a fight so any illusions of a peaceful relinquish of power should be reassessed. The notion of wanting to transition into a traditional government with the plethora of puppets in office might prove to be more than an economic challenge. Again I think you have some good ideas of wanting to enhance the lives of africans and be self sufficient but for africa to take back it's rightful place on the globe we're going to have to confront some hazards.

Leave you with a bit of advice don't get yourself too concerned with what others aren't doing it can create mental instability. Instead just focus on what you can accomplish and contriving the best method to that target.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by barwaaqo: 4:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
I'm just happy somali is getting onboard with this thing wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by KingSango(m): 11:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
barwaaqo:

Kingsango I think you have some good ideas but I'm a pan african so any methodology I subscribe to has to be built upon from that angle. The good thing about learning our history is that it allows us not to repeat the same mistakes. There were those inside and outside the movement who became jealous of garvey, combine that with the fact of whites becoming frightened by his success and it's a recipe for disaster. Divide and rule has been the key tactic in suppressing our development.

The establishment won't change without a fight so any illusions of a peaceful relinquish of power should be reassessed. The notion of wanting to transition into a traditional government with the plethora of puppets in office might prove to be more than an economic challenge. Again I think you have some good ideas of wanting to enhance the lives of africans and be self sufficient but for africa to take back it's rightful place on the globe we're going to have to confront some hazards.

Leave you with a bit of advice don't get yourself too concerned with what others aren't doing it can create mental instability. Instead just focus on what you can accomplish and contriving the best method to that target.

The only issue we face is ourselves. We are always put the Whiteman in the middle of our issues and using the Whiteman against one another we don't like. This envy that plaques our spirits is the greatest enemy. Pan-Africanism as it stands is no where. Without focus upon treasury the great ideas and concepts discussed lead no where. Mr. Garvey didn't concentrate on the one of constantly bombarding with talk and discussion he acted. The Europeans fear men and women of action not talkers. Talk, talk, talk, and it will lead you to be exhausted in your seat. You will never get up and accomplish what you will.

You can't tell me there are not traitors in the Pan-African movement because I know that there are just like puppets inside of the colonial government. Plenty of Africans and Diaspora members of Freemasonry and Greek fraternal organizations within the high ranks of the movement with lots of credibility and respect, but they are cutthroat assassins of African Renaissance. They will have our people putting this off until the next generation and in the next generation it will be put off. Either you're going to fight the enemy or you're going to build. Its that simple. Esu is going to leave you no choice in the end. Some of you have to learn the hard way.

We have the team needed to succeed and if we wait until another generation who knows what we may or may not have. I don't want to be involved with talking that's not Sango. Sango is a good talker but Sango is fire as well. Sango is about action. Which is why Esu loves Sango the most over the other Orishas. Fire is busy. Sango is hardwork and creativity.

I'm launching the movement without any of your support and I was trying to build a team and you're turning your back on me. I'm taking most of the risk and have took much abuse but Sango has preserved me so you know something Divine is happening. I'm not mentally unstable and never have been. I see I can't rely upon men that's all. So I will confer with Orunmila from now on instead having these no where debates and discussions. Love, Sango.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 5:51am On Mar 29, 2015
barwaaqo:
I'm just happy somali is getting onboard with this thing wink

this sentence right there proves you are not Somali.

You confuse the ethnicity for the country.

You mean. Somalia is getting on board not somali.

Stop trolling as a Somali and spewing afrocentric stuff to uplift these Bantus.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by barwaaqo: 7:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
@Kingsango, we have to put the whiteman in the middle of it because he is a part of the problem.

I'm wishing the best for you take some of that sango creativity to somali.

axum:

this sentence right there proves you are not Somali.

You confuse the ethnicity for the country.

You mean. Somalia is getting on board not somali.

Stop trolling as a Somali and spewing afrocentric stuff to uplift these Bantus.

Every true khat chewer knows that somal'i is just fashionable slang cheesy

From now on you talk to me in somali otherwise you're wasting my time!
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by KingSango(m): 8:26pm On Mar 29, 2015
barwaaqo:
@Kingsango, we have to put the whiteman in the middle of it because he is apart of the problem.

This is a spiritual war we are fighting there are no puppets. Those Africans and Africans Diaspora who oppose us are our spiritual adversaries in a spiritual war. Ifa says that all human beings have choice. No matter how compelling our reasons are things we do are our own choices. A lot of these Africans who are in colonial governments aren't evil, however they are stuck just the same in an evil arrangement. Many desire a life of substance as we all do, but they know there's no real traditional government that will give them a substance life. They are wise enough also to know that any sudden break away from the colonial government will be a disastrous one so give them some credit. The Oyo empire doesn't have the treasury or security forces needed to return the empire to its proper balance of stability and provide for all the people yet. The empire is stretched across various false artificial borders, Nigeria, Benin and Togo. The Whiteman made sure to dice up our homeland and leave it a mess but we can fix it.

It will take a very good and creative solution to return Odduwa Nation which I have provided for you and I still have yet to reveal all of the vision. Raising treasury is the first step and entrusting that treasury to the traditional leadership so the kingdom can begin to regain ground. Nigerian state will continue to function, this vision poses no threat to the Nigerian government, nor to any of the other ethnic groups. Yet there will always be enemies and they are most likely those inside of the Pan-African movement not the Nigerian government. Always suspect those most closer to you than those far away. There's some dishonesty going on inside of the movement with principle parties not the general adherents of Pan-Africanism. Some infiltration by Freemasonry and Illuminati agents possibly or dishonest persons in general.

What I am trying to do is avoid a major catastrophe as Sango have revealed to me some of the enemy's strategy. Right now, The United States and Western Europe are in a desperate situation with the avoidable and eventual collapse of their economies. This is because their currency is fake, phony and a non-existent commodity. Their currencies are not backed by real values. With the Chinese intervention in assisting Africa in infrastructure, investing billions, Africa has consistently dominated the world's fastest growing national economies. Africa is rising and there is no stopping it. BRIC has dropped using U.S dollars as the universal reserve currency and so has many of its satellite states so a fall in not far away from America and the Western nations. West Africa is the richest part of Africa in terms of natural resources, also the home of most African Diaspora slaves especially the U.S African Americans, although some of them seem to think they are Hebrews or Egyptians and all sorts of invalidated nonsense. Yet African Americans are sorely manipulated and controlled by secret forces or traitorous groups of African Americans allied with European secret societies of Freemasonry and Illuminati, feed poison in their minds and false movements erected to move them in wrong directions. The recent events of blatant rash of killing of African Americans by U.S policemen, the election of Pres. Barack Obama for two terms and the growing interests of Pan-Africanism shows one likely event is about to happen. African Americans are being socially conditioned to re-enter Africa but on a hostile term. The U.S is planning on forcibly planting African Americans in West Africa the same way it did with German Jews in the MiddleEast. This will occur by a holocaust type of situation, an extreme abuse of African American human rights and vast loss of life. This forcible migration will certainly cause civil war as most African Americans hold deep seated hatred and prejudice against Africans in general.

I have made efforts to enlighten African Diaspora and push them towards the traditional African governments like Oyo Tunji African Kingdom and the Gullah Gee Chee Nation both in South Carolina, USA. In hopes they will get the traditional training and education many of them lack and learn to respect the monarch amongst them like Oba Adefunmi II and Queen Quet. These two African governments have very strong love for Africa and traditionally work to restore African culture, love and unity amongst the culturally lost African Americans. I am very sure I woke many of them up and saved many from this catastrophe that's being orchestrated. Yet global powers are very strong and control all of the 9 areas of life as we know the world to be made up of. Which are:

1. Economics
2. Education
3. Entertainment
4. Labor
5. Law
6. Politics
7. Religion
8. Sex
9. War/Counter-War

Yet there is one area that is not on that list that we do have power over the world. That is sorcery and juju which is more powerful than any modern science. Neely Fuller jr who came up with that list is a very excellent logistician. But he doesn't deal with the world of spirit which is separate from religion and all other areas on the list. This area of sorcery is how Alaafin Sango defeated the enemies of Oyo in the past. The issue with Africans and African Diaspora is that we have stupidly used conjure against each other as individuals as opposed to using it to destroy White Supremacy. But it is wise not to misuse the powers because that will bring a curse. Whites are not the issue because Whites are dying out. Besides Whites are apart of the African family just on the far end of the spectrum. We are fighting a spiritual war, the war between Ejiogbe and Ofun, called the, "Terrible War". As recalled in the Odu, Ejiogbe was envied by Ofun for his good qualities and character while Ofun lacked good qualities, character and was dishonest. This war continues, this story is also the mythology of Heru vs. Set, a long spiritual war that has consumed mankind which began in Africa. Basically Africa is fighting itself so our greatest threat comes from our brethren lacking in moral conscience who are inside the house which helps the Whiteman rule it from the outside. When we began to understand this and we can move forward without fear. The Whiteman is not the issue just the go between who gets used frequently by the evil Africans who betray the good ones.

You see my understanding of what lies before is much more than what is easily apparent. Being Sango Kainde Ejiogbe, I am seeing all of this from the strong stand point of Olodumare's justice. We can solve this problem and we need not wait another generation. Love, Sango.

When does come the call to action? Sango on fire!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1QrSU94sy4
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by barwaaqo: 9:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
Kingsango, I'm going to have to call you a hypocrite cheesy

First you say there is too much discussion going on but yet all it seems you do is talk talk talk

How are good africans suppose to follow and trust you if your hypocrisy is so blatant

You see sango you're not the only one with insight that extends beyond the surface.

Never underestimate the power of the pan african somali.

What do you know about this trash can here?

[img]http://www.elktonva.gov/images/trashcan.jpg[/img]

I'd advise you to confer with orunmila before you attempt to address me again because this is where I'm going to send your rambles.

As the ramblings grow so will the size of the trash can cheesy

Always loving, barwaaqo

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by barwaaqo: 9:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
Twinkle twinkle little star.... trashing rambles straight to MARS! cheesy

KingSango:
This is a spiritual war we are fighting there are no puppets.

I'm launching the movement without any of your support and I was trying to build a team and you're turning your back on me.

What I am trying to do is avoid a major catastrophe as Sango have revealed to me some of the enemy's strategy.

African Americans are being socially conditioned to re-enter Africa but on a hostile term.

I'm starting small but don't please don't push me Kingsango wink
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by KingSango(m): 10:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
barwaaqo:
Kingsango, I'm going to have to call you a hypocrite cheesy

First you say there is too much discussion going on but yet all it seems you do is talk talk talk

How are good africans suppose to follow and trust you if your hypocrisy is so blatant

You see sango you're not the only one with insight that extends beyond the surface.

Never underestimate the power of the pan african somali.

What do you know about this trash can here?

I'd advise you to confer with orunmila before you attempt to address me again because this is where I'm going to send your rambles.

As the ramblings grow so will the size of the trash can cheesy

Always loving, barwaaqo

I don't know anything about Somali my brother. My ancestors were from West Africa, Oyo, Dahomey, Hausa, Igbo, Nupe, Angola, Akan, etc. I am familiar with the Buganda Kingdom of East Africa and the Kabakas. Just don't know anything about traditional Somali. But I will research it if that is what you mean. Don't need to be insulting. Love, Sango.

So check this out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWeDev0QWLc Oba Koso! Sango the King of Africa. Olodumare's Justice.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by barwaaqo: 10:25pm On Mar 29, 2015
Sango I pray my words are understood and taken well to heart you see I'm not here to cause any more confusion than already exists!

Check this out

KingSango:

I don't know anything about Somali my brother. My ancestors were from West Africa, Oyo, Dahomey, Hausa, Igbo, Nupe, Angola, Akan, etc. I am familiar with the Buganda Kingdom of East Africa and the Kabakas. Just don't know anything about traditional Somali. But I will research it if that is what you mean. Don't need to be insulting. Love, Sango.

Love, barwaaqo
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 11:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
barwaaqo:
@Kingsango, we have to put the whiteman in the middle of it because he is apart of the problem.

You cant type in Somali, as I proved many times before on here. Stop embarrassing yourself
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by barwaaqo: 11:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
Axum cheesy

I told you that if want my attention you're going to have to start talking in somal'i otherwise I'll think you are not serious!

Geeri Islaamka
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 12:00am On Mar 30, 2015
barwaaqo:
Axum cheesy

I told you that if want my attention you're going to have to start talking in somal'i otherwise I'll think you are not serious!

Geeri Islaamka

Your not Somali, and what you just typed makes no sense.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by barwaaqo: 12:06am On Mar 30, 2015
grin You're wasting my time axum.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by KingSango(m): 12:59am On Mar 30, 2015
Somali? I was under the assumption this was a Nigeria forum? This is why my statements have been addressing Yoruba perspectives on Pan-Africanism. Plus I'm not here to insult anyone, that is isn't my thing at all. This isn't a game for me. Love, Sango.

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by barwaaqo: 2:52am On Mar 31, 2015
Sam Nujoma

“Independence is only the prelude to a new and more involved struggle for the right to conduct our own economic and social affairs; to construct our society according to our aspirations, unhampered by crushing and humiliating neo-colonialist control and interference.”
As Africans, we must unite, because it is only when we are united that we can successfully enhance the total integration of the continent with a single African currency and a single passport.

It is clear that the renewed geo-political interest in Africa, especially its natural resources and potential markets, is leading to attempts by former colonial powers to reclaim the ground we have gained in terms of African self-determination.

It is important that we tap on the expertise of our brothers in the Diaspora and embark upon strategies which promote manufacturing and adding value to our natural resources. It is only in that manner that we will be able to create wealth, enhance economic growth and improve the competitiveness of our economies in the international markets.

As a consequence, during the early 1920s, Africans in the Diaspora, through collective efforts, started to intensify the promotion of the ideals of Pan-Africanism which became the philosophy of Africa’s political emancipation, economic recovery and cultural revival and the empowerment of Africans to chart their own future destiny. I can proudly state that the African people did not submit to colonial subjugation and exploitation but rose up in arms to resist colonial occupation through Pan-Africanism.

Hmm.. could've sworn pan africanism died with garvey.

“Our efforts to promote continental integration must place education of our people at the top of our priorities, as key elements in addressing development challenges”

Wonder what nujoma is trying to convey with this one?

Perhaps what sam may be trying to say is that if a handful of tribes were capable of decisive change it would have happened by now and we all would see the results.

Nujoma must have seen or experienced something that made him arrive at this conclusion
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by barwaaqo: 2:16am On Apr 03, 2015
Robert Mugabe

"Get them to get out of the regional shell and get into one continental shell "

"This is what we must go and discuss, but we must also discuss the issues that divide us."

"We really have not become integrated as an African people into a real union," he said. "And this is the worry, which my brother has, and the worry I have; the worry perhaps others also have. That we are not yet at that stage which was foretold by our fathers when they created this organisation."

What does he know

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Thorinthebrave: 3:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
KenyanLady:

Nonsense, they are clearly not full Somali, they are half Bantu and half Somalis, Besides, there's no such thing as a full Somalis, most Somalis have some degree of mixed race.

LOL, Most somalis are just somali, no other mixture needed thank you very much.

Sh.u.t your dum.b.a.s.s up, I am an anthropologist specializing in the facial bone structure of Africans, So I know who is and who isn't Somali ethnic.

Yeah right, a anthropologist that uses terms like negroid.

You probably haven't seen the inside of a lecture hall in your whole life.

Your opinion is irrelevant because you are an uneducated skinny refugee.

SMH at the stupidity and the stereotyping angry angry grin grin

Thank you!!

Axum is mentally challenged a.s.s.h.o.l.e who most definitely needs a psychiatric help.

Probably, thoughI don't see how your any better than he is.

That Somali man is right, 90 percent of Somalis are in fact [either mixed with Bantus East African, South Asian or Arabs.

Case in point these Somali men.

There is no possibility that African men would ever look like these Somali men, unless of course they are mixed race.

Posting a couple of pictures won't change the fact that your ignorant.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by KingSango(m): 9:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
I have seen original Africans and they are so black they look blue. I've seen some from Sudan they were black as night with shiny skin. They knew they were the fathers and mothers of all humans. Some are black like this in Yoruba land. But the idea that we are not African because we have a little mixture, half mixture in us is not accurate. All humans underneath the skin are African. Yes Europeans our enemies are African. We need to know the real history of human kind. There's much distortion but we can't win with an accurate view of history. We can't win by eliminating all mulattoes. The only way to win is to return to African traditions. We are fighting witchcraft and sorcery at the root of White Supremacy and Racism. Secret societies within the Illuminati, Freemasons and Luciferians. We need the power of our ancestors juju to defeat this enemy. So lets not divide on who is more blacker than who. Because the enemy may be black as night or light as Obama. There are many Africans inside of the Illuminati Satanic movements against us. These traitors are not chumps or wimps they are seeking power, fame and money. They know what they are doing, do you? Do you know you are fighting against each other? Do you know you are playing into the hands of our enemies with this East Africa v.s West Africa? We all started in one common origin. The Holy City of Ile Ife was the birthplace of all mankind, the African people who is humanity. We are fighting a spiritual war with ourselves that has been raging thousands of years. Return to your traditions.

Love,

Sango.

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (Reply)

Meet The 10 Most Powerful Kings In Nigeria. / Yorubas, Please Help Me Translate These Words. / If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here. Everybody Is Invited!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 202
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.