Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

This Made Me Laugh, It Might Make You Laugh Too - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Made Me Laugh, It Might Make You Laugh Too (5519 Views)

This made me laugh / Creative Stunts That Might Make You Go Viral On Social Media[photos] / 17 Analytic Symptoms That Shows That A Nigerian Lady Might Make A HORRIBLE Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Made Me Laugh, It Might Make You Laugh Too by naijaboiy: 9:59am On Jan 10, 2015
Bìtches grin

2 Likes

Re: This Made Me Laugh, It Might Make You Laugh Too by Yusphull(m): 10:01am On Jan 10, 2015
mako007:
as in Mehn there's God o

Leave her sorry arse jawe.... Na everywhere em dey.. wink
Re: This Made Me Laugh, It Might Make You Laugh Too by mako007(m): 10:13am On Jan 10, 2015
Yusphull:

Leave her sorry arse jawe.... Na everywhere em dey.. wink
true
Re: This Made Me Laugh, It Might Make You Laugh Too by lilmax(m): 10:34am On Jan 10, 2015
mako007:
Fellow Nairalanders Sunday the 11th is my birthday and I planned on just chilling at home with my "bae'. I told her my plans and she bought it. We met today and she told me plain I had to give her money for her hair dat she can't carry her old hair on my bday I just laughed and told her "Bae no be Jesus bday! and remember I told you we chilling home so ion mind your hair old". She begged and begged , I didn't look uche face. What got me laughing was when she then told me to lend her money to buy me a gift, really? I laughed so hard I left where we were. Now she's not picking my calls. hehehe. Good riddance Mehn.
grin grin
Re: This Made Me Laugh, It Might Make You Laugh Too by spanzed(m): 11:08am On Jan 10, 2015
Lolsss!!!this hoes aint Loyal... grin

2 Likes

Re: This Made Me Laugh, It Might Make You Laugh Too by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 10, 2015
looks like a made up story
Re: This Made Me Laugh, It Might Make You Laugh Too by Dgunnerz(m): 11:31am On Jan 10, 2015
@OP.. You've got a birthday mate here.. Where you dey make we chill together.
Re: This Made Me Laugh, It Might Make You Laugh Too by 100Cents: 12:24pm On Jan 10, 2015
mako007:
Fellow Nairalanders Sunday the 11th is my birthday and I planned on just chilling at home with my "bae'. I told her my plans and she bought it. We met today and she told me plain I had to give her money for her hair dat she can't carry her old hair on my bday I just laughed and told her "Bae no be Jesus bday! and remember I told you we chilling home so ion mind your hair old". She begged and begged , I didn't look uche face. What got me laughing was when she then told me to lend her money to buy me a gift, really? I laughed so hard I left where we were. Now she's not picking my calls. hehehe. Good riddance Mehn.

Poverty nah your problem.

When someone says a guy is stingy, it shouldn't be with 3k or 2k for making your babe hair.

At least stingy guys still dey pay 5K make their babe hair. Abi nah ashawo beta pass for you ?

Smh..
Re: This Made Me Laugh, It Might Make You Laugh Too by 100Cents: 12:27pm On Jan 10, 2015
Hazardd:
whats funny about this...

Infact you and your girl need serious rehabilitation

If he is acting this way with a random girl, it will be understandable..
Re: This Made Me Laugh, It Might Make You Laugh Too by idu1(m): 1:22pm On Jan 10, 2015
[i][/i]
Re: This Made Me Laugh, It Might Make You Laugh Too by Fkhalifa(m): 3:04pm On Jan 10, 2015
disgusting set of ppl,her type are even here frowning ..mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: This Made Me Laugh, It Might Make You Laugh Too by mako007(m): 4:08pm On Jan 10, 2015
100Cents:

Poverty nah your problem.

When someone says a guy is stingy, it shouldn't be with 3k or 2k for making your babe hair.

At least stingy guys still dey pay 5K make their babe hair. Abi nah ashawo beta pass for you ?

Smh..
you are a judgemental beast! I don't insult ppl buh cldnt swallow ur stupidity, if u can read and understand you should have understood that for a girl to ask her "bf" for money to buy him a gift, he gives her money for everything, I wouldnt come here to quote what I do for my gal, I dnt even keep records. Fool.

1 Like

Re: This Made Me Laugh, It Might Make You Laugh Too by 100Cents: 4:50pm On Jan 10, 2015
mako007:
you are a judgemental beast! I don't insult ppl buh cldnt swallow ur stupidity, if u can read and understand you should have understood that for a girl to ask her "bf" for money to buy him a gift, he gives her money for everything, I wouldnt come here to quote what I do for my gal, I dnt even keep records. Fool.

Sharrap. Go and D...

You can't give your babe money to make her simple hair..

And you are saying it online so we can clap for you. If you intended dumping the girl, why must it be on your birthday and because you don't wanna give her money for hair..

When konji visit you, you go con open another thread to disturb us. Let me bookmark your monicker for ban...
Re: This Made Me Laugh, It Might Make You Laugh Too by DoctorAshley(f): 4:53pm On Jan 10, 2015
i aint laughing undecided
Re: This Made Me Laugh, It Might Make You Laugh Too by 100Cents: 4:54pm On Jan 10, 2015
DoctorAshley:

Me too undecided
Re: This Made Me Laugh, It Might Make You Laugh Too by mako007(m): 4:54pm On Jan 10, 2015
100Cents:

Go and D...

You can't give your babe money to make her simple hair..

And you are saying it online so we can clap for you. If you intended dumping the girl, why must it be on your birthday and because you don't wanna give her money for hair..
You a big fool, is that my point? I centered my point on the part she requested money to buy me gifts, dolo!
Re: This Made Me Laugh, It Might Make You Laugh Too by mako007(m): 4:55pm On Jan 10, 2015
DoctorAshley:
clap yourself
Re: This Made Me Laugh, It Might Make You Laugh Too by 100Cents: 4:55pm On Jan 10, 2015
mako007:
You a big fool, is that my point? I centered my point on the part she requested money to buy me gifts, dolo!

Go and apologize to that girl before we ban your monicker..

She asked for money for hair first.. Be a real man.
Re: This Made Me Laugh, It Might Make You Laugh Too by andysnoopy(m): 4:55pm On Jan 10, 2015
Seriously a girl is still quarreling because i refused to lend her money to buy christmas gift for me..
Re: This Made Me Laugh, It Might Make You Laugh Too by mako007(m): 4:58pm On Jan 10, 2015
100Cents:

Go and apologize to that girl before we ban your monicker..

She asked for money for hair first..
I forgot the part I said we quarreled
Re: This Made Me Laugh, It Might Make You Laugh Too by mako007(m): 5:01pm On Jan 10, 2015
andysnoopy:
Seriously a girl is still quarreling because i refused to lend her money to buy christmas gift for me..
choi! really I thought I was all alone in it.
Re: This Made Me Laugh, It Might Make You Laugh Too by apparentlylaw(m): 5:16pm On Jan 10, 2015
#Alibaba

1 Like

Re: This Made Me Laugh, It Might Make You Laugh Too by francizy(m): 10:15pm On Jan 10, 2015
OP

Its best you ignore people with low level of reasoning and communicate with reasonable ones.
First of, a girl shouldn't be asking a guy for money. All she has to do is stylishly complain about her problem, if the guy has the money and wants to give her, then he gives her, if he doesn't, then she should manage.

Thank goodness I don't associate with these kind of girls that all they care for is to milk guys off their last penny while satisfying other dudes in bed. Some pathetic males will give a girl all his salary but can't even send his bro or sis 5k to add to school pocket cash and they open their mouth to blab shiii.

When a girl asks me for money, that's straight turn off..

I only give when I have and when I have, I give to a deserving girl.

1 Like

Re: This Made Me Laugh, It Might Make You Laugh Too by mako007(m): 12:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
francizy:

I totally agree, thanks man.

1 Like

Re: This Made Me Laugh, It Might Make You Laugh Too by Monicasque(f): 12:44pm On Jan 11, 2015
Sorry guy. Do u remember the song '' i aint saying she's a golddigger''

1 Like

Re: This Made Me Laugh, It Might Make You Laugh Too by Monicasque(f): 12:49pm On Jan 11, 2015
Re: This Made Me Laugh, It Might Make You Laugh Too by mako007(m): 12:51pm On Jan 11, 2015
Dgunnerz:
@OP.. You've got a birthday mate here.. Where you dey make we chill together.
I'm just seeing ur post bro. hBD to Us, LLNP to us grin, I dey Lagos , u?
Re: This Made Me Laugh, It Might Make You Laugh Too by Monicasque(f): 12:53pm On Jan 11, 2015
It's high time we ladies became independent, and understand that we are not for sale. We behave strange, next thing we have bad things to say abt prostitutes, yet we dnt see our own cheap behaviour. Parents, families and friends are also to blame sometimes, for dis kind of behaviour. Train up a child in the way he should go, so dat wen he is older he does nt depart frm it. Its such a pitty dat frm a young age, girls are always being taught dat their worth is beauty, getting married to a man who can take care of dem and make babies. Dats y a baby girl is bought a doll for a toy all the time. We r more dan dat nonsense. Sisters lets stop selling ourselves short and b independent. We r no prostitutes and defenetly no whores

1 Like

Re: This Made Me Laugh, It Might Make You Laugh Too by mako007(m): 12:54pm On Jan 11, 2015
Monicasque:
It's high time we ladies became independent, and understand that we are not for sale. We behave strange, next thing we have bad things to say abt prostitutes, yet we dnt see our own cheap behaviour
true talk from a reasonable lady
Re: This Made Me Laugh, It Might Make You Laugh Too by mako007(m): 12:55pm On Jan 11, 2015
Monicasque:
It's high time we ladies became independent, and understand that we are not for sale. We behave strange, next thing we have bad things to say abt prostitutes, yet we dnt see our own cheap behaviour. Parents, families and friends are also to blame sometimes, for dis kind of behaviour. Train up a child in the way he should go, so dat wen he is older he does nt depart frm it. Its such a pitty dat frm a young age, girls are always being taught dat their worth is beauty, getting married to a man who can take care of dem and make babies. Dats y a baby girl is bought a doll for a toy all the time. We r more dan dat nonsense. Sisters lets stop selling ourselves short and b independent. We r no prostitutes and defenetly no whores
#deep #word
Re: This Made Me Laugh, It Might Make You Laugh Too by mako007(m): 12:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
Monicasque:
Sorry guy. Do u remember the song '' i aint saying she's a golddigger''
not heard of it,my bad.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Played On Him And Loved Someone Else, Now He Is Gone. I Wish To Have Him Back. / How To Sexually Arouse A Woman / Kinds Of Sex Every Woman Enjoys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.