Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east (36239 Views)

$2.1bn Arms Scandal: Jonathan Won’t Testify For Dasuki, Say Sources / Patience Jonathan Won’t Go Scot-free – EFCC / Jonathan won’t contest in 2019 – Babatope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by Orikinla(m): 11:43am On Jan 10, 2015
[quote author=WisdomFlakes post=29656713][/quote]
[size=18pt]
So, it’s a situation that is not necessarily of Jona­than’s making. However, his approach to it, it’s a matter of approach. In our time we had Maitatsine, I think in the same Borno State, the same Maiduguri but President Shehu Shagari didn’t waste time in crushing them. They resurfaced in Kano, we faced them again squarely, surfaced in Sokoto State, his own state, in area that was our showpiece for rural development, irrigation, there they were finally crushed, they didn’t rear their heads again until we finished. Then when Buhari came in 1984, they resurfaced again this time in Yola and he dealt with them as well. Some people said that you can’t kill insurgency with the force of arms, but even insurgents are not immortal, except for few who are suicidal elements; many of them don’t want to die in the final analysis. So, if you face them squarely, they are bound to retreat.[/size]
[size=20pt]
The highlighted sentence is for all the fools blaming GMB for Boko Haram.
Intellectually re-tarded idi-ots who don't know the facts of Nigerian history, because they don't read like their equally intellectually re-tarded GEJ who is also blaming GMB for Boko Haram that has roots in previous religious insurgencies in Nigeria since 1981. [/size]

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by duni04(m): 11:45am On Jan 10, 2015
Okay that's a very bad reason for badmouthing Jonathan. Cos he didn't turn up for your bday? Camman! An 80 year old whining about bday? Of all the reasons not to like Jonathan, that's d lamest undecided

1 Like

Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by danduchi(m): 11:48am On Jan 10, 2015
Everytime,APC we need change....wetin una buy abeg.

1 Like

Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by ceejayluv(m): 11:48am On Jan 10, 2015
obicentlis:
I'm not surprised. GEJ lost my vote for turning back on what is going on in Abia State. Like GEJ, like T. A. Orji
WTF is his business with happenings in abia ? Are you longing for the days of obj where every council member and state assembly member must be "anointed" from Abuja?... You've got nothing to say...
Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by maestroferddi: 11:50am On Jan 10, 2015
I hope those old enough could understand Ekwueme's stance.

He was merely making a political statement to position the Igbos optimally.

This is Nigeria where you need to shout for your voice to be heard. Your behave like a perfect gentleman/lady and you would be taken for granted.

As for where the allegiance of the Igbos lies, that should be a no-brainer.

No need entertaining false hopes...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by backtosender: 11:50am On Jan 10, 2015
ekwueme will not vote for buhari either his just a bit disappointed with jonathan

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by Embosman: 11:50am On Jan 10, 2015
diluminati:

is that the best you can say? shame on you. So even if God talked from heaven that gej is clueless, you would even insult God? You are a worthless pathetic piece of .......
...shit?
Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by JingoOAU(m): 11:53am On Jan 10, 2015
Actually, the only person left In PDP that I give my utmost respect is Dr. Ekwueme. He has at no time been found wanting in terms of corruption and reckless statements. Its very sad that someone like Ekwueme never become the president of this country.

I must say at this point, Alex Ekwueme would perform much more better at his present age as the president of Nigeria than Goodluck Jonathan....its not a matter of age, it's a matter of passion and committment.

Though, I can't speak for others, but as far as I know, I have my own PVC and I will judiciously use the PVC to vote APC candidates in any capacity.....call it anything, but that's my resolve

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by funkiebully: 11:56am On Jan 10, 2015
I can see nairaland has been bought by apc, buhari and osibanjo adverts now liter d whole nairaland.

Somebody opened a thread asking Why ojukwu was jailed by buhari, even though d thread was trending, the mods refused to push it to fp.

Now this Rubbish thread is already in fp, for your information, Ekwueme was sitting with GEJ yesterday in Enugu.

Bring another media propaganda.

GEJ till apc e-rats get sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by confirm123456: 11:56am On Jan 10, 2015
Thank God that people are coming out to say the truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by arsetalks(m): 11:57am On Jan 10, 2015
Mend said similar things, they got abused by PDP fans, Fashola has been saying same thing for long, gets abused, Father Mbaka said same, he got abused, same as the Apga chairman. I won't be surprised if Chief Alex Ekwueme gets alot of stick for saying the truth.

It is getting clearer every day. Alot of people are dumping the shoeless jerk. The truth will come home to roast soon. Febuhari is coming.

5 Likes

Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by maestroferddi: 11:57am On Jan 10, 2015
mazzi:
But,i didn't see where he said Gej won't get block vote in southeast there.APC don come again with there liez o! Anyways, Gej needs to visit ekwueme asap.from wot i read,i sensed the man still want Gej to continue but Gej needs to show him more respect and love.
Ekwueme was conspicuously present at the Enugu rally of the PDP.

Trust PDP, they were projecting Ekwueme as the founding father of the PDP apparently to send a clear message to Obasanjo that the PDP has moved on.

The Igbos have a unity of purpose and direction. No need for confusion.

2 Likes

Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by notoriousbabe: 11:57am On Jan 10, 2015
eleko1:
cheesy Nah who want to associate with a leper,corrupt,clueless?I have this feeling that Jona will flee the country b4 MAY,2015 to avoid spending his vacation in KIRIKIRI sad cheesy sad. BUHARI A MAN OF DESTINY
omo,how far now?na me o your friend,yes now,na me grin
Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by notoriousbabe: 12:01pm On Jan 10, 2015
Read Prof Tam David West;
"Religion is a personal thing and every man has the right to choose his own, or practice it the way he likes. Most of the sycophants that use religion to defame the character of Buhari are not even practicing their acclaimed self righteousness. Many of them are occultists. They kill and conduct daily human sacrifices to remain in power. Buhari is a man of integrity and I respect him a lot. But because majority of those who have looted this country to poverty are afraid to end up in jail or loose their ill gotten wealth, they chose to fabricate lies against Buhari. They hire hungry and morally corrupted scholars to do the dirty jobs on their behalf.
It is quite unfortunate that Nigerians buy all the lies they trade through the media.
This is the only country where people prefer to believe in a hear say than make a research. Only a minute population of Nigerians are willing to investigate an allegation before they draw conclusions.
Nigerians have resolved to be praise singers to corrupt leaders. We have failed to ask for accountability. Our conscience has been beclouded with religious and ethnic sentiments. Our sense of judgement and reason have been blinded by poverty. We chose to mortgage our tomorrow and the future of our children for the rice and a few Naira notes they share during elections.
All we believe is the roads, the bridges, the railways, the electricity they build only on televisions.
I always ask my self these questions:
1. Where are the roads? The Abuja - Lokoja road was awarded by Obasanjo's administration. He spent 8 years in the office. Then Yaradua and Goodluck spent another 4 years. Now if Goodluck is elected, he will be spending another 8 years. This will amount to 20 years and 180 km road is yet to be completed. Enugu - Onitsha road was also awarded by the Obasanjo administration and till date, a journey that is supposed to take 45 minutes can take you 8 hours if it rains. Enugu- PH road is on the same series. What about Uyo - Calabar route? Just to mention a few.
2. Where is the power? They sold all the NEPA to their friends. We pay for the light that was not supplied.
3. Our education and health system go bad everyday. Lecturers and Health workers spent more time at home than in the schools and hospitals as a result of incessant strikes.
4. The government failed to provide us with security. People are being killed everyday and yet government comes out to tell us they are in control.
5. Why are we pretending that all is well? It is only in Nigeria where monies develop wings and fly. $20 billion oil money disappeared and they said it was $10 billion. Forensic investigators were hired and that was the end of the story. N20 billion pension fund stolen and nothing came out of it. $9.3 million seized in South Africa and government claimed it was meant for ammunition purchase. The immigration scandal has also been swept under the carpet because the senate could not proceed with their investigation. The man behind the contract is sitting among the high seats in the senate.
Innocent people were defrauded and they at the same time lost their lives yet, we have a transparent governance.
6. Why are we praising government as if they are doing whatever with their personal money. How many people in their various communities have they provided scholarship with their personal money before they got elected? The reason they got elected is to manage our resources and not to loot us dry. One thing I know is that we will not have any meaningful development except if we make a change. Age or no age, Buhari is a better option for the present day Nigeria"

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by obicentlis: 12:03pm On Jan 10, 2015
ceejayluv:

WTF is his business with happenings in abia ? Are you longing for the days of obj where every council member and state assembly member must be "anointed" from Abuja?... You've got nothing to say...
You have got something. You are grownman I guess, so, your father hasn't called you to order if you are not doing something well? He has lost my vote and so many other persons votes cos of the state of federal and state roads in Aba. Come and feel the template here. Gej winning the election is not likely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by otigbagba: 12:03pm On Jan 10, 2015
I keep saying it...gej does not represent d ibo interest. .let Ohaneze keep deceiving our people...Ekwueme has tried to say it as a gentleman he is..but these uninformed ibo youths will not heed..a word is enof 4 d wise! Lets keep behaving lyk pawns in d hand of pdp.

2 Likes

Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by LogicPower(m): 12:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
Listen to Ekweme on PDP under the leadership of the clueless: "People who founded and worked for the party are alienated by poor management of success, and those who do not have the patience, some of us have decided to find new channels to ful­fill their political ambitions. I, for instance, the chairman of the party, first chairman of Board of Trustees, first chairman from the civil society to G34 and so on, if I was not myself, I’m not bragging, I am being mod­est, I have no reason to be in PDP today. All I have received throughout the years is humiliation and neglect. When there is crisis, they remember that I’m around".

And now listen to him on PDP under late Yar'adua: " The late Yar’Adua, when he came on board as the President, invit­ed me and said he knew our party was in a shambles and he felt that I was the only person, as the person who started it at first place, that could bring people around and together and he put up the reconciliation which I handled all over Nigeria, visited people, talked to those who are disgruntled, people who had issues resolved and made our recommendations. Unfortunately, those recommendations were not fully fulfilled, President Yar’Adua himself passed on".

And yet some uninformed urchins and rabidly hateful and bigoted and dim-witted characters want us to forget all about individual leadership qualities, such as competence and character and re-elect this clueless, selfish, manipulative and divisive president simply because he is a 'southern Christian'!.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by wakaman: 12:07pm On Jan 10, 2015
#BOOTFORLOOT
GEJ FOR BOOT!

1 Like

Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by hyfr(m): 12:08pm On Jan 10, 2015
freeborn76:

Na wa for you o! You don't have elders in your family abi? angry angry
we have wise elders
Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by Newshunter: 12:08pm On Jan 10, 2015
This is a staled news and have been taken over by events. Ekwueme is just one individual and entitled to his opinion, unfortunately for those posting this which news I believe is not from Ekwueme, do not celebrate becos Ibos are known to individually mind. Which no single person determines for everyone. Unlike in the North in those days (not so much now) and some parts of were one Emir/Sultan or Oba will talk everybody follows. No, this propaganda will not serve ant good.
Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by legendsilver(m): 12:09pm On Jan 10, 2015
backtosender:
ekwueme will not vote for buhari either his just a bit disappointed with jonathan
so na you be the man mind abi? grin
Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by emeka2847: 12:09pm On Jan 10, 2015
SUBMARINE:
APC try harder next time

Ekwueme won't support the ethno religious illiterate who put him in kirikiri why his boss Shagari was placed under house arrest

The same Ekwueme that you people wanted to use to campaign for Jonathan.

See what he said about Buhari.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by nduchucks: 12:10pm On Jan 10, 2015
GEJ screws up everything he touches. How can he not embrace the wisdom of people like Ekwueme, but keep known thieves and looters in his inner circle? Enough is enough really.

SAI BUHARI

2 Likes

Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by emeka2847: 12:10pm On Jan 10, 2015
The same Ekwueme that you people wanted to use to campaign for Jonathan.

See the positive he said about Buhari.

GMB until Jona declare asset!

2 Likes

Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by Niwdog(m): 12:11pm On Jan 10, 2015
There is time for everything. Ekweme is a goner in politics.
Ur agemate visited you
And you expect
Ur sons mate to visit you
Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by Orikinla(m): 12:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
JingoOAU:
Actually, the only person left In PDP that I give my utmost respect is Dr. Ekwueme. He has at no time been found wanting in terms of corruption and reckless statements. Its very sad that someone like Ekwueme never become the president of this country.

I must say at this point, Alex Ekwueme would perform much more better at his present age as the president of Nigeria than Goodluck Jonathan....its not a matter of age, it's a matter of passion and committment.

Though, I can't speak for others, but as far as I know, I have my own PVC and I will judiciously use the PVC to vote APC candidates in any capacity.....call it anything, but that's my resolve

1000 Likes.

GOD WILL BLESS AND INCREASE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH.

[size=15pt]14 May the Lord cause you to flourish,
both you and your children.
15 May you be blessed by the Lord,
the Maker of heaven and earth.
~ Psalm 115: 14-15.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by menesheh(m): 12:14pm On Jan 10, 2015
[quote author=WisdomFlakes post=29656713][/quote]

story
Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by pring: 12:14pm On Jan 10, 2015
As the presidential Election approaches remember these factors:
1. The Chibok Girls. 
2. NNPC Scam. 
3. Police pension fund. 
4. Missing $20Billion. 
5. $9million Arms deal. 
6. Bomb Blasts. 
7. Immigration job scam. 
8. Petroleum pump price. 
9. Dwindling external reserves
10. Oil theft. 
11. Incessant Power outage. 
12.ASUU & poly Strike. 
13. Doctors' Strike. 
14. National Assembly tragedy. 
15. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam 
16. Kerosene subsidy
17. Near-empty Excess Crude Account 

They Didn't Raise 21Billion for Ebola; 
They Didn't Raise 21Billion for dilapidated hospitals;
They didn't raise 21Billion for Military Weapons against Boko Haram 
They Didn't raise 21Billion for children dying of Vaccine preventable disease
They didn't raise 21Billion for the homeless>:O BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4Years of INEPTITUDE. IMPUNITY, MEDIOCRITY AND BAD GOVERNANCE. 
~:-) NO WAY!!! NO MORE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by ochigboandy: 12:15pm On Jan 10, 2015
For the avoidance of doubt the same Alex was at the rally in Enugu with Mr. President! Op look for better stories.
Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by obailala(m): 12:16pm On Jan 10, 2015
hyfr:
do u find happiness in calling people names? I don't even have time for people like u, kindly close your half toothed mouth A.F. He alex that's talking isn't he corrupt? If u knew the attrocities he committed in his states u would gladly shut ur mouth

Oh!... so you now agree that Ekwueme committed some atrocities and was corrupt?... Yet you keep screaming blue murder about why Buhari had to place him in detention for a while...

You have just succeeded in exonerating GMB.

6 Likes

Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by Mistaarhlohki(m): 12:16pm On Jan 10, 2015
hyfr:
Alex ekwuwme sit down

May your days be more than Sir Alex Ekwueme...grow up angry
Re: Ekwueme Explodes: Why Jonathan Won’t Get Block Votes In South-east by Mogidi: 12:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
diluminati:

Gej being clueless is a standard. Just like being an ediot is not an insult in the U.K but a nature of a person.

If that's what they call you in the U.K you should be worried, they know you won't bother checking the meaning.

[size=15pt]Idi0t[/size]
Informal. an utterly foolish or senseless person

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi / How Much You Pay As Electricity Bill In Your State (See List) / Nigeria Must Repay Abacha Loot If It’s Stolen Again – US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.