Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:41 AM

Breaking News:pastor E A Adeboye Gives His Support To Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News:pastor E A Adeboye Gives His Support To Buhari (5283 Views)

Muhammadu Buhari Vs E. A Adeboye: A Nigerian Compares Their Age / Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos) / Breaking News... Pastor Chris Reconcile With Wife (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News:pastor E A Adeboye Gives His Support To Buhari by san316(m): 11:11am On Jan 10, 2015
Really? you don't say
Re: Breaking News:pastor E A Adeboye Gives His Support To Buhari by PhockPhockMan: 11:15am On Jan 10, 2015
NPComplete:
Wait till the pastor comes and debunk the Facebook page as a big lie and impersonation. Na today?
Just as that of Ikpeba.
Re: Breaking News:pastor E A Adeboye Gives His Support To Buhari by Rikkitown: 11:33am On Jan 10, 2015
please we should not be sentimental about important comments like this. try and read Wat baba adeboye posted digest it and understand it before blabbing.
Re: Breaking News:pastor E A Adeboye Gives His Support To Buhari by chacoonder(m): 11:55am On Jan 10, 2015
100Cents:
Hasn't Adeboye prayed for GEJ before ?

Because Osibanjo, his former pastor assistant was picked for Vice presidency by another party? Call this patronage...

We all are humans..

We all love private jets.

What was Adeboye doing in these pictures ? Una dey here dey make noise for internet. Una neva get privilege to see the kind money way dey enter some of these men's accounts.
..u are very very correct...lols
Re: Breaking News:pastor E A Adeboye Gives His Support To Buhari by PassingShot(m): 12:24pm On Jan 10, 2015
rozayx5:

what did buhari achieve as head of State
just mention one, even if its one class room block in 20 months i will help you hype it

He surely achieved a lot within the 20 months he held power. But for I'm on the road, I could have helped you a bit. Call on Google to help you this time.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:pastor E A Adeboye Gives His Support To Buhari by rozayx5(m): 12:27pm On Jan 10, 2015
PassingShot:

He surely achieved a lot within the 20 months he held power. But for I'm on the road, I could have helped you a bit. Call on Google to help you this time.

oga we don scatter google tire, okupe promised big money on twitter no one won it, am waiting
Re: Breaking News:pastor E A Adeboye Gives His Support To Buhari by agabaI23(m): 12:41pm On Jan 10, 2015
Firefire:

many fake Facebook pages and twitter handles in recent time. do not be deceive by APC media lies.
These guys are trying very hard to appear liberal where as we all know that they are not.
Re: Breaking News:pastor E A Adeboye Gives His Support To Buhari by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 10, 2015
twas long overdue ,,sai buhari!!!
Re: Breaking News:pastor E A Adeboye Gives His Support To Buhari by Amitex(m): 12:57pm On Jan 10, 2015
In Pastor Adeboye's voice 'I have blessed Jonathan, I cannot change it. Moreover the only blessing I have, I have given out, so Buhari and Osinbajo please, wait, when Jonathon finishes, you can come', Pele APC
Re: Breaking News:pastor E A Adeboye Gives His Support To Buhari by emiye(m): 1:51pm On Jan 10, 2015
Reference Number: 7F4CD39E-7766-40F3-909C-6C7764E763B1
Re: Breaking News:pastor E A Adeboye Gives His Support To Buhari by Chitexs250(m): 3:35pm On Jan 10, 2015
Beloved, let us VOTE right in
If SOMEONE is;
J = Just
O = On
N = Negative
A = Assignments
T = To
H = Harm
A = All
N = Nigerians
THEN we must also find someone who
will
B = Bring
U = Us
H = Hope
A = And
R = Remove
I = Incompetence

CHANGE in 2015 is desirable and
inevitable.
2015 Campaign Massages

APC 1. We will ensure stable power supply / PDP 1. Where is Mrs Buhari?

APC 2. We are going to fight corruption /
PDP 2. APC plotted to hack INEC computers

APC 3. We are going to fight terrorism /
PDP 3. Some senior citizens are motor park touts
APC. 4. We are going to invest in agriculture /
PDP 4. South South can collapse economy if Jonathan loses

APC 5. We are going to upgrade the standard of Education /
PDP 5. I’ll expose failures of ex-heads of state

VOTE ƑØЯ CHANGE

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cameroonian Army Is Better Than Nigerian Army / VIDEO: Put Back Bight Of Biafra On The Map: Senator Ben Bruce / What The Constituency Of Bukola Saraki Looks Like (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.