Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,271 members, 7,836,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? (32527 Views)

My Wife’s Mother Would Say I Should Not Kill Her Daughter With Sex / Men, Why Did You Stop Marrying Two Or More Wives? / Dealing With Sex In Marriage After Having A Baby? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
mutter:

To be very honest you could never have walked into an office and got a job just like that. I have worked in HR before and I can tell you that for every vacancy there are enough applicants. Even existing staff have enough relations and friends to be brought in.
The lady knew you would come and even before she took you she confirmed with that man that you were the one.
The man has come immediately to collect his own share of the bargain.
You knew what the deal was?
You might be good but I am certain there were also people that have better qualifications.
You deprived someone of a job by using your" bottom power" .. sorry for putting it so crudely. Now you are turning around to question his own indecency.
This was an indecent arrangement. At the end of the day you might fly out because people owe each other favors and the man could get you out. .. unless the new boss is so pleased with you and pleads for you and keeps you.
She probably liked your confidence in not mentioning that you were sent....as in you know how the game goes. In these kind of arrangments there is special language and body talk.. like we both know what we are trying to say.

but people still get jobs by walking into an office , soliciting a position and being offered one without having to compromise.

4 Likes

Re: Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? by pimplucious: 11:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
5minsmadness:
Your topic is misleading.

The man already told you of his intentions the moment he met you. Heck, maybe you were the reason he came out of his office to see what this pretty damsel wanted. Now he is being direct and pressuring you, its not as if he was the one who gave you the job or you work in his organisation or that he is trying to blackmail you.

Do what you ladies do best. Let him down the way you have let down other toasters you didn't like.

Abi, or is there something else?

U reason like Aristotle

1 Like

Re: Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 10, 2015
Maybe you led him on, sometimes you ladies can like to make guys look like the villain.
Re: Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 10, 2015
Nutase:
Is it not better you give d pomo to someone who added value to ur life than one stupid NFA dat has added nothing to u and will still dump u at the end of d day grin.

Chicks will never learn...you cant eat your cake & have it...they wanna dine with the devil & still make heaven....you know the crap that Manager went through b4 he got to

where he is today? Except you're in a sexless relationship because of your chastity but if you're not....my dear fuuuucckk the brains outta d guy without your bobo knowing

overtime he'll get tired of you...what matters is your guy shouldn't know...afterall your bobo too might be shining some other congos without you knowing & you might be

shining your congo with some other guy you really like without him too knowing...Knowledge is power & what you dont know wont kill you...

90% of successful relationships are built on LIES...bitter truth.... give yourself brain oh

1 Like

Re: Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 10, 2015
mutter:

To be very honest you could never have walked into an office and got a job just like that. I have worked in HR before and I can tell you that for every vacancy there are enough applicants. Even existing staff have enough relations and friends to be brought in.
The lady knew you would come and even before she took you she confirmed with that man that you were the one.
You might be good but I am certain there were also people that have better qualifications.
You deprived someone of a job by using your" bottom power" .. sorry for putting it so crudely. Now you are turning around to question his own indecency.
This was an indecent arrangement. At the end of the day you might fly out because people owe each other favors and the man could get you out. .. unless the new boss is so pleased with you and pleads for you and keeps you.
She probably liked your confidence in not mentioning that you were sent....as in you know how the game goes. In these kind of arrangments there is special language and body talk.. like we both know what we are trying to say.

You couldn't have said it better

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 10, 2015
majekdom2:
but people still get jobs by walking into an office , soliciting a position and being offered one without having to compromise.

In this same Nigeria?

Are you a leaner?

Maybe in Borno sha..
Re: Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? by mruwaifo(m): 11:25pm On Jan 10, 2015
One good deed deserves another
Re: Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 10, 2015
OP, Your post in July 2014 was castigating MEN. Now ur here castigating MEN again. Am tempted to doubt the authenticity of dis topic, or have you got MEN-O-pause? grin

Okay, back to the topic, I think you have heard enough already, so my 2kobo yans wont make any difference. U already know wot to do. grin

Well, if you really wanna nail dis guy, you need evidence. d next time he calls u, record ur conversation. Den meet him again and record ur conversation again. U can even chat via bbm, or whatsapp, or best via emails, save and print ur conversations. Haha! When u have enough evidence, you can spank his modafoccking ass grin, at least if he tries shit, u've got evidence. grin (I don day tish u bad tin na abi?)

U can even choose to sue him for sexual harassment. U know how much dat will cost him?

Play smart babe!

words from the Wise One

~ObongProff~ grin
Re: Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? by monopoly3072: 11:28pm On Jan 10, 2015
Just meet him in an open place and tell him dat u can't grant his request then see wat follows...dats all
Re: Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? by 1metre: 11:32pm On Jan 10, 2015
U hv already sheltered his love for u by keeping silent and smiling (as a sign of approval) while he was proposing to u...u are a gold digger...if he demanded to sleep with u as a condition to get u a job...u would not hv come here claiming righteousness

1 Like

Re: Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 10, 2015
drlawizle:

In this same Nigeria?

Are you a leaner?

Maybe in Borno sha..
No , in chad .... I know people with these testimonies . you should have a change on how you see things in this country , a coin has got two sides.

3 Likes

Re: Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 10, 2015
carefreewannabe:

He wants s*ex and she said no. He has to accept it. Simples.

And to be honest, I don't want any help from this kind of people. I disrespect them with my entire mind, heart and soul. They can go to hell.

Unfortunately, some women are desperate enough in this country to even talk with such azzholes.

Well you wont know how it hurts until you're badly in need of help

Necessity they say is the mother of invention..do you know how bad she needs that job? Do you know the ppl she benched that were probably even more qualified than her

to get that job...if you keep telling every man with raging hormones NO like that you'll have it rough oh just pray you dont fall into temptation cos its not easy out there

as you paint it here...you may think its only ladies that go through such crap but as a male doctor I also dont use to give a shiiit but when I was set-up I knew there are lots

of ways to enter a market...I still dont give a shyte but I'm wiser now...thats life it isnt fair so you gotta wise...
Re: Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? by bettiesofttouch(f): 11:34pm On Jan 10, 2015
Left 2 me tell him no. But follow ur heart.
Re: Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 10, 2015
drlawizle:

Well you wont know how it hurts until you're badly in need of help

Necessity they say is the mother of invention..do you know how bad she needs that job? Do you know the ppl she benched that were probably even more qualified than her

to get that job...if you keep telling every man with raging hormones NO like that you'll have it rough oh just pray you dont fall into temptation cos its not easy out there

as you paint it here...you may think its only ladies that go through such crap but as a male doctor I also dont use to give a shiiit but when I was set-up I knew there are lots

of ways to enter a market...I still dont give a shyte but I'm wiser now...thats life it isnt fair so you gotta wise...

I didn't blame her.
Re: Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 10, 2015
majekdom2:
No , in chad .... I know people with these testimonies . you should have a change on how you see things in this country , a coin has got two sides.

Okay I hear you...I just wish you're talking from experience as I am & even if you are...not everyone will have it as lucky as you...
Re: Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? by tunjijones(m): 11:43pm On Jan 10, 2015
Bitch!!!!!! You lead him on. He said he want to marry you and you didn't protest. Instead u were smiling and looking @ him like a puppy dog which to me means a yes to his request. Stop acting like the victim. Remember that what ever you do comes after you.
Re: Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? by donmalcolm21(m): 11:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
Empero1:
@OP

It is unfortunate that you want to eat your cake and still have it . I loathe pretenders . The truth is that you owe obligation to the said manager that directed you to the organization where your bread is now temporarily buttered . From now onward , never enter into an agreement formally/informally on anything you are not sure of fulfilling in the long run . Always be diplomatic when doing so , by immediately creating a clause that can guarantee you blameless exit route should you find it inconvenient to pally along in such association . It's always better to be on the offensive side of the world that to be of the defensive side ... This is one secret of long life .

Your silence when he laid down his condition(s) equaled to affirmation to his given terms to you , thus his assumed right of ownership of committed relationship with you now . Should you insist in reneging from the agreement you had with him without finding a way to placate him , then you have got every reason to be afraid of your life and job . Except if he has a heart of gold to forgive and not forgetting of course .

My advice to you should be to try by all means possible to have a meet with him , in an open place of course . Try to bear your mind to him and let him know that you are very grateful for his kindness toward you and that you would ever remain grateful to him . However , that you have scrutinized his request for relationship with you , but that in all sincerity you don't have same feelings for him as he had for you . But wait , if you are not married and still searching , and the guy in question possesses some good traits you would consider in a man for marriage , while not give him a chance to date him , not minding how blunt he was in his approach . Never say never . You can date him without allowing him to shine your " kpomo " .

Allow him chance for date with you . Within the first week of dating him , try to be sensitive whenever you are with him , in the process should you observe any ill-character he posses that you won't tolerate from a potential suitor , then you should use such as " banana peel " , to terminate your relationship with him . In summary , never push away someone that does good of this magnitude to you , without giving him/her justifiable reason for doing so , else you would be putting your life and future in line for bad things .

you suck at this advice

4 Likes

Re: Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 10, 2015
drlawizle:

Okay I hear you...I just wish you're talking from experience as I am & even if you are...not everyone will have it as lucky as you...
yes I am talking from experience . A young lady once walked into my former place of work years back , solicited a position , she was interviewed and later hired , she was even assited with relocation expenses . it was an audit firm . There are loads of managers who know quality and are out for it . if you are of the desired quality and got something to offer , this is never new . I never said it happens to everyone. I only was making the point , good things still happen in this country .

5 Likes

Re: Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? by Rexnegro(m): 11:46pm On Jan 10, 2015
shelter4luving:
i got a new job through someone i just met. it was 4 days ago, i make photocopies of my CV and was summiting round some companies and offices. lucky for me i walked in somewhere while talking to the security man at the gate, the manager came out, called me and we got talking. he said he just like me immediately he saw me. that am going to be his wife. that i should leave all my boyfriends and get serious with him. i was just looking and smiling. so after all the talked, he went through my CV and ask me to go to one organization and summit. so i went. lucky for me again i went straight to the place and was able to see the manager. after much conversation, she employed me immediately. although i did not tell the manager someone directed me there. that was how she took me to HR. and i was asked to resumed the following day.
I've resumed and i appreciate God and the first manager guy who directed me to this job.
the problem now is, he called me yesterday to come and spend the night in his house after work. he desperately want sex and i dont want to sound rude or ungrateful and at the same time i hate such nonsense.
Sis in the house, how do you handle such without looking ungrateful?
men in the house, how do you think i should treat this guy?
He calls me like mad with all manner of stu.pid love names. getting me angry but i want to be polite.
U can't give hime sex right ? What else do u have to give him ? If nothing den dump him n n his so called job he helped u with...or else u did be pressurize for sex more n more n u might end up doing wat u don't want to do. That's some men for u sha...or better still tell him point blank no need to harbor anytin in ur mind..tell him looking serious that u can't do it ,if he want his jobs he should take it o.... Nonsense
Re: Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? by Mentcee(m): 11:47pm On Jan 10, 2015
Lovina, so this is how you pay me back? By exposing our private discussion here online. Okay. No probs. You'l hear from me...
Re: Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? by musicwriter(m): 11:51pm On Jan 10, 2015
mutter:

Thanks for this. I've been following and I keep wondering why the OP believes the man don't know the company that gave job very well. The truth is the man already negotiated her employment before she got to that office. Unfortunately, she don't know it yet. That man can literally get her fired as fast as she was hired.

Not saying she should sleep or not sleep with him, but while at it she shouldn't be oblivious of the above fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? by KingMeezy: 11:54pm On Jan 10, 2015
Tell him you have HIV and he will run away grin
Re: Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? by Ologunjude(m): 12:02am On Jan 11, 2015
Give in. But let him know it the last time he will ever get it. Or introduce someone else, a friend to him since you don't fancy him. Your friend might just like him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 11, 2015
shelter4luving:
i got a new job through someone i just met. it was 4 days ago, i make photocopies of my CV and was summiting round some companies and offices. lucky for me i walked in somewhere while talking to the security man at the gate, the manager came out, called me and we got talking. he said he just like me immediately he saw me. that am going to be his wife. that i should leave all my boyfriends and get serious with him. i was just looking and smiling. so after all the talked, he went through my CV and ask me to go to one organization and summit. so i went. lucky for me again i went straight to the place and was able to see the manager. after much conversation, she employed me immediately. although i did not tell the manager someone directed me there. that was how she took me to HR. and i was asked to resumed the following day.
I've resumed and i appreciate God and the first manager guy who directed me to this job.
the problem now is, he called me yesterday to come and spend the night in his house after work. he desperately want sex and i dont want to sound rude or ungrateful and at the same time i hate such nonsense.
Sis in the house, how do you handle such without looking ungrateful?
men in the house, how do you think i should treat this guy?
He calls me like mad with all manner of stu.pid love names. getting me angry but i want to be polite.
Why, you ungrateful cockblocker!!!

Lol...just kidding...deal with it...wetin concern men...if we give you help again and you refuse to help us back, shey na linda ikeji you go turn to again?
Re: Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 11, 2015
Give us ur pissure...let's see what all the fuss is about first
Re: Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? by Acidosis(m): 12:06am On Jan 11, 2015
Timbuktou:
Then this thread isn't necessary.
Re: Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 11, 2015
Funny thread

The rationales are clearly divided along gender lines.
Re: Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? by rigarmortis: 12:09am On Jan 11, 2015
Everything is compromise, if you cant have seexx with him, meet him halfway.

He gave you a job?...then give him a blow jorb.
Re: Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 11, 2015
majekdom2:
yes I am talking from experience . A young lady once walked into my former place of work years back , solicited a position , she was interviewed and later hired , she was even assited with relocation expenses . it was an audit firm . There are loads of managers who know quality and are out for it . if you are of the desired quality and got something to offer , this is never new . I never said it happens to everyone. I only was making the point , good things still happen in this country .

You're not getting my point...i'm not trying to badmouth my country...the case you mentioned up there is one in a million..its just like wizkid dropping outta school to

become a star today & every kid too wanna follow suit...you know what will happen nah..what I'm saying is that its almost a norm in the real world for people to put in more

than dr CV to qualify cos there will always be ppl who are qualified than you're....hence when an opportunity like the one the girl had comes up you shouldn't pass it up..the

OP knows that too but she isnt handling it smartly...she can come out unscathed without sleeping with the man if she's wise...if she gotta friend dats cute & also likes the

man or is willing to chop his money then she should placate the guy with her & she's free to go...its a game bro..play!
Re: Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? by yuncka: 12:15am On Jan 11, 2015
shelter4luving:
thanks sis. i've even told him am in a serious relationship, but he's not hearing me.

Prove to him you are engaged through hoax. Become his friend on facebook or whatsapp and upload pictures wit U and Ur fake hubby (ask a brother/close friend to assist U) and tag dat same friend of Urs on all d pix U upload. He can go as far as commenting on the pictures too. U can buy a ring and snap Ur fingers and put d pix On Ur BBm/watsapp, change Ur relationship status....juz get creative wit d hoax..it has worked for most friends of mine.
Re: Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? by EfemenaXY: 12:16am On Jan 11, 2015
majekdom2:
hey , assylum seeker ... be mindful of what ya say on here .

Shut up you Agbero-cocaine-selling-touting-p!mp.

Who d'you think you're talking to?

1 Like

Re: Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? by chronique(m): 12:23am On Jan 11, 2015
Thief! Why did you steal what I wanted to say? tongue
carefreewannabe:

Change your number. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished / Couple Welcome Twins After 21 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / How Many Children Do You Think Is Ideal For A Family In This Current Economy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.