Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? (32526 Views)

My Wife’s Mother Would Say I Should Not Kill Her Daughter With Sex / Men, Why Did You Stop Marrying Two Or More Wives? / Dealing With Sex In Marriage After Having A Baby? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? by Otuabaroku: 9:02am On Jan 11, 2015
My position to this issue is not to bow to the pressure of giving sex in appreciation to the job he helped you secure. What you should do is be appreciative of what he did to you.

You can do this by sending a thank you card. On the issue of him wanting you to come and spend a night with him at this time. It is a no no for me. If you really fancy to date him. You can tell him you want to start by knowing him first. Then you take it from there. If you do not fancy him tell him that you are into serious relationship .

The reason you should never give in to sex for appreciation is that it could open door for him to always demand for it any time he feels like having sex with you. The reason being he can always threaten you with the job.

So how long would you cope with it? Remember your self worth is more than any job in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? by Hawlahscho(m): 9:07am On Jan 11, 2015
Hell No!

Start wt you're sorry and tell him you don't do such.

#Shikena undecided
Re: Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? by shelter4luving(f): 9:16am On Jan 11, 2015
Re: Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? by Dotunwa(m): 9:20am On Jan 11, 2015
Ill tel u what u kno but yo dont want to admit.

1. He liked you and told you this before helping you.

2. He indirectly proposed to you and you did not refuse him.

3. He called the second manager before you got to her, to make sur you are employed and start almost immediately, or u want to tell me she has been waiting for someone like you before. Its just the way guys do their things to make sure they get what they want.

4. You get what you want and he needs to getwhat he wants too.

5. Belive it or not he can call back and they will stop you at work (God forbid).

6. My sincere advice: be very very diplomatic in handling this guy. I kno his type and what they can do.
Re: Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? by anigbajumo(m): 9:49am On Jan 11, 2015
May b d man don nak her b4 seeking 4advice...lolz,
Re: Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? by mechanics(m): 10:01am On Jan 11, 2015
drlawizle:

You make me laugh...there's nothing you can do to someone who has planned to set you up especially if your boss is his protege...no amount of hardwork can save you

bro...only God & wisdom can...I learnt that the hard way...its just like Righteousness....its not of works but by grace...ever since I learnt that I've always been cool with

everyone even though I fuuuck up sometimes...they always got my back...
u didnt see dat i told d person in question to b prayerful, there's nothing God cannot do. Prayer connects us to God, so we ar saying d same thing.
Re: Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 11, 2015
mechanics:
u didnt see dat i told d person in question to b prayerful, there's nothing God cannot do. Prayer connects us to God, so we ar saying d same thing.

Not only prayer oh my brother...prayer & wisdom oh...wisdom oh!! Thats the problem with Nigerians...they prefer Divine intervention to Divine direction...they want things

served on a platter...thats why some smart ppl are having it good & others continue to blast in tongues...wisdom is d koko here man

1 Like

Re: Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? by 5minsmadness: 10:30am On Jan 11, 2015
hezey3davida:
Plz give me the mans number,I need a job too or is there still vacancy in your company. Pls link me up. Here is my Number 08161259106
shocked

grin sharp babe in the house grin
Abeg if I call u no vex cheesy

1 Like

Re: Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 11, 2015
chronique:
Thanks. Good morning. Have a swell and happy sunday.

Thanks, you too. smiley smiley
Re: Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? by DerMeister: 10:41am On Jan 11, 2015
grin grin One good turn deserves another and all that!!! OP will make it difficult for other girls to get jobs. grin

Billyonaire:
Have sex with him, he has impacted your life than most men you may have loved freely. Sorry, I am always blunt.
Re: Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 11, 2015
DIVFAVOR:

hmmmm I laugh in my mother's tongue, its easy to say here but very difficult when the action comes.
Please one very good question for you, how are you sure the man is not the owner of the company he referred the gal to?
We must be very sensitive in such decision. The gal should hv an open door meeting with the man and let him know her heart and also hear from the man. She is still single likewise the man.
Go and ask some sweet married couple how awkardly they met their spouse.
Good luck my frnd.

She is not single and she let the man know.
Re: Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? by ogwumgbe: 10:46am On Jan 11, 2015
Simply pour the blood Jesus Christ on his head and he will keep away from you. That's how to handle such sexual immoral fellows that hunt for pussy here and there
Re: Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? by Olaone1: 11:13am On Jan 11, 2015
shelter4luving:
THE TITTLE OF MY SONG IS:
THIS THREAD IS CLOSED
REMAIN BLESS AS YOU LISTEN AND ACT ACCORDINGLY.

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED( repeat 100 times)
THANK YOU ALL THIS THREAD IS CLOSED.

CHORUS:

IS CLOSED, IS CLOSED, IS CLOSED, ITS CLOSED.
THANK YOU
grin grin
Re: Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? by duni04(m): 11:29am On Jan 11, 2015
shelter4luving:
THE TITTLE OF MY SONG IS:
THIS THREAD IS CLOSED
REMAIN BLESS AS YOU LISTEN AND ACT ACCORDINGLY.

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED( repeat 100 times)
THANK YOU ALL THIS THREAD IS CLOSED.

CHORUS:

IS CLOSED, IS CLOSED, IS CLOSED, ITS CLOSED.
THANK YOU
Na lie. We no gree! We're going to thrash this topic out till we're tired grin

3 Likes

Re: Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? by Gynacologist(m): 11:32am On Jan 11, 2015
carefreewannabe:
Be polite but UPFRONT. Make him understand that there is no way you will sleep with him.

Men like him make me angry. angry angry angry
hw e tk mk u angry because of toto?
Re: Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? by BEN1986: 11:51am On Jan 11, 2015
According to Omawumi "if you ask me; na who I go ask?".
You want to play the fast one here. But things don't always go that way, go and sort out things with him before you regret knowing him in the first place. Be matured in your approach he will understand.

For me I prefer helping guys in need more than ladies who always think the help was given because of the thing between her legs. Try it give a guy a lift or job and ask for his phone number, he will appreciate you, you are like Angel Gabriel from God. ; but try that with a lady all the negative things starts going in her mind, to say thank you self is hard as if it is your duty and her right.

2 Likes

Re: Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? by Pennywise(m): 12:27pm On Jan 11, 2015
Methink you won't last very long in that your new job. You are going to say or do sth that will make them fire you before valentine day.
Re: Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? by osifred(m): 12:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
If my advice is not coming late I think your best bet is to meet him in an open place like an eatery. Ensure you pay the bills, act religious and politely decline his offer. If he is single and are you too you guys can get to know yourself better. I don't want to type long but I know of a similar case and today the guy is a big blessing to the family of the girl yet they are not in any sexual relationship. Infact the man was amaze that someone can turn down his offer.
Re: Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? by duni04(m): 12:54pm On Jan 11, 2015
osifred:
If my advice is not coming late I think your best bet is to meet him in an open place like an eatery. Ensure you pay the bills, act religious and politely decline his offer. If he is single and are you too you guys can get to know yourself better. I don't want to type long but I know of a similar case and today the guy is a big blessing to the family of the girl yet they are not in any sexual relationship. Infact the man was amaze that someone can turn down his offer.
That's even a turn on for some guys, he'll think you're trying to play hard to get

1 Like

Re: Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? by efficiencie(m): 1:01pm On Jan 11, 2015
shelter4luving are you a 'son of God', no gender considerations, or a church goer...Don't be physically confrontational, get the dude's name, fast and pray down fire upon his d.ic.k! Can he use a dead d.ic.k? The next time he sees you he'll prostrate for you...
Re: Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 11, 2015
shelter4luving:
i got a new job through someone i just met. it was 4 days ago, i make photocopies of my CV and was summiting round some companies and offices. lucky for me i walked in somewhere while talking to the security man at the gate, the manager came out, called me and we got talking. he said he just like me immediately he saw me. that am going to be his wife. that i should leave all my boyfriends and get serious with him. i was just looking and smiling. so after all the talked, he went through my CV and ask me to go to one organization and summit. so i went. lucky for me again i went straight to the place and was able to see the manager. after much conversation, she employed me immediately. although i did not tell the manager someone directed me there. that was how she took me to HR. and i was asked to resumed the following day.
I've resumed and i appreciate God and the first manager guy who directed me to this job.
the problem now is, he called me yesterday to come and spend the night in his house after work. he desperately want sex and i dont want to sound rude or ungrateful and at the same time i hate such nonsense.
Sis in the house, how do you handle such without looking ungrateful?
men in the house, how do you think i should treat this guy?
He calls me like mad with all manner of stu.pid love names. getting me angry but i want to be polite.

Why you generalizing it,like all men does same¿
Re: Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? by osifred(m): 1:05pm On Jan 11, 2015
duni04:

That's even a turn on for some guys, he'll think you're trying to play hard to get

Really? I thought it was the opposite
Re: Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? by DisGuy: 1:57pm On Jan 11, 2015
buy a perfume with a thank you card, give it to the gateman to deliver to him

then block his number on your phone

simples
Re: Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? by aswani(m): 2:59pm On Jan 11, 2015
Why did the OP give a stranger her phone number in the first place? You meet someone for the first time and they ask for your number, what stops you from saying I don't give my numbers to stranger's.
Re: Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? by biogbruski(m): 3:01pm On Jan 11, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] happy sunday nigerians!
Seriously I think d above advice is better to u to take! Some men are so blunt wen asking out a lady. U never call tell he might be ur GOD sent husband.
Re: Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 11, 2015
shelter4luving:
i got a new job through someone i just met. it was 4 days ago, i make photocopies of my CV and was summiting round some companies and offices. lucky for me i walked in somewhere while talking to the security man at the gate, the manager came out, called me and we got talking. he said he just like me immediately he saw me. that am going to be his wife. that i should leave all my boyfriends and get serious with him. i was just looking and smiling. so after all the talked, he went through my CV and ask me to go to one organization and summit. so i went. lucky for me again i went straight to the place and was able to see the manager. after much conversation, she employed me immediately. although i did not tell the manager someone directed me there. that was how she took me to HR. and i was asked to resumed the following day.
I've resumed and i appreciate God and the first manager guy who directed me to this job.
the problem now is, he called me yesterday to come and spend the night in his house after work. he desperately want sex and i dont want to sound rude or ungrateful and at the same time i hate such nonsense.
Sis in the house, how do you handle such without looking ungrateful?
men in the house, how do you think i should treat this guy?
He calls me like mad with all manner of stu.pid love names. getting me angry but i want to be polite.
first do u like d guy or jst dt u hate his character?
Re: Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 11, 2015
carefreewannabe:
^^You must be kidding.

Shelter4luving, don't you date this man under no circumstance. You don't owe him anything .

For real undecided
Re: Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 11, 2015
Op,take madam chaircover's advice. Cos no matter how diplomatic you want to handle this issue, you still owe him.

Trust me, you don't want to be owing people.
Re: Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? by Truthisit: 4:20pm On Jan 11, 2015
shelter4luving:
thanks sis. i've even told him am in a serious relationship, but he's not hearing me.
Tell him outrightly, it is impossible for you to do it. Tell him you don't love him and cannot love him!
You must be assertive here or you end up doing what will dent your conscience!
Re: Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 11, 2015
Ass, Gas or Grass, Nobody Rides For Free.
Re: Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? by Missmossy(f): 5:52pm On Jan 11, 2015
Chai! Why can't he grab?

Cut away yourself totally from him. He should know better than ask for such.

Some men and their silly ways, I wonder what he takes you for.
Re: Appreciation With Sex. Men Why? by Gudintent: 7:16pm On Jan 11, 2015
carefreewannabe:
^^You must be kidding.

Shelter4luving, don't you date this man under no circumstance. You don't owe him anything.

1k likes for you sweetie

Knock some sense into those boys in saggy jeans

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished / Couple Welcome Twins After 21 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / How Many Children Do You Think Is Ideal For A Family In This Current Economy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.