Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) (44819 Views)

5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song / Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano / A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by PrettySpicey(f): 11:34am On Jan 10, 2015
How could he do this? Force his daughter to marry the man who so violently abused her

What a father, he could not even protect his daughter.

Or he erroneously thinks he is protecting her from ridicule by marrying her off... so sad. Poor girl, she'd have to live with this.

1 Like

Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by edwife(f): 11:35am On Jan 10, 2015
Redoil:
why u wicked like this abi them tell u say the gurl no enjoy am?

ah!Are you for real?
A 13 years old girl enjoyed violent sex with 4 men? undecided undecided
I can't believe this came from a human being....no wonder rape has become the norm in Nigeria.....

What a failed generation.....

3 Likes

Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 10, 2015
I really think this country should be divided so that Muslims, Islam, Sharia and every other laws binding Northerners can keep doing their barbaric atrocities under a new Nation. Tufiakwa!

2 Likes

Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by cococandy(f): 11:37am On Jan 10, 2015
So you will forgive a rapist and let him marry your daughter?
nduchucks:
I can see that most of the critics here appear to be Christians.

While my opinion on this is currently reserved, I make bold to say that the so-called Christians who are condemning this man and the alleged rapists, that you are hypocrites and are not following the teachings of Jesus.

Jesus preaches forgiveness and he even forgave you people for killing him, you are well-advised to practice your religion properly. Many of you appear to be bigots who look for any opportunity to exhinit your religious bigotry.

2 Likes

Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by bobchigar(m): 11:37am On Jan 10, 2015
remsonik:

I said some or what do you call a father who gives his daughter's hand in marriage to her molesters.
Why "not some people are wicked" by virtue of raping, it has nullify him as a muslim because it is against islam principles which attract grave purnishment but if executed on him, people will not talk of his offense again, they will capitalise on his execution.
Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by 1stola: 11:39am On Jan 10, 2015
englishmart:
Islam is an unpredictable religion..
Englishfool
What concerns Islam with rape?
monkey
Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by maxisfield(f): 11:40am On Jan 10, 2015
Sick ppl n dia sick religion

1 Like

Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by jtina(f): 11:41am On Jan 10, 2015
Redoil:

Enjoyed being gang raped? By four men? Some people on dis thread are seriously sick

2 Likes

Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 10, 2015
cococandy:

Imagine condemned to ive with a rapist for the rest of her life. embarassed
Nowhere in all of this has her feelings or wellbeing been put into consideration.
Condemned to a lifetime of rape because I can bet my left leg that he will never seek her opinion anyway before bedding her.

Gosh!

I guess marrying her lets him off the hook and he'd no longer have to pay for his crime.

Such stories make me very sad.

I woke up in a good mood, decided to tidy up, played some music and simultaneously started the PC. When I logged in on NL, I read many dreadful stories like this one and saw the ra*pe video and another story about someone who hates his wicked mum and then the American woman who has been used because she loved. What is wrong with all these people? cry cry

I must confess that while it changed my happy it's Saturday mood and created sadness in my heart, it also made me grateful for the life I live. But what is wrong with all those people? Can we change for the better? How can we save all those kids? sad

1 Like

Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 10, 2015
Redoil:

Rapist alert.

2 Likes

Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 10, 2015
I just threw up reading this.Gaddammit.

2 Likes

Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by dayosaurus(m): 11:44am On Jan 10, 2015
cococandy:

Isn't that what your lord jesus christ preaches Are you going to go against his teaching??.. 'Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us'
Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 10, 2015
nduchucks:

While my opinion on this is currently reserved, I make bold to say that the so-called Christians who are condemning this man and the alleged rapists, that you are hypocrites and are not following the teachings of Jesus.

Jesus preaches forgiveness and he even forgave you people for killing him, you are well-advised to practice your religion properly. Many of you appear to be bigots who look for any opportunity to exhinit your religious bigotry.

Have been hearing of a guy who talks with its anus in NL, didn't know it's you angry

3 Likes

Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by cococandy(f): 11:45am On Jan 10, 2015
Really sad. How can you help these girls when their parents and then govt can't protect them?
carefreewannabe:

Such stories make me very sad.

I woke up in a good mood, decided to tidy up, played some music and simultaneously started the PC. When I logged in on NL, I read many dreadful stories like this one and saw the ra*pe video and another story about someone who hates his wicked mum and then the American woman who has been used because she loved. What is wrong with all these people? cry cry

I must confess that while it changed my happy it's Saturday mood and created sadness in my heart, it also made me grateful for the life I live. But what is wrong with all those people? Can we change for the better? How can we save all those kids? sad

1 Like

Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by cococandy(f): 11:46am On Jan 10, 2015
dayosaurus:

Isn't that what your lord jesus christ preaches Are you going to go against his teaching??.. 'Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us'
Pls don't be xtupid. Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by ify84(m): 11:47am On Jan 10, 2015
When I saw the headline, I knew it can only happen in a Aboki house..... So bad

2 Likes

Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by 100Cents: 11:49am On Jan 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:
OMG! either the man z a heartless n wicked imbe or he z a really foolish being!
thats rly bad!
I feel sorry 4 d gal.
FTC! grin frontpage things!

This religion is for men.

I.am.sure the same.religion will stipulate stoning for a married woman who committed adultery..

Nonsense. No fine, no floggings, nothing.

And every silly tom, dick and harry will be begging you to forgive. Which if you refuse and insist on justice, you become a victim of excommunication.
Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by nduchucks: 11:50am On Jan 10, 2015
Stelvin101:

Have been hearing of a guy who talks with its anus in NL, didn't know it's you angry

Apparently you are not bright enough to make counter points succinctly. Stoopid people discuss personalities while bright ones address issues. Prove that you are bright by discussing the issue at hand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by Mentcee(m): 11:50am On Jan 10, 2015
Islamabad!

1 Like

Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 10, 2015
cococandy:

Really sad. How can you help these girls when their parents and then govt can't protect them?

You have made two very important points. Parents and the government must protect children's rights. When parents fail, the government has to step in.

All we can do is to promote education in one way or another. Education changes the way people think and is a possible way out of poverty and that goes a long way because it enables people to critically assess the leaders they vote for.

1 Like

Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by nduchucks: 11:51am On Jan 10, 2015
cococandy:

We are not discussing what I would do here. Stay focused and reread my post.
Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by venivedivici(m): 11:52am On Jan 10, 2015
cococandy:

Death by stoning for the woman who's the victim.

Hahahaha, are you shïtting me? Thought that was for zina (adultery). It can't be that bad. I'm just surprised that the perpetrators were let off the hook after their henchman feigned repentance.
Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 10, 2015
englishmart:
Islam is an unpredictable religion..

Very unpredictable and outrageously weird
Everything about it makes no sense whatsoever

The other alternative with the same shariah is stoning the girl to death for putting herself in a position to be raped

1 Like

Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by venivedivici(m): 11:55am On Jan 10, 2015
tuffgongjo:
It is when victim starts falling for the perpetrator,here I A̶̲̥̅♏ making the father the victim.

It doesn't work that way, bro.
Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by LuckyLadolce(m): 11:57am On Jan 10, 2015
jusRadical:

By the capital of Pakistan.
Ok I see..
Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by LuckyLadolce(m): 11:58am On Jan 10, 2015
lilmax:
can't you see what's happening?
No i cant , What's happening sir?
Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by delishpot: 11:58am On Jan 10, 2015
nduchucks:

I am not against forgivenes, I am against his decision to marry a 13 year old girl to her rapist. The fact that you forgive a man that tried to poison you does not mean you should be comfortable to take food from him.
You forgive you move on. I understand that in those days, when a woman is disfugured or raped, no other man will want to marry her and a woman is expected to marry by society so her father will give his "broken" child to the one who harmed her even if it isnt for her best interest but for the honour of her family. Now adays, if that girl can get proper training and make sonething useful out of her self, she can still find love and marry a man who will compliment and love her.
This rape shouldnt be a life sentence for her which her father is making it become.

2 Likes

Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by iamakbar(m): 11:58am On Jan 10, 2015
carefreewannabe:
She is 13 cry cry cry

Does she want to get married to her ra*pist? cry cry cry cry
Marriage in islam depends on the uninfluenced consent of the bride-to-be. Once she is against it, such marriage is null and void. ISLAM is TOTALLY against FORCED marriage. If she says NO, then marriage cannot hold.
Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by duni04(m): 11:59am On Jan 10, 2015
Morale of the story: if you see a girl you like, rape her so u get off the hook and so she becomes entitled to marry you. Beautiful message our elders are passing across undecided

2 Likes

Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by dayosaurus(m): 11:59am On Jan 10, 2015
cococandy:

Pls don't be xtupid. Thank you

I won't insult you, cos low-lifers like u are brain dead.
Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by freecocoa(f): 11:59am On Jan 10, 2015
What is wrong with these people biko nu?

2 Likes

Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 10, 2015
When will we ever hear something soothing from this religion
If they are not throwing bombs or shooting and holding people hostage in defense of the religion,they are doing some other social vice.

If she gives him otapiapia now una go call am wicked

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) / I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos / 5 Generations Photo Of Nigerian Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.