Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) (44818 Views)

5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song / Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano / A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
iamakbar:

If the reality is different for some muslims, then the fault lies with them not the religion.
Muslims might not be perfect people but ISLAM surely is a Perfect religion.

Everyone should have the right to religious freedom and I have no problem with moderate, peaceful and sensible Muslims but I have the impression that your religion is not perfect at all. After all, your prophet married a 6-year-old and this is why many Muslims justify and institutionalize pedophilia.

To say that your religion is perfect is a lie.

I could mention many more aspects about Islam that make it a religion far from perfection but this is not the religious section. We are discussing the marriage between a child and her ra*pist here, which is wrong for two different reasons, the girl is still a child and her husband to be a sicko.
Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by ladyinred: 1:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
It's not bad enough that she was raped, she has to be married off to the rapist too. SMH.
Some men should never be able to make babies, let alone have children.
#WhenWillSheGetJustice?
Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by smartigo: 1:14pm On Jan 10, 2015

All of u shouting Islam are so pathetic n hypocritical. This is an issue that rears his ugly head as a result of the medieval mind of the father. Can't you even see this is the problem the North is facing because they aren't educated and exposed. Sorry to burst your bubbles, it is in the bible if you need to know. Is it part of the law.

Let's deal with issues critically and stop this name tarnishing;it is sordid.
Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:14pm On Jan 10, 2015
delishpot:

I am not against forgivenes, I am against his decision to marry a 13 year old girl to her rapist. The fact that you forgive a man that tried to poison you does not mean you should be comfortable to take food from him.
You forgive you move on. I understand that in those days, when a woman is disfugured or raped, no other man will want to marry her and a woman is expected to marry by society so her father will give his "broken" child to the one who harmed her even if it isnt for her best interest but for the honour of her family. Now adays, if that girl can get proper training and make sonething useful out of her self, she can still find love and marry a man who will compliment and love her.
This rape shouldnt be a life sentence for her which her father is making it become.

Theres no place for forgiveness in our Traditional religion.
Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:16pm On Jan 10, 2015
[size=38pt]I PRAY TO THE GODS FOR NIGERIANS TO SEE THE LIGHT OF TRADITIONAL RELIGION!

THE VERY FAITH OF THEIR FOREFATHERS WHOM THEY HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED TO BRAND AS SATANISTS!

THE GODS DO NOT FORGIVE!

KARMA STRIKES![/size]

1 Like

Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by nduchucks: 1:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
you must be a fool I tell ya, u just read wad happen to d small grl, in christianity we condemn such act unlike islam dat encourages it. Wen dem muhammed straff 6 years old y dem no go support am. Ya sister dem go gang rape am den wen dem post am we go support d rapist dem. Foolish ya
Your post is typical of what a brainless dullard would write. To make it worse you appear to be a religious bigot as well. You have my pity.
Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
smartigo:

All of u shouting Islam are so pathetic n hypocritical. This is an issue that rears his ugly head as a result of the medieval mind of the father. Can't you even see this is the problem the North is facing because they aren't educated and exposed. Sorry to burst your bubbles, it is in the bible if you need to know. Is it part of the law.

Let's deal with issues critically and stop this name tarnishing;it is sordid.

U shut ur mouth.

Bible and quran. Born of the same shyt.

2 Likes

Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:18pm On Jan 10, 2015
[size=28pt]Human Sacrifice must be legalized![/size]
Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by franugo(m): 1:19pm On Jan 10, 2015
LuckyLadolce:
how sir?

yhu are seriously asking such a foolish question 'in merit12's voice' Are u black?
Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by smsdigito: 1:19pm On Jan 10, 2015
stone age things....

1 Like

Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by cao(f): 1:20pm On Jan 10, 2015
justscorch:

You just so cute when you flare up,knew you where gon react this way and speak some sense,I'm against rape just as you are

So cute? Jesus please take the wheel, before I lodge it in his brain and/or so far up his rectum, that he would need to do a series of specific coughs to procreate, urinate & defecate.

You really need to learn how to start your sentence in a way that I won't be too angry to finish it. The first part of your sentence really isn't doing you any favours.
Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 10, 2015
All becos ya usless prophet raped a 6 years old grl dose not mean or makes him rite. Bro condemn dis nonsense dat happened else ya little sis or child will be raped by boko haram. Idiot people, being sentimenot take us anywhere condemn wad is wrong, can ya carry ya foolish self to meet sanusi dat ya want to marry his daughter or ya rape his daughter and come up wif such a proposal of marrying her. Wise up islamic illetrates, sanusi will serve ya dickson to his dogs for supper. Big foolish blood sucking moon god worshippers.
olayinka63:

Islam does not have any quarrel with a rapist marrying his victim, provided
certain conditions are met. “First, the girl has to observe Istibira’i, a month
period to ensure absence of pregnancy. The girl should not also be among
those prohibited for the rapist. Provided those conditions are met, marriage
can take place with the consent of the girl and her parents.”
But while he said the sin of committing zina (adultery) and its punishment
would be there for the rapist, “That cannot stop the marriage.”

the ultimate of the decision will be from the girl then in the future if somebody narrated this story to you will you marry her be sincere

1 Like

Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by thewarrior72: 1:23pm On Jan 10, 2015
What a blur future for this kid & the rest of girl child in ISLAM.....Oh what a pathetic RELIGION

1 Like

Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by franugo(m): 1:23pm On Jan 10, 2015
Redoil:
why u wicked like this abi them tell u say the gurl no enjoy am?

this amount of incessant stupidity n foolishness packed in2 a single person is mind-bogging! Why must u be so illogical n coldhearted

1 Like

Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by smsdigito: 1:24pm On Jan 10, 2015
PAGAN9JA:
[size=38pt]I PRAY TO THE GODS FOR NIGERIANS TO SEE THE LIGHT OF TRADITIONAL RELIGION!

THE VERY FAITH OF THEIR FOREFATHERS WHOM THEY HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED TO BRAND AS SATANISTS!

THE GODS DO NOT FORGIVE!

KARMA STRIKES![/size]
So what are you doing in the city? Go back to the cave, that's where you belong by this your orientation. I mean no harm o. Just trying to reason based on your thinking.

Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by justscorch: 1:24pm On Jan 10, 2015
cao:

So cute? Jesus please take the wheel, before I lodge it in his brain and/or so far up his rectum, that he would need to do a series of specific coughs to procreate, urinate & defecate.

You really need to learn how to start your sentence in a way that I won't be too angry to finish it. The first part of your sentence really isn't doing you any favours.

grin you can vex for Africa ehn, come jare and take your new year kiss,mod of the year 2014 tongue
Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 10, 2015
nduchucks:

Your post is typical of what a brainless dullard would write. To make it worse you appear to be a religious bigot as well. You have my pity.
ma foolish boi, is either condemn d act or ya in support of it, judging frm wad ya wrote ya in support. I guess ya d type dat goes around looking for children to finger. Imagine a 13 years old raped by 4 men and ya expect us to watch and let tinz go, ma bro am not ya kind am not a rapist, I stand for wad is rite. Hightime people like ya went for brain test, cos no sane man will support dis.

1 Like

Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by franugo(m): 1:28pm On Jan 10, 2015
frankmoney:
The world will be a better place without Islam.

not only islam buh without religion in its entirety!! Xtianity, islam, buddhism, traditionalism, and all other whacky stupid ancient bedeviled rubbish out therecry
Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by delishpot: 1:28pm On Jan 10, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

Theres no place for forgiveness in our Traditional religion.

To me, forgiveness us a personal thing. I may firgive an armed robber that almost killed me, but if he has to die by firing squad after being caught, tried and found guilty, It not my fault.
Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 10, 2015
mu2sa2:
There's a difference btw arranged marriage and forced marriage. The corper can say'No', if she isn't interested, but her silence implies consent. You're still too young to understand that it's the wish of every reasonable parent to see their child happily married. Many arranged marriages actually work. Some marriages that are supposedly based on so-called love crumble in no time - go to our courts and see for yourself. You will be surprised that 30 years from now the corper will still be happily married to the man. Maybe you wanted the corper to say 'no', but the girl loves and respects her parents, knowing that they'll always desire the best for her.

Frankly, you sound so disgusting when u publicly admit marriage are arranged. You wanna hear d rest of the story I guess, lemme finish it then. The corper in question is dating someone who she loves dearly buh can't get married to and is in pain as we speak, that's how I gat to know. Where is the joy in that. Nobody should he forced into an arranged marriage. Its barbaric and primitive, end of story.

1 Like

Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by smartigo: 1:31pm On Jan 10, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

U shut ur mouth.

Bible and quran. Born of the same shyt.

grin grin grin Pagan man. Your moniker speaks for itself, you know? I like some of your write-ups and some I don't. And u knw what? I never said 'shut ur mouth'.

So, learn to disagree with civility.
Am a christian and I am proud of it. Bible has two parts and you will need to read it to understand why it is so.
Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by nduchucks: 1:46pm On Jan 10, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
ma foolish boi, is either condemn d act or ya in support of it, judging frm wad ya wrote ya in support. I guess ya d type dat goes around looking for children to finger. Imagine a 13 years old raped by 4 men and ya expect us to watch and let tinz go, ma bro am not ya kind am not a rapist, I stand for wad is rite. Hightime people like ya went for brain test, cos no sane man will support dis.
In addition to being a dullard, you can't write simple English nor comprehend it. mumu
Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by iamakbar(m): 1:48pm On Jan 10, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Everyone should have the right to religious freedom and I have no problem with moderate, peaceful and sensible Muslims but I have the impression that your religion is not perfect at all. After all, your prophet married a 6-year-old and this is why many Muslims justify and institutionalize pedophilia.

To say that your religion is perfect is a lie.

I could mention many more aspects about Islam that make it a religion far from perfection but this is not the religious section. We are discussing the marriage between a child and her ra*pist here, which is wrong for two different reasons, the girl is still a child and her husband to be a sicko.
U re perfectly right by saying d Prophet married a six yr old girl. Buh den d physiological and anatomical structure of humans were different from what we have now. Then, humans had gigantic structures and had very rapid growth( u can research dat),thus a 6yr old girl of dat tym isn't d same as what u have nowadays. Moreso, he neva consummated the marriage until 3 yrs after i.e when she was 9.

However, on Pedophilia, it has been defined as an OVERT sexual desire for little girls. Lemme inform dat of all d wives of Muhammad(saw), he only married ONE as a virgin, the rest were either divorced or widowed. So how does dat make him a Pedophile? Try to understand Islam without prejudice or sentiments.
Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by username792: 1:49pm On Jan 10, 2015
bobchigar:

...so you are ready to marry raped

You are really a filthy, clueless, amoral savage!!!
The North of Nigeria is decadant and drenched in backwardness thanks to your kind. The fact that you would shame and stimatise a CHILD for falling victim of so much wickedness makes me wonder if you even have a soul.
Rape victims get married EVERY DAY because thank goodness, many people know that the shame and stigma of rape should be placed on the rapist and said rapists are persecuted and punished and not rewarded by marrying their victims.

Swine!

1 Like

Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by username792: 1:59pm On Jan 10, 2015
deavicky:
don't blame the father, once a girl is raped in the north she hadly get married

so who should blamed then?
who gave her hand as a CHILD in marriage to a gang-rapist?
who?
so because everybody is dwelling in fukery, he should not be blamed for condamned his child to a life of misery instead of seeking justice for her?

1 Like

Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by idrisprogress: 2:03pm On Jan 10, 2015
After paying d brideprice, na to dey rape d kid everyday be dat. Animal kingdom.

1 Like

Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by LuckyLadolce(m): 2:06pm On Jan 10, 2015
franugo:

yhu are seriously asking such a foolish question 'in merit12's voice' Are u black?
only a foolish man can recognise a fellow foolish man. Dnt be stupi.d ok?
Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by franugo(m): 2:11pm On Jan 10, 2015
LuckyLadolce:
only a foolish man can recognise a fellow foolish man. Dnt be stupi.d ok?

i really don't have the mb 2 deal with ur foolishness, so abeg swerve 4 now.
Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
iamakbar:

U re perfectly right by saying d Prophet married a six yr old girl. Buh den d physiological and anatomical structure of humans were different from what we have now. Then, humans had gigantic structures and had very rapid growth( u can research dat),thus a 6yr old girl of dat tym isn't d same as what u have nowadays. Moreso, he neva consummated the marriage until 3 yrs after i.e when she was 9.

So se*xual maturity now depends on height? Really? So a taller girl should be allowed to marry and have s*ex earlier than a smaller one even if they are of the same age? Really?

What about people of short height? They are forever immature?

And what about psychological maturity?

However, on Pedophilia, it has been defined as an OVERT sexual desire for little girls. Lemme inform dat of all d wives of Muhammad(saw), he only married ONE as a virgin, the rest were either divorced or widowed. So how does dat make him a Pedophile? Try to understand Islam without prejudice or sentiments.

No! Pedophilia is the condition of being sexually attracted to children and the sexual activity with children. The intensity and frequency with which someone feels attracted to kids is secondary.

Stop using excuses.

I am not condemning Islam utterly and completely. I respect other religions but I am also critical of them. I am also critical of Christianity, even though I am a Christian. Everyone should use their brain and reason in the first place and be critical of their own religion. No religion is perfect.

1 Like

Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:14pm On Jan 10, 2015
smsdigito:

So what are you doing in the city? Go back to the cave, that's where you belong by this your orientation. I mean no harm o. Just trying to reason based on your thinking.

You are mad. Are Japanese , Chinese and Indian living in caves?

Instead it is u ppl living on the streets.

1 Like

Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 10, 2015
PAGAN9JA:
[size=28pt]Human Sacrifice must be legalized![/size]

Now I am sure that you are insane.
Re: Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:16pm On Jan 10, 2015
smartigo:

grin grin grin Pagan man. Your moniker speaks for itself, you know? I like some of your write-ups and some I don't. And u knw what? I never said 'shut ur mouth'.

So, learn to disagree with civility.
Am a christian and I am proud of it. Bible has two parts and you will need to read it to understand why it is so.

Ive seen and understood enough of that bullshyt.

It cant get any more worse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) / I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos / 5 Generations Photo Of Nigerian Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.