Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? (45784 Views)

The Best President Nigeria Ever Had And Never Had. / Nigeria has finished me!! / Revealed! The Best President Nigeria Ever Had..see Photo Statistics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by delors(m): 9:11pm On Feb 14, 2015
How many presidents has nigeria had that u asking for best? Or you meant HoS?
Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by georgecso(m): 9:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
Shehu Musa Yaradua. . .

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by pazienza(m): 9:19pm On Feb 14, 2015
ruffDiamond:
Awo d best president nigeria missed BIG TIME

Nigeria in this context must mean Yoruba/Arewa.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by timota(m): 9:24pm On Feb 14, 2015
Pls we should just know that we have only 4 presidents since independent. All presidents are heads of state but not all heads of state are presidents

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by revolt(m): 9:24pm On Feb 14, 2015
Adminisher:
Muritala Muhammad and GMB/Idiagbon BEST

Jonathan / Shagari. WORST
what did murtala do? Pls u guys n ur petty propagandas sef!!
Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by revolt(m): 9:26pm On Feb 14, 2015
Adminisher:
Muritala Muhammad and GMB/Idiagbon BEST

Jonathan / Shagari. WORST
what did murtala do? Pls u guys n ur petty propagandas sef!! Jes mention one major thing he did thts still sustainable today...

Indulge me pls
Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by pazienza(m): 9:28pm On Feb 14, 2015
revolt:
what did murtala do? Pls u guys n ur petty propagandas sef!!

He murdered enough innocent Igbos, that alone is enough to make him their hero.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Rexyl(m): 9:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
There might have been none, but I will like to mention...

We can begin to name them and put their achievements beside them. Whilst some have achieved quite a lot, few others have nothing on ground to show for us, and which could have provided opportunities to the general public to mention them as achievers.
Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by dmz1: 9:32pm On Feb 14, 2015
I don't know who the best president Nigeria ever had, but I know the best presidio we never had....Obafemi Awolowo.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by pazienza(m): 9:36pm On Feb 14, 2015
GEJ is by far the best president/ HOS, this geographical entity has ever had. GEJ brings equity to governance. A trait that has endeared him to lovers of equity and brought pain to those on the opposite divide.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by TITOBIGZ(m): 9:38pm On Feb 14, 2015
menesheh:

You and your Buhaha are stupid

Common amen you can't say if really trust your magic Buhaha

Another chance=

Say amen to this one

May God run ur life the way [size=13pt]Buhari will run Nigeria[/size] if emerge the president

Shout a big Amen

If not u don't actually believe him therefore u are a bigot

A big fat sexy beautiful Amin,ameena,Ise,
Again May God secure your life d way nigeria is being secured under GEJ.(Ewu bekee) grin #Saibaba till GEJ dance Sekem

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by oluwafemi113(m): 9:39pm On Feb 14, 2015
Na OBJ na

As at off today, I can't say of next 4 years ooooo OBJ still remain the best Nigeria as ever produced

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Marineremmanson(m): 9:43pm On Feb 14, 2015
Djicemob:
Best: Yar'adua
Worst:GMB
Yar'adua the best SSCE May/June 2015 Government Paper 1 question 10 take note
Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Noneroone(m): 9:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
We've only had 5 presidents since independence ie zik, shagari, obasanjo, yaradua and jonathan. Others are heads of state.
Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by revolt(m): 9:45pm On Feb 14, 2015
pazienza:

He murdered enough innocent Igbos, that alone is enough to make him their hero.
na wa oOooooo
Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 14, 2015
NON OF ALL THOSE PRESIDENT
Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by emmykk(m): 9:50pm On Feb 14, 2015
aguiyi:

Point me to one infrastructure those 2 built in the south east and the south south

What was the value of goods and services then and now, those of you making this oil price noise do not even know what the economic value of money is vis a vis global cost
your people in south east got a big General in iherjirika,got minister of finance.there is a reason there is lack of igbo presidential candidates in this election,they are pls Gej is doing their bidding.2nd niger-bridge under way.

The south-south dont worry....you can own the president and be crying

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 14, 2015
General Sanni Abacha......despite all the sanctions nothing increased in price....Nepeng went on strike, Abacha stove was introduced......his onlu problem, he joined the army as a recruit thus taking decisions without thinking like many recruits do today.......
Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Fawklicant: 10:12pm On Feb 14, 2015
This is actually a no-brainer. President Good luck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan is the best so far by miles without sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Ahmeduana(m): 10:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
harde2lah:
We also have to consider the resources at their disposal if we are to decide without sentiments. The price of oil was the highest during gejs regime and I can't seem to find any massive infrastructure. IMO, I think all our past leaders including the current one are mediocres. But I will still give it to one of our past leaders. make i do my research first.
IF YOU CONSIDER THE RESOURCES AT THEIR DISPOSAL @ THE TIME WILL YOU KINDLY ALSO CONSIDER WHAT THE POPULATION USE TO BE THEN?
Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by mbaka0433: 10:28pm On Feb 14, 2015
Trut:
GEJ is the best...
OJUKWU and YAR'DUA top the list
Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Enigmaesq(m): 10:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
YAR'DUA top the list
Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by emmysoftyou: 10:45pm On Feb 14, 2015
oluwafemi113:
Na OBJ na

As at off today, I can't say of next 4 years ooooo OBJ still remain the best Nigeria as ever produced
na wa o

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by kuderrich: 10:46pm On Feb 14, 2015
harde2lah:
We also have to consider the resources at their disposal if we are to decide without sentiments. The price of oil was the highest during gejs regime and I can't seem to find any massive infrastructure. IMO, I think all our past leaders including the current one are mediocres. But I will still give it to one of our past leaders. make i do my research first.
if u're considering resources u mst also consider population too. U can't compare nigeria of 50M to over 150M
Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by emmysoftyou: 10:47pm On Feb 14, 2015
delors:
How many presidents has nigeria had that u asking for best? Or you meant HoS?
i guess some dnt knw the different btw a president and head of state..
Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by smugmanuel(m): 10:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
ABACHA
Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 14, 2015
docsholz:
Eight Four years of yaradua and Nigeria would have been much better than it is now
Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Edusouls(m): 10:51pm On Feb 14, 2015
i be complete igbo boy but olusegun obasanjo is nigeria best president ever, he is the one that injected a bit of life in the already dead nation..

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by wislika2015: 10:54pm On Feb 14, 2015
GEJ for now and you know that in your mind.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by agabaI23(m): 10:56pm On Feb 14, 2015
harde2lah:
while naira was superior to the dollar for some and to others, the population was about 50% of today's pop.
Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by icekidblaze(m): 10:57pm On Feb 14, 2015
GEJ 2 me he is the best president we have ever had in nigeria

No.1 Example (Electricity)

No.2 train stations

He is a man dat will not just lead u in the right way but also give u a hope dat u can also make it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

David Mark Solely Sworn In As A Mark Of Respect / APC Expels Danjuma Goje, Former Gombe Governor / Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.