Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? (45786 Views)

The Best President Nigeria Ever Had And Never Had. / Nigeria has finished me!! / Revealed! The Best President Nigeria Ever Had..see Photo Statistics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by somoyesoji(m): 7:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
Abacha is the best followed by OBJ. This 2 leaders may be crazy to approach of things but one thing I know about them is equity if it flows from Abuja it must get to the LGA. As long as you don't cross their part guy u go enjoy

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by vivalavida(m): 7:42pm On Feb 14, 2015
rusher14:
For trying to clean the Augean stables. Ridding Nigeria of the one factor that impoverishes a large generality of its people. No doubt General Muhammadu Buhari takes the plaudit.

We can try to play this any way we like but even Abacha with far less funds did a whole lot more than our present occupier of Aso Rock.

We all wailed and screamed blue murder when Turai Yar'Adua attempted to make mockery of our democracy.
Little did we know that the one who was to come after her would be worse than a shrew. Hardly a crime of the husband one might say but tacit support he hads shown by refusing to rein her in.

Same for his attitude with the litany of lawbreakers and ex-cons who litter his cabinet and inner sanctum.

Corruption leaves hospitals without drugs, deprives the studious child of the merit he/she deserves and leaves many seeking work even in the face of wealth.

One who faces corruption head on is one who gives hope to the down trodden.

Buhari is it.

Buhari fights corruption and makes things work.

Buhari best ever and hopefully he would get the opportunity to steer this ship on the right course.

Look @ this funeral dirge
Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by bewla(m): 7:43pm On Feb 14, 2015
murtala ramat muhammed

and

yar adua

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Hemanwel(m): 7:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
Maser:
General Muhammadu Buhari between 1983-1985.

He's the only one so far who suceeded in taming corruption. Nigerians are stubbornly corrupt and indisciplined.

You don't need just a president who will tell you I built railways, roads etc. yet allowing corruption to fester. Whatever infrastructure GEJ achieved in office, his legacy of corruption will cancel in no time as corrupt officials will embezzle monies meant for maintenance and allow them dilapidate.

What you need is a President who will aggressively tame corrupt officials and development of infrastructure will come naturally as your Governor and LG Chairman will be too scared to embezzle their allocation, thus be compelled to use them to build that dillapidated road that leads to your house. That to me is solving the problem from the root rather than on the surface.

I like GEJ as a person but sorry, he has proven again and again in words and action that he is not up to it. GMB is fit for purpose on this occasion and sure will get my vote in march.
And you think a leader who allegedly tamed corruption and built no infrastructure neither was any developmental project credited to his name any better??
Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by ocelot2006(m): 7:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
GEJ.
Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by TITOBIGZ(m): 7:50pm On Feb 14, 2015
menesheh:

Amen
May God run ur life the way GMB run country before .
Say amen

If u don't say amen that means u are delusional

May your financial status be like nigeria's economy under ur GEJ,say amen.but b4 dat #SaiBaba

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by TITOBIGZ(m): 7:52pm On Feb 14, 2015
vivalavida:

And may God flog u with koboko the way buhari and his hench-men were flogging Nigerians in 1984.
Say amen
May ur financial status be like nigeria's economy under ur GEJ,say amen.but b4 dat #SaiBaba
Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by infofta(m): 7:52pm On Feb 14, 2015
President Goodluck ran the most corrupt govt in Nigeria history. You can google it for yourself. Yar adua, the best president but....
Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by ocelot2006(m): 7:54pm On Feb 14, 2015
infofta:
President Goodluck ran the most corrupt govt in Nigeria history. You can google it for yourself. Yar adua, the best president but....

Is that so? Transparency International thinks otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by DesChyko: 7:54pm On Feb 14, 2015
Keziehenry:
Non so far

May God grant whomever paid your school fees the fortitude to bear their loss.
Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by haibe(m): 7:55pm On Feb 14, 2015
Yaradua

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 14, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]President Nnamdi Azikiwe and then President Shehu Shagari.
Both of them were hardly corrupt.[/size]

But Buhari said otherwise?
Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Akpan107(m): 8:05pm On Feb 14, 2015
aguiyi:

Point me to one infrastructure those 2 built in the south east and the south south

What was the value of goods and services then and now, those of you making this oil price noise do not even know what the economic value of money is vis a vis global cost
You made my day! God bless you!
Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
Djicemob:
Best: Yar'adua
Worst:GMB

Good things never last president Yar'adua has been best ever. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by comrAIHali(m): 8:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
YAR'ADUA is the best ever
Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by DesChyko: 8:17pm On Feb 14, 2015
infofta:
President Goodluck ran the most corrupt govt in Nigeria history. You can google it for yourself...

I just did and this is what I found:
Nigeria has recorded its best ranking on Transparency International’s corruption perception index (CPI) under President Goodluck Jonathan Transparency International

You can google it yourself.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by xklucvG: 8:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
chibwike:
In your opinions, who is the best president
Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe the pan Africanist.
Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
chibwike:
In your opinions, who is the best president

Obj anytime, anyday
Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by menesheh(m): 8:19pm On Feb 14, 2015
TITOBIGZ:

May your financial status be like nigeria's economy under ur GEJ,say amen.but b4 dat #SaiBaba

You and your Buhaha are stupid

Common amen you can't say if really trust your magic Buhaha

Another chance=

Say amen to this one

May God run ur life the way [size=13pt]Buhari will run Nigeria[/size] if emerge the president

Shout a big Amen

If not u don't actually believe him therefore u are a bigot

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Shubbylee(m): 8:25pm On Feb 14, 2015
fijiano202:
Apostle Paul was once Saul a freaking killer

Gbam!! God bless you and ur Generation for that statement!!
Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by cole265(m): 8:33pm On Feb 14, 2015
OBJ is the bestest.

GEJ is the worsteset.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by johnglo2(m): 8:33pm On Feb 14, 2015
History has it that President Umoru Musa Yaradua of blessed memories could have made it only if gej had drive to achieve 7 points agenda .I then wish to consider Gen Murtala and GMB. We pray 4 leaders with fear of God as we go to the poll to elect new leaders.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by halldoran: 8:35pm On Feb 14, 2015
mko abiola
Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Fourwinds: 8:35pm On Feb 14, 2015
I will say Yar'Adua. very compasionate.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 14, 2015
For me GEJ is the best civilian leader

IBB is the best military leader

Buhari is the worst!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by whao: 8:43pm On Feb 14, 2015
Djicemob:
Best: Yar'adua
Worst:GMB

Seconded! Musa Shehu Yar'adua is the BEST president Nigeria has ever produced.

Very simple with much impact. How I wish he never die. I really missed him and his good works.

May he rest well where ever he is right now.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by luggy(m): 8:47pm On Feb 14, 2015
jonathan is the man

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Realist2: 8:47pm On Feb 14, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Abacha cheesy

HOS though grin
No,GEJ remain the best

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by godoluwa(m): 8:50pm On Feb 14, 2015
BEST: MURTALA RAMAT MOHAMMED & GOODLUCK EBELE AZIKWE JONATHAN WORST:MUHAMED BUHARI & OLUSEGUN AREMU OKIKIOLA OBASANJO BABA IYABO

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by rusher14: 8:52pm On Feb 14, 2015
ocelot2006:

Is that so? Transparency International thinks otherwise.

Stop spreading blatant lies.

I dare you to provide a link to the point where Transparency International posted this ficticious chart.

No Such chart or record from TI.
Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by stag: 8:55pm On Feb 14, 2015
Okikiola Aremu Mathew Olusegun Obasanjo remains Nigeria's best president ever.

The only military man to return power to a democratically elected president and have power returned to him as a democratically elected president.

For many years I wished I could just see you for one day. I have just one question to ask though. Just once before Almighty calls you home. But I guess this wish of mine may never come to pass.

Still, God bless you Sir.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? by Omadachi(m): 9:01pm On Feb 14, 2015
Best -GMB

Worst-GEJ

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC Expels Danjuma Goje, Former Gombe Governor / Fulani Herdsmen Working For Boko Haram – Falae / DSS Report That Got Magu Rejected Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.