Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Why North Should Vote For Prof Osinbanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why North Should Vote For Prof Osinbanjo (624 Views)

Acting President Prof Osinbanjo Set To Send Onoghen's Name For Senate Confirmati / A Man's Tweet Addressed To Prof Osinbanjo On Governance Goes Viral (screenshot) / North Should Start Grooming Jonathan’s Successor In 2019 – Ahmadu Ali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why North Should Vote For Prof Osinbanjo by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 10, 2015
Recently i saw how the prof was analysing, in benin city, how they will manage the affairs of nigeria more efficient and discrete than gej. And surely i was convinced that this the man. Well you might say, but his the vice, well thats your take, i believe that he is the president not buhari. Buhari is the figure head but the prof is the president. Give and take, another phd will become head after the most likely demise of gmb who i believe is not sound health wise which the calabar incident is a pointer in that direction. Politics is a game of chess where interest reigns supreme, and unfortunately, gmb 12million+ votes will help the south retain power and looking at the indices, prof will, like jonathan, be sworn in as the president in not 2yrs but most likely, 6months time after swearing in. Thus north losses again, then who is politically saavy now. Apart from the calabar incidence, jonathan, was indirectly sending a sublime message when he was saying youths are next in line and also mentioned that his generation have failed. I believe he was sending a message to those that want to know should know the handwriting on the wall. The north wit their so called political acumen are falling for a bait handed them in the person of buhari, by obj and tinubu. Why is there now a romance between tinubu and obj, surely so that the old pa whom am sure is not well but making a bold face to fool his 12million votes that will later regret. Well speak all you want but surely, give gmb, the south will become president.

1 Like

Re: Why North Should Vote For Prof Osinbanjo by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 10, 2015
your topic contradict the body.
Re: Why North Should Vote For Prof Osinbanjo by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 10, 2015
eliment:
your topic contradict the body.
chess game is not just a,b,c. Pawns in the hands of the players.

(1) (Reply)

Sambo Booed At Emir Ofzazzau 40th Anniversary Ceremony In Zaria / This One Is Serious O,come And Identify Obj..ffk And Gej Here. / Is Jonathan Right To Say Most Corruption Is Just Common Stealing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.