Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead (20830 Views)

Female Suicide Bomber Hits UNIMAID Warning: Graphic Pictures / Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) / Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead by amaechionuh(m): 2:35pm On Jan 10, 2015
Hijab should be banned in Nigeria. No woman should wear hijab.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead by electropiz(m): 2:35pm On Jan 10, 2015
Followers of a religion of piss

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead by loifez(f): 2:35pm On Jan 10, 2015
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 10, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:
How long shall Nigerians suffer?

How long shall Nigerians cry?

How long will Nigerians continue to die and perish?

How long will this insecurity last?

How long will Nigeria have this weak leadership?

Nigerians want change!

Nigerians do not want bad luck called goodluck

Nigerians want a strong man that can command the affairs of the nation.

Vote for General Buhari

Say No to corruption

What's wrong with you guys?

Sad news like this and you're here campaigning and begging for likes.

PS: if you want to get many likes just write something like this man wrote.

Rest in peace, all feared dead.
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead by seunlayi(m): 2:35pm On Jan 10, 2015
GMB boys at work coolGMB boys at work

3 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead by Francon(f): 2:35pm On Jan 10, 2015
God have mercy on their souls
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead by datbay(m): 2:35pm On Jan 10, 2015
Very soon....this will be a thing of the past
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead by pmc01(m): 2:36pm On Jan 10, 2015
Nigeria is just so unfortunate to have a weakling governing her currently.

May God save us from our own inactions.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead by lacasa: 2:36pm On Jan 10, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Nigerians want change!

Vote for General Buhari

Say No to corruption
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead by scarpa: 2:37pm On Jan 10, 2015
GEJ all the way.

These things makes PDP stronger.

The blood of these bombers are not different from Buharis' blood.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead by funkiebully: 2:37pm On Jan 10, 2015
Buhari boys campaigning vigorously in maidugri

God save us from this tyrant.

RIP to d unfortunate ones.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead by lion042(m): 2:37pm On Jan 10, 2015
WHERE IS THE FUTURE
23 years ago when I was still in primary school I heard the names of men like Buhari, Obj, IBB, Atiku, Davide Mark, etc my primary two teacher mrs. Obi told me that we are the leaders of tomorrow, I conceived it and believed it because it was coming from my highly reputable teacher who helped in forming the person that I later become.
23 years later the names of those men are very much new like the regular songs of the ages, then I became confused and suddenly disappointed on my teacher who told me that we are the leaders of tomorrow, then resort in asking my self where is the future? The nations of the world that are on top are ruled by young men who understand the jetness of this age, what we need in nigeria is a young and creative mind, so let us give Dr.Godluck Jonathan another chance to finish what he started in nigeria, he may not be the best candidate but he is exactly what we need at this age, GEJ is young, he is considerate, he is kind, he is energetic and tolerant , Let us vote GEJ he is the man that can take Nigeria to the promise land.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead by manutdadex(m): 2:38pm On Jan 10, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Nigerians want change!

Vote for General Buhari

Say No to corruption
shows how shallow u are..wit all dis; lives are lost yet na sai buhari u go mention! Am worried wit d kind of opposition we av...death of citizens an opportunity to campaign.....wat abt support for d nation? It shows aw much u love ur people....

6 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 10, 2015
everybody wants goodluck ebele
jonathan GCFR, Ph.D, B.Sc, SSCE, NTA , AIT and
common entrance...
Gej till 2019...

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 10, 2015
Nigeria has no leadership, we need strong leadership.

Unfortunately the people suffer from poor leadership, please don't vote in GEJ 2015, it's a big risk.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead by pmc01(m): 2:40pm On Jan 10, 2015
amaechionuh:
Hijab should be banned in Nigeria. No woman should wear hijab.

Innocent citizens should be denied their right to make their own rational decisions?

If they start using school bags to ferry bombs to location of blast, should school bags then be banned too?
Is it their fault that Mr. President is incapable?
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead by Osama10(m): 2:41pm On Jan 10, 2015
Is it better to remain in your house/state and get killed by boko haram or relocate to a safe state?
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead by biggeorge700(m): 2:42pm On Jan 10, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Nigerians want change!

Vote for General Buhari

Say No to corruption
trust none of the above with your life. Stop clamouring for "one person" the way the isrealites did in the bible. I'm sure if u ask them if they enjoyed King Saul when God granted them what they clamoured for, they will answer you with;"David was far much better". With one voice, why don't we cry unto God?

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead by Misogynist2014(m): 2:43pm On Jan 10, 2015
Jonathan should step down, that clueless man. What is happening in Sri Lanka will surely repeat itself here.
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
Buhari again. ...........

Show your certificate ..............kai i dey with army

Can I have your mobile number. ........kai I can't remember my phone number

Mr Buhari why is it that corruption is too much with apc. ............don't mind them their are kworopt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead by Dalastd123: 2:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
danaiks:
Did you know that in 1983, Chief Obafemi Awolowo contested at the age of 74 while Chief Nnamdi Azikiwe contested in 1979 at 75? Did you know that Ronald Reagan became US president at the age of 70 and served two terms of four years each? Just last December, Tunisia sworn in Beji Caid Essebsi as their President. Did you know how old is he? President Essebsi is 88 years old. The election that brought him in as president was the first free and fair presidential election since the country (Tunisia ) gained independence in 1956. If a 72 years old grand “Pa” (as the haters called him) can give me constant electricity, guarantee maximum security (stop the killings up North), put food on my table and stop corruption that a 57 years old young man who is suffering from an inferiority complex can not give then I will be a very big fool to refuse such CHANGE. So those making noise about BUHARI’s age should shut the hell up and give in for a great change.

SAI BUHARI
and this is 2015

4 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead by femliany(m): 2:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
Waiting for Mama Peace to comment o.... 'chei dia ris gorduoooo..all dis blood dat are siaring in borno.okay contunu
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead by menesheh(m): 2:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
heee Buhari be careful

call ur boys to order
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead by webtech: 2:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
We need change
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead by Kingspin(m): 2:46pm On Jan 10, 2015
[quote author=ChinemeOkpan post=29668534]How long shall Nigerians suffer?

Nigerians want change!

Vote for General Buhari

Say No to corruption

@chinemeOKPAN
Jonathan is not the bomber. The bombers are there in the North and you still want the bombers to rule us that are not bombers. Watch ur back nigga.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead by Misogynist2014(m): 2:46pm On Jan 10, 2015
scarpa:
GEJ all the way.

These things makes PDP stronger.

The blood of these bombers are not different from Buharis' blood.
May you and your entire family experience what the clueless one is making us pass through, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead by sefe73(m): 2:46pm On Jan 10, 2015
Buhari nd his boys killing more innocent souls to get sympathy...God wil soon exposed him nd his boys.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead by Atigba: 2:46pm On Jan 10, 2015
Buhari why?

For how long will drink innocent blood

There is God ooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead by knightsTempler: 2:46pm On Jan 10, 2015
Ah religion, so useful when you need a potpourri of excuses to rationalise your desire to belittle others, hate and kill.
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead by mrbillz(m): 2:46pm On Jan 10, 2015
God please come ti our aide. Shey na like this we go dey dey
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead by ChinemeOkpan: 2:47pm On Jan 10, 2015
biggeorge700:
trust none of the above with your life. Stop clamouring for "one person" the way the isrealites did in the bible. I'm sure if u ask them if they enjoyed King Saul when God granted them what they clamoured for, they will answer you with David was far much better". With one voice, why don't we cry unto God?

manutdadex:
shows how shallow u are..wit all dis; lives are lost yet na sai buhari u go mention! Am worried wit d kind of opposition we av...death of citizens an opportunity to campaign.....wat abt support for d nation? It shows aw much u love ur people....

XavierG:

What's wrong with you guys?
Sad news like this and you're here campaigning and begging for likes.
PS: if you want to get many likes just write something like this man wrote.
Rest in peace, all feared dead.

Thanks for all your advise. I am passionate about the future of Nigeria and it is painful that every other day, we hear of people dying in their thousands.

It is not really been addressed because the violence is being carried out mainly in the North, if this is not contained, it will get to all parts of the country very soon. Nigerians deserve better than this.

I want change, I am tired of excuses for failure.

thanks

3 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead by onoshenry(m): 2:48pm On Jan 10, 2015
Not again... why these barbaric and senseless killings? God please heal our land of these evil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Magu's Sack: Court Adjourns Suit, As Lawyer Cries Out To The Court- Newtelegraph / Edward Onoja Was Arrested By SARS For 'Importing Ak-47' - Politics Nigeria / Funmilayo Ogun: Seyi Makinde Is An Accidental Governor, He is Working For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.