Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,573 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead (20845 Views)

Female Suicide Bomber Hits UNIMAID Warning: Graphic Pictures / Bomb Blast In Yobe Market, Many Confirmed Dead (PHOTO) / Bomb Blast Rocks Yola Market, Many Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead by SUBMARINE: 4:25pm On Jan 10, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:
How long shall Nigerians suffer?

How long shall Nigerians cry?

How long will Nigerians continue to die and perish?

How long will this insecurity last?

How long will Nigeria have this weak leadership?

Nigerians want change!

Nigerians do not want bad luck called goodluck

Nigerians want a strong man that can command the affairs of the nation.

Vote for General Buhari

Say No to corruption

RIP to the dead.

A shameless person impersonating to be a member of the great and mighty Igbo nation grin

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead by SUBMARINE: 4:27pm On Jan 10, 2015
danaiks:
Did you know that in 1983, Chief Obafemi Awolowo contested at the age of 74 while Chief Nnamdi Azikiwe contested in 1979 at 75? Did you know that Ronald Reagan became US president at the age of 70 and served two terms of four years each? Just last December, Tunisia sworn in Beji Caid Essebsi as their President. Did you know how old is he? President Essebsi is 88 years old. The election that brought him in as president was the first free and fair presidential election since the country (Tunisia ) gained independence in 1956. If a 72 years old grand “Pa” (as the haters called him) can give me constant electricity, guarantee maximum security (stop the killings up North), put food on my table and stop corruption that a 57 years old young man who is suffering from an inferiority complex can not give then I will be a very big fool to refuse such CHANGE. So those making noise about BUHARI’s age should shut the hell up and give in for a great change.

SAI BUHARI

But they were not illiterates like KAI Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead by kay1one(m): 4:28pm On Jan 10, 2015
kakakoshina:

Stop religion discrimination

Whatever that means!
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead by babestella: 4:29pm On Jan 10, 2015
Raiders:
so what is the responsibility of the Nigeria government? The last time I checked, GEJ took an oath to protect the lives and properties of Nigerians. How would you feel if your relatives was killed because the president didn't do his job by providing security

Stop this sentiment please. GEJ has an army under him and the army is doing the job. It is always easy to criticise. GEJ is not a magician and cannot protect every 1 life in NIGERIA. Even if we have a police man to a citizen, it is still not enough. If you had seen video of Boko haram attacks, you will be amazed at their numbers. They come in thousands. What do you think it takes to over run a whole town?

3 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead by stigman(m): 4:33pm On Jan 10, 2015
jamilkb:
This is not fair embarassed , people are dying here in the north, The so-called president has done nothing yet I think this president hates us angry RIP to the deads, May Allah have mercy to the deceased and protect us ALL from this dreaded BH.. cry cry

Politician where in the north are you

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead by Raiders: 4:37pm On Jan 10, 2015
babestella:

Stop this sentiment please. GEJ has an army under him and the army is doing the job. It is always easy to criticise. GEJ is not a magician and cannot protect every 1 life in NIGERIA. Even if we have a police man to a citizen, it is still not enough. If you had seen video of Boko haram attacks, you will be amazed at their numbers. They come in thousands. What do you think it takes to over run a whole town?
I am not been sentimental but been rational. in a football match, when the team fails to perform its the coach who gets all the blame because its his job strategies and control his team. GEJ is like a coach in a football team; he is the boss of the army for over 6 years so if the army fail to do their job he is to take all the blame. GEJ has failed woefully in terms of security and has failed to keep his oath to protect the lives of Nigerians.
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead by ollyruffy: 4:41pm On Jan 10, 2015
#GEJMUSTGO2015#. We need a change
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead by Whizpeter(m): 4:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
venivedivici:

If I call you an uninformed fool, you will say I'm insulting you. Your level of thinking is diminutive.
My mother used to tell me that SILENCE is the best answer for....
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead by baybiemee: 4:48pm On Jan 10, 2015
Jonathan is incapable of handling the insecurity in our nation. Many are dying in their numbers daily, or is it because it hasn't gotten to us? If we don't vote him out now it will get to us one day.
No man goes to sleep when his neighbour's roof is on fire. Vote wisely.
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead by eazydon(m): 4:50pm On Jan 10, 2015
Tomorrow must be better: This is a message from Nigeria next big bang artiste Hyness. Better Tomorrow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_p0HRJ2bu8
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 10, 2015
D 1st 10 posters blame a suicide bombing on GOODLUCK chai

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead by Reference(m): 4:55pm On Jan 10, 2015
Raiders:
I am not been sentimental but been rational. in a football match, when the team fails to perform its the coach who gets all the blame because its his job strategies and control his team. GEJ is like a coach in a football team; he is the boss of the army for over 6 years so if the army fail to do their job he is to take all the blame. GEJ has failed woefully in terms of security and has failed to keep his oath to protect the lives of Nigerians.

So how many months or years are you willing to give Buhari to stop every suicide attack if he becomes President. Answer.
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead by kakakent: 4:56pm On Jan 10, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Nigerians want change!

Vote for General Buhari

Say No to corruption

RIP to the dead.

Maybe if pple like you support the president we will win this war on terror my gosh do u xpect gej to be a guard at d market no body ever blames that devil shekau its all gej I mean I if you go out nd shoot ur neighbour 2mao plle will come here nd call gej names pls be focused nd stop being silly
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead by coldFLARES1(m): 4:59pm On Jan 10, 2015
manutdadex:
shows how shallow u are..wit all dis; lives are lost yet na sai buhari u go mention! Am worried wit d kind of opposition we av...death of citizens an opportunity to campaign.....wat abt support for d nation? It shows aw much u love ur people....
You may be excused if you think the FG represented by JEG is not complicit in all these. One hare-brained nonentity has dragged a huge number to an untimely death and u have a president who has said terrorism is everywhere in the world, maybe this is our turn. a man that would fight terrorism by a decree from the church or through wishful thinking just as he has outperformed previous administrations in the fight against corruption by an hogwash 'technology' that only him understands.
The earlier you realise that it does not serve GMB's political advantage to kill a mass of people critical to realising his ambition, then you can begin to share the grief of the families that have lost loved ones and are still losing them.
Your president could commiserate with the french people on the death of just 12 people whereas lives means nothing here as his purposelessness keeps decimating the population of a region.
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead by PLEXPLEX(m): 5:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
jamilkb:
This is not fair embarassed , people are dying here in the north, The so-called president has done nothing yet I think this president hates us angry RIP to the deads, May Allah have mercy to the deceased and protect us ALL from this dreaded BH.. cry cry

WITH ALL UR SENSE !
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead by venivedivici(m): 5:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
Whizpeter:

My mother used to tell me that SILENCE is the best answer for....

Wisdom. . .?
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead by divaoflife: 5:21pm On Jan 10, 2015
In Jonathan'voice 'how many people have died that Buhari is talking of insecurity?You see,the man is too old.Are people not dying like chicken in Pakistan?....
Honestly,it is a shame.It is a shame the kind of people we have in government.
All through his campaign,I have not heard the president tell us what he has done to combat insurgency.All he has been doing is attack General Buhari.These BH animals are gradually taking Nigeria over.A government that cannot secure the lives of its citizens have no business in government.
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead by makahlj2: 5:34pm On Jan 10, 2015
May the vile beasts who brainwashed a 10-year old girl to blow herself and all these innocent people burn forever in the deepest chasm of Hell! I usually don't wish such things to anybody, but those scum deserve an exception.
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead by tonte(m): 5:38pm On Jan 10, 2015
boko haram is INVOLUNTARILY campaigning for Buhari though...perfect coincidence...GEJ's daughter is marrying today and ofcourse he's celebrating with her and this happens...smfh
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead by Leebeedo(m): 5:48pm On Jan 10, 2015
It's really surprising how majority of Nigerians think. You guys are blaming the president for a suicide bomber being successful in her mission orchestrated by a group of brainwashed religious extremists. The other day, a suicide bomber confessed that her parents compelled her to engage in suicide bombing. That's the president's fault too, cos he ought to have stopped the parents of the little girl.
A very bad attribute of Nigerians is that they always blame others for their woes, they don't like to take responsibility, they're never patriotic and they also support evil a lot.
The north brought these upon themselves. Let's not shy away from what we all know, ISLAM IS THE PROBLEM OF NORTHERN NIGERIA AND THE WHOLE WORLD.They started with killing Christians and they stylishly welcomed it . They never knew that this disaster would overstay it's welcome. They should enjoy the company of the visitor.
I will end with a translated Yoruba adage that says THE LEECH IS KILLING ITSELF BUT THINKS IT'S KILLING THE DOG
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead by tochyano(m): 5:53pm On Jan 10, 2015
1stola:
ewooooh cry sad' sad'
This gej's people no go finish us oooo.
-azazi
Nigerian people: Mr. President sir, a suicide bomber just killed 65 people in Maiduguri few minutes ago.
GEJ: [s] Don't, worry, I will call my boys to order [/s] Apc must be responsible for this.
Nigerian people: Sir, the people need immediate medical attention and aide...
GEJ: You people's problem too much o, can't you see that I'm currently campaigning for reelection, why should I give a damn?

Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead by daey118(m): 5:57pm On Jan 10, 2015
fabiano09:
Never knew i'd have to say this,i am ashamed of Islam. Violence begets violence, what kynda message are dey passin to d younger muslims? Just dis week d paris killing,were aee d clerics,wat are dey saying? Allowin dis beasts to kip indoctrinating kids.
God bless ths you yanfu yanfu....i always ask...who are the alfas teaching that violence is good and why has the good ones not come out to tackle them yet?
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead by mex22: 5:58pm On Jan 10, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Nigerians want change!

Vote for General Buhari

Say No to corruption

RIP to the dead.

ChinemeOkpan!ChinemeOkpan!!ChinemeOkpan!!! How many times did I call u.thrice right.Desist from this your attitude.Your profile shows you joined nairaland in sept 2014 and from all ur posts all u have done was to comment against the president, no contributions to other threads. It speaks volumes of ur intergrity. were paid to do this. (Speak ill about the president) even in areas he has done well.I KNOW SOME INDIVIDUALS HAVE BEEN PAID TO COME ON NAIRALAND AND PUSH SOME INDIVIDUALS POLITICAL INTEREST. I am not a Jonathan fan and I am not bothered if he wins or looses but I I believe strongly his government is been sabotaged to the detriment of we nigerians.blowing up of gas pipelines, incessant bomb blast and killings all to potray that the government is not working thus causing untold hardship on the masses.My fellow NIGERIANS I urge we vote wisely no matter the pressures we are been put through.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead by daey118(m): 5:59pm On Jan 10, 2015
babestella:

and you think you jst made sense :-/ ....no yabs intended.
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead by mex22: 6:14pm On Jan 10, 2015
kakakent:

Maybe if pple like you support the president we will win this war on terror my gosh do u xpect gej to be a guard at d market no body ever blames that devil shekau its all gej I mean I if you go out nd shoot ur neighbour 2mao plle will come here nd call gej names pls be focused nd stop being silly

NO NEED RESPONDING TO ChinemeOkpan.To know more about him check his posts.He is sponsored!!!
https://www.nairaland.com/chinemeokpan/posts
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 10, 2015
Allah akhuba #boooooommmmmmm#, islam is destruction, destruction is islam. Dey re bunch of blood sucking demons and wif their usless moon god called allah, and a prophet known as d world greatest rapist called muhammed. He wiped a six years old babe. grin just watching al jazeera, imagine a small grl forced to join boko haram by her father, usless people. All of una will end in hell fire wif muhammed d rapist
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead by epospiky(m): 6:46pm On Jan 10, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Nigerians want change!

Vote for General Buhari

Say No to corruption

RIP to the dead.
How sure are u that Buhari will make a difference.
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead by ChinemeOkpan: 6:47pm On Jan 10, 2015
mex22:

[s]
ChinemeOkpan!ChinemeOkpan!!ChinemeOkpan!!! How many times did I call u.thrice right.Desist from this your attitude.Your profile shows you joined nairaland in sept 2014 and from all ur posts all u have done was to comment against the president, no contributions to other threads. It speaks volumes of ur intergrity. were paid to do this. (Speak ill about the president) even in areas he has done well.I KNOW SOME INDIVIDUALS HAVE BEEN PAID TO COME ON NAIRALAND AND PUSH SOME INDIVIDUALS POLITICAL INTEREST. I am not a Jonathan fan and I am not bothered if he wins or looses but I I believe strongly his government is been sabotaged to the detriment of we nigerians.blowing up of gas pipelines, incessant bomb blast and killings all to potray that the government is not working thus causing untold hardship on the masses.My fellow NIGERIANS I urge we vote wisely no matter the pressures we are been put through.[/s]

May I drop dead if I have collected any money to support Buhari.I dont need peanuts from anybody. My desire is to see a better Nigeria that GEJ has failed to give Nigerians.

I have also read your post history and I have never seen anywhere you have critisised GEJ- is he perfect?

I also think you need to concentrate on your own personal life. I do not support it but it is 14 years if you are caught to be a homosexual.

https://www.nairaland.com/1500086/surprising-gay-celebrities#19220897

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead by mustymatic(m): 6:54pm On Jan 10, 2015
BenGlobal1:
...I wonder y u didn't mind ur business.
Haha...Na we dey north na..Literally, that's my business
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 10, 2015
John Wesley, Anglican cleric and Christian theologian largely credited, along with his brother Charles Wesley, as founding the Methodist movement (1703-91) wrote: “Ever since the religion of Islam appeared in the world, the espousers of it...have been as wolves and tigers to all other nations, rending and tearing all that fell into their merciless paws, and grinding them with their iron teeth; that numberless cities are raised from the foundation, and only their name remaining; that many countries, which were once as the garden of God, are now a desolate wilderness; and that so many once numerous and powerful nations are vanished from the earth! Such was, and is at this day, the rage, the fury, the revenge, of these destroyers of human kind”.

Alexis de Tocqueville wrote of Islam: “"I studied the Kuran a great deal ... I came away from that study with the conviction that by and large there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammed. As far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world, and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion infinitely more to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself."
Re: Suicide Bomber Hits Maiduguri Market, Many Feared Dead by babestella: 8:36pm On Jan 10, 2015
Raiders:

Please don't compare football match with terrorism. They are 2 different things. You can even compare a war situation with terrorism where the next person standing beside you might be a suicide bomber.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose / Dino Melaye Serves INEC Restraining Order To Stop His Recall Process / Buhari's 2019 Presidential Campaign Headquarter In Jigawa State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.