Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Katsina Govt To Demolish 99 Year Old ECWA Church - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Katsina Govt To Demolish 99 Year Old ECWA Church (20027 Views)

Here Is What ECWA Church President Have To Say About Kaduna Killings / Kaduna: ECWA Church Donates Foodstuff To Muslim For Ramadan / I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Govt To Demolish 99 Year Old ECWA Church by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 12, 2015
cuteboy2:

This is shocking and heart rending. cry cry cry
if you have stayed in the north, and have Seen the heinousness of this people you may say I'm not even reporting well. GOD will forgive our media houses (especially NTA) the way they reported funtua crisis ehn lipsrsealed let Me just stop here at least for now
Re: Katsina Govt To Demolish 99 Year Old ECWA Church by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
cuteboy2:

[size=14pt]We care!!!!!!![/size]

Today, Nigerians (Muslims and Christians) pay top dollars like idiots to go and strut around the Notre Dame church in Paris, St Georges Chapel in London, and St Peter's Basilica in Rome, the Byzantine/Ottoman mosque in Istanbul, and the Dome on the Rock Mosque at Jerusalem because those countries preserved ancient places of worship. At home, and in our backward thinking we set bulldozers to destroy ours.

We oppose this planned destruction of the 99 yr old ECWA church in the same way we oppose the destruction of Ancient Islamic Libraries in Timbuktu and Goa in Mali, by ISIS in Maghreb marauders and murderers in Mali.

*** MENTAL SLAVERY IS THE WORST FORM OF SLAVERY ***
can't you code that he is an islamic bigot? They are this HEINOUS I tell you. If it were to Be a mosque, they would have started their killings. HEINOUS AND SELFISH SOULS
Re: Katsina Govt To Demolish 99 Year Old ECWA Church by rhames(m): 6:58pm On Jan 12, 2015
cuteboy2:

Please share the text of this new statement or a link to its report in the media.

ECWA MATAAZU
Have you read the report that a 99-year-old ECWA Church in Mataazu, Katsina State, is about to be demolished by the government? My first response is that no matter the offence, it is a monument that should be preserved. Well, it was all a rumour. According to the Katsina State Inter-faith Committee, a fence that was built without approval is what is under query. People just like to create avoidable tension. Meanwhile, the Mataazu district head of, Alhaji Ibrahim Maikano, has said Muslims and Christians have been living "peacefully together in the area for the past 100 years ". Instructive.

Find it here:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/re-election-and-talks-of-armageddon/198855/
Re: Katsina Govt To Demolish 99 Year Old ECWA Church by rhames(m): 7:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
cuteboy2:

Please share the text of this new statement or a link to its report in the media.

Read Simon Kolawole Live Column on Sunday 11th January 2015 edition of Thisday newspaper. Its in one of the columns on the backpage.

Check it out.
Re: Katsina Govt To Demolish 99 Year Old ECWA Church by rhames(m): 7:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
sbaks:
if you have stayed in the north, and have Seen the heinousness of this people you may say I'm not even reporting well. GOD will forgive our media houses (especially NTA) the way they reported funtua crisis ehn lipsrsealed let Me just stop here at least for now

Before you demolish all Muslims with your comments , read this:

ECWA MATAAZU
Have you read the report that a 99-year-old ECWA Church in Mataazu, Katsina State, is about to be demolished by the government? My first response is that no matter the offence, it is a monument that should be preserved. Well, it was all a rumour. According to the Katsina State Inter-faith Committee, a fence that was built without approval is what is under query. People just like to create avoidable tension. Meanwhile, the Mataazu district head of, Alhaji Ibrahim Maikano, has said Muslims and Christians have been living "peacefully together in the area for the past 100 years ". Instructive.

Simon Kolawole live; Thisday 11th January 2015 Backpage Column.
Re: Katsina Govt To Demolish 99 Year Old ECWA Church by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 13, 2015
rhames:

Before you demolish all Muslims with your comments , read this:

ECWA MATAAZU

Simon Kolawole live; Thisday 11th January 2015 Backpage Column.
Hehehehehe liar! Kai! na zama a arewa fa. Ka na Ji na kwo? Kar ka zo nan ka dinga yin balayin kerya. Kun keshe mutanin Christa a funtua ko kerya ne? Ka kwanta de hankalin ka a nairaland. Ka Dena kerya
Re: Katsina Govt To Demolish 99 Year Old ECWA Church by rhames(m): 3:13pm On Jan 13, 2015
sbaks:

Hehehehehe liar! Kai! na zama a arewa fa. Ka na Ji na kwo? Kar ka zo nan ka dinga yin balayin kerya. Kun keshe mutanin Christa a funtua ko kerya ne? Ka kwanta de hankalin ka a nairaland. Ka Dena kerya

sbaks:

For the. benefit of those who don't understand Hausa language reading this post , I will translate what the quoted writer wrote.

He called me a great liar and am.not telling the truth. That Muslims killed a lot of Christians In Katsina. That he once lived in the North especially Funtua and I should not use Naira land as an avenue to spread lies.

My response:

1) here is the link to the Thisday Newspaper which you described In your incoherent Hausa Language as lies.

2) Do not feign ignorance in the face of evidence. Thisday newspaper is probably the most objective daily in Nigeria and no one ever doubted or disputed its content. It is published by a Southerner, a Niger Deltan Christian Nduka Obaigbena.

3) Much as you use nairaland.com to express your views, refrain from using from using all sorts of invectives on fellow forum users.

4) Much as you claim to have lived in the North, you paint every northerner as a violent set of people. Katsina State is one of the most peaceful states in the country. You hardly see religious,ethnic or political crisis because it is the knowledge basket of the Northern Nigeria. Sokoto comes second and Kebbi third in that regard.Katsina men marry more women outside their tribe than other Hausas and they integrate better.

5) The writer is not a Northerner but a Yoruba ,an Indigene of Isale Eko in Lagos State who was born in Kaduna and doing business here so don't get the idea that I am a northerner trying to defend his people.

finally, I find it hard to believe that some educated people are worse than stark illiterates. Ignorance is no excuse in all ramifications of life. You displayed a very deep sense of ignorance by not checking on the Newspaper write either online or offline before you called me a liar in your post.

It would have been polite if asked me to post the link.

Have a Blessed Day. .
Re: Katsina Govt To Demolish 99 Year Old ECWA Church by rhames(m): 3:13pm On Jan 13, 2015
sbaks:

For the. benefit of those who don't understand Hausa language reading this post , I will translate what the quoted writer wrote.

He called me a great liar and am.not telling the truth. That Muslims killed a lot of Christians In Katsina. That he once lived in the North especially Funtua and I should not use Naira land as an avenue to spread lies.

My response:

1) here is the link to the Thisday Newspaper which you described In your incoherent Hausa Language as lies.

2) Do not feign ignorance in the face of evidence. Thisday newspaper is probably the most objective daily in Nigeria and no one ever doubted or disputed its content. It is published by a Southerner, a Niger Deltan Christian Nduka Obaigbena.

3) Much as you use nairaland.com to express your views, refrain from using from using all sorts of invectives on fellow forum users.

4) Much as you claim to have lived in the North, you paint every northerner as a violent set of people. Katsina State is one of the most peaceful states in the country. You hardly see religious,ethnic or political crisis because it is the knowledge basket of the Northern Nigeria. Sokoto comes second and Kebbi third in that regard.Katsina men marry more women outside their tribe than other Hausas and they integrate better.

5) The writer is not a Northerner but a Yoruba ,an Indigene of Isale Eko in Lagos State who was born in Kaduna and doing business here so don't get the idea that I am a northerner trying to defend his people.

finally, I find it hard to believe that some educated people are worse than stark illiterates. Ignorance is no excuse in all ramifications of life. You displayed a very deep sense of ignorance by not checking on the Newspaper write either online or offline before you called me a liar in your post.

Have a Blessed Day. .
Re: Katsina Govt To Demolish 99 Year Old ECWA Church by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 13, 2015
rhames:

My response:

Have a Blessed Day. .
Oh please stop all these lies! You and I know that most hausas are FANATICS! (including yourself I guess). I am a victim of your extremism so stop all these trashy lies. It will never help you. I saw with my naked eye a lady slaughtered into two during the uprising then in katsina (even though NTA reported it so poorly), weren't people burnt in their homes?
Trying to paint katsina good would not change anything. People already know the truth. And mind you even in kebbi people were killed and are still killed (if not silently) I hate cheap lies!!!!! angry
Re: Katsina Govt To Demolish 99 Year Old ECWA Church by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 13, 2015
rhames:

My response:

Have a Blessed Day. .
Don't tell lies, YOU ARE A NORTHERNER. Don't claim lagos to win people. You are such a liar. Even in kaduna there are issues e.g in tudun-wada, rigasa, ungwar muazu and even nice places like ungwar rimi and mando sef. So my dear! I am a PURE NORTHERNER BY BIRTH. I DON TOUR NORTH O. NA KANO I NEVER SPEND MOST OF MY LIFE FOR ABI NA FUNTUA? Abi na kaduna I no spent more than 5 years for? Don't come here to say trash concerning your state KATSINA abi? wink
Re: Katsina Govt To Demolish 99 Year Old ECWA Church by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 13, 2015
rhames:

My response:

Have a Blessed Day. .
@the first bolded. BROS! You can LIE FOR AFRICAAAAAAA. HABA! angry I say I see with my naked eye. See me wey see something o. Hmmm failbuhari sef is around the corner so you need to paint katsina (daura) white abi?
@ the second bolded, Many hausa men marry non-hausa women, but they will NEVER? I repeat NEVER! Allow their daughters marry non-natives. That completely shows how FANATICAL and TRIBALISTIC they are. I hate cheap lies
Re: Katsina Govt To Demolish 99 Year Old ECWA Church by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 13, 2015
Honestly speaking I HATE ISLAM FOR THIS. Even this guy is so annoying with his cheap lies. How dare you lie to someone who spent part of his life in funtua, katsina state? If you had said sokoto sef, I would have said it is only silent killings they do but to mention katsina? My friend SHUT UP!
My fellow nairalanders? Don't let the so called state of hospitality deceive you o. Their hospitality ends with themselves (hausas) or ladies who are non-hausas and who is ready to convert to islam. But otherwise, na state of hostility o.
Kano people just sabi do gara-gara. Katsina people are slow poisons (like this one)
I know how katsina people talk that's why I'm so sure? That YOU ARE KATSINA. I HATE Cheap lies (to my face fa?)
Re: Katsina Govt To Demolish 99 Year Old ECWA Church by rhames(m): 8:34pm On Jan 13, 2015
sbaks:
@the first bolded. BROS! You can LIE FOR AFRICAAAAAAA. HABA! angry I say I see with my naked eye. See me wey see something o. Hmmm failbuhari sef is around the corner so you need to paint katsina (daura) white abi?
@ the second bolded, Many hausa men marry non-hausa women, but they will NEVER? I repeat NEVER! Allow their daughters marry non-natives. That completely shows how FANATICAL and TRIBALISTIC they are. I hate cheap lies

sbaks:

Bolded indeed. When did you hear about trouble in Katsina? Please prove yourself. Where did you hear that they do not allow their daughters to marry non natives?

From your write up I understand one thing. You are just being sentimental and your views are not even representative of someone who has lived up North.

Back to the origin of our argument: Have you read the article link that I sent to you earlier about the topic under discussion?
Re: Katsina Govt To Demolish 99 Year Old ECWA Church by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
cuteboy2:

This is shocking and heart rending. cry cry cry
You know say guys don change phone na. how I wish I took the pictures. This happened around 2011. So how I for wan store am for years fa? This guy wey dey argue with me @rhames (or whatever his name is) na mumu I tell you. You need to see the way wey the guy dey lie for people say katsina people good.
Re: Katsina Govt To Demolish 99 Year Old ECWA Church by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 13, 2015
rhames:

Bolded indeed. When did you hear about trouble in Katsina? Please prove yourself. Where did you hear that they do not allow their daughters to marry non natives?

From your write up I understand one thing. You are just being sentimental and your views are not even representative of someone who has lived up North.

Back to the origin of our argument: Have you read the article link that I sent to you earlier about the topic under discussion?

YOU ARE VERY STUPID! I lived in the north. I WAS A VICTIM OF YOUR EXTREMISM. Or you want me to so much say things about myself so that you come to lagos to kill me?
You are so delusional. I'm done with your delusions
Re: Katsina Govt To Demolish 99 Year Old ECWA Church by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
The blood of the saints killed in katsina would hunt you for your BLATANT LIES!
I hate this your religion of piss. They have drunk tooooooooooooooooooo much blood.
A religion of peace indeed.
GOD will punish islamists from the chasing of christians away from nassarawa GRA? and Sabongari especiallllllllllly (where they killed igbos) in kano, to the killings in funtua "KATSINA STATE". AMEN. It pains me as I write this
Re: Katsina Govt To Demolish 99 Year Old ECWA Church by rhames(m): 9:06pm On Jan 13, 2015
sbaks:

You know say guys don change phone na. how I wish I took the pictures. This happened around 2011. So how I for wan store am for years fa? This guy wey dey argue with me @rhames (or whatever his name is) na mumu I tell you. You need to see the way wey the guy dey lie for people say katsina people good.

and have you also read the link that I sent to you sbaks.
Re: Katsina Govt To Demolish 99 Year Old ECWA Church by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 13, 2015
To say christians and muslims have been living in peace in the last 100 years in katsina state is a BLATANT LIE on the part of whatever rubbish source(unless 2011 would not be included in the 100 years and then funtua is not part of katsina state)
Nigerians are really suffering. Smh. Lies everywhere!!!!!!!!! sad
Re: Katsina Govt To Demolish 99 Year Old ECWA Church by rhames(m): 9:18pm On Jan 13, 2015
sbaks:
The blood of the saints killed in katsina would hunt you for your BLATANT LIES!
I hate this your religion of piss. They have drunk tooooooooooooooooooo much blood.
A religion of peace indeed.
GOD will punish islamists from the chasing of christians away from nassarawa GRA? and Sabongari especiallllllllllly (where they killed igbos) in kano, to the killings in funtua "KATSINA STATE". AMEN. It pains me as I write this

read that before your crucify my;
Re: Katsina Govt To Demolish 99 Year Old ECWA Church by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 13, 2015
A failed country (courtesy the western world and OFCOURSE "ISLAM)
Re: Katsina Govt To Demolish 99 Year Old ECWA Church by rhames(m): 9:30pm On Jan 13, 2015
sbaks:

Don't tell lies, YOU ARE A NORTHERNER. Don't claim lagos to win people. You are such a liar. Even in kaduna there are issues e.g in tudun-wada, rigasa, ungwar muazu and even nice places like ungwar rimi and mando sef. So my dear! I am a PURE NORTHERNER BY BIRTH. I DON TOUR NORTH O. NA KANO I NEVER SPEND MOST OF MY LIFE FOR ABI NA FUNTUA? Abi na kaduna I no spent more than 5 years for? Don't come here to say trash concerning your state KATSINA abi? wink

I am not a Northerner sir and you are not one either. I did not come to win people on Naira land because of a small argument. All the places you mentioned in which you said there are issues could you explain those issues?

You are still being sentimental in your arguments. If you spent five years in Kaduna and claim you have toured the North does not mean you know everything about the North.
Re: Katsina Govt To Demolish 99 Year Old ECWA Church by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 14, 2015
rhames:

I am not a Northerner sir and you are not one either. I did not come to win people on Naira land because of a small argument. All the places you mentioned in which you said there are issues could you explain those issues?

You are still being sentimental in your arguments. If you spent five years in Kaduna and claim you have toured the North does not mean you know everything about the North.

Honestly I don't have your time. Its obvious you are Paid abi? Mtcheeeeeew.
Re: Katsina Govt To Demolish 99 Year Old ECWA Church by rhames(m): 5:05pm On Jan 14, 2015
sbaks:

Honestly I don't have your time. Its obvious you are Paid abi? Mtcheeeeeew.

OK.
Re: Katsina Govt To Demolish 99 Year Old ECWA Church by APCHaram: 12:03am On Sep 01, 2019
Rivers is Christian!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘Sam Adeyemi And The Tithe’ by Deji Yesufu / Ghana Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Jerry Eze / Locked Up For Being An Atheist In Nigeria. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.