Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:43 PM

How Is The Best Way To Approach Her ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Is The Best Way To Approach Her ? (515 Views)

7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady / 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / I Saw Her unclothedness, Can I Approach Her? by man of list (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is The Best Way To Approach Her ? by Ribena02(m): 3:30pm On Jan 10, 2015
It's been kind of difficult for me in recent years that my most kind of ladies are seen while on my way out or mostly when they are on a walk somewhere,I find this real hard because of their mentality now which is simply all about them being WOOED whenever a guy approaches them,at first,U are already discouraged by that having that in mind,but how best can they be approached while they are on a walk in order to avoid disgrace
Re: How Is The Best Way To Approach Her ? by NACHIEVER: 3:37pm On Jan 10, 2015
Occuþy till I Come.,
Re: How Is The Best Way To Approach Her ? by MrPearce(m): 5:35pm On Jan 10, 2015
I tried it some time ago
I was coming back from lecture with group of guys a girl was at our front, I started by callin her. Nkechi, she no answer. oluchi, amaka, ngozi. when I called her Chidy she bust in2 laugh wink
I walk up to her told her she looked like an igbo girl... na so talk take start wink
try this at ur own risk. u know girls can act weird at times
Re: How Is The Best Way To Approach Her ? by DSuperWoman(f): 6:04pm On Jan 10, 2015
You know I was going to reply that you should probably avoid approaching a girl taking a walk cuz personally I resent it. I hate it when a guy walks up to me while I'm on the way somewhere and starts asking stupid questions. I want to just knock them and screem can't you see I'm walking here, do you expect me to leave where I'm going and indulge in a boring conversation with u? But after reading this guys comment I realised that its not just about the walk alone (although I hate that one and I hate the taxi chatting next) but it depends on how exceptional you are. Wheater she's taking a walk or ridding with you in the same taxi or eating in a resturant the questions is how exceptional are you? This applies to me though, don't know about other ladies. If a you approach me with a hello my name is... You'll seriously piss me off but if you approah me differently like say "hello excuse me are those prada shoe?" (Even if you have no idea about what you're saying) I'll laugh and even though I know you're making it up, I'll appreciate your creativity and respond by "ha prada ke, my brother na bend down I pick am oh" and you may be shock how humurous I can be myself. Okay my thumb is paining me, hope u got my msg though, if you didn't get it, visit dsuperwoman.com and subscribe to my channel lolz. Nairalanders no kill me o, na hustle we dey
MrPearce:
I tried it some time ago
I was coming back from lecture with group of guys a girl was at our front, I started by callin her. Nkechi, she no answer. oluchi, amaka, ngozi. when I called her Chidy she bust in2 laugh wink
I walk up to her told her she looked like an igbo girl... na so talk take start wink
try this at ur own risk. u know girls can act weird at times

(1) (Reply)

RSRM...right Songs For The Right Moment / Guys Can You Do This For Your Spouse? / 13 Romantic Records Perfect For Valentine’s Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.