Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,489 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Can You Leave Ur Spouse For A Celebrity? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Leave Ur Spouse For A Celebrity? (2534 Views)

When You Leave Her House After 2 Hours Of Kissing. / Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. / If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Leave Ur Spouse For A Celebrity? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 10, 2015
chrislu:
Hez with his wife and kids
* wande cole 's voice*
you are the only one for me......

guy mind ya business oooo
tongue
Re: Can You Leave Ur Spouse For A Celebrity? by chrislu(m): 10:06pm On Jan 10, 2015
dorlapoh20:

* wande cole 's voice*
you are the only one for me......

guy mind ya business oooo
tongue
* lagbaja's voice* omooo notin 4 u.
Re: Can You Leave Ur Spouse For A Celebrity? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 10, 2015
chrislu:
* lagbaja's voice* omooo notin 4 u.
*in niyola's voice *
bele gan ban soro ka awon mope adun ni gbeyin eworo.
bobo you bad ooo
van vicker bad oooo
but i love u wink
Re: Can You Leave Ur Spouse For A Celebrity? by mirexxx(f): 10:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
when am in love with my hubby celeb park well i ain't hungry! kiss
Re: Can You Leave Ur Spouse For A Celebrity? by chrislu(m): 11:55pm On Jan 10, 2015
dorlapoh20:

*in niyola's voice *
bele gan ban soro ka awon mope adun ni gbeyin eworo.
bobo you bad ooo
van vicker bad oooo
but i love u wink
kumgagaga!!!
Re: Can You Leave Ur Spouse For A Celebrity? by chrislu(m): 11:57pm On Jan 10, 2015
mirexxx:
when am in love with my hubby celeb park well i ain't hungry! kiss
hehe! E di ok!
Re: Can You Leave Ur Spouse For A Celebrity? by mirexxx(f): 12:00am On Jan 11, 2015
chrislu:
hehe! E di ok!
ok
Re: Can You Leave Ur Spouse For A Celebrity? by Beesluv: 4:31am On Jan 11, 2015
The celebrity that will leave you anytime undecided or have different baby mamas?
Re: Can You Leave Ur Spouse For A Celebrity? by Nobody: 5:44am On Jan 11, 2015
chrislu:
kumgagaga!!!
what's kumgagaga embarassed
Re: Can You Leave Ur Spouse For A Celebrity? by Spidermon: 5:55am On Jan 11, 2015
If Iceprince toast her, she go dump me. So if Yemi Alade flash me, me sef go dump her ooo. #TwoWayStreet
Re: Can You Leave Ur Spouse For A Celebrity? by Equado(m): 6:08am On Jan 11, 2015
kristina1:
Bf??YES
Husby??NO
let me recommend you to one baba,so when you remain single @ 40...you'll know where to go!!!
Re: Can You Leave Ur Spouse For A Celebrity? by chrislu(m): 6:30am On Jan 11, 2015
dorlapoh20:

what's kumgagaga embarassed
Learnt it from dat man dat likes speaking hefty grammar @ d house of assembly
Re: Can You Leave Ur Spouse For A Celebrity? by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 11, 2015
chrislu:
Learnt it from dat man dat likes speaking hefty grammar @ d house of assembly
so what does it mean? embarassed

will that help me get van? grin
Re: Can You Leave Ur Spouse For A Celebrity? by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 11, 2015
Equado:
let me recommend you to one baba,so when you remain single @ 40...you'll know where to go!!!
Pls let mind our business,sir
That wl be the best.
Re: Can You Leave Ur Spouse For A Celebrity? by Equado(m): 7:40am On Jan 11, 2015
kristina1:

Pls let mind our business,sir
That wl be the best.
your head they shake abi?

1 Like

Re: Can You Leave Ur Spouse For A Celebrity? by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 11, 2015
Equado:
your head they shake abi?
I know ur type...mtcheew
Re: Can You Leave Ur Spouse For A Celebrity? by Janeify(f): 8:07am On Jan 11, 2015
I can't dump my boyfriend for any celebrity.

Not for once! If you can dump him because of a celebrity then you will still dump him because of a politician or billionaire when you both get married.

I hate disappointing people that believe in me or people that i love.

No be only celebrity, na yeyebrity grin
Re: Can You Leave Ur Spouse For A Celebrity? by chrislu(m): 8:09am On Jan 11, 2015
kristina1:

I know ur type...mtcheew
no fights! 2day is sunday
Re: Can You Leave Ur Spouse For A Celebrity? by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 11, 2015
chrislu:
no fights! 2day is sunday
Imagine him tellin me he wl direct me to one baba,wen am single @ 40......infact i wsnt referrin to him.
Re: Can You Leave Ur Spouse For A Celebrity? by Equado(m): 8:20am On Jan 11, 2015
kristina1:

I know ur type...mtcheew
you know my type??...where do the likes of you originate from??you look like a retarded fellow,am pretty sure you know not of any type#
Re: Can You Leave Ur Spouse For A Celebrity? by chrislu(m): 8:22am On Jan 11, 2015
kristina1:

Imagine him tellin me he wl direct me to one baba,wen am single @ 40......infact i wsnt referrin to him.
Madam no vex! Dat will never be ur portion.
Re: Can You Leave Ur Spouse For A Celebrity? by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 11, 2015
Equado:
you know my type??...where do the likes of you originate from??you look like a retarded fellow,am pretty sure you know not of any type#
Guy come,you see me for dream?
Why you carry my matter for head lyk dis?
Pls,lets keep our distances.
Re: Can You Leave Ur Spouse For A Celebrity? by Equado(m): 8:41am On Jan 11, 2015
kristina1:

Guy come,you see me for dream?
Why you carry my matter for head lyk dis?
Pls,lets keep our distances.
distances you say...you don't look like a reasonable person to be close 2...d distance is well kept
Re: Can You Leave Ur Spouse For A Celebrity? by chrislu(m): 8:44am On Jan 11, 2015
Equado:
distances you say...you don't look like a reasonable person to be close 2...d distance is well kept
He derives pleasure in being annoying. Lol, I wash my hand off this case
Re: Can You Leave Ur Spouse For A Celebrity? by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 11, 2015
Equado:
A reasonable person wl not wish someone he barely know to be single @ 40.
Am done with you#bye
Re: Can You Leave Ur Spouse For A Celebrity? by Equado(m): 8:59am On Jan 11, 2015
kristina1:

A reasonable person wl not wish someone he barely know to be single @ 40.
Am done with you#bye
lol,barely know??,ma dear I don't know your ugly ass...who's done with who??stop talking like PEJ
Re: Can You Leave Ur Spouse For A Celebrity? by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 11, 2015
Equado:
lol,barely know??,ma dear I don't know your ugly ass...who's done with who??stop talking like PEJ
OK

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Masturbation A Sin? / How Can I Make Her Fall In Love With Me? / Man Kept The Fact That He Had No joystick A Secret From Girlfriend For A Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.