Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

When You Leave Her House After 2 Hours Of Kissing. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Leave Her House After 2 Hours Of Kissing. (12674 Views)

Colombian Woman Known As ‘the Beast’ Dies After ‘five Hours Of Drug-fuelled Sex / South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone / One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Leave Her House After 2 Hours Of Kissing. by klassykute(m): 6:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
sharp guys will understand this lol. the hustle is real

1 Share

Re: When You Leave Her House After 2 Hours Of Kissing. by subtlemee(f): 6:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
Warris dis?
Re: When You Leave Her House After 2 Hours Of Kissing. by Mrbigman1(m): 6:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
Shit is real Menh!
Re: When You Leave Her House After 2 Hours Of Kissing. by stiflerdrug: 6:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
Lmfao
Re: When You Leave Her House After 2 Hours Of Kissing. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
subtlemee:
Warris dis?

You will never understand and that's a good thing. smiley

12 Likes

Re: When You Leave Her House After 2 Hours Of Kissing. by adonbilivit: 6:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
two ours of kissing and you weren't granted access to her kpekus. is your name moses?

4 Likes

Re: When You Leave Her House After 2 Hours Of Kissing. by shikshark: 6:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
this will also be accompanied by lower abdominal pain at times.

13 Likes

Re: When You Leave Her House After 2 Hours Of Kissing. by TheValiant(m): 6:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
LOL, pre-cum. gringrin

7 Likes

Re: When You Leave Her House After 2 Hours Of Kissing. by makydebbie(f): 6:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
Lol little junior couldn't take it againcheesy

1 Like

Re: When You Leave Her House After 2 Hours Of Kissing. by snowden9(m): 7:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
klassykute:
sharp guys will understand this lol. the hustle is real

I disagree. Not sharp guys.
It's actually guys that don't get too much of it,
Pervert guys
Unsharp guys
Guys that a girl will tell you 'no' and you'll be okay with the no, when there are other ways to get her cookie (not rape)

A real sharp guy will be on her veejay and pour that stuff,not only kissing.
Who kissing epp?
Words of a true sharp guy
#snowden #whistleblower

7 Likes

Re: When You Leave Her House After 2 Hours Of Kissing. by DOUBLEWAHALA: 7:47pm On Feb 05, 2017
NOBODY CAN KISS FOR 2 HOURS
Re: When You Leave Her House After 2 Hours Of Kissing. by CyberGypsy(m): 8:13pm On Feb 05, 2017
as a sharp guy .. I understand, but why will I cum cause I kissed bae? still I yam not understanding oo

2 Likes

Re: When You Leave Her House After 2 Hours Of Kissing. by Criticize001(m): 8:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
I still kiss my bae for above 2hrs last week Thursday, yet she didn't give me access o. Insisting she's a virgin
Re: When You Leave Her House After 2 Hours Of Kissing. by cassidy1996(m): 8:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
makydebbie:
lol! Bad girl...
Re: When You Leave Her House After 2 Hours Of Kissing. by makydebbie(f): 8:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
cassidy1996:
lol! Bad girl...
I'm a good girl tho smiley
Re: When You Leave Her House After 2 Hours Of Kissing. by makydebbie(f): 8:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
I can kiss my husband for two hours nonstop sirgrin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When You Leave Her House After 2 Hours Of Kissing. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
snowden9:

Pervert guys
Unsharp guys
Guys that a girl will tell you 'no' and you'll be okay with the no, when there are other ways to get her cookie (not rape)

Who kissing epp?
#snowden #whistleblower
chilled bottle of gin for you

Gin dey gree chill cheesy

2 Likes

Re: When You Leave Her House After 2 Hours Of Kissing. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 05, 2017
makydebbie:
I can kiss my husband for two hours nonstop sirgrin
is that why he has black lips

Tot it was weed oooo

13 Likes

Re: When You Leave Her House After 2 Hours Of Kissing. by makydebbie(f): 9:05pm On Feb 05, 2017
judefcc:
is that why he has black lips

Tot it was weed oooo
Lmao!!!grin

Where did this one see his pic?grin

1 Like

Re: When You Leave Her House After 2 Hours Of Kissing. by player007(m): 9:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
snowden9:

Pervert guys
Unsharp guys

Who kissing epp?
#snowden #whistleblower
What's this one spewing? for your mind now you be badoo abi? Smh

1 Like

Re: When You Leave Her House After 2 Hours Of Kissing. by snowden9(m): 9:44pm On Feb 05, 2017
player007:

Niggi i trained your trainer. Ask about me
Re: When You Leave Her House After 2 Hours Of Kissing. by player007(m): 11:21pm On Feb 05, 2017
snowden9:
Niggi i trained your trainer. Ask about me
News flash.....Am self trained. Peace.
Re: When You Leave Her House After 2 Hours Of Kissing. by Holuu(m): 12:00am On Feb 06, 2017
player007:
Re: When You Leave Her House After 2 Hours Of Kissing. by klassykute(m): 7:45am On Feb 06, 2017
snowden9:

Pervert guys
Unsharp guys

Who kissing epp?
#snowden #whistleblower
ah baba o
Re: When You Leave Her House After 2 Hours Of Kissing. by NwannekaUloma(f): 9:18am On Feb 06, 2017
am not understanding undecided undecided
Re: When You Leave Her House After 2 Hours Of Kissing. by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 06, 2017
Show me let me evaluate the situation grin
Re: When You Leave Her House After 2 Hours Of Kissing. by Bahddo(m): 1:35pm On Feb 06, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
see this one. There is a world record at 58 hours, 35 minutes and 58 seconds.
Re: When You Leave Her House After 2 Hours Of Kissing. by Mykbillz(m): 1:41pm On Feb 06, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
no talk, you never see something....

1 Like

Re: When You Leave Her House After 2 Hours Of Kissing. by princeemmma(m): 3:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
redeemed konju

Re: When You Leave Her House After 2 Hours Of Kissing. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 06, 2017
makydebbie:

Why are you always confusing me? What happened to little junior? Explain it to me like you would a baby.
Re: When You Leave Her House After 2 Hours Of Kissing. by makydebbie(f): 4:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
Haute:

Why are you always confusing me? What happened to little junior? Explain it to me like you would a baby.
Urgh, that "thing" you used to wee wee with.
Re: When You Leave Her House After 2 Hours Of Kissing. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 06, 2017
makydebbie:
Urgh, that "thing" you used to wee wee with.

So why is there honey on it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) / This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist / How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.