Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,272 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

This Impenetrable Constituent Dub Love Amid Boy And Girl Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Impenetrable Constituent Dub Love Amid Boy And Girl Pictures (734 Views)

15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) / 15 On-bed Experiences Between A Guy And A Girl (pictures) / I Am About To Bleep A Young Girl..(PICTURES INCLUDED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Impenetrable Constituent Dub Love Amid Boy And Girl Pictures by DrMattews: 6:54pm On Jan 10, 2015
im afraid to say there is alot of diminitives indent in such venture, i was a principal of a small village school for sometime , im resentful and browned off to say indent as unsophisticated as 10, 11 years indulge in such toxificating , hurtful , condemnatimg and disparagorating act call love. this is a pity... whats your view?
Re: This Impenetrable Constituent Dub Love Amid Boy And Girl Pictures by ronald4lif(m): 6:55pm On Jan 10, 2015
DrMattews:
im afraid to say there is alot of diminitives indent in such venture, i was a principal of a small village school for sometime , im resentful and browned off to say indent as unsophisticated as 10, 11 years indulge in such toxificating , hurtful , condemnatimg and disparagorating act call love. this is a pity... whats your view?

Bro I be itibolibo ohh, can you break it down a bit biko

2 Likes

Re: This Impenetrable Constituent Dub Love Amid Boy And Girl Pictures by DrMattews: 7:09pm On Jan 10, 2015
ronald4lif:

Bro I be itibolibo ohh, can you break with down a bit biko
ok what im trying to say is that is it admonitive for indent to gratify, succumb and pander to such impenetrable constituent?
Re: This Impenetrable Constituent Dub Love Amid Boy And Girl Pictures by kareenQueen: 7:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
DrMattews:
ok what im trying to say is that is it admonitive for indent to gratify, succumb and pander to such impenetrable constituent?
is this one okay?
Re: This Impenetrable Constituent Dub Love Amid Boy And Girl Pictures by ronald4lif(m): 7:16pm On Jan 10, 2015
DrMattews:

I no go school, you no dey hear grin
Re: This Impenetrable Constituent Dub Love Amid Boy And Girl Pictures by ronald4lif(m): 7:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
kareenQueen:
is this one okay?

Don't mind him, like he thinks I should be walking about with advance learners grin
Re: This Impenetrable Constituent Dub Love Amid Boy And Girl Pictures by DrMattews: 7:20pm On Jan 10, 2015
kareenQueen:
is this one okay?
shocked girly, this is uncall for. unceremonious discourteous indent like yourself is not merited to talk in such comperment to someone like me. i blame nairaland *spit* angry

(1) (Reply)

Help! We Quarrel Over Little Things! / Is There Anything Like Mistake In Pregnancy When Sexing Without Contraception? / 9 Ways To Prepare Your Heart For A New Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.