Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,693 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

I Am About To Bleep A Young Girl..(PICTURES INCLUDED) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am About To Bleep A Young Girl..(PICTURES INCLUDED) (13237 Views)

15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) / 15 On-bed Experiences Between A Guy And A Girl (pictures) / When You Bleep A Girl And She Begins To Cry, What Does It Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am About To Bleep A Young Girl..(PICTURES INCLUDED) by Roman736(m): 1:00am On Aug 19, 2016
She has nice body.

How should I Bleep her?

Nairalander decide~~

(She is of LEGAL age)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am About To Bleep A Young Girl..(PICTURES INCLUDED) by Roman736(m): 1:01am On Aug 19, 2016
I need to go to sleep soon my friends...

It is night here.
Re: I Am About To Bleep A Young Girl..(PICTURES INCLUDED) by Roman736(m): 1:02am On Aug 19, 2016
Why is the picture always resized when I upload here?
Re: I Am About To Bleep A Young Girl..(PICTURES INCLUDED) by bitchcrafts: 1:06am On Aug 19, 2016
eerrrrmmmm eeeerrrrrmmmmmmm eeeeeeerrrrrrtrmmmmmm. If u like Fukc your pillow join

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am About To Bleep A Young Girl..(PICTURES INCLUDED) by Emac34: 1:10am On Aug 19, 2016
its your choice to chose which and where to fvck her...may be the nose will do

2 Likes

Re: I Am About To Bleep A Young Girl..(PICTURES INCLUDED) by Roman736(m): 1:11am On Aug 19, 2016
bitchcrafts:
eerrrrmmmm eeeerrrrrmmmmmmm eeeeeeerrrrrrtrmmmmmm. If u like Fukc your pillow join

What are you saying??

ENGLISH please...
Re: I Am About To Bleep A Young Girl..(PICTURES INCLUDED) by Roman736(m): 1:38am On Aug 19, 2016
Come on guys...

Tell me what to do.
Re: I Am About To Bleep A Young Girl..(PICTURES INCLUDED) by Nobody: 1:43am On Aug 19, 2016
Tell you what to do?

Fvck her...Dumbass and you call yourself a Doctor.

2 Likes

Re: I Am About To Bleep A Young Girl..(PICTURES INCLUDED) by Nobody: 1:44am On Aug 19, 2016
Roman736:
She has nice body.

How should I Bleep her?

Nairalander decide~~

(She is of LEGAL age)

U berra fvck wetin u wan fvck quick quick
Before u leak pre-cum and lose erection grin

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Bleep A Young Girl..(PICTURES INCLUDED) by Roman736(m): 2:02am On Aug 19, 2016
I just bleeped her senseless.

I need to get this off my chest..

I am cheating on my wife ...LOL

This girl is a MUCH better Bleep toy than my wife.

(No joke, she is damn tight)

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Bleep A Young Girl..(PICTURES INCLUDED) by Sexytemi(f): 6:02am On Aug 19, 2016
Roman736:
I need to go to sleep soon my friends...

It is night here.

What country are u from or residing in?
Re: I Am About To Bleep A Young Girl..(PICTURES INCLUDED) by Donpoker9(m): 6:18am On Aug 19, 2016
dr roman welcome bk from jail
Re: I Am About To Bleep A Young Girl..(PICTURES INCLUDED) by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 19, 2016
The babe no even get bobbi sef. undecided

Lastmumu
Re: I Am About To Bleep A Young Girl..(PICTURES INCLUDED) by bamirotola: 6:49am On Aug 19, 2016
Ode,

13 Likes

Re: I Am About To Bleep A Young Girl..(PICTURES INCLUDED) by Roman736(m): 7:58am On Aug 19, 2016
If you guys have any questions~~~ ask away ~~

I've decided to not go to sleep yet.
Re: I Am About To Bleep A Young Girl..(PICTURES INCLUDED) by Roman736(m): 8:00am On Aug 19, 2016
Sexytemi:

What country are u from or residing in?

I graduated from an Australian med school(much cheaper) but I am currently in America.

I was born in America too....
Re: I Am About To Bleep A Young Girl..(PICTURES INCLUDED) by Sexytemi(f): 8:02am On Aug 19, 2016
Roman736:

I graduated from an Australian med school(much cheaper) but I am currently in America.

I was born in America too....

okay, and where in America do u stay?
Re: I Am About To Bleep A Young Girl..(PICTURES INCLUDED) by Roman736(m): 8:03am On Aug 19, 2016
Sexytemi:

okay, and where in America do u stay?

I live in California...
Re: I Am About To Bleep A Young Girl..(PICTURES INCLUDED) by Sexytemi(f): 8:04am On Aug 19, 2016
Roman736:

I live in California...

whoa, that's nice...

So what's the time over there in California?.
Re: I Am About To Bleep A Young Girl..(PICTURES INCLUDED) by Roman736(m): 8:05am On Aug 19, 2016
Sexytemi:

whoa, that's nice...

So what's the time over there in California?.

It's 12 here

Why??
Re: I Am About To Bleep A Young Girl..(PICTURES INCLUDED) by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 19, 2016
Can't find the pic!!!!!!
Re: I Am About To Bleep A Young Girl..(PICTURES INCLUDED) by Sexytemi(f): 8:13am On Aug 19, 2016
Roman736:

It's 12 here

Why??

.Nothing really, you must be someone who sleeps early, because you went to bed very early...

when the time was like after 01a.m in Nigeria(and in time zone, we are 8hrs ahead of california) and you said it was late and u wanted to go sleep, I became curious.

4 Likes

Re: I Am About To Bleep A Young Girl..(PICTURES INCLUDED) by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 19, 2016
I hate cheats young man.. .
Re: I Am About To Bleep A Young Girl..(PICTURES INCLUDED) by Roman736(m): 8:18am On Aug 19, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
I hate cheats young man.. .

You only live once man...(YOLO)
Re: I Am About To Bleep A Young Girl..(PICTURES INCLUDED) by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 19, 2016
Sexytemi:

.Nothing really, you must be someone who sleeps early, because you went to bed very early...

when the time was like after 01a.m in Nigeria(and in time zone, we are 8hrs ahead of california) and you said it was late and u wanted to go sleep, I became curious.

12 Likes

Re: I Am About To Bleep A Young Girl..(PICTURES INCLUDED) by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 19, 2016
Roman736:

You only live once man...(YOLO)
that quote only applies to u... Got no business to it! angry
Re: I Am About To Bleep A Young Girl..(PICTURES INCLUDED) by ireneony(f): 8:22am On Aug 19, 2016
No pic of you forking her cheesy
i will paas undecided
Re: I Am About To Bleep A Young Girl..(PICTURES INCLUDED) by mizzbouqui(f): 8:31am On Aug 19, 2016
Roman736:

I just bleeped her senseless.

I need to get this off my chest..

I am cheating on my wife ...LOL

This girl is a MUCH better Bleep toy than my wife.

(No joke, she is damn tight)
Smh for you

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Bleep A Young Girl..(PICTURES INCLUDED) by Sexytemi(f): 8:32am On Aug 19, 2016
[quote author=DatCuteGuy post=48611083][/quote]

How will u know what I'm saying, sit down and do your calculation o, if Nigeria is around 01:01a.m and it's 8hrs ahead of California, what time would California be in then
Re: I Am About To Bleep A Young Girl..(PICTURES INCLUDED) by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 19, 2016
Sexytemi:

How will u know what I'm saying, sit down and do your calculation o, if Nigeria is around 01:01a.m and it's 8hrs ahead of California, what time would California be in then
miss, this won't put food on my table u know...

3 Likes

Re: I Am About To Bleep A Young Girl..(PICTURES INCLUDED) by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 19, 2016
@ the Op...you so deserve this

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Bleep A Young Girl..(PICTURES INCLUDED) by Hisduchess(f): 9:16am On Aug 19, 2016
Roman736:
She has nice body.
How should I Bleep her?
Nairalander decide~~
(She is of LEGAL age)
so many senseless post everywhere. think about better thing no be bleep bleep.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Can Sex Forever / What Taxify Driver Told Me About Unilag Babes That Will Shock You / She Jumped Up And Shouted Happy New Year And Her Bra Fell Down (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.