Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,962 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

President Goodluck Ebelemitan Jonathan Bans Patience From Campaigning For Him? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Ebelemitan Jonathan Bans Patience From Campaigning For Him? (3718 Views)

Jonathan Bans Gmb From Receiving International Visitors And Guests Till May 29 / Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno / Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Goodluck Ebelemitan Jonathan Bans Patience From Campaigning For Him? by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:35pm On Jan 11, 2015
nduchucks:

Uncle, you should know by now that I do not partake in irresponsible name calling and tribal racism.

Throwing Patience under the bus and banning her from campaigning is a very bad decision. She can fireup millions of people at the grassroots level, though some might derive some comic relief from the activities. FFK and IBB have actually injured GEJ, like it or not his wife is an asset to him. Why shut her up now? undecided
It's quite obvious that the Truckpusher of a guy is from a home of irresponsible folks and that his upbringing was that of someone being groomed to be a thug in the future. He just cannot state his position without vile insults and abuses; acts that usually just show how horrible his background is. Have you ever seen his picture? I have. When you do, you won't be surprised at how uncouth the wild eyed beast comes across.

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Ebelemitan Jonathan Bans Patience From Campaigning For Him? by Truckpusher(m): 8:14am On Jan 12, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
It's quite obvious that the Truckpusher of a guy is from a home of irresponsible folks and that his upbringing was that of someone being groomed to be a thug in the future. He just cannot state his position without vile insults and abuses; acts that usually just show how horrible his background is. Have you ever seen his picture? I have. When you do, you won't be surprised at how uncouth the wild eyed beast comes across.
Lol ,you're still crying over the previous e-blows you got the other day.
Stop crying eh! Though you can always mention my moniker it sure does make you feel good.
Bunch of losers. grin
Re: President Goodluck Ebelemitan Jonathan Bans Patience From Campaigning For Him? by nduchucks: 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
It appears that Mama peace has been unbanned, much like the Mods unban wayward folks here. cheesy
Re: President Goodluck Ebelemitan Jonathan Bans Patience From Campaigning For Him? by PedroJP(m): 6:35pm On Mar 18, 2015
nduchucks:

I wholeheartedly agree. GEJ has made it very easy for people to vote for Buhari.

O boy na u get ur mouth. She is relegated and yet she is holding rallies here and there.

Even if GEJ and his aides no talk again, i no go vote Buhari so dat i won't take part when he starts sharing his curse. Infact even if this ur story is true, it has changed nothing but i don't believe it.
Re: President Goodluck Ebelemitan Jonathan Bans Patience From Campaigning For Him? by nduchucks: 11:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
PedroJP:

O boy na u get ur mouth. She is relegated and yet she is holding rallies here and there.

Even if GEJ and his aides no talk again, i no go vote Buhari so dat i won't take part when he starts sharing his curse. Infact even if this ur story is true, it has changed nothing but i don't believe it.

My friend, you are a late comer. This thread was opened when the ban was in place. She has since been let loose like the moderators free you people here, after a ban. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Could This Be The Prototype Of Rumuokoro Flyover By Gov. Wike?(photo) / See What This Guy Said About Buhari That Could Land Him In Jail / Reno Omokri Given Multiple Upper Cuts While Dissing Kemi Adeosun. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.