Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,856 members, 7,844,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! (6342 Views)

Six Killed, Many Hospitalized As Buhari Supporters Raze PDP Campaign Office / Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) / Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by biafranqueen: 6:04am On Jan 11, 2015
ilugunboy:

I will catch you if you upload a fake one as will will snap from different places inside our houses grin grin

Talk is cheap.
Waiting grin Do you see Nnewi wink
Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by SUBMARINE: 6:05am On Jan 11, 2015
ilugunboy:
OP.....foolish and hypocritical rants......

Show me your condemnation when some "youths" in the eastern part of Nigeria were burning APC flags...

This type of intolerance for opposition views should be condemned at alll times and never by being choosy in which to condemn and which to support.

Whom did you sell your brain to.?

Burning a flag and burning a bus, which is insane.?

Do you know if they are not the ones that bought the material themselves and painted APC logo on it

That bus those thugs burnt, can they replace it.

Guy learn to................

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by otil1: 6:06am On Jan 11, 2015
FastShipping:
The first case of violence happened when APC supporters were attacked in River State earlier this week. We condemned this act of violence by the youths in Jos. Buhari has condemned this act in strong terms earlier today. Has Jonathan condemned the attack on APC supporters earlier this week? Has any PDP operatives condemned the violent act on APC supporters? The answer is no.

Burning down PDP vehicles doesn't make Buhari or APC culpable. Two months ago, Buhari issued a statement that none of his supporters should insult the president. Buhari asked his supporters to shun any act of violent in any form in the face of any provocation.

So Op, I challenge you and your fellow TANist to condemn the violent act on Buhari supporters that happened in Port Harcourt earlier this week too.

I cannot believe that you could still be spewing such jaundiced logic after the interchange you had in another post.

So, all said in that thread could not make you move an inch? Shocking!

But why am I not surprised?

GMB is hardened and his supporters are of the same stock - hardened.

'hardened' as used above is short for 'hardened', 'religious', 'bigot' 'hate driven' 'un-lettered' general whose best credentials are coup that toppled a democratically elected govt in nigeria and arbitrary jailing of democrats; and whose best quotes in life is about dogs and baboon and blood, immediately following the 'fellow Nigerians' which brought him to national conciousness

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by Akshow: 6:06am On Jan 11, 2015
Though I condemn the act but then again, can we blame them? people are getting killed in hundreds by the day and their president is busy campaigning to come back, makes no sense at all.
Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by Lavidah: 6:07am On Jan 11, 2015
Obviously, this thread is simply anti-APC.
Which investigation has concluded that the culprits are Fulanis? Presenting such a biased view and unguarded accusation is one of those things that could influence sane minds to set the country ablazed in an insane manner.
Let's be less sentimental and face the real issues these politicians are trying to bury under the carpet.
Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by Akshow: 6:09am On Jan 11, 2015
SUBMARINE:

Do you know if they are not the ones that bought the material themselves and painted APC logo on it

don't justify bs. Those that burn the flag and brooms are as culpable as those burning the cars. No one of the two is a small act of intolerance and insanity.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by Nobody: 6:09am On Jan 11, 2015
biafranqueen:
Waiting grin Do you see Nnewi wink

See the nonsesne we are talking about ? You go upload a temporary voter's card that can make you vote on election date....you guys don't know how people are fired up to kick out GEJ out of Aso Rock

Well here is PVC for Buhari / Ambode..
Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by biafranqueen: 6:11am On Jan 11, 2015
ilugunboy:

See the nonsesne we are talking about ? You go upload a temporary voter's card that can make you vote on election date....you guys don't know how people are fired up to kick out GEJ out of Aso Rock

Mine is from 2011 and never expires what are you talking about I voted in Anambra in November with it yeye man. Yours is brand new you just started what do you know. Go check your Papa's card and see if it looks like yours. Vote correctly with it biko!

Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by Nobody: 6:12am On Jan 11, 2015
U
SUBMARINE:

You are an ediott fro attempting to justify a crime and condemning the other....burning is burning...violence is violence and intolerance is intolerance.

They say...first to do no dey pain....

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by SUBMARINE: 6:13am On Jan 11, 2015
Akshow:
don't justify bs. Those that burn the flag and brooms are as culpable as those burning the cars. No one of the two is a small act of intolerance and insanity.

Close your mouth

I can decide to buy broom and clothing materials , paint APC logo on it and burn it

But I will never do it with a bus

Guy think well
Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by Nobody: 6:15am On Jan 11, 2015
biafranqueen:
Mine is from 2011 and never expires what are you talking about I voted in Anambra in November with it yeye man. Yours is brand new you just started.

You are such a dunce if you think that temporary card you are carrying is the same as my PVC...

Goshhhh! You Guys just come online to make noise without knowledge.
Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by SUBMARINE: 6:15am On Jan 11, 2015
ilugunboy:
U

You are an ediott fro attempting to justify a crime and condemning the other....burning is burning...violence is violence and intolerance is intolerance.

They say...first to do no dey pain....

I swearswear you need deliverance

See my respond to you below

SUBMARINE:

Close your mouth
I can decide to buy broom and clothing materials , paint APC logo on it and burn it
Guy think well
Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:15am On Jan 11, 2015
ilugunboy:

Try wash that bed sheet I take God beg you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by biafranqueen: 6:16am On Jan 11, 2015
ilugunboy:

You are such a dunce if you think that temporary card you are carrying is the same as my PVC...

Goshhhh! You Guys just come online to make noise without knowledge.
How is that a temp card and I voted with it noise maker? When was yours issued? Where did it say temporary liar I am not a learner like you.
Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by Yeske2(m): 6:18am On Jan 11, 2015
FastShipping:
The first case of violence happened when APC supporters were attacked in River State earlier this week. We condemned this act of violence by the youths in Jos. Buhari has condemned this act in strong terms earlier today. Has Jonathan condemned the attack on APC supporters earlier this week? Has any PDP operatives condemned the violent act on APC supporters? The answer is no.

Burning down PDP vehicles doesn't make Buhari or APC culpable. Two months ago, Buhari issued a statement that none of his supporters should insult the president. Buhari asked his supporters to shun any act of violent in any form in the face of any provocation.

So Op, I challenge you and your fellow TANist to condemn the violent act on Buhari supporters that happened in Port Harcourt earlier this week too.
You've said my mind.
Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by Nobody: 6:19am On Jan 11, 2015
biafranqueen:
How is that a temp card and I voted with it noise maker? When was yours issued? Where did it say temporary liar I am not a learner like you.

Stop embarrassing yourself....

Until INEC changes the rule....you can't vote with that nonsense you are displaying.
Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by Nobody: 6:20am On Jan 11, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

[s]Try wash that bed sheet I take God beg you.[/s]
Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by Nobody: 6:21am On Jan 11, 2015
SUBMARINE:

I swearswear you need deliverance

See my respond to you below

Get out of my sight...

Hypocrites.
Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by Akshow: 6:21am On Jan 11, 2015
SUBMARINE:

Close your mouth

Guy think well
shut that dirty hole u call ur mouth and let it sink into ur thick skull that whether u bought it with ur money or not, its an insane act of intolerance for the opposition. U can't fault one and exempt the other.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by Nobody: 6:22am On Jan 11, 2015
Akshow:
shut that dirty hole u call ur mouth and let it sink into ur thick skull that whether u bought it with ur money or not, its an insane act of intolerance for the opposition. U can't fault one and exempt the other.

God bless you on this beautiful Sunday morning

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:23am On Jan 11, 2015
biafranqueen:
You people are fools Nigerians in the East will never forget. How many Igbo facebook friends you have in the East? None or you would know better! While his wonderful vice president was fighting corruption, Buhari was fighting Igbo businessmen, our father told us never to forget!

Mumu, go check the number of years Aper Aku of Benue State was jailed for "borrowing" just 50,000 from the state. Check other northern governors too.
Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by otil1: 6:25am On Jan 11, 2015
Lavidah:
Obviously, this thread is simply anti-APC. Presenting such a biased view and unguarded accusation is one of those things that could influence sane minds to set the country ablazed in an insane manner.

Pls wot makes it anti-APC?

Condemning clear acts of hate and violence has turned anti-APC?

Those who promised to make Nigeria ungovernable if he insisted on contesting in 2011 are living up to their threat, aren't they?

Those who said dog and baboon will be soaked in their blood, has that not become true today?

Read and confirm: http://edition.cnn.com/2015/01/09/africa/boko-haram-violence/

"2,000 feared killed in 'deadliest' Boko Haram attack in Nigeria"

I take it that people able to use and contribute to Nairaland are young (or young at heart) who should be concerned more about our collective future as a people and not a fetish defence of Political Parties whose leadership on both sides have fallen short of expectations of ordinary Nigerians
Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by SUBMARINE: 6:26am On Jan 11, 2015
ilugunboy:

Get out of my sight...

Hypocrites.

No wonder in Lagos, PDP's posters are being removed.

Hypocrisy at its peak

Akshow:

Destroying another man's property is a criminal offence

But I can decide to destroy my property and no court of law can hold me responsible

Guy you go school at all undecided
Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by Nobody: 6:29am On Jan 11, 2015
SUBMARINE:

Hypocrisy at its peak

But I can decide to destroy my property and no court of law can hold me responsible

Abeg....shut up and stop splitting saliva all over the place this morning if all you will be doing is this lame attempt at castigating APC.

#GoAndGetYourPVC
Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by arewaempire: 6:29am On Jan 11, 2015
biafranqueen:
Campaigning is not a do or die APC supporters!

Did you see any of them with an 'emblem' of APC? Please dont bring Buhari into this nonsense.

This action by these jobless youths and hoodlum which the PDP have bred over 16 years of misrule should be condemned by every Nigerian. However, this is clearly a sign for the PDP to know how much people detest them.

Nigerians should patient and wait for valentine's day to throw the two dullards out of ASO rock.
Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by SUBMARINE: 6:33am On Jan 11, 2015
ilugunboy:

Abeg....shut up and stop splitting saliva all over the place this morning if all you will be doing is this lame attempt at castigating APC.
#GoAndGetYourPVC
ilugunboy:

#GoAndGetYourPVC

If sey you go school, I for advice you to take a look at the law and court judgement

You don't go around destroying another man's property

Its against the law.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 11, 2015
SUBMARINE:

If sey you go school, I for advice you to take a look at the law and court judgement

You don't go around destroying another man's property

Its against the law.

Shut your gutter mouth......while I condemned ALL acts of violence and every form of intolerance, irrespective of the perpetrators, your attempt at downplaying one and exaggerating the other is disgusting.

....and please stop talking about school, you don't sound like you are properly educated.
Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 11, 2015
this singular act will likely give plateau christians to PDP and may even drag Benue along! Zololo area is populated by hausa/fulani muslims and the christians will see this as their endorsement of Buhari and hence reason to oppose APC!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by Akshow: 6:42am On Jan 11, 2015
SUBMARINE:

Hypocrisy at its peak

ur mumuness no get part. So burning the flags is OK since its their money abi? Clap for ursef
Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by SUBMARINE: 6:46am On Jan 11, 2015
ilugunboy:

Shut your gutter mouth......while I condemned ALL acts of violence and every form of intolerance, irrespective of the perpetrators, your attempt at downplaying one and exaggerating the other is disgusting.
....and please stop talking about school, you don't sound like you are properly educated.

Akshow:
ur mumuness no get part. So burning the flags is OK since its their money abi? Clap for ursef

No wonder guys like you run into trouble and complain of partial judgement

In a court of law

Those who burnt that bus will be jailed

While

Those who burnt that flag will go free

Very soon you guys will understand the meaning of property right cool
Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 11, 2015
SUBMARINE:

No wonder guys like you run into trouble and complain of partial judgement

In a court of law

Those who burnt that bus will be jailed

While

Those who burnt that flag will go free

Very soon you guys will understand the meaning of property right cool

Mumu....

So those PDP militant thugs in PH that opened fire on APC members in a clear attempt to kill many people will also be set free according to your warped mind.

Useless hypocrite

SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Why Nigerians Must Stand Firmly Behind Buhari – Keyamo / “A Senator Told Me That Buhari Is No Longer On This Planet” – Dele Momodu / Arewa BMC Crew Living The Life Versace Cups, Private Jet, (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.