Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,408 members, 7,853,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:33 AM

Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! (6354 Views)

Six Killed, Many Hospitalized As Buhari Supporters Raze PDP Campaign Office / Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) / Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by Tbagwell1(m): 8:20am On Jan 11, 2015
Nigerians, these are PDP youth who are angry with d Governor for imposing his cousin on them, nothing more. This is not APC against PDP. Get ur facts right. Pls cheers

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by biafranqueen: 8:24am On Jan 11, 2015
Obiagelli:

Maybe not you exactly. I didn't see your thread condemning it, neither did i see your thread on the rivers violence
No, I did not make one and I condemn such violence. I am seeing those pictures for the first time on my thread and I must admit my eyes got watery.
The Governor of Rivers is too busy being a driver instead of protecting the voters. I have to go read the story were they shouting PDP or Goodluck?
Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 11, 2015
biafranqueen:
No, I did not make one and I condemn such violence. I am seeing those pictures for the first time on my thread and I must admit my eyes got watery.
The Governor of Rivers is too busy being a driver instead of protecting the voters. I have to go read the story were they shouting PDP or Goodluck?

Where was the governor of Plateau? I am surprised you didn't find fault in him too.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by banki(m): 8:32am On Jan 11, 2015
@op are you sure the people that set the fire are not members of the pdp because even on Channels TV sunrise programme a PDP stalwart from plateau admitted that there are problems even within the PDP in plateau.

In Lagos during the PDP primaries, one of the candidates even came to the venue wearing bullet proof vests, saying he was scared of violence, after obanikoro lost to agbaje there was pockets of violence and shooting well documented and publicized

The story is the same in so many other states of the Federation and no one can proof that those youth are Fulani youth.....

On teusday some APC members were shot on their way to APC rally it was also widely publicized......

The DSS and police are very active and can do their jobs very well infact they can even predict peoples intentions in a data center, they know that in a data center you should never find computers or hard copies of documents, they know that in a data center you can hack into another agencies data even if you are on different platforms.... this case is small just report the case to the DSS anD police

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by biafranqueen: 8:35am On Jan 11, 2015
Obiagelli:

Where was the governor of Plateau? I am surprised you didn't find fault in him too.
Nne, the problem is way bigger than most of us actually know. We have a failed system of government and the clean up will not be removing jonathan, but a total restructuring of the system so the individual parts are strong and can be independent... With the Information act and other new systems things are moving forward. He could not fix it in 4.8 years.
Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by ptownman: 9:07am On Jan 11, 2015
PDP burning their buses with their thugs Since 1999
FastShipping:
The first case of violence happened when APC supporters were attacked in River State earlier this week. We condemned this act of violence by the youths in Jos. Buhari has condemned this act in strong terms earlier today. Has Jonathan condemned the attack on APC supporters earlier this week? Has any PDP operatives condemned the violent act on APC supporters? The answer is no.

Burning down PDP vehicles doesn't make Buhari or APC culpable. Two months ago, Buhari issued a statement that none of his supporters should insult the president. Buhari asked his supporters to shun any act of violent in any form in the face of any provocation.

So Op, I challenge you and your fellow TANist to condemn the violent act on Buhari supporters that happened in Port Harcourt earlier this week too.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 11, 2015
biafranqueen:
Hahahaha you people are delusional I have my PVC where is yours' lets upload and compare. These maggots will never smell Aso rock we know your evil plans.
Biafranqueen,you are living in America. How come you have a PVC when you have not visited Nigeria for a long time and you're not coming back home until after the elections?

Haaaa! You can lie o!
Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by 4stylz: 9:23am On Jan 11, 2015
Dirty talk oo ,they should keep killing themself there, lunatics.Tell a yoruba/igbo/niger delta Man to kill someone for politics. He will runaway from you...have you asked yourself why boka haram didn't surface when northerners were in power?? Have you asked yourself why there is boko haram and what they plan to achieve? The fact is that you are fighting yourself because northerners don't give a f*ck about you! All they want is power. Take that to the bank and get a dollar ..GEJ TILL THERE IS NO MORE NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 11, 2015
Obiagelli:

APC members decided to shoot themselves out of joy
I didn't say so but a desparate man is capable of anything.

A man who lost elections three time is capable of sacrificing anything to be on the advantageous side.
Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by biafranqueen: 9:45am On Jan 11, 2015
berem:
Biafranqueen,you are living in America. How come you have a PVC when you have not visited Nigeria for a long time and you're not coming back home until after the elections?

Haaaa! You can lie o!
I don't have a PVC and for your info I voted in Anambra Election with my old voters card so please, when do you know my travel schedule. As for PVC, don't rub it in I did not know I needed a new one and changed my ticket to come vote. Waiting for my phone adapter to upload more but I got some fresh pics on your hometown..Fashola is working cool
Where is your PVC lets see.

Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 11, 2015
biafranqueen:
I don't have a PVC and I voted in Anambra Election with my old voters card so please don't rub it in I did not know I needed a new one and changed my ticket to come vote. Waiting for my phone adapter to upload more but I got some fresh pics on your hometown..Fashola is working cool
Where is your PVC lets see.
take it easy ma'am.
What did you say again?
Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by biafranqueen: 9:58am On Jan 11, 2015
berem:
take it easy ma'am.
What did you say again?
I told you I was packing remember Don't mind me I am just upset that I did not understand the PVC rule, no wonder so many people have not registered, I thought the voter card never expires, never paid attention to those threads, I thought I was covered. If I would have know I would not have paid money to change my ticket cry

berem you guys were lying to me people in Lagos want APC out they are not happy...
Change is here

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by abdulhadi101(m): 12:57pm On Jan 11, 2015
biafranqueen:
Ok they were speaking Igbo smh.
were they speaking fulfulde?

Educational Tip: Fulfulde is a language spoken by the fulanis
Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 11, 2015
I hate fulanis more than bokoharam. One day, they will pay. Its a promise...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A MUST READ : Predictions For 2015 / Photo: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu With A Plate Of Rice In Prison / Magu: EFCC Recovers N738b In Two Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.