Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,897 members, 7,844,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! (6344 Views)

Six Killed, Many Hospitalized As Buhari Supporters Raze PDP Campaign Office / Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) / Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 11, 2015
if apc needs plateau den they suld device means by wich pdp can campain without violence in the so called hausa areas of Jos!
Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by Akshow: 6:54am On Jan 11, 2015
SUBMARINE:

No wonder guys like you run into trouble and complain of partial judgement

In a court of law

Those who burnt that bus will be jailed

While

Those who burnt that flag will go free

Very soon you guys will understand the meaning of property right cool
OK. we don hear. while wallowing in ur ignorance, pick a dictionary and look up the meaning of "provocation" and read how it works in the court of law then u will see how shallow and myopic ur argument is.
Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by SUBMARINE: 7:14am On Jan 11, 2015
ilugunboy:

Mumu....

So those PDP militant thugs in PH that opened fire on APC members in a clear attempt to kill many people will also be set free according to your warped mind.

Useless hypocrite

SMH

Who is talking of APC supporters shot at PH

We are arguing about the flag being burnt
Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 11, 2015
SUBMARINE:

Who is talking of APC supporters shot at PH

We are arguing about the flag being burnt

Hypocrite....

So shots fired at APC supporters by PDP thugs in PH is irrelevant right?

Abeg swerve !
Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by salam8528: 7:25am On Jan 11, 2015
how ste u sure its not PDP supporters doing dat jst to get cheap sympathy from Nigerians
Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by biafranqueen: 7:30am On Jan 11, 2015
salam8528:
how ste u sure its not PDP supporters doing dat jst to get cheap sympathy from Nigerians
Why because APC fakes all the time? I know your not happy that the East finally got some attention, but please remember we have been neglected for years by th FG. Can you tell me what Buhari has done for the youth?

GEJ built schools for your people how many did Buhari build?

Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 11, 2015
biafranqueen:
Why because APC fakes all the time?

Shut up....

Your propaganda lines are stale.......no one is interested.

Show us what GEJ have in stock for Nigerians,,,,fake woman...fake voter's card.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by biafranqueen: 7:36am On Jan 11, 2015
ilugunboy:

Shut up....

Your propaganda lines are stale.......no one is interested.

Show us what GEJ have in stock for Nigerians,,,,fake woman...fake voter's card.
You are very dumb I have voted twice in Nnewi Uru townhall with that so called fake PVC. Go get your fathers and do the same and tell me if it is not the same looking pretender! This is your first year voting and your talking nonsense. Go and look at an experienced voters card BOY!

Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 11, 2015
biafranqueen:
You are very dumb I have voted twice in Nnewi Uru townhall with that so called fake PVC. Go get your fathers and do the same and tell me if it is not the same looking pretender! This is your first year voting and your talking nonsense.

Mumu.....

Let me educate you a bit as its apparent that you don't know anything about the PVC.....

This is the first time the PVC is been issued.....if you are saying that you voted in 2011 with a PVC, I have all the right to call you an illiterate.

At best....what you displayed there was the old voter's card.....not a PVC.

Abeg madam...stop displaying this kind of level of ignorance in this community.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by biafranqueen: 7:42am On Jan 11, 2015
ilugunboy:

Mumu.....

Let me educate you a bit as its apparent that you don't know anything about the PVC.....

This is the first time the PVC is been issued.....if you are saying that you voted in 2011 with a PVC, I have all the right to call you an illiterate.
Whatever you want to say does not matter I have voted twice with that card.
Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 11, 2015
biafranqueen:
Whatever you want to say does not matter I have voted twice with that card.

Go and throw it into a pit latrine.....it's useless for the exercise in Feb.
Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 11, 2015
ilugunboy:
OP.....foolish and hypocritical rants......

Show me your condemnation when some "youths" in the eastern part of Nigeria were burning APC flags...

This type of intolerance for opposition views should be condemned at alll times and never by being choosy in which to condemn and which to support.
God bless you sir, when they started burning apc flags in imo, abia and Lagos, the likes of biafranqueen cheered say apc is dead.
I strongly condemn violence though

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by biafranqueen: 7:49am On Jan 11, 2015
Obiagelli:

God bless you sir, when they started burning apc flags in imo, abia and Lagos, the likes of biafranqueen cheered say apc is dead.
When did I cheer when they burned flags please post it thanks!
Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 11, 2015
Nawaoooo, we never start elections APC youths don dey portray thuggery, this APC guysguys eh.
Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 11, 2015
ilugunboy:
OP.....foolish and hypocritical rants......

Show me your condemnation when some "youths" in the eastern part of Nigeria were burning APC flags...

This type of intolerance for opposition views should be condemned at alll times and never by being choosy in which to condemn and which to support.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 11, 2015
Obiagelli:

Every peace loving Nigerian will condemn any act of violence regardless of party affiliation....however some people will rather be blind to some acts of violence but quick to jump and condemn other acts of violence....in a classical hypocritical fashion.
Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by biafranqueen: 7:53am On Jan 11, 2015
ilugunboy:

Mumu.....

At best....what you displayed there was the old voter's card.....not a PVC.

Abeg madam...stop displaying this kind of level of ignorance in this community.
You're right actually I just showed my cousin she said she told me to change it but I went back to USA right after Anambra elections. I will admit that I am wrong Damn major f**ck up!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 11, 2015
Obiagelli:

did burning APC flag amount to lost of lives and properties?

Can you define violence, you dimwit?
Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by Schematics: 7:57am On Jan 11, 2015
The Queen, do not bother yourself anymore the general without certificate will cry again in FailBuhari.. cool

biafranqueen:
He said he will stop crime in the East while in Enugu, how come he never start in the North?

Buhari is not change!
Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 11, 2015
biafranqueen:
You're right actually I just showed my cousin she said she told me to change it but I went back to USA right after Anambra elections. I will admit that I am wrong Damn major f**ck up!

Thanks for admitting that......if you are in Nigeria...it's not too late to go and register but I'm afraid you may not get it in time for the elections next month...but since it's permanent, you can always keep it for subsequent elections.
Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 11, 2015
customized13:

Hypocrite...

Show me where you condemned ....when shots were fired at APC supporters in PH.

You must always be truthful ....and imbibe good principles.

Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by biafranqueen: 8:02am On Jan 11, 2015
ilugunboy:

Thanks for admitting that......if you are in Nigeria...it's not too late to go and register but I'm afraid you may not get it in time for the elections next month...but since it's permanent, you can always keep it for subsequent elections.
They said it will never expire I really thought the PVC was for new voters. Thank God I found out before I disgraced myself. Thanks for telling me anyway you saved me embarrassment. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by optimiza: 8:05am On Jan 11, 2015
While we APC condem violence in entirety especially in jos, lives cannot be compared to vehicle being burnt.
Few days ago PDP thugs in river attacked APC supporter. The President has not come out to condem it.
If we must have peaceful election adviser PDP to be careful.
This election must be worn in open contest.

No rigging no violence
Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 11, 2015
ilugunboy:

Hypocrite...

Show me where you condemned ....when shots were fired at APC supporters in PH.

You must always be truthful ....and imbibe good principles.

you should always be critical in your thinking in addition to what you listed above.

APC is playing a politics of implicating PDP and getting the sympathy of the electorates. Its totally unthinkable for PDP to attack APC supporter during their rally when they know it will implicate them. I mean we should to be critical thinkers, we have to think above our fanaticism and get things straight.

I don't support politics of desperation and violence.
Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 11, 2015
customized13:

Those that were shot in rivers must have enjoyed it.
Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 11, 2015
customized13:
you should always be critical in your thinking in addition to what you listed above.

APC is playing a politics of implicating PDP and getting the sympathy of the electorates. Its totally unthinkable for PDP to attack APC supporter during their rally when they know it will implicate them. I mean we should to be critical thinkers, we have to think above our fanaticism and get things straight.

APC members decided to shoot themselves out of joy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 11, 2015
customized13:

See what we are saying?

You are so eager to pin this violence of burning vehicle on APC supporters but reluctant to agree that PDP sympathizers shot APC members in Rivers...

SMH

What is bad is bad.....never support or exonerate one and blame the other for same act of violence.
Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 11, 2015
Obiagelli:

APC members decided to shoot themselves out of joy

I wonder what his logic is really...
Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 11, 2015
biafranqueen:
When did I cheer when they burned flags please post it thanks!
Maybe not you exactly. I didn't see your thread condemning it, neither did i see your thread on the rivers violence
Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 11, 2015
ilugunboy:

I wonder what his logic is really...

Its hypocrisy, nothing more
Re: Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!! by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 11, 2015
Obiagelli:

Its hypocrisy, nothing more

Very obvious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Will Oshimole's Foreign Wife Get Pregnant And Start Giving Birth? - Pics / Ekiti Lawmaker Elect In Efon, Adegoke Olajide Appreciates Electorate / Northern Nigeria And Southern Nigeria Aren't Mates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.