Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health (37846 Views)

Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina / CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note / Election: Northern CAN, Christian Elders Forum, Say: ‘we Did Not endorse Buhari' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 11, 2015
basilo101:
Yoruba ppl wnt to f.ool d North and get power tru d backdoor. Nonsense! After jonathan its d turn of d north, after d north is d turn of d SE, den back to d North again b4 it goes to SW

Gbam exactly. That's the plan right now. After GEJ, A young northerner will run for 8 yrs with SE and the handover to SE. With this arrangement, SW vote is irrelevant, Northerners will get 100% of SS and SE votes. They know this! Yoruba will never smell power in Nigeria for the foreseeable future!

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by arewaempire: 9:03am On Jan 11, 2015
ilovecritics:

One question;
Has Osibanjo ever held a Political office?
Council man, LGA, State or what

What makes you think he'd do better??
Do you think it's easy to be there
Nomatter how well you do, people will still complain!!

I know GEJ thus far! The devil you know is better than.. Well, you know the rest*
You know GEJ and you want things to continue in the direction he is leading us? Do you love this country @all?

Don't forget Osibanjo was AG in Lagos state, has a tested nd proven academic record unlike GEJ, and above all he is a Man of God grin.
Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by emiye(m): 9:08am On Jan 11, 2015
This propaganda news is a one winged bird, it cant fly. As long as it can fly, it will die slowly but surely.
Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 9:08am On Jan 11, 2015
GMB shall not die but live ......say Amen to DAT by clicking LIKE n share

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by drawingbook: 9:09am On Jan 11, 2015

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by arewaempire: 9:10am On Jan 11, 2015
new2020:

You don't know Northerners. I know you people don't travel. They hate yours guts...trust me!

I, AREWA EMPIRE dont know northerners?

I laugh at your ignorance.
Kikikiki cheesy
Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by Phame: 9:14am On Jan 11, 2015
arewaempire:
Rubbish report.

unlike Yar'adua who left us with a morronic,corrupt,lying kleptomaniac as vice president, Buhari has a much more credible, intelligent VP in Osinbajo who would make a fine president in the absence of Buhari.

Sai Buhari ... Dead or Alive cheesy
the useless report even said buhari collapsed in calabar. What we saw on tv on the day of the calabar rally, is that what to describe as a 'collapse'?
Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by Akshow: 9:16am On Jan 11, 2015
hisblud:
sorry the north dont want another yaradua episode. So very soon, in mosque they will start convincing their followers on need to sacrifice gmb for the interest of the norths common good.
the stupidity of ur post leaves me amaze.
Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by rhymz(m): 9:21am On Jan 11, 2015
joseph1832:
Oh so that's the road you want to take? Compare and contrast GEJ and Osinbajo academic achievement and leadership style and traits, I believe the difference will be as clear as 7up! Then again I don't expect one such as you to see anything.
you and your sentimental crap. Compare Osinbajo's leadership style, which leadership style? Has ever been in any elective position before? You people just like to spew trash just to justify your hate for Jonathan. Who exactly is Osibanjo to begin any comparison. A man that got the VP slot because he is Yoruba and a close confidant of Tinubu on not a the basis of merit. He is a professor of Law, yes we know, how does that make him a better leader than Jonathan? Because he has a law degree? Can you please argue like an adult?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by kolado(m): 9:22am On Jan 11, 2015
[color=#990000]The chill of vague fear has overwhelmed the PDP and all they could do is employ some antics and clever ruse to distract the electorates. Nigeria is not a banana republic where you can pitch propaganda to knock off the agitation for change of any spirited Nigerian who is tired of this present government and anxious to vote it out through ballot system comes february 14. #GMB is the man#IF STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION IN OTUOKE IT'S IN NIGERIA WHICH IS BIGGER THAN OTUOKE#

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by rhymz(m): 9:23am On Jan 11, 2015
arewaempire:

I, AREWA EMPIRE dont know northerners?

I laugh at your ignorance.
Kikikiki cheesy
negro you don't know $hit. Any ed! Ot can call himself any name.
Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by spinna: 9:28am On Jan 11, 2015
In spite of the perks, the Office of President is highly stressful , Obasanjo was very strong, Umoru wasn't . Jonathan aged also but still looks healthy , Gmb looks tired and dried up already,so how will he cope if he wins? The article raises a point i have also considered.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by lion042(m): 9:29am On Jan 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:
HMMMMMMM...
Another Yaradua scenario may play out if the man should win.

Tinubu is a chess master. grin

Sure talk brother, Tinubu is like OBJ

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by rhymz(m): 9:32am On Jan 11, 2015
arewaempire:

You know GEJ and you want things to continue in the direction he is leading us? Do you love this country @all?

Don't forget Osibanjo was AG in Lagos state, has a tested nd proven academic record unlike GEJ, and above all he is a Man of God grin.

Exactly why I want him to remain there. This is no time for a pair of incompetent and Johnny just come experimentation where they are ignorantly suggesting a welfarist policy that will see the government give monthly stipend to 25million Nigerians and feed more than this figure.

A pair whose solution to corruption is witch hunting and hounding perceived corrupt people in jail in a democracy, we all know they can not do all that crap, they are just being the typical Nigerian politicians who talk platitudes with no proper idea or understanding of how the system works.

Jonathan on the other hand has some very concrete policies and achievements that I as a serious Nigerian will want to continue without any interruption from your experimentalist pair. From the privatization of the power sector, the development and FDI going on in that sector to the perceptible gains in agriculture, transport infrastructure, education, and the auto sector, it will be folly for anyone to stop all that just because they want to vote for the likes of Buhari. I don't do propaganda, I talk live and direct, when it comes to who has done sth concrete on ground that all can see, Jonathan trumps Buhari by a large margin yet both of them have all been leaders.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by arewaempire: 9:34am On Jan 11, 2015
Phame:
the useless report even said buhari collapsed in calabar. What we saw on tv on the day of the calabar rally, is that what to describe as a 'collapse'?

PDP dont just know where to hit the General.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by lion042(m): 9:35am On Jan 11, 2015
Akshow:
unlike yardua's clueless VP, in Prof Osinbajo we trust. Beside the general is agile and active.

Do you think Northerners would like to leave power to Yoruba? wake up from that dream, what does Osinbajo knows about politics or does he think politics is a church.....Be wise

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by cr7lomo: 9:44am On Jan 11, 2015
Akshow:
unlike yardua's clueless VP, in Prof Osinbajo we trust. Beside the general is agile and active.

You Yoruba people have come to play smart again, u wanna use naija delta style. Quote me " IT WUNT WORK" after criminal obasanjo ruled for 8 yrs , u guys wanna sneak back into the number 1 position . U guys just think u are the smartest in Nigeria . Before a Yoruba man will smell that seat again , it will be in 2043

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by arewaempire: 9:44am On Jan 11, 2015
rhymz:
Exactly why I want him to remain there. This is no time for a pair of incompetent and Johnny just come experimentation where they are ignorantly suggesting a welfarist policy that will see the government give monthly stipend to 25million Nigerians and feed more than this figure.

A pair whose solution to corruption is with hunting and and hounding perceived corrupt people in jail in a democracy, we all know they can not so all these crap, they are just being the typical Nigerian politicians who talk platitudes with no proper idea or understanding of how the system works.

[s]Jonathan on the other hands has some very concrete policies and achievements that I as a serious Nigerian will want to continue with any interruption from your experimentalist pair. From the privatization of the power sector, the development and FDI going on in that sector to the perceptible gains in agriculture, transport infrastructure, education, and the auto sector. I don't do propaganda, I talk live and direct. [/s]

WOW!
Are you against the social welfare package which even Jona has primised but failed to realise or are you against sending corrupt people to jail just like to clueless one?

Even GEJ knows all these lies being reeled out as his achievements are fairy tales which is why he has resorted to character assasination of GMB.
Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by arewaempire: 9:48am On Jan 11, 2015
rhymz:
negro you don't know $hit. Any ed! Ot can call himself any name.

Well... I'm sorry im no ed! Ot.
Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by KENNSAMMY(m): 9:48am On Jan 11, 2015
Make dem no use mouth kill am O! Nothing do a military man at 80 sef not to talk of at 70
Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by AreaFada2: 9:49am On Jan 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:
HMMMMMMM...
Another Yaradua scenario may play out if the man should win.

Tinubu is a chess master. grin

That's why Tinubu tried so much to be VP candidate.
Unfortunately Jagaban has too much jagajaga baggage. From Gbana to Toronto. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 11, 2015
arewaempire:
Rubbish report.

unlike Yar'adua who left us with a morronic,corrupt,lying kleptomaniac as vice president, Buhari has a much more credible, intelligent VP in Osinbajo who would make a fine president in the absence of Buhari.

Sai Buhari ... Dead or Alive cheesy
Those that are wishing for the general to die will live to see the general strong and fit in his 80th birthday. They are not God! Buhari 4 President
Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by SeverusSnape(m): 9:54am On Jan 11, 2015
AreaFada2:

That's why Tinubu tried so much to be VP candidate.
Unfortunately Jagaban has too much jagajaga baggage. From Gbana to Toronto. grin cheesy
Exactly my guy, you're there. cheesy
Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by Suljosh: 10:03am On Jan 11, 2015
Guy...... how far na?
Clueless...mehn I jus dey oooo.
Guy.....you don chop?
Clueless....how I wan tek chop?
Guy....weting hapun?
Clueless....na my enemies na?
Guy....wetin dey talk again?
Clueless....dey say ma regime is d worst ever?
Guy....but u na dullard u be ooo?
Clueless....I kno na.
Guy....I feel sory for naija.
Clueless...why u talk that na?
Guy....cos dey wan give dullard anoda 4yrs?

To be continued.
Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by Suljosh: 10:06am On Jan 11, 2015
They will do almost anything just to convince people to vote GEJ, but nah, our mind is made. Stooopid northern sycophants.
Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by paycash: 10:07am On Jan 11, 2015
briliantsak:
Ok

God bless you vote APC

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by camelus: 10:08am On Jan 11, 2015
KELVINXY:

gringringrin

@ the topic
I still think Pa Buhari should go and rest
Aso villa is not a retirement villageundecided

@ op's thanks brotherly.

I wonder y baton of Leadership will not be given to younger generation as it were in the sixties,seventies and mid eighties,they keep on pouring old wines in new bottle.
I weep for present day Nigerian Youths who are gathering support for a seventy five yrs old Man.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by rhymz(m): 10:12am On Jan 11, 2015
arewaempire:

WOW!
Are you against the social welfare package which even Jona has primised but failed to realise or are you against sending corrupt people to jail just like to clueless one?

Even GEJ knows all these lies being reeled out as his achievements are fairy tales which is why he has resorted to character assasination of GMB.

I know you are a kid that knows nothing about economics or leadership.
First, Buhari is a long way away from a military regime, neither he or the people supporting him Saints of some sort, me and my guyz usually say only a woman that has not been caught in the act is not a prostitute, go figure.

Now, look at the Nigerian economy as it is presently structured, a sizeable bulk of it is still oil revenue and currently, oil prizes are dropping and have continued to do so. Against this backdrop, Only a dullard will make a proposal that will further raise recurrent expenditure that will swell government cost. In case you don't know, We are talking of over 1 trillion naira going into welfare annually, how much is Nigeria's budget?

Buhari and Osinbajo clearly do not have any superior idea other than this very childish amateurish populist ideas that will further breed corruption, swell unemployment and cause more hardship. Funds that would have been directed to better policies that would yield results will now be used as a jamboree. Now I see why minions like you ask supporters of GEJ what has he done for you, you expect him to feed you directly, probably get you a wife and raise your children. God Forbid that kind of Nigeria you and your lives are planning for us, we refuse to go back to the 80s.

Jonathan has listed his achievements, I want you to list Buhari's or counter any of them with facts not propaganda or foolish dismissive retorts that shows clearly that you have been outwitted. Let Buhari cone and tell us how he us going to feed the whole of Nigeria, he thinks the government runs on an inexhaustible account or revenue, talk of lack of education and proper understanding of how the system works.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by biafranqueen: 10:14am On Jan 11, 2015
Tinubu thinks he's slick cool

Fake lovers of Buhari want to finish that mans life sad

Does Buhari smoke because he has a smokers cough in interview he is always coughing

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by paycash: 10:14am On Jan 11, 2015
Age has nothing to do with service ability . But must young people use to wickedness.
Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by rhymz(m): 10:15am On Jan 11, 2015
arewaempire:

Well... I'm sorry im no ed! Ot.
then act like you are not one!!!!
Re: 2015 Election: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health by chernest2002: 10:17am On Jan 11, 2015
citizenisb:
http://tribune.com.ng/news/top-stories/item/26469-presidency-northern-leaders-express-concerns-over-buhari-s-health

i have said it before that the north should present a younger and strong man not old and sick man in the interest of my country Nigeria.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Reacts To Payment Of Pension To Pardoned Biafra Police / China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos / Nnamdi Azikiwe Pointing To The Site Of University Of Nigeria Nsukka In 1950s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.